Family Reunion Ch. 13-15

Story Info
Gavin, Sasha, and Aunt Rita finally get intimate.
10.6k words
4.59
14.9k
34

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

The rest of the week went much the same. I would wake up, do some naked yoga with Aunt Rita, inevitably get a hand job from her multiple times a day, go to sleep and repeat. The main difference being that we never spoke about that night we got drunk and what happened. We never mentioned how she pretended to be my mom and how she let me suck on her tits and drink her milk. Furthermore, she never explained why she was producing milk in the first place. But I replayed that night in my head constantly, falling asleep dreaming about reliving it. I'd wake up each morning hoping to find myself drinking her milk straight from the tap, but I never did. At one point I thought about bringing it up with her, but I figured the constant handjobs were too amazing and I didn't want to risk losing them. I was enjoying my Aunt's constant company and her constant nakedness. I loved being able to look at her tits every day. I loved admiring her firm, succulent ass every day. I loved feeling her get wet on my thigh every day while she stroked me to completion, spraying my cum across her tits. I was in love with my life, nearly forgetting about the turmoil that I had just come from.

Monday rolled around eventually, and I woke up feeling a body next to me in bed, hiding under the covers. I figured it was Aunt Rita, since just last night she had been in my room jerking me off as I fell asleep. I raised the covers to say good morning to my Aunt, but instead found my cousin Sasha, completely nude, wrapping her body around my nude body, her pussy pressed against my leg and her supple round tits pressed firmly into my chest. The light streaming in woke her up, and she blinked roughly a few times until she recognized my face in the morning light.

"Good morning," she yawned.

"Sasha?"

"Mhm," she moaned softly, nuzzling herself closer to me. My morning wood grew harder as I felt her boobs press into me even further. "Nice to see he's awake too."

"Sasha, what are you doing?"

"Sleeping next to my cousin."

"We can't do this."

"Why not? I missed you," she said as she shifted on me, causing my cock to twitch. "You never let me help you, by the way." She touched my cock with the tip of her fingers, slowly dragging them up and down the shaft. "And after you let mom help you all week, I feel like it's my turn." She wrapped her hand around the shaft, taking my full girth in her hand, and started to stroke me, slowly but deliberately, wanting me to cum. I tried to protest, but I couldn't find the will. She was right about Aunt Rita giving me release the past week, so me telling Sasha that she couldn't seemed hypocritical. How did she know about that, actually? I never told her, which means Aunt Rita must have told her at some point. Why? That being said, she was still my baby cousin, practically my sister, and I didn't know if I wanted this. I was afraid of what our relationship might become. "You know I love you, right? I would do anything for you," she told me in her soft, soothing voice.

"I know. I love you too, Sasha, but I really don't know about this," I said that, but my cock was pulsing in her hand, begging to differ. I could feel her getting wet on my thigh and my willpower was waning, breaking down against her loving assault.

She didn't give me a choice, though. Without warning, her warm, supple lips attacked mine, engulfing me in a wave of pleasure. I felt her tongue snake her way into my mouth, and I couldn't resist her any longer. Our tongues touched, circling each other, saliva swapping between our mouths. My balls tightened and my cum launched out of me, spraying our chests in my seed as we kissed. She never took her lips off me, keeping her tongue in my mouth and her hand on my cock as it spurted load after load of cum, painting us white. My hand, acting on its own, took hold of her head and caressed her as we kissed, my thumb behind her ear and my fingers running through her hair. Her vanilla scent was enthralling, captivating, hooking me in deeper and deeper. I was making out with my cousin in an obscene display of affection, my semen covering our bodies and her hand still gripping my cock.

She slid her body on top of mine, her warm and wet slit now resting on top of my cock as she removed her hand and placed it next to my head. She rubbed herself gently on my cock, gliding up and down the shaft but never inserting it. Her body began to shake and she bit my bottom lip as she rocked herself to an orgasm, spraying my cock with her juices. I had never been with a girl who could squirt before, and she hosed me down like a fire hydrant. My cock was drenched in her squirt, but we never broke the connection between our lips. My hands moved down to her voluptuous, round ass, groping it and squeezing it between my fingers for the first time. Each cheek was much too big to fit in each of my hands, my hands only being able to grab nearly a third of each one. It was soft, supple, like a memory foam pillow, and I couldn't keep my hands off of her. Her huge tits were squished between our chests, and I could feel her diamond hard nipples rubbing into me. If she hadn't been my cousin I probably would have shoved my cock inside of her and filled her with my seed until I fainted, but I was at least able to resist that last temptation, unable to keep my hands off of her.

