Family Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think it's stupid. Don't talk to yourself like that. Your feelings are valid and so were hers. They just didn't line up how you both wanted them to." she looked me straight in the eye making me a little uncomfortable.

"Thanks Zoe." I hugged her to me.

"Thank you. You didn't have to say anything but you did. Sooo...how about I try to get that monster cock in my mouth without unhinging my jaw." sensually sliding down my body she took me into her mouth.

She wrapped both hands around my shaft then topped it off with her mouth going to work. The friction she was creating formed a spontaneous orgasm to shoot through me. I don't think I've ever come that fast but that has to be a new record. The overwhelming vision of her plump lips wrapped around my tip, as her tongue swirled around my head in her mouth, the tight twisting of her hands and the way she was looking at me stunned my senses.

After I shot load after load down her throat she crawled back up my body to rest on my chest. Still trying to catch my breath, I petted her as I calmed down. We fell asleep with her sprawled on top of me.

A phone screamed somewhere in my house. Definitely not mine. Zoe popped up then scattered around looking for it in the living room.

"Hey Brandon. No I didn't forget. Two o'clock. Yes, I'll see you then. Bye." she came in smiling.

"Got another hot date?" irritation was rearing its ugly head.

"I guess you could call it a date. But I'll call you later ok."

She quickly gathered her clothes and got dressed in front of me. I know the normal reaction is to love watching a woman undress but the way she skimmed those shorts up her shapely legs and the shorts getting stuck under her buttocks so she had to pull them over the hump. My mouth went dry. My irritation on ten now.

"I hope he likes the taste of my dick." I said under my breath.

"Oh Finn, that's what toothpaste is for." she smiled, kissed me on the lips then disappeared through the door.

What was the point of her telling me she wanted me if she was just going to leave me to hang out with another man? I'm not the one for playing games so despite the satisfying sex, I'm going to have to step back from Zoe. I don't know what she's playing at but, it's not for me.

I clean up my house and invite Jesse over because I really have been neglecting my friends lately. I considered calling Alanna over but that wound is still fresh. I can't handle being around her and Stephanie right now.

Jesse showed up with a pack of beer and pizza. This is why he's my best friend. We lazed around having superficial conversations while watching the game on the tv. It would have been great if he didn't bring up the subject I was dreading.

"Did you get to talk to Zoe?"

"Yeah. I don't think it will work with her anymore." I shrugged leaning against the couch.

"You were just whining about how you wanted to be friends with benefits. What changed?"

"She came over last night and we did our thing, multiple times. Then she tells me she wanted me before she takes a date with Brandon. She's playing games and I'm not up for it."

"Zoe said she wanted you out of her mouth and what did you say in response to it?"

"I didn't know what to say. Plus she said I didn't have to answer her."

"Ok rewind. You said she went on a date with Brandon right?"

"Right."

"Did she say it was a date or did you assume it was a date?"

"What is the difference?" I asked confused.

"What exactly did she say?"

"I asked her did she have another hot date and she said "I guess you could call it a date.""

"Well that seems like a you problem. You're the one that mentioned a date and she just ran with it. Because technically, every time me and you go out, it could be considered a date. Didn't she tell you they were just friends?"

"Just friends my ass. I saw the way he looked at her and I also heard her voice when I called her last night."

"So he was looking at her the same way any man would look at a fine woman? And what do you mean you heard her voice, what does that even mean?"

"You may not know this but, when a woman is thoroughly and properly satisfied in bed, her voice gets throaty from so much screaming. Her voice was that exact cadence when I called her, meaning she had male company in her bed."

"Bro, you're really thinking too hard. And why would it matter anyways if you only wanted her for sex? Oh you wanted her to have sex with you exclusively without a title." he fake pouted.

"The title was going to be friends with benefits or no strings attached. Maybe you've heard of it." I was feeling snarky.

"Don't get sassy. Look, you haven't even talked to her about it. Do you expect her to read your mind? Is she just supposed to divine what's going through your brain with her psychic powers? You're so one sided, it's frustrating because I know you're a better person that this."

