Family Reunion Ch. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a good cousin, Sasha, I'm so proud of you for looking out for Gavin," Aunt Rita said, practically reading my mind and trying to reassure me that what we were doing was okay. She cuddled up next to us, snaking her hand between me and Sasha so that she could grab my cock. "Families need to look out for each other, and you two are like brother and sister. I'd hate to see anything get between you two," she said, rubbing my cock against Sasha's soaking slit. "I'm gonna go for a quick dip and cool down," she said as she released my cock from her grip. Aunt Rita stood up and sauntered away, but I was too busy letting my tongue explore Sasha's mouth to watch Aunt Rita's ass sway side to side as she left us alone.

Without breaking contact with her, I rolled Sasha onto her back so that I was on top, no longer able to control my inhibitions. I lusted for my cousin and I didn't care if it was wrong. I let myself go, allowing myself to explore her body. I broke off the kiss and flipped her onto her stomach, her ass bouncing as it came into view. I admired its size, its plumpness, its sheer weight. It was the Mona Lisa of asses. I spread her mountainous cheeks and bent down, my tongue making contact with her puckered rear hole. She gasped in delight.

"Yes, Gavin, please. It's all yours", she moaned. I took her invitation and licked around her asshole, listening to her moan every time my tongue grazed that wrinkled hole. She looked incredibly tight, and it was a beautiful light shade of pink. Her asshole was so inviting, so tantalizing, but I tried my best to take my time and enjoy what I was doing. My tongue made contact with her asshole again, but this time I kept it there. She moaned louder as I licked her hole directly, the combination of our saliva wetting her tight hole.

"Fuck, Gavin, yes!" She shoved her ass up into my face, my tongue flattening against her hole. I readjusted but let her cheeks swarm around my face like a hot towel. I could feel her flesh on the sides of my head, hiding the majority of my head from the world. I grabbed her cheeks and squeezed them even harder into my head, in love with the feeling of her flesh surrounding me. My tongue began to force its way inside of her hole, slowly loosening it up. My tongue dipped in and out, prodding and poking, her moans growing into pants and grunts. Every time my tongue penetrated her tight hole it went deeper, and every time she grunted like a wild animal. I pulled back and looked at her hole, enthralled with the way it gaped when my tongue left it empty. I filled the gape with my tongue over and over, widening it each time.

"Oh god yes! Yes! Tongue fuck my slutty hole! Gape me Gavin!" she screamed, and I obliged. I pressed my tongue further inside her, tasting her colon. It was impossibly clean and tasted like any ordinary skin, the inner walls soft and warm against my tongue. She started bucking her ass into my face, trying to use my tongue as a makeshift cock. Just moments later, her pussy started squirting and I moved my face beneath her as fast as I could to drink her hot juice. Fortunately I was able to get most of it, and I swallowed her fluid trying to quench my thirst. Her squirting tapered off, like a faucet being shut off, and I licked the remaining drops off her beautiful pussy lips. She crawled down my body, getting back into a grinding position on my now throbbing cock and shoved her tongue into my mouth, tasting both her squirt and her insides.

This went beyond my wildest dreams and fantasies, and I could swear I was falling in love with my cousin. What was wrong with me? But I didn't do anything about it. I just kept making out with her, groping every inch of her perfect body, learning every nook and cranny I came across, committing to memory exactly how she liked to be played with. I smacked her ass with force and it clapped loudly, echoing off the rocky walls of the alcove. She yelped in my mouth and then moaned, grinding into my cock even harder, begging for more without saying a word. I smacked her ass again, harder this time, and she moaned even louder. She was sliding up and down my shaft like a piston, her pussy lips splitting around it. I wasn't inside of her but this was almost as good, and I still couldn't see myself actually fucking her. As far as I was concerned, this was far enough and took care of both of our needs. But deep inside, I wished I was fucking her. I wished I was filling her with my length, pounding my cock inside of her until I released my seed as deep as I could reach.