My cock was lurching again, throbbing as I groped her ass, and her tongue snaked its way to the back of my throat as I pulled her ass down on me, rubbing my cock between her slit. I came again, unable to control myself. My cum sprayed out and coated our stomachs, some of it getting on her puffy pink pussy lips. We never stopped kissing, and my orgasm subsided as we stayed just like that.

After what seemed like forever, she finally broke her lips away from mine, a trail of saliva still connecting us. "I really missed you Gavin," she told me softly, her eyes watering. She nuzzled her head into my shoulder, and I forced my hands to release her ass so that I could rub her back. "I had to go two years without seeing you, and then only days later I was gone when you needed me most. I'm really sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry about anything, Sasha. Really, it's fine."

"It's not. I should've been here for you. Mom was here to take care of you but it should've been me." I had no idea where this was coming from, but I just accepted it. I doubted I could change her feelings at this point, and we had already crossed a line that should never have been crossed. I knew she loved me because we were family, but maybe she had actually fallen in love with me over the years without me noticing. And was that something I could really judge her for? The heart wants what the heart wants, and I couldn't deny that I had feelings for her too, albeit feelings that I still wasn't sure how to articulate.

"You're here now, so it's fine," I said, trying to comfort her. She lifted her head and brought her lips back to mine, and I lost myself in her taste and scent. I prayed that I wouldn't end up falling in love with her, but I had a feeling it was too late for that. The wheels had been set in motion, and I knew, deep down in my soul, that I could only resist temptation for so much longer until I eventually needed to fuck her. On the surface I was still denying it would ever happen, but deep in my core I admitted to myself that it would eventually happen if this continued.

We cuddled like that for another hour before I had to get up and use the bathroom. Still acting remorseful that she had been gone for a week, she refused to leave my side and came to the bathroom with me. Odd as it was, she stood behind me, tits pressed into my back, and held my cock as I peed, aiming it into the toilet for me.

We held hands as we walked downstairs and sat at the kitchen table, her in my lap, my cock standing at full mast pressed between my stomach and her wonderful ass. She ground on my lap as Aunt Rita came down and saw us together, her face lighting up in a smile.

"Look at you two! You look so good together!" I blushed and turned away from Aunt Rita's naked figure, but Sasha just giggled and flexed her ass on my lap, teasing me. My hands had been wrapped around her waist, so I lifted a hand to give her titty a squeeze. She yelped, and then moaned, as I kneaded her breast in my hand. Aunt Rita looked over with a playful grin. "Don't get too familiar, I'll have breakfast ready soon enough." I took my hand away from Sasha's breast, suddenly conscious of the fact I was groping my nude cousin in front of her mother, my Aunt.

Aunt Rita brought us two plates of food and Sasha hopped off of me long enough to eat, but got right back on me as soon as she had finished. Aunt Rita just watched happily, enjoying the sight of us.

"I'm so happy you two opened up to each other, this is how family should be," she remarked. I was taken aback, wondering how she got to that conclusion, but I decided not to question it. I was too far gone in the moment, enjoying Sasha's presence on my body. "So how about another trip to the beach? It's supposed to be a beautiful day today."

"That sounds great, mom," Sasha replied.

"Yeah I'm down for that."

"Great! I'll start packing bags and lunch, you two go get ready. I wanna get there early before the best spots are taken." Aunt Rita got up and went to her room, presumably to get bags of towels and things ready. Sasha and I sat for a minute, enjoying each other, before getting up and going upstairs to put clothes on. Since we were going to the nude beach, I figured all I needed was a pair of shorts that would eventually be coming off now that I had grown comfortable with my nudity. Sasha just threw on a skimpy black bikini, the top barely covering her nipples and areolas, leaving very little of her 32F boobs to the imagination. Her bottom was a little more conservative in the front, but the back was a thong and was gobbled up by her ass. She looked delicious, somehow even sexier than she did naked. Something about the tease of not fully showing herself made her even sexier.

