Family Reunion Ch. 10-12

Story Info
Aunt Rita helps Gavin.
6.7k words
4.28
13.2k
32

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

The rest of the night was about as normal as could be, as far as a family of nudists was normal. Rita and Sasha traipsed around the house in nothing but panties, letting their racks hang free and bounce around, their asses jiggling with each step. When Carl came home from work, he even stripped down to his boxers and lounged around on the patio after dinner, smoking a cigar. As much as it was still unusual for me, nobody seemed to care about the tent I was pitching in my boxers, and I was really starting to love watching my Aunt and cousin strut around the house in nothing but panties. It was erotic beyond belief, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't normalize it in my head.

That night, as I was going to sleep, I could hear Rita and Carl fucking in their room down the hall. It was loud, animalistic, and Rita was going crazy, begging for Carl's cock, demanding that he fill her with his seed. I couldn't help myself and stroked my thick rod to the sounds of her moans and screams of pleasure, and I shot a fountain of cum when Rita screamed as she orgasmed. I had no trouble falling asleep that night.

The next day, I woke up feeling refreshed and hornier than ever, but instead of taking care of it, I just threw on my boxers and let my cock strain against them. I wasn't ready to bare myself just yet, but I could feel myself getting looser. I made my way downstairs, and Rita was cooking breakfast again in nothing but panties and an apron. Today, her panties were a blue lacy affair that covered most of her ass. I was slightly disappointed, but still appreciated the sight.

I noticed that Sasha wasn't around, and I hadn't heard her at all this morning.

"Where's Sasha?"

"She's on a trip with some friends from school, they're going to Disney to celebrate graduating."

"How long will she be gone?"

"A week. She comes back next Monday." I would have the house completely to me and Rita for the next week, at least during the day. This was territory I didn't wanna think about, given what happened yesterday.

Rita brought two plates over to the kitchen table and took off her apron, tossing it into the family room on the couch. She sat down, titties bouncing as she settled in her seat. My cock hardened, but I turned to my food and ignored the bountiful breasts in front of me. Yesterday was out of the ordinary and shouldn't have happened.

"Are you joining me for yoga again?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I guess I could. The stretching felt really nice yesterday."

"That's great! After breakfast I'll clean up and set up the mats and we can get started." We ate and talked about what was on the news, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her tits. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't look away. Their perfect tear-drop shape was captivating, and Rita didn't say anything about me staring. If anything, I think she might've even enjoyed it, because she adjusted her posture to push them out further.

We finished up our breakfasts and she took the plates to the sink to wash them, and I got a healthy view of her ample ass jiggling as she washed them. When she finished, we made our way to the family room and set up the yoga mats. Before we started, she walked right up to me, the same way she did the day before, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of my boxers, and asked me, "Do you trust me?" I nodded at her, and she pulled down my boxers. My engorged cock snapped out of my boxers as she pulled them below the head and it hit her in the chin, just as it did yesterday. She knew it was coming and didn't try to avoid it. She helped me step out of my boxers and she threw them to the side. She wagged her finger at me in a 'come here' motion, so I did. She didn't stop making the motion until my throbbing cock was inches away from her stomach. "Now you help me out of my clothes." I was confused, and hesitated. "This is how yoga partners build trust between themselves. We liberate each other." It seemed reasonable to my brain, which was quickly losing a tug of war battle for blood with my cock, and I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her panties. I slowly dragged them down her legs, revealing her waxed slit. It smelled like lilac, and I could feel the heat from it hit my face. I continued taking the panties down until she stepped out of them, and then I threw them in the same direction that she threw my boxers.

"Now we can begin." She backed off and took position on her mat, so I did as well. We ran through a series of poses, but I kept trying to catch glimpses of her through each one. Downward dog in particular was rough for me, because I couldn't maintain the position without staring at her inviting and supple ass. She noticed, and got up to help keep me in position. Her bare, soft hands reached around me from behind and she guided me into position, her pelvis making contact with my ass. I could feel the heat from her slit on my balls, and my cock ached and lurched, and I could feel my orgasm building.

