Family Reunion Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get you cleaned up." Aunt Rita lifted the covers off of my exhausted body, revealing a gigantic pool of cum on my stomach. Her hand had been drenched completely, my white essence covering the top of her hand entirely. She had to have coaxed every individual drop of my cum out of my body, because it seemed unreal how much there was, especially since I had already cum twice earlier.

Aunt Rita unraveled her body from mine, and I noticed an enormous wet spot on my leg where her slit had been resting. I was too spent to say anything, and as soon as I had noticed it, she was already pulling me by the hand out of bed and leading me to her shower. She turned the water on as I stared at her ass. It really was perfect, amazing round and large, it was a wonder how she found pants that fit her.

Once the water was warm, she stepped in and pulled me in with her. The shower was square and large enough to fit the two of us with no problem, and could have easily fit a third or even a fourth person, but we still found ourselves just inches away from each other. The shower had jets along the walls that sprayed us down gently, and Aunt Rita lathered up her hands with soap and began to rub the cum off of my stomach. I watched her as her massive tits bounced gently as she scrubbed me, enamored by their shape and beauty. The water gave them a sheen that highlighted just how beautiful they were. The way they hung off of her chest, not as perky as they once were but still hardly sagging, gave her a mature yet refined look, an elegant woman whose sexiness knew no bounds.

Her hands finished my stomach and began scrubbing my cock, although they were stroking it more than cleaning it. She easily fit both hands around the shaft with room to spare, and her fingertips hardly touched due to the girth. My cock was still painfully hard, but she finished scrubbing and moved on to her body. She began with her tits, soaping them and spending extra time on the sides and underneath them, making sure she got every square inch. It was a sight to behold, watching her lather her massive boobs just inches in front of me. Her hands lingered on her breasts, longer than she probably needed, until finally creeping down her stomach, lathering her abs and moving down to her slit. She let her fingers glide over her puffy pale lips, soaping and washing delicately. She looked up at me as I watched intently, spreading her legs a bit wider to give me a better view. Was she actually giving me a show? No, it had to just be to give herself a better angle. We were only in here together probably because it saved water, or something. I was too aroused to think about the why, I only cared about the what.

She turned away from me, leaving me disappointed until she began to lather her voluptuous ass. She took time to soap up each cheek, squeezing and kneading, groping herself in front of me. My cock twitched with desire. She spread her ass and began cleaning the crevasse between her mountainous cheeks. I could see the tight pink hole that rested above her slit, bleached and beautiful. It looked impossibly tight, and my cock pointed right at it. As she was cleaning, she slipped just the tip of her middle finger ever so slightly in her ass, and my cock lurched as I moaned quietly, and it bumped into her ass which was just too big to miss. She gave no reaction and continued to watch. Her finger had only been in there for a moment, but it turned me on as if I had just seen porn for the first time. I wondered if she had ever tried anal, and imagined her getting plowed in her ass. The thought was driving me insane, my cock bouncing without my input. It hit her ass a few more times, but she still didn't react. She turned back to me and washed the soap off of her body, just smiling at me as we looked into each other's eyes. If she wasn't my Aunt I would have fallen in love right then and there. I wished I could press my lips into her full, succulent lips. But it wasn't meant to be.

And then, out of nowhere, she closed the gap between us and enveloped me in a hug. My cock jutted into her stomach until it was forced to stand up straight, pressed between my stomach and hers. It was so large and her tits were so big that it actually touched the bottom of her cleavage. Her wet and abundant breasts were squished against my chest as she nestled her chin into my shoulder. I moaned softly, not expecting the sudden contact. My arms instinctively wrapped themselves around her back, embracing the hug. We stood like this, holding each other, just letting the warm water wash over us. She used one hand to gently rub my back like a mother might, and I couldn't help but lose myself in her lilac scent.

My cock was throbbing uncontrollably, my arousal caused by a combination of her body on mine and the feelings I was discovering for my Aunt. The way she cared for me was bringing me to new heights of arousal, and as much as I felt like I should've been ashamed for that, I wasn't. I was enthralled with my Aunt. I had only been home for a few days, but she had already made me feel completely at home, even more so than when I was growing up here. She slipped a hand down to my cock and stroked it without a word, sensing I needed another release. It took less than a minute for me to cum, and as I let out a soft moan in her ear my cum shot up through her cleavage, covering the insides of her tits and spraying both of our chests. She released my cock and went back to hugging me with both hands, letting the cum just drip down our bodies, not letting me move. My cock softened slightly, but still remained mostly erect.

