Family Reunion Ch. 04-06

Story Info
Things heat up between Gavin and Aunt Rita.
5.5k words
4.36
20.9k
29

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning to the sound of birds chirping and sunlight streaming through my window. I got up out of bed, dressed in pajama pants and shirtless, and was about to head downstairs for breakfast before noticing my morning wood pitching a massive tent in pants. I gave it a minute to settle down and threw on a shirt before heading down.

Waiting for me downstairs was Aunt Rita cooking breakfast. She was wearing a black apron tied around her back, a pair of tight acid washed jeans, and a button-down crop top that stopped just above the bottom of her tits, showing off a tiny bit of underboob. She looked incredible, her ass jutting out in those tight jeans and her shirt clinging to her tits. God I wished I could just walk up to her and wrap my arms around her, my cock pressed into her ass, kissing her on the cheek as I said good morning.

I shook myself to get rid of the thoughts I was having for my Aunt and sat down at the table. She must've heard me and turned to take a look at me.

"Good morning, sleepyhead! How'd you sleep last night?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Like a baby," I answered groggily.

"If you were a baby I'd have to breastfeed you," she said, laughing. All I could do was blush and give a half-hearted laugh, keeping my mind from thinking about what it would be like to drink her milk. Circling my tongue around her hard, protruding nipple and gently creating suction until milk burst forth into my mouth, hitting my tongue and..."Gavin?" I looked up and saw her looking at my quizzically. Shit. I must've gotten lost in my thoughts. Can't let that happen again.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked, trying to play it off.

"Lost in thought?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Well don't get too lost, because breakfast is served." She put a plate down in front of me, a mix of fried egg, beans, tomatoes, onions, scallions, and diced potatoes. It looked amazing and smelled even better.

"Thanks, Aunt Rita. It looks amazing."

"Only the best for you. And you're an adult now, sweetie. You can just call me Rita, if you'd like. We're all adults here," she said as she sat down across the table from me.

"Thank you, Rita. I really appreciate it. Everything, really." I said as I began to dig into my food.

"You're family, Gavin. It's what we do for each other." She sat for a moment, watching me eat hungrily, before she spoke up again. "You got any plans for the day?" I shook my head no as I continued eating. "Then how about you come to the beach with me and Sasha? We were gonna go work on our tans if you wanna join us."

"Sure, that sounds good to me." Aunt Rita shifted uncomfortably before speaking again.

"There's kind of a catch though," she said warily. "It's a nudist beach." I stopped eating and looked up at her, shocked at what I just heard. A nudist beach? With my Aunt and cousin? I think my cock would explode if I saw that. Even just thinking about it was making it ache.

"A what?" Was all I could manage.

"A nudist beach, Gavin. You know, a beach where..." she trailed off, implying what we both knew.

"I know what a nudist beach is, I'm just...shocked, I guess. I didn't know you two were open to that sort of thing."

"Well, we weren't, at least not always. About a year ago, my friend Janet mentioned how she and her husband had been going and how it had felt so liberating for them. I was skeptical at first, honestly, but I went with them one day and it was eye opening. Being able to feel free and open in my own skin, it was an incredible thing."

I couldn't believe what she was saying. She actually enjoyed being nude, and around other people at the same time. This was just crazy. And with a body like her? I couldn't imagine how many guys would constantly be eyeing her up and down. And I feared I would be one of them.

"And honestly," she continued, "If that's not your thing, then you don't have to get undressed. It's not enforced there, it's completely optional."

"I mean..."

"There's absolutely no pressure for you to come if you feel uncomfortable with it. And if you do come, you can stay completely dressed if you want. It's supposed to be a liberating and comfortable experience, not pressured or judgmental."

I sat for a moment, thinking about the possibility. On one hand, I'd get to potentially see Aunt Rita naked - her beautiful chest globes on full display, her perfectly plump ass out in the open. Her private slit between her thighs, no longer hidden from view. On the other hand, I'd be seeing my Aunt naked, and it felt wrong. I don't know how, but it just did. But not wrong enough for me to say no.

"I could give it a shot, I guess." I said apprehensively. I hoped I knew what I was getting myself into.

I didn't.