My cock was aching now, begging for release, and Sasha must have sensed it because she grabbed my balls and squeezed. I cried out in pain, but then in pleasure, and my cum erupted out of my cock, dousing our stomachs in my white gooey liquid. As my orgasm rocked me, I hooked my middle finger in Sasha's asshole, pulling up with my finger as I came. She moaned out in bliss, her hot breath filling my mouth, and I felt her flex her asshole around my finger. God what I would give to have my cock inside of there. When my orgasm finally finished, I pulled my finger out of her ass and brought it to our mouths. We licked it together, tasting her colon and embracing her flavor. I pulled my finger back so that I could force my tongue into her mouth, and she gladly accepted it. We were both tiring out, and our kissing grew softer as we calmed down.

Sasha and Aunt Rita had just taken me to sexual heights I never thought possible. This was supposed to be wrong, but they were just too perfect. Their bodies were works of art, and at the same time blank canvases for me to paint with my cum.

Chapter 14

Sasha and I rested together in the alcove, naked and cuddling, occasionally making out. It was bliss. Our bodies were a mess of sweat and dried cum, so we eventually decided to go take a swim and wash ourselves off. We walked out onto the shoreline hand in hand like a couple. People had begun to gather further down the shoreline but no one had set up camp near us, thankfully. We waded into the water, the cool waves caressing our legs as the water level rose up our bodies. We stopped in water that was right around stomach height for me, and right below Sasha's tits, and we dropped our bodies below the oncoming waves, letting it clean us from head to toe. A refreshing sensation washed over me, and I could feel myself being renewed.

When I came back up above the water, Sasha did as well, and I watched the water roll off her tits, leaving them shiny and glistening in the sunlight. My cock lurched as I watched them bounce as the waves carried them up and down, and my hands instinctively grabbed them. Sasha said nothing, but placed her hands on my cock and started stroking me gently. She pulled me in by my cock and our lips met, tongues battling each other using our mouths as a battlefield. She rubbed my cock against her slit, and I could feel her warmth through the cool water. I needed her, desperately.

A particularly large wave hit us, carrying her off her feet. When the wave brought her down, my cock ended up sliding against her slit and maybe half of my cock head entered her hole before popping back out. That sensation of dipping in and out of my cousin drove me past the brink, and I grunted as my balls contracted and my cock spasmed, shooting ropes of cum into the water. My hands grabbed her ass as I tried to balance myself in my orgasm. Before my orgasm ended, Sasha brought her mouth to my ear and whispered, "It's a shame you didn't let it out inside of me," and my cock erupted, shooting even more cum than I thought I had. My orgasm was reignited and I lost my balance, falling into the water and dragging Sasha in with me by her ass. We fell in, soaking our bodies in water that was being diluted with my cum.

Right before I ran out of breath, my orgasm subsided enough for me to stand up and lift my head out of the water. Sasha had already gotten out of my grip and was now standing behind me, helping to prop me up so that I didn't have to stand on my own. I let her hold me and allowed my orgasm to finish, my cock twitching and growing soft.

After a minute or two, I stood up and turned to face Sasha. She said she wanted me to finish inside of her. My cock stopped going soft and immediately grew hard again at the thought of cumming inside of her. It was my cousin, though. She was my blood, but she wanted me to cum inside of her. I just looked into her emerald eyes and could feel my grip on my willpower slipping. I wondered if I would eventually end up filling her with my seed, and my cock lurched at the thought, clearly enjoying the idea.

She took me by the hand and led me out of the water and back to the alcove, my hard cock bouncing as we walked. There was a couple not too far from the alcove, fucking in the sand. I imagined it was me fucking Sasha, and I let out a soft moan.

Back in the alcove, Aunt Rita was now lying down on a towel face up, eyes closed. She must not have been sleeping, though, because she opened her eyes and propped herself up on her elbows to watch us as we returned. Her tits glistened in the sunlight as they shifted. She gave me a smile and winked before laying back down.