After another fifteen minutes of us just hugging like that in the shower, she let go of me and shut the water off. We stepped out together, and she toweled the both of us dry before leading me downstairs by the hand. We sat down on the couch and she put a blanket over our bodies as she cuddled up to me like she had before, her tits mashed into my side and her warm slit on my thigh. We sat in silence, letting the slowly setting sun guide us into our dreams.

Chapter 12

Aunt Rita and I were woken up to the sound of Uncle Carl returning home. We were still on the couch, cuddling underneath a blanket. I panicked, not wanting Uncle Carl to see us like this, but Aunt Rita held me down, not letting me move. The blanket fell from us shuffling and dropped below our chests, revealing her massive tits pressed into me.

"I'm home!" Uncle Carl called out.

"We're in the family room!" Aunt Rita shouted back.

"Aunt Rita, we can't..."

"Relax, we're just cuddling. Nothing wrong with an Aunt being close to her nephew."

"But we're naked and I'm hard."

"And we're nudists. This is perfectly normal, Gavin." I had a hard time believing her, but it was too late to do anything as Uncle Carl walked into the family room and took a seat on the couch next to Aunt Rita, putting a box of pizza on the coffee table. That answered my question about dinner that had gone unanswered earlier. He gave no indication that he cared about our nudity, and just grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. "Anything good gonna be on tonight?" Aunt Rita said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, the Red Wings are playing tonight," he said as he flipped through the channels. He landed on NBCSN as the pregame show was wrapping up, and he got up and went to the kitchen, returning with two beers. He handed me one, and I took it hesitantly out of his hand. We used to watch every game together when I was growing up, but I hadn't had cable when I was living on my own, so it had been a few years since I had watched a game. It was already June, meaning the Red Wings were deep into the playoffs at this point and I hadn't even realized it. I took a sip of my beer and started focusing on the game. "You guys have a good day?" Uncle Carl asked. I choked on my beer as it was going down my throat.

"Fantastic day," Aunt Rita replied.

"That's good. Makes up for my day."

"Aw honey, what happened?" Uncle Carl went into a rant about how work had continued to get worse as he had to pick up more and more work as his company laid off more staff. I lost focus and just watched the game, drinking my beer. At one point Uncle Carl took my empty bottle and brought back a fresh one. The entire game, I just sat and drank beer and ate pizza while my Aunt and Uncle talked to each other about his day at work, the entire time my naked Aunt cuddling with me, her naked nephew, her giant tits out on display. And my Uncle never said a word about it or gave a weird look. Apparently this was completely normal, and I had nothing to worry about. As I drank more, I relaxed more, and I settled into my Aunt's embrace, letting my head rest on hers. Her lilac scent made its way into my nose and my cock lurched under the blanket, and I thanked it silently for covering me.

The Red Wings won the game 2-0, winning the series 4-2, securing a spot in the conference finals. The alcohol had loosened me up considerably, and as I cheered with my Uncle, the blanket fell down and revealed the naked bodies of My Aunt and I pressed together, along with my hard-on. Uncle Carl didn't say anything or look, he just cheered for the Red Wings. He got up, stretched, and bent over to give Aunt Rita a kiss on the lips and told her he was heading upstairs to lie down, leaving us alone and naked. Aunt Rita snuggled closer to me, digging her nipples into my side.

"That was fun," she said softly. She had had a couple of beers too, and was getting pretty tipsy. We were both feeling the effects of the alcohol, and our bodies were hot enough that we didn't bother picking the blanket back up.

"Yeah, it was," I replied. The alcohol was loosening me up, maybe too much, and I stared at her tits with a hunger that I struggled to satiate. "I could go for some dessert, though," I said with a wolfish grin and lust in my voice and in my eyes. Aunt Rita looked up to me, and realized I was staring at the two mountains on her chest that were pressed into me. She grinned devilishly.