I'm starting to feel attacked and overwhelmed.

"Finn, I love you dude and I really don't like watching these self destructive tendencies you have. I think you really like Zoe, you just don't know how to express those feelings. Tell me if I'm wrong." he looked at me expectantly.

"I'm telling you you're wrong. It's just the sex that I want."

"Ok cool next Saturday, let's go out so you can find another woman who interests you because great sex can be easy to find."

"Sure." I agreed but my brain recoiled at the thought.

Our deep talk was over but the entire time I kept internally rejecting being with another woman. There were just so many positions left in my repertoire that I wanted to do with Zoe. I wanted to discover her erogenous zones. What part of her body can I touch that will instantly turn the faucet on high. My wandered to how flexible she could be. And damn it all to hell, I never got to slip inside her from behind. Watching her ass bounce as I pounded her tight flower.

"I know I'm drop dead gorgeous but, you are not my type." Jesse punched me in the arm.

I looked down and my pants were tented in my lap, "At least you get to see what a real dick looks like." I got up to hide in the kitchen until my hard on went down.

"You got a text message from a Sexy Kitten." Jesse yelled from my living room.

"What?" I grabbed my phone, swiping it open to see who it was. Somehow Zoe changed her name again.

It was a photo of Zoe holding up a poster, and a caption under the photo saying: a little birdie told me you loved stand up comedy. Guess what's happening Tuesday night!!

I smiled at my phone. Jesse snatched it out my hand to read it.

"I'm in if you're going." he said out loud as he typed it and hit send.

Immediately there was a ding with a response. I plucked it out of his grasp.

~* I know damn well this isn't Finn. Must be Jesse. Hey love! Of course I'll go with you*~

"Damn I guess she does have psychic powers." he said, reading over my shoulder, "Tell her I would love to be her date."

"I am not typing that."

"Jealous?"

"No." I pondered what I was going to reply when I heard a ringing.

I turned to see Jesse holding his phone loosely in his hand. The phone on speaker, a voice came over the line.

"Hey Jesse. Do you really want to go because I could buy us tickets." you can hear her smile over the phone.

"I'll follow you to the end of the world Z." Jesse was looking in my eyes with challenge.

"Okie dokie, it's a date. Can you ask that cantankerous red head if he wants to go."

"I'm right here Zoe, I can hear you." I said annoyed.

"Great. No one has to repeat anything." silence filled the space.

"Yeah get me a ticket. Thanks for inviting me. We'll see you later." I reached over and hung up his phone.

"So is this you giving me permission to go after Zoe?" Jesse asked, putting his phone back in his pocket.

I wanted to wring his neck for painting me in this corner. If I said no, then he would know I liked her more than I let on. If I said yes, he would pursue her and I couldn't say anything because I gave him the green light.

"Ok fine, I like the girl damn." I snapped.

"That's all I wanted to hear." with a satisfied smile, he sat back down.

"You play too much." I shoved him to the side.

"And you're a scaredy cat pretending to be a bulldog. There's nothing wrong with admitting you like someone. Grow up."

It didn't dawn on me that I'd been acting childish. I just wanted what I wanted and everyone should be ok with that. "I am acting like a grown up. I want what I want and you guys keep pushing me to do something I'm not comfortable with."

"You're only uncomfortable because you're scared. Change is supposed to be uncomfortable. Why on earth would you want to stay in your safe box when there is so much out there to experience and discover?"

"Why do you care so much?" I bark.

"Because, you had two beautiful women dropped in your lap like a pretty wrapped up present and you toss them away like some spoiled brat. You didn't get lucky with Veronica but you were afforded another chance at love with Zoe and you're so ready to throw it all away. I care because some of us want to have love that turns into a family but we don't get the chances you're given and to watch you spit on this gift is a slap in the face. So excuse me if I want my friend to be happy because at least one of us will be." Jesse's face was red with his temper.