"Oh that's wonderful! I promise you'll love it." she said, getting up to give me a side hug. I could feel her soft boobs press into my shoulder, her womanly scent invading my nose. If her apron wasn't still on, I'd probably be able to feel a nipple press into me through her ridiculously thin shirt. "I'm gonna go wash up and pack a bag. We're gonna leave in about an hour so go and get ready" she said, planting a quick kiss on my cheek and waltzing upstairs, but not before she untied the apron and threw it on the counter. Her ass and hips swayed hypnotically as she left the kitchen. And I was gonna see it bare. Holy shit, I was gonna see her bare ass today.

And then I realized I was potentially gonna see Sasha naked. I had already seen her almost completely by the pool yesterday, but now I might get a close-up look of her entire naked body. I remembered how she looked, her breast spilling over the side of her chest like a perfect, large teardrop, the hint of areola, probably shaped like an oval. And today I might see it up close and personal.

I rushed upstairs and ran into the bathroom, shut the door and furiously stroked out a load of thick, milky cum to my Aunt and cousin. One wasn't enough, especially knowing what would happen later, so I stroked out another, less thick load. I wasn't completely satisfied but it would have to suffice. I threw on a bathing suit, grabbed my phone, and went back downstairs. Sasha and Aunt Rita were waiting for me by the door.

Aunt Rita was wearing the same shirt as before, but instead of jeans she just wore a simple pair of capris. They accentuated her curves amazingly, and her midriff was incredibly sexy. Sasha, on the other hand, was wearing just a white bikini top and a yellow beach skirt. The skirt only went halfway down her thighs and showed almost the entire side of her left leg. The bikini top had large cups that covered most of her tits, and a thick strap that went around back to hold it together, leaving the shoulders clear. She looked incredible. I almost preferred this to imagining her naked.

"All ready to go?" Aunt Rita asked me.

"I sure hope so." I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Atta boy." she said, and opened the front door and began walking to the car. Sasha followed her, and I followed Sasha. We hopped into Aunt Rita's Porsche Carrera and drove out.

Chapter 5

It was as beautiful a day as it was yesterday. The sun was out, the heat was just right, and the sand beneath my feet felt warm and soft. The waves were a deep, dark blue, almost black, but that was mostly expected. This wasn't a real beach, after all, but rather the coastline of a great lake. It may as well have been a beach, though, because I couldn't see any land past the horizon. It was all just water.

Along the beach were people spread all around, most of them either half-naked or fully disrobed. It was a bit to take in at first, but I actually got used to it pretty quickly. That's the thing about nudist beaches, most of the people aren't exactly models. It becomes a lot easier to take the sexuality out of it when you realize you aren't actually attracted to any of the people you're seeing. Obviously, there were attractive people here and there, scattered about, but they were few and far between compared to the abundance of average to well below average looking people that were here. And I don't mean that to be rude, but it's just how it is. My Aunt and cousin, however, were not average. They weren't even above average. They were the top percentile of drop dead fucking sexy.

We walked around for a bit before picking a nice spot along the shoreline. We put down our bags, laid out our towels, and propped up a large umbrella to give us some shade. I took my shirt off and took a seat on my towel, watching the waves crash over the sand. There was a sandbar out in the distance that people were hanging out on, most of them naked.

Next to me, my Aunt and cousin were setting themselves up. Aunt Rita unbuttoned her capris and pulled them down without any fanfare, revealing a deep red bikini that was more of a thong. Her yoga pants must've been doing a good job of compressing her ass yesterday, because holy fuck was her ass bigger than I thought. Round, meaty, and just the right amount of cellulite to let you know it was real. It was perfect. And her hungry cheeks completely ate up the thong she was wearing, making it disappear. All I could see was abundant ass cheek, beckoning me to come and grab a handful of each cheek and grope them. Instead, I turned to look away, feeling my cock getting a little too excited for comfort. Unfortunately, Sasha came into vision, and she was already topless. Her globes were even better than I could have imagined. Her perfectly shaped tear-drop titties were on full display, hanging only five feet away from me. She hooked her thumbs into her skirt and bent down as she slid the skirt down her waist and past her legs, revealing a bikini thong almost identical to Aunt Rita's, but a light purple color instead. She stood up straight, her boobs bouncing back off her chest as she straightened up. They didn't sag too much at all, given their size. Her areolas were just like I imagined, ovals of slightly darker skin than the rest of her boobs. They had small bumps circling her nipples, and oh my god I could see her nipples. They were thick, long, and inexplicably hard. My mouth almost watered as I saw them, imagining what they would feel like in my mouth. I had to turn away and cross my legs to try and hide my forming erection, but it was to no avail. I turned back and saw Aunt Rita lifting her shirt up, her massive tits bouncing and flopping out of her shirt. They were bigger than Sasha's, and hung a lot lower, but they were still beautiful. The areolas were round and dark, the nipples soft but wide. A perfect, motherly pair of tits, if that was even a thing. I had to turn towards the water and think about anything else, because my cock was now raging inside of my bathing suit, and it was too hard to try and cross my legs and hide it. I brought my knees up to my chest, letting my throbbing boner lay against my raised leg, hiding it from being seen from the side. If you were to stand over me and look down at me, however, you'd probably see the head of my dick straining to peek out of my bathing suit leg.