"You mean these?" she said, shaking them against me. I groaned and my cock stiffened, standing at attention. "I wouldn't mind some whipped cream on my cake," she said as she grabbed hold of my cock and shook her ass, with the unintended side effect of her tits shaking too. My cock pulsed in her grip, filling out her hand. Her fingers and thumb didn't even touch I was so engorged. Without even thinking, I reached around to get a handful of her ass before she pulled away, stopping me in my tracks. "No no no, honey, we can't do that." I sighed, but I knew she was right. "I'm only helping you 'cause you need it, and I love you. We can't go further than that." Her words were starting to slur ever so slightly.

"I know, Aunt Rita, I know," was all I could say in response. Her hand was still around my rod of steel, however, and I flexed it purposely.

"Now, now, mister, don't get too excited."

"I'm feeling really tense, Aunt Rita," I said in mock-pain.

"Does mommy need to help her baby boy?" Mommy? Did she just say mommy? I was drunk, so maybe I just misheard her say 'Aunty'. That had to be it. No way she just said mommy, right?

I didn't think about it too long because she started stroking me and I was whisked away into a realm of pleasure. She didn't tease me this time and stroked me with a sense of urgency.

"Mommy needs to help her growing boy. I don't want my sweet baby boy to be all backed up like this." There it was again. Mommy. I hadn't misheard her, but I was too drunk and horny to question it. I was enjoying the handjob too much, and she could tell I was already getting close. She started whispering in my ear, her breath hot and oppressive, "It's okay baby, cum for mommy. Cum all over mommy's big, milky titties. That's it baby, release yourself for mommy," and I lost it. I moaned and bucked my hips like a wild stallion as she forced my cum out of my balls. I had cum so much that day that my load wasn't nearly the size it normally was, only a few ropes before it tapered off.

Aunt Rita kissed me on the cheek over and over, saying "You were such a good boy for mommy, I bet you feel so much better now." Her hand was rubbing my cum into my shaft, preventing me from going soft. Her slit was leaking onto my thigh, wetter than I could have possibly imagined. "Is mommy's baby boy thirsty? Does he want mommy's milky?" she asked, slurred and seductive. I only nodded, drunk and horny. Her hand was still stroking my cock, using my cum as lube. "Come to mommy, baby, come drink mommy's milk," she said as she used her other hand to drag my head to her thick, hard nipple. I instinctively put my mouth around it and sucked like a madman without any thought, letting my tongue circle the nipple and taste her areola. Her boob was massive and didn't fit in my mouth even slightly, but I tried to get as much of it as I could in my mouth. Her stroking was picking up speed and my thigh was even more wet. She was clearly enjoying this more than she let on.

"You have to suck it baby, don't you want mommy's milk?" she asked. I sucked hard, and pulled back astonished when I tasted warm milk in my mouth. It was far sweeter than I might have imagined, and the taste lingered in my mouth. I needed more. She pulled my head back down to her breast and I sucked on it hard and fast, drinking the milk. I couldn't believe that I was drinking milk from my Aunt's tits while she pretended to be my mom. What the fuck was going on?

"That's a good boy, drink mommy's milk so you can be big and strong," she said to me, gripping my cock hard and stroking it with a rapidly increasing pace. My tongue lapped up the milk I was receiving from her breast, swishing it in my mouth as I swallowed and probed for more. Without a doubt this was the hottest sexual experience I had ever had. It was so obscenely wrong, but that just made it even hotter for me. Aunt Rita began rubbing herself on my thigh, her juices spreading along my leg. It was warm as she glided along my leg, her pussy lips kissing me up and down. My mouth switched to the other boob and began to drink her milk from there, just as sweet and warm as the other boob. Her hand was now gliding up and down my cock at a frantic pace, and I gave in and shot my load. It was small, hardly two ropes of cum, but it was more intense than any other orgasm from that day. I shuddered and bucked, my balls ached in agony as they tried to push out cum that wasn't there, and I groaned and grunted with my mouth still attached to her nipple, drinking her milk. Aunt Rita kissed the top of my head over and over as my orgasm travelled through my body, trying to make me feel as comfortable as possible.

Eventually, my cock twitched a final few times before shrinking away, unable to stay hard any longer. I was totally spent, every fiber of my being in complete bliss. My mouth didn't detach from her nipple, and Aunt Rita didn't pull me away, so I stayed where I was, suckling and drinking her milk until I fell asleep just minutes later, wrapped in her arms.

12