Sasha laid down on a towel, taking me with her and pressing her lips against me. I was on my back with my head turned to the right, kissing Sasha who was on her side, tits pressed into my arm. She took my hand and guided it to her wet slit, and I gently rubbed her clit between her engorged lips.

We lay there together for a few hours, enjoying the weather and the sun. We would talk occasionally, just idle chatter, in between lengthy and sloppy make-out sessions. We ate lunch around one in the afternoon. Aunt Rita had made grilled chicken salads for us that had been kept cool in a cooler with ice and beers. We ate and drank, enjoying the afternoon to ourselves. At one point a couple walked by, probably hoping that the alcove was empty, but left when they saw us.

Overall it was a really fun afternoon. We had gotten a bit drunk and tried playing rummy, but Sasha was too tipsy to remember the rules and kept messing up, and our laughing fits kept us from finishing the game. Our cards were scattered in the sand, but luckily the alcove protected us from the wind so they didn't blow away.

I fell asleep around four I think, and I woke up with my face nuzzled between Aunt Rita's breasts. I had been using them as a pillow, and she was running her fingers through my hair. I could smell the saltwater on her body, mixing with her ever-present lilac essence. By now, the sun had begun to set, and the weather was beginning to grow chilly. I lifted my head to look around and spotted Sasha off to the side packing our bags. As if she was reading my mind, Aunt Rita began to answer the question that was forming in my head. "She didn't want to wake you up, so she let you rest while she began packing. Why don't you go help her finish?" I started to get up, but Aunt Rita pulled my face to hers and planted a soft, motherly kiss on my lips. It only lasted a few seconds before she pulled back, but it was wonderful. I stood up and stretched before walking over to Sasha to help her finish packing up. None of us got dressed, content with just walking back to the car naked. Who was gonna care, anyways? This was a nude beach, and we were driving straight home.

We got back to the car, put our things away, and drove home, Sasha sitting on my lap just as she had on the way to the beach. My cock had been soft for a while, spent from the long day of activity, but it was coming back to lift as it was nestled between Sasha's warm ass cheeks. It rose, bumping into her slit before emerging between her legs. She shuffled her body, letting it stand straight with the top of my shaft in between her pussy lips, and closed her legs to hold my cock there. It was warm, wet, and felt right at home. It would feel a hell of a lot better inside of her though. I pushed the thought out of my head, not wanting to think about fucking my cousin. I couldn't let things get that far.

When we got home, Uncle Carl was already in the family room watching tv. He got up to greet us, giving Aunt Rita a wet kiss and a slap on the ass. He clearly wasn't as exhausted as he normally was.

"Gavin, you're on your own for the night. Me and your Aunt Rita need to go talk about some private matters. Sasha, try to behave and listen to Gavin," he said with a grin. Aunt Rita giggled and went upstairs with him, Uncle Carl keeping a firm grip on her ass.

"What was that about?" I asked Sasha.

"That's what he always says when he wants to fuck mom," she said nonchalantly. She plopped down onto the couch and started flipping through the channels.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, you'll hear it in a minute or two." I sat down next to her as she flipped through the channels, eventually landing on The Bachelorette. Soon enough, I began to hear Aunt Rita moaning and screaming, presumably getting fucked by Uncle Carl. Sasha turned up the volume on the tv just enough that you couldn't notice Aunt Rita unless you were really trying to listen. "Wanna order Chinese?"

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Can you get me orange chicken and brown rice, please?"

"Good to see some things haven't changed since I've been gone," I said with some snark. I got up and called up the local Chinese restaurant and ordered her orange chicken and brown rice, and then orange beef and brown rice for me. I walked back to find Sasha missing, so I sat down figuring she probably just left to go to the bathroom. She came back a minute later wearing a long-sleeve crop top that showed an obscene amount of underboob and short shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks.

"Gotta be dressed for when the delivery guy gets here, you know?"