"I'm gonna leave. Sorry I snapped at you like that." he gathered his things and left without another word.

I get that he wants that American dream with 2.5 kids and a picket fence but I'm not sure those are my goals. My mind is in turmoil because when he mentioned wanting to date Zoe, my entire being revolted at the idea of her with anybody else. Being this conflicted isn't normal for me and it's throwing me off my game.

I decided I did need to talk to Lanna. Jesse knew a few things but Alanna knew everything about my relationship with Veronica. I gave her a ring.

"Hey Lanna, can you come over?"

"Is it ok if I bring Stephanie since Zoe isn't here to keep her company? Speaking of, do you know where my baby sister is?"

"Yes and yes. She's with Brandon."

"Oh ok, see ya in a few."

Thirty minutes later I was letting them in the house. Hopefully I won't blow up on them like I did the other day.

"So what's up?" Lanna plopped on the couch, sitting Stephanie on her lap.

I took a deep cleansing breath, "I like Zoe." I mumbled.

"Huh? I'm sorry you're gonna have to speak up." she knows damn well she heard me.

"I said I like Zoe ok."

"Finally." Lanna smiled as Stephanie dug out a twenty dollar bill.

"What was that about?"

"She bet me that you would realize your feelings for Zoe but I bet that you wouldn't." Stephanie grumbled.

"You called me over to tell me you like my sister? Do you want my permission to date her or something?"

"No. She deserves honesty but I don't know where to start. My feelings are all over the fucking place but I'm positive that I want her."

"Steph, you're up." Lanna patted her girlfriend's leg.

"This is a great place to start Finn and I'm proud of you for taking this first step. So tell me, why was it so hard for you to admit your feelings for Zoe?"

I thought long about it, coming up short. I shook my head and shrugged.

"That's ok. Tell me how you were feeling inside, once you discovered these feelings toward Zoe. And no not those feelings, I can already see it in your eyes."

Stephanie is astute, "I guess for lack of a better word, I was scared. Scared that she wouldn't stick around long after she spent a significant amount of time with me. My mom used to say that I would end up alone, just like my dad because no one would ever want to stay with a man like me. To this day I still don't know what that means."

"It seems like your mom suffered a trauma that she made you pay for and now her trauma became yours and evolved into self doubt. You may never get to the root of your mother's issues but you can get to the root of yours and comprehend why you think and feel the way you do. It is your responsibility to break the chain of exchanging traumas that hinder your personal growth.

By you admitting this to me and Alanna, you are well on your way. You'd be surprised how many people will allow their trauma to suffocate them and be ok with it because that's all they know."

"I never really thought of it that way. I figured I grew out of letting her words affecting me but I guess I was wrong." I'm surprised this is all actually making sense to me.

"As people, we love to trick ourselves into thinking that we have overcome something just because it no longer happens or because we avoid it. When in reality we still feed our past sufferings, allowing them to manifest problems in our present and future."

"All right, now that that is over, some of us are going to a comedy show on Tuesday. You ladies want in?" that was enough vulnerability for the day for me.

"I would love to go!" Stephanie smiled

I pulled out my phone to tell Zoe to get two more tickets, right away I got a reply.

~*Of course I can get more tickets. I'm so excited! But leave the attitude at home*~ she sent me a kissing emoji.

Now she's making me feel bad. I've been a really shitty person lately. I guess I have been more stressed that I thought I have been. I plan on having a nice quiet Sunday tomorrow to get ready for another busy workweek.

"All right ladies, this has been fun but you gotta get the hell up out of here. I'm tired"

"I'm not leaving until I get my apology." Lanna stood up crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you guys. Honestly I do apologize, I was just overwhelmed by everything."

"You better not do it again either." Lanna punched me then pulled me in for a hug.

Hugging them both goodbye showed me that I did have friends and that I should treat them better. But I also needed to talk to them about pushing my boundaries. Sometimes I want to figure things out for myself. It may take a long time, but I come to the right conclusion. Eventually.