"Do you want me to take care of this? It's not good to stay like this during yoga. I was hoping after yesterday it would die down," Rita said, grabbing the base of my cock. I jumped and gasped, taken completely by surprise by her action, and stood up, releasing myself from her grasp. I turned to look at Rita, who just looked confused at my reaction. "Is something wrong?"

"Rita, you grabbed my... you know..."

"I just wanted to try and help get you relaxed. It's not healthy to stay so tense." She was right that I was tense, but I didn't think her grabbing my cock was gonna help. She walked up to me, the way she did at the beginning of the yoga session, but this time she walked close enough that her stomach pressed into my cock, which had started to leak precum. The precum rubbed onto her stomach, but she didn't care, or at least pretended not to. "Do you trust me?" I looked into her emerald green eyes, lost in them. All I could do was nod.

She grabbed my cock again, this time much more gently, and led me to the couch. I sat down, and she sat next to me, leaning in close, almost cuddling. Her tits pressed up against my shoulder and she placed her fingers around my cock. She was delicate, taking her time running her fingers up and down my shaft. She didn't grab it yet, just slowly teased me, caressing me with her touch. It was glorious. I had never felt anything like this before. Most girls I had been with would just grab my cock and start stroking with no regard for how it felt for me, but Rita was taking her time, almost enjoying it. Her fingertips circled the engorged head of my cock and rubbed my precum into the skin. She traced her fingers down the shaft, spreading the precum down towards my balls. She took one of my balls and held it in her hand, kneading it gently, rolling it in her fingers. She couldn't do both because her hands weren't big enough, but she alternated between each ball, giving them equal amounts of attention.

For a while, she just alternated between my balls and shaft, never stroking me, simply grazing her fingers along my shaft, teasing the head, tracing the veins from my tip to my base, then kneading my balls before returning to the shaft. My cock ached with pleasure, and my eyes rolled back into my head. I had never been teased so wonderfully, so erotically. My eyes readjusted and I forced myself to turn and look at her supple boobs, squeezed into my shoulder. I had seen them multiple times but it was still like they were brand new to me. I stared at them while she caressed my cock, her hard nipples jabbing into me. She adjusted so that only her right boob was pressed into me and her left boob popped free, bouncing slightly and settling in my view. Her nipple was beautiful. The dark areola that surrounded it had goosebumps and her nipple protruded like a telephone pole out of the ground. I couldn't believe how hard it was.

Her hand returned to my shaft and she delicately wrapped her fingers around my cock, starting to stroke it in slow, rhythmic motions. I closed my eyes, trying not to think about the fact that my Aunt was giving me a handjob, and just tried to enjoy the feeling. But that idea, that notion that this was wrong, it had started to fade. The idea that we couldn't do this was beginning to slip away, retreating from my subconscious. I mean, why couldn't we do this? She was just helping me relieve my tension. She just wanted me to be healthy and improve my yoga. There wasn't anything wrong with this, it's not like I was just fucking her.

I let myself go, releasing myself to the feeling of her grip on my cock which started to become faster and more deliberate. I gave in to the fact that she was my Aunt, accepting it for what it was. She was only trying to help me. I opened my eyes and looked into hers, the emerald green orbs staring right back at me. She smiled at me, only the way a mother could, and my balls gave in and contracted, expelling an enormous amount of cum. Rita aimed my cock towards her tits and stroked me, making my cock spray rope after rope of hot, sticky cum all over her chest. It dripped down from her neck and covered each tit, it travelled through the canyon between them and dripped down to her stomach. She was a blank canvas for me to paint with cum, and by the time my orgasm subsided, she was covered. A lot of my cum began dripping towards her slit, but she didn't care. She just smiled at me in that same motherly way, telling me that everything was okay without having to say a word.

My body collapsed in relief, free of any tension that I was holding onto. She released my cock from her grip and walked to the kitchen, returning with a towel. She wiped me down, removing the cum from my shaft and pelvis, but left the cum on her body to sit where it was. I didn't pay attention though, I was too spent from the orgasm she gave me, easily the best of my life. I was still painfully hard as I looked at her cum-soaked tits, unable to reduce my arousal for my Aunt.