"Fair point" She sat back down and cuddled up next to me, throwing a blanket over us as we watched tv. The doorbell rang maybe twenty-five minutes later, so she got up and came back with our food in her hands. We ate, laughing at the ridiculousness of The Bachelorette and the clearly scripted drama. When the show finally ended, she turned the tv off. I could still hear Aunt Rita moaning, screaming, begging Uncle Carl to fuck her like a cheap whore. She was yelling in pleasure, begging him to slap her tits and ass, and then to my surprise she screamed about how good his cock felt in her ass. My cock stiffened, and Sasha put a hand around it, squeezing the base and waving my cock from side to side.

"Have you ever fucked anyone in the ass?" I did a double take and looked her in the eyes. She was looking at me with those immaculate emerald orbs with genuine curiosity.

"Uh, no, not yet."

"Have you ever wanted to?"

"I mean, yeah, I guess." Truthfully I loved anal, and the majority of the porn I watched was anal with girls that had big asses. PAWG porn with anal was my absolute favorite. Sasha being a PAWG herself now was definitely making it harder to resist her. She started stroking my cock from the base and pressed her tits into me. Her lips came up to my ears and I could feel her hot breath. "You know, you could try it on me. You just have to ask." I shuddered and my cock lurched in her grip. Her tongue snaked around my ear, playfully licking it.

I mustered every ounce of willpower I had left to try and tell her no. "Sasha, we can't do that. It's wrong."

"I'd just be helping you try out your fantasies. There's nothing wrong with me helping you explore like that." Her breath was tantalizing, tickling my skin. It went down to my neck, and she started to kiss it softly. I let out a moan, unable to hold it back. She held my cock firmly, slapping it playfully against my stomach. "I know you want it, and it's okay to want it. Everyone wants my body, but you're the only one allowed to use it." Her lips came back to my ears, whispering softly, tempting me to go past the point of no return. If I did this, there was no going back. "You can use my body however you want. It's all for you."

She released my cock from her grasp and lifted her hand to my chin, turning my face to hers. She looked into my eyes, searching for my answer. Something inside of me gave in, no longer able to withstand her temptations. I was powerless to resist, and my body was demanding her. She saw in my eyes that I had given up and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips connected, our tongues intertwined, and our saliva mixed together. We made out like high schoolers, impossibly hungry for each other. My hands went to her tits and grabbed them, squeezing them roughly and rubbing the nipples with my thumbs over the fabric of her crop top. She moaned into my mouth. Her body was mine to use, and my body was planning on using it.

Her nipples were hard under my thumbs. I rubbed them, twisted them, pinched them, teasing them to no end. She loved every second of it. She broke off the kiss, leaving my tongue questing for hers. She stood up and walked in front of me. Her skin glowed in the dim light coming from the kitchen. Her dirty blonde hair was done up in a messy bun, but she lifted her hands to undo it. Her crop top rose above her breasts, exposing them to me as she let loose her wavy locks of hair. She lowered her hands and hooked her thumbs into her short shorts before turning around to show me her barely covered ass. She bent over and pulled them down, slowly, seductively, teasing me like a stripper. My cock was throbbing, aching. Her pussy lips came into view, begging to be kissed. The back of her thighs were next, and then the back of her calves. Her short shorts were around her ankles, and she stepped out of them and picked them up. She turned to face me and tossed the short shorts to me. I caught them and smelled them, reveling in the smell of her slit.

Her hands went to the bottom of her crop top and lifted it slowly while pressing it close to her skin. Her tits went up with the top until eventually they flopped out, bouncing and jiggling with newfound freedom. She lifted the shirt over her head, exposing her naked body to me once more. She tossed the shirt to the side and sauntered to me, lifting her legs over my waist and straddling me like a horse. She lowered herself slowly, letting my cock rub between her already wet slit. I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me, forcing my tongue down her throat. She moaned as I groped her. I spanked her ass and she yelped and moaned. "More!" I obliged, spanking her again, harder. "Yes! Just like that!" I spanked her again. And again. Each time, she moaned, grinding her pussy on my cock and wetting my shaft. I spanked her again, the hardest time yet, and she lifted her pussy off my cock just enough to squirt, spraying it with her juices.

Her body shook with her orgasm, spraying