"Sasha, could you come lotion up my back for me?" Aunt Rita said to Sasha.

"Sure thing, mom." Sasha walked over to her mom, crossing my vision briefly. Her fat, glorious ass jiggled in front of my face as she walked by, only a few feet away from me. My member pulsed - wanting, pleading, begging for release. I couldn't oblige it, not yet.

Aunt Rita got down on her stomach and laid across her towel as Sasha kneeled next to her. She took a bottle of lotion, squirted some into her hands, and began to rub it in. Then she placed her hands on Aunt Rita and started rubbing it in. I glanced over, her ass sticking out at me, devouring the thong she was wearing. I bit my lip, regretting my relation to her.

"Don't forget the legs, honey."

"I won't." Sasha said, moving down to her mom's legs. I couldn't see her lotion her mom's ass, but I'm honestly thankful that I couldn't. It probably would've sent me over the edge. And then I heard Sasha give Aunt Rita's ass a light smack as she got up. "My turn now."

"Yes, yes." Aunt Rita said, begrudgingly. She got up, and Sasha laid down where her mom just was. Aunt Rita got on her knees, but she was facing me instead of away from me, so I couldn't stare without risking getting caught. I did glance over a few times as she was rubbing lotion into Sasha's juicy ass, but at one point Aunt Rita glanced up and caught me looking. She smiled politely, but I turned away, embarrassed. She had seen me admiring her and her daughter: my Aunt and cousin.

"You know, it's completely natural to look at people, Gavin. It's not illegal to admire. Just try not to stare, it can become rude." I couldn't look at her as she said it, I was too embarrassed. My face was hot with shame, and I could feel my cheeks flushing with blood as it left my penis.

"Don't feel bad about it, Gavin, this is new to you. It's okay to be uncomfortable at first, to let your eyes wander and adjust." Aunt Rita gave Sasha's ass a squeeze to signal she was done. Sasha's flesh jiggled under the pressure of Aunt Rita's hand, which barely covered half of one cheek. Aunt Rita stood up and walked in front of me, putting her tits directly in my line of sight. "Turn around and lay down, we need to do your back too. Can't have you getting burned." It took me a second to process what she said with her tits in my face, but I blinked a few times and began to get on my stomach. I could feel my member engorging again, but at least it was out of sight, for now. I heard the bottle of lotion squeeze and Aunt Rita's hands rub together before they connected to the bare skin on my back. It was cold at first, but quickly warmed up. Her fingers were delicate but thorough, rubbing lotion into every inch of my back. It felt exquisite, almost like a massage.

"If you plan on taking your bottoms off, we'll have to lotion that too." she said about as casually as possible. My head shot up and I slightly lifted my back as I turned to say something, but before I could, I felt her bare, naked tits bump into my back. I paused, mouth open, coming to the realization of what was pressing into me. I dropped back down as quickly as I could, afraid to admit to myself that I just touched my Aunt's bare tits.

"It's okay, Rita, I'm not gonna take my bathing suit off." I said sheepishly.

"That's alright, I just wanted to let you know."

"I think my back is done now, Rita." I said, not wanting her to linger too much longer on me. It was getting a little too intimate for comfort.

"Almost done, sweetie, just a sec." She finished up on my shoulder blades, letting her nipples graze against my lower back. I hoped it was accidental, but it almost felt on purpose. They were hard as diamonds now, not soft like they had been when she first let them loose. She backed off and stood up. "All done, you're good to go." she said, walking back to her towel. Sasha had gone to hers and was lying face up, her tits proudly on display for the world to see. Her flat stomach and ab lines shone brightly in the sun from the lotion, and her boobs had a sheen that practically made them glow in the sunlight. I had to get away from here before my cock erupted.

"I'm gonna go for a dip really quick." I said before anyone could object, and ran off to the water, praying that they didn't see my throbbing erection.

"Try to be back in an hour, we're gonna have lunch around then." Aunt Rita called out behind me, but I wasn't really paying attention. I jumped into the water and swam out until I could barely stand, embracing the cool water on my skin. The cold water helped alleviate my member, but I could still feel it straining in my bathing suit. I considered taking care of it out here in the water before anyone came and noticed. I turned away from the beach and looked out to the open water, putting a hand down my bathing suit and gripping my thick shaft. I could feel my pulse in my cock as I began to stroke it, slowly and discreetly so that I wouldn't raise any suspicions. I half-closed my eyes, thinking back to the sight of my Aunt's tits and the way they grazed my back, the way her nipples just barely touched my skin, caressing me delicately.

Before I could finish, I heard a loud splash behind me. I rushed to stuff my dick back into my bathing suit before anyone saw, and just as I had hidden it, a pair of hands closed around my eyes and a pair of soft, wonderful tits pressed up against my back. They were big, and they felt unbelievable.

"Guess who!" Said a voice behind me, probably the owner of the tits in my back.

"Holy shit!" I yelled out, shocked at the sudden feeling of tits mashed up against me, but also because it was enough to send me over the edge. My dick erupted inside of my bathing suit, spraying rope after rope of cum into them. I pushed off from the person behind me, my lower half spasming as I came. The person behind me giggled innocently, probably just thinking they gave me a scare. I turned around as my orgasm subsided, only to see Sasha.

"Did I scare you?"

"Fucking yes, holy shit." I said, still reeling from my orgasm, gasping for air. I couldn't fucking believe it. My cousin just made me cum by touching me with her bare tits. I felt her voluptuous, meaty, downright divine breasts pressed directly into my back, and let loose a barrage of cum into my bathing suit. I really, really hoped that she hadn't noticed that I was jacking off before she came up to me, and that she hadn't realized that I had just shot a massive load of cum into the water we were swimming in, and hoped that she just thought she scared me. Her face didn't tell me anything, she was just smiling and laughing. I had to assume she just thought she scared me. I was safe, probably. And luckily, the cum would wash away in the water and no one would know about it.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself, you know?"

"It's fine, I was just startled." Sasha dove down and swam up to me, surfacing about a foot away from me. Her face had been in the water where my cum was now dissolving. Her tits were right in front of me, and I could feel my cock threatening to get hard again, even after that monster orgasm. She smiled at me, the same way she used to as a kid. It melted my heart. She put her arms around my neck and pulled herself into me. Her tits pressed up against my chest, smushing into me. She wrapped her legs around my waist, the way she would when she was a kid, and I would toss her across the pool. She was too big for that now, and I didn't want to toss her away either. I wasn't able to hug her back, though. I was too stunned from feeling her developed boobs come in contact with my skin. She nestled her chin on my shoulder and whispered into my ear.

"Let me help you next time." she said, barely audible. She unhooked herself from me and swam away, heading back towards the shoreline. I stood there, unable to move, or even think. Let me help you next time. Did she mean what I thought she meant? Did she really just say that to me? Did that mean she knew I had been jacking off, and knew that I had cum when she grabbed me?

Let me help you next time.

It echoed in my head, bouncing off the walls of my skull and reverberating in my brain, making me dizzy. I let my legs drift up to the surface and floated on my back, letting the sunlight wash over me as the waves raised me up and pulled me down.

Chapter 6

The rest of the day at the 'beach' wasn't any easier for me. We ate lunch about an hour after Sasha inadvertently made me cum. Aunt Rita had made us sandwiches at home and brought them in a cooler, along with bottles of water so that we wouldn't have to buy any here at the outrageous prices they charge at the food stands.

Aunt Rita's and Sasha's tits bounced wildly as they ate, and then they went back to sunbathing when they were finished. I couldn't stay around them too long, ogling their bodies and having incredibly lewd thoughts, so I decided it would be best if I took a walk along the shore. It was pleasant, honestly, and it took my mind off Sasha. The breeze coming off the water felt good as it tussled my hair, cooling me down from my hot thoughts.

12