"Do you still need some release?" I nodded weakly. "Just let Aunty take care of it, baby. Any time you're stressed or tense, I'm here for you." And with that, she wrapped her seductive fingers around my cock again and began to stroke it much more forcefully. "I know how hard it's been for you, losing your job and your apartment." I just nodded, too caught up in her handjob. Her tits were shaking wildly with every stroke of my cock. The cum that hadn't dried was shaking off her tits or dripping off them now, instead of just sitting and drying. She looked like a mess but it was so hot. "Anything you need, I'm here for you baby. Just let me take care of you." She was almost whispering in my ear now, gently telling me these things while stroking my raging erection. Her nephew's raging erection. But this was all to help me and bring me comfort. "Whenever you feel ready to let loose, just release. Let go of your limitations." Her breath was hot on my ears, and her cum-soaked tits were pressing into me. I turned my head to hers, and again she gave me that motherly smile. I gave in, letting my orgasm wash over me. It wasn't as intense as the one I just had, but it was still strong, and it shook my body as my cum shot out and covered Rita's boobs. The waves of pleasure subsided and I looked to her. She was absolutely stunning, naked and covered in my cum. She kissed me lightly on the forehead and left me to bask in all my naked glory as she softly stepped away, her ass bouncing like jello as she left me alone.

Chapter 10 Interlude

Rita left her nephew on the couch, spent from his orgasms. She walked away, making sure he got a clear view of her ass. Her pussy was burning, emanating heat like an open oven. Once she got on the stairs she rushed up to her room where her hand immediately drifted to her pussy, which by this point was soaking wet. She slid two fingers deep inside of her with ease, imagining what it would feel like to take Gavin's enormous cock inside of her. She doubted she could fit it all, its length and girth beyond anything she had seen.

She flopped onto her bed, her cum-covered tits flopping on her chest, and used her free hand to scoop up some cum. She licked her finger clean, savoring the flavor and enjoying Gavin's salty essence. Her hips bucked and she groaned as she brought herself to orgasm, tasting Gavin's cum as she imagined him fucking her. Once her orgasm subsided, she scooped up some more cum with her fingers that were soaked in pussy juice and stuck them back inside her warm slit. She slid Gavin's cum deep inside of her, wishing he had cum inside of her instead of on her tits. But that could never happen. Gavin was her nephew, her sister's son, her blood, and it would be wrong on so many levels to have him inside of her. What she was doing now was simply helping him relieve his tension, freeing his mind and body so that he could embrace nudism. It was also just to help him recover from all of the stress in his life, the pain he was currently enduring. She couldn't imagine the pain he was dealing with, and only wanted him to be happy. But things would have to go no further than they had already. This was as far as she could go, but she was happy for it.

Chapter 11

I woke up a few hours later, still naked and on the couch. My cock was flaccid now, thankfully, and I got up and stretched, trying to wake myself up. It must've been around 3 or 4 now, meaning I had skipped lunch. My stomach rumbled, and I didn't know how long it would be until dinner, so I went in search of my Aunt.

I was so relaxed that I had completely forgotten about my boxers and was walking around the house naked for the first time. I went upstairs, my flaccid penis swaying with each step, and sauntered to Rita's room to see if she was there. When I walked in, she was lying naked on her bed, save for a lacy pair of red panties, and was watching some tv. She looked over to me and looked at my soft member, then back up to my face and gave me a warm smile.

"Looks like you've opened up to the idea of nudism."

"Huh? Oh shit, I didn't even notice. If you want I'll go get my boxers."

"Nonsense! You should do whatever you feel comfortable with. And since you're out and about, I think I'll join you." She put her thumbs in her panties and lifted her pelvis as she slipped them off, revealing her waxed slit. My cock lurched and began to come back to life, but I ignored it. "Come watch this movie with me if you aren't doing anything, it just started."

"Sure. By the way, what are we doing for dinner?" I walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down next to her, and she put her head on my shoulder, wrapping her arms around mine and pressing her tits into me. It was nice feeling her cuddling up to me, and my cock grew harder and reached full mast.

"I don't know, but maybe I'll just have to have this thick slab of meat", she said as she gave my cock a light touch. It throbbed at the feel of her soft hand. She only held it for a moment before she returned her hand back to being wrapped around my arm.

Feeling bold, I flirted back. "I don't know, Rita, it might be too big of a meal for you." She laughed, and I realized how cute her laugh was. My cock pulsed, slightly blocking our view of the tv.

