Family Reunion Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The further I walked, the less people I saw. Eventually I ended up in a spot with barely anyone, and a lot of rocky outcroppings. It would be hard to set up blankets and towels here, so I understood why it was empty. In the distance, however, I heard a noise. It was soft, barely audible, but it sounded like a woman was panting.

I walked toward a particularly large rock, surrounded by other rocks, creating an alcove of sorts. The panting got louder. I got closer to the alcove, and the panting turned into moaning. I peeked into the alcove and spotted a couple fucking out of sight of the beach. They looked like they were in their early thirties, the guy was tall and stocky, the girl had a pretty nice rack, and a tight ass with thin legs. He was fucking her doggystyle, her hands pressed up against a large rock as he pounded his cock into her, grunting with each thrust. Her tits swayed and slapped against her lower chest as his cock thrust in and out of her, pushing deeper and deeper into her apparently very wet pussy, judging by the sound of it.

I couldn't help myself. I pulled out my hardening cock and began to stroke myself as I watched them go at it like wild animals. The guy grunted and told her he was about to cum, so she turned and got on her knees to stick her tongue out as the guy blasted a few ropes of cum on her face and in her mouth, some of it dripping down to her tits. I blew my load at the same time, painting a rock with my sticky white seed.

I shoved my dick back inside my bathing suit and got away as quickly as I could without seeming like I was just running away, and walked back to Aunt Rita and Sasha. By the time I got back to them, they had already put their clothes back on and were packing up.

"We're leaving?" I asked, not expecting this to end so suddenly, but I wasn't about to complain. My member needed a break after everything it had been through today, and I was glad I could look at my family clothed again.

"Yeah, I don't think that sandwich is sitting too well with me." Aunt Rita said.

"We all had the same sandwich though, right?" I asked.

"Yeah but I put provolone on mine and I think it might've been bad."

"Oh, that sucks. Need me to drive home?"

"If you could, that would be great"

We walked back to the car, and Aunt Rita hopped in the back and closed her eyes, trying to soothe her stomach. Sasha sat up front with me. I didn't know what to say to her on the drive back home. I was still conflicted about what had happened in the water. She seemed perfectly fine and was busy texting her friends the whole way home.

When we got back to the house, I had to carry Aunt Rita inside because her stomach was in too much pain for her to walk herself. She was heavier than I expected, probably from all of the muscle she had from working out. I could feel it in her legs and back, she was incredibly toned, and she clearly put effort into her whole body when she worked out, not avoiding any part of her body.

I brought her in and laid her down on her bed. She gave me a soft thank you as I left her to rest, and I went back to my room to do some resting of my own. The day had left me completely worn out, mostly mentally, and I needed some time to recover and collect my thoughts. I was still thinking about what Sasha did to me in the water and was trying to figure out if she really meant what she said. I mean, she was only eighteen, just graduated high school. She was still like a little sister to me. It felt wrong to think of her like that, in a sexual way, and to have her bare breasts on me the way they were, it just didn't sit right with me. It felt amazing, don't get me wrong, and I'd kill to be able to feel those beautiful boobs on me every day, but she was my cousin. I know Aunt Rita said that it was supposed to feel liberating, being nude, but it still felt sexual to me. I couldn't get past that barrier and accept that it wasn't sexual for a woman to press her breasts into me like that.

I needed to talk to Sasha and ask her what she meant. If she meant what I think she meant, then I had to put a stop to it before anything happened between us. She was my cousin, my blood. It wasn't right. Moreover, she was only eighteen. It felt perverse.

I got up and walked over to her room, giving the door a few light knocks.

"Sasha, you in there?"

"Yeah, come on in."

I opened the door to find Sasha laying on her bed reading a book, freshly showered and wearing baggy sweatpants and a hoodie. The clothes might've been baggy but they still managed to accentuate her body. She could make anything sexy.

I had to get these thoughts out of my head, though, or at least try. I sat down at her desk and turned to her.

"We need to talk about what you said to me in the water today." I told her in a serious tone. She closed the book and sat up straight, looking directly at me.

"I meant what I said, Gavin." That's what I was afraid of.

"That's a problem, Sasha. You're my cousin, we can't do anything like that."

"I just want to take your mind off of everything that's been going on, Gav. You've been put through the gauntlet these last few weeks, and that kind of stress isn't healthy. You're family, and I love you, and I just want you to feel better." It warmed me up inside to hear that, but it didn't change the fact that we were related. "It doesn't have to be me, you know. You're hot, and any of my friends would line up to get a chance with you." As hot of a proposition as that was, I wasn't so sure it was a great idea. "It's just to take your mind off things, after that it would stop."

"I appreciate the gesture, but it's really not necessary. I'll be okay." I don't know if I'd be okay if she made any advances on me, though. There's only so much I can resist.

"Even if it's just as a shoulder to cry on or an ear to vent to, I'm still gonna be here for you," she said, getting up and walking over to me. She sat on my lap before I could protest and looked down on me with her auburn-flecked emerald eyes. They were beautiful, like gems on display at the Louvre. She leaned in and gave me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and accepted the hug, and thankfully there wasn't anything sexual about it. Her dirty blonde hair, still slightly wet, was hanging next to my face and smelled wonderful, like coconuts and lilac. She was also wearing a faint perfume on her neck that smelled like vanilla. It was divine. I felt like I could just hug her forever, smelling her hair and neck, feeling her embrace. There was so much warmth and comfort that she could express without saying a word, and I felt it all. She was special. It really was too bad I was related to her, otherwise I would've been frantically kissing her at that point.

She let go after what felt like a solid five minutes and walked back to bed and picked up her book. She went back to reading and I left her alone.

I really couldn't believe she was serious. She had essentially offered her body to me to try and make me feel better. I don't know what had come over her in the last few years, but clearly something had changed the way she saw things. We were always close growing up, but she was never an outwardly sexual person. Maybe she still isn't, but she had offered me her body, or her friends' bodies. What happened to her? Where did this attitude come from?

I went back to my room, confused and alone. Aunt Rita still wasn't feeling well that night, so we ordered pizza and me and Sasha ate by ourselves. Things, for now, seemed like they were normal between us. We talked, joked, gossiped, and it felt like we were our old selves again.

Uncle Carl got back later than usual and was exhausted from work. He took a slice of pizza that had been left on the table and went straight up to bed. Sasha and I stayed downstairs and watched tv, not really paying attention to what was on and just continued talking to each other. Around ten o'clock she began to yawn and said she was getting tired and was gonna go to sleep. I said goodnight, expecting her to just get up and leave, but instead she leaned over and put her lips against mine. They were soft, and tasted like strawberries, and they pressed against my lips as she kissed me delicately for a few seconds. She pulled back and got up.

"Goodnight, Gavin." I was silent, unable to think. The kiss left me catatonic, the taste of her lips stuck on me. I couldn't think of anything else. She turned and walked upstairs, her ass bouncing in her baggy sweats. God I wished I could reach out and pull her down into my lap and kiss her again, letting my tongue greet hers. But instead, she left me alone with my fantasies, and I sat silently as the tv droned on, shadows dancing in the corner to the sound of isolation.

12