She saw me admiring her, my cock lurching in my shorts, and wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue found its way inside of my mouth, and my hands dropped to grope her ass, pulling her up onto her toes. Aunt Rita walked in wearing a purple bikini that was even skimpier than Sasha's and watched us make out for a minute before clearing her throat. Our lips parted, a trail of saliva still connecting us. Aunt Rita took a finger and broke the trail of saliva, putting the finger in her mouth.

"Don't get too frisky, I don't need you two putting on a show for people to watch when we get there." I blushed, realizing I had been making out with my cousin in an obscene fashion, but Sasha just giggled and pulled me into her, letting her tits squish into me. I loved her confidence. It made her even sexier than she already was. We kissed again before following Aunt Rita downstairs, and my cock lurched at the sight of her huge ass in her skimpy bikini thong. Just imagining my cock sliding between those cheeks, coating them in precum, I was pitching an impressive tent in my shorts. Sasha grabbed my cock through the fabric and gave me a tight squeeze, teasing me, then letting me go. I returned the favor, slapping her ass and watching it jiggle all over the place. What a fucking perfect ass it was.

We hopped in the car, Sasha decided to sit on my lap, and we drove off to the beach. Every bump in the road bounced my cock into the crevasse that was eating her thong, and I could tell I was gonna cum hard today, even after the orgasms I had already had.

We got to the beach early, barely any cars in sight. We parked right by the sand and hopped out, taking our things to the shoreline. We walked for a while, Sasha and I holding hands and talking about her time in Florida, and before I knew it we were at the rocky alcove that I had seen that couple fucking in. It was private, blocked off on three sides, and provided a solid amount of shade from the sun.

We put down our things and began to strip. Sasha and Aunt Rita unclasped their tops and let them fall to the ground, releasing their incredible racks. I stared in awe, my cock straining to break through my shorts. The two of them said nothing and turned around, bending over as they pulled down their thongs. They were giving me a show, and I was loving every second of it. I watched as their thongs emerged from the canyons between their cheeks, revealing their tight, wrinkled assholes and puffy slits. I was engrossed by their pussies, the lips of Sasha's puffy and smooth, only a single line between the lips with no labia. Aunt Rita's was more open, labia showing slightly but still incredibly erotic. They turned back to face me and let their hair down, both a beautiful dirty blonde color, Sasha's wavy and going down almost reaching her ass, and Aunt Rita's only going slightly past her shoulder blades. I was stunned.

They walked over to me in unison, their boobs and hips swaying seductively with each step. I couldn't decide who to look at, my eyes constantly switching back and forth between their incredible bodies, admiring their well-toned abs and legs. They came up to me, both grabbing hold of my shorts and pulled down together, revealing my engorged erection. It hung between their dirty blonde heads, bouncing up and down. My nine inches of thick, hard as iron meat was dangling before them lasciviously.

Sasha, without hesitation, cupped my cum-filled balls in her hands and started to knead them, rolling them in her hands like pool balls. Aunt Rita took hold of my throbbing shaft, caressing the taut skin, letting her fingers glide along my length. I shut my eyes and accepted my fate, allowing my aunt and cousin to give me the best handjob I had ever received, or so I would have thought.

Without any warning, I felt a wet warmth engulf my cock head, immersing it in a pool of pleasure. My eyes shot open and I looked down to see Sasha with her mouth wrapped around my cock, her hands still playing with my balls and Aunt Rita still stroking my shaft. I groaned, trying to speak but not quite finding the words.

"Sasha...what..." was all that came out before my groans took over. Aunt Rita stood up, still holding my cock, and brought her lips to meet mine, silencing me. Our lips collided and we kissed, slowly at first but it wasn't long until her tongue snaked its way inside of my mouth, finding my tongue in an intricate dance. Our spit intermingled and dripped from our mouths and down our chins, our kissing turning sloppy and wet. Aunt Rita lifted a hand off my cock and wiped the spit with it only to use it as lube, wetting the base of my shaft. Sasha was starting to go deeper, moving her throat past the glans, her tongue gliding over my frenulum. The entire head was now in her mouth, and she had gone a few inches further before pulling back to the base of my head and then pushing forward, starting a rhythmic back and forth motion.

My cousin, who had been like a little sister to me, was now throating my cock with lecherous enthusiasm. Her tongue was dancing around my steel rod as the walls of her mouth ensnared me. As Aunt Rita lubed the rest of my cock, Sasha went deeper. At first another inch, then another, and soon she was taking almost eight inches of my cock in her throat. No one had gone this deep on my cock before, and I was experiencing something brand new. I moaned loudly into Aunt Rita's mouth, but she refused to pull away. I raised my hands and started playing with her tits, groping them, squeezing them, pinching her nipples and squishing them together. She moaned with every action, and her hot breath mixed with mine. When I pinched her nipples, she groaned even louder, clearly enjoying the roughness. I pinched harder, and she practically squealed and bit my lip, her hips bucking as she came. Milk began to drip out of her tits, so I took some on my fingers and broke off our kiss just enough to shove them in her mouth. She sucked and licked them ferociously, in love with the taste of her own milk. I released my fingers and planted my lips back onto hers, our kissing becoming increasingly messy and wet. Drool was dripping in from our chins like a leaking faucet.

I could feel my orgasm bubbling to the surface, and knew it wasn't far away. I dropped my hands to Rita's ass and groped it like a wild animal. Sasha was deepthroating my entire cock at this point, managing to go up and down the entire length at a surprising speed. Her tongue bathed the bottom of my shaft as it travelled back and forth across my length, working its hardest to release my cum from my balls. I tried to say I was cumming, but all that came out were my moans in full force, only silenced by the fact that I was moaning into Aunt Rita's mouth. Otherwise it would have sounded like I was dying. My cock lurched in Sasha's mouth, pulsing and bucking as my cum was about to rupture. My balls pulled up to my cock and away from her hands as my cock shot forth, painting the back of her throat with an unbelievable amount of cum. Rope after rope after rope was unleashed in Sasha's mouth, and somehow she took every drop of it. It felt like it would never end, that I would be stuck here for the rest of time unleashing this monstrous load. But as all good things must come to an end, so too did this orgasm. My shots of cum became more sparse, and eventually it just dribbled out onto her tongue.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. Sasha had sucked me to completion and swallowed every drop of cum that came out of my dick. My seed was now dripping down her throat and into her stomach. She finally pulled back and my cock was released with an audible pop. It was still unshakably hard, but I was in total ecstasy. Sasha stood up and pressed into me, her tits mashing against my chest. Aunt Rita broke off our kiss and Sasha took her place, shoving her tongue into my throat. I could taste my essence in her mouth, salty, but somewhat sweet, and I welcomed her. I didn't care that her mouth still had some of my cum in it, I just wanted to make out with her. We kissed and moaned and panted like animals, unable to control ourselves.

Sasha pushed me down to the sand so that I was laying on my back, breaking off our kiss. I was sad, missing her lips already, but she soon replaced them with her other lips, and I was hooked. Her puffy pink lips touched my mouth as she sat on my face, looking down into my eyes with her perfect emerald orbs. I licked ravenously, desperate for her taste. She was completely smooth and her taste was sweet, and I couldn't get enough of her. I devoured her pussy, eating it like a starved man. Her tits bounced above my head and I reached up to grab them, hungry for her body. She moaned and put her hands on the sides of my head and started to grind into my face like I was just a tool, and I loved it. Her orgasm came fast and without warning, drowning me in her fluid. She sprayed my face as she screamed in pleasure, and I tried to drink as much of it as I could.

I could hear Aunt Rita off to the side, groaning in pleasure as she brought herself to an orgasm watching her daughter spray cum onto her nephew's face. There was so much wrong with what was happening but it felt so right. Sasha's orgasm subsided, and she collapsed on top of me, her mouth meeting mine so she could taste her essence. My hands found their way to her ass and I filled them with her flesh, slowly pushing her back and forth so that her slit was grinding on my still engorged cock.

I broke off our kiss, needing to catch my breath. "That was so fucking amazing. I've never felt anything like that in my entire life."

"I'll do that for you any time you ask, just say the word. I'll do anything for you, as long as you don't leave again," Sasha whispered softly in my ear before her lips returned to mine. My cock lurched upon hearing her words, enticed by what she was offering. My own cousin, who had just turned 18, was now telling me I could do anything I wanted with her body. There was so much wrong with that.