"It would be nice if that guy down in front wasn't standing in our way," she said with a grin, looking right at my cock.

"I'm sorry, it just gets like that."

"Don't be sorry, I was just teasing. Is it always like this?"

"Kind of, I guess."

"How often do you normally relieve yourself?"

"Um, a few times a day. 3-4 times normally, sometimes more if I'm...well..." Her smile faded and her emerald eyes looked over to me. I met her gaze, and she was looking at me like a concerned mother would.

"Do you need me to help you release again?"

"No, I can just go take care of it, you don't need to do that for me Aunt Rita," I said and tried to get up but she pulled me back to her.

"Rita is fine, we're both adults. But I think I like Aunt more, now," she said softly, holding me close. Her tits were warm, and the skin soft. My cock lurched as her breath hit me, warm and tempting. "Let me help you, Gavin." She cuddled up even closer, her tits firmly pressing into me. Her hand started to touch and explore my chest, a finger tracing along the lines of my pecs and moving down to my abs, tracing each one gently.

I shuddered, her touch sending a wave of pleasure through my body. "Are you cold? Let's get under the covers, I don't want you to be uncomfortable." She released me from her cuddle long enough for me to pull the heavy down quilt over our bodies. I was now in bed with my Aunt, both of us completely naked. She wrapped herself around my arm again and let her fingers go back to exploring my torso. I felt her legs wrap around my leg, and an incredible heat placed itself on my thigh. It took me a minute to realize what the heat was, and I only figured it out when I felt its moisture.

Aunt Rita had wrapped her legs around me and pressed her bare, waxed pussy onto my thigh. My cock jolted, tenting under the down quilt. Aunt Rita's fingers jumped to my erection and caressed my thick pole, tracing along the vein that ran from the bottom of my shaft to the base of my swollen head. I shuddered again, and she squeezed herself even closer into me. Her beautiful dirty blonde hair was beneath my nose as she rested her head on my chest, and I could smell the lilac scent it gave off. I took in a deep breath of it, basking in her essence. Her cheeks were hot against my chest, and I felt her heat engulf me.

She wrapped her fingers around my rod, stroking gently. I was beginning to leak precum and she used a finger to rub it into my engorged cock head, lubing me up. I shut my eyes and put my nose to her hair. My cock was twitching and I felt my orgasm begin to rise, but she must've sensed it as well, because she released my cock from her grip and played with my balls, staving off my orgasm. When my cock stopped twitching, she grabbed it again and began to play with it, gently moving it from side to side as she held the base before starting to stroke once more. As more precum leaked out, she continued to rub it along my pulsating cock head, and then my shaft. I was amazed at how much precum I could feel being rubbed into me, surprised I hadn't cum yet.

She continued to edge me, bringing me to the brink of orgasm and then releasing my cock before I could cum. I was in agony but I loved it. For someone who wanted me to release, she was trying her best to keep me from releasing. By this point my cock was slick with precum, and I wondered if there would be any actual cum left in my balls when my orgasm eventually arrived. The movie we had been watching, which I hadn't actually been paying attention to, was playing the credits, meaning Aunt Rita had been giving me a handjob for nearly two hours. If I wasn't in a complete trance I would've been shocked, but all I could think about was how I was in heaven.

My balls were aching, and my cock was straining harder than ever, and I think Aunt Rita sensed I couldn't hold out much longer because she started to stroke me faster and faster, tightening her grip around me. I gasped, feeling my balls pull up to my shaft as my orgasm forced its way out of me.

"Aunt Rita, I'm cuuumminggg," I groaned, unable to hold back.

"It's okay, sweetie, let it all out." I groaned in ecstasy as my cum spewed out of my cock like a geyser, rope after rope of thick, milky-white cum unleashing itself all over my stomach and her hand. We were under the covers, so a dark stain started showing itself where my crotch was, and as the cum kept pouring out of me, the stain grew larger and larger. It felt like an eternity before my cum began to taper off, but Aunt Rita just kept stroking me, forcing every last drop of cum out of my shaft. I was panting and moaning, unable to control the sounds coming out of my mouth. My stomach was soaked in my own cum, and the stain on the covers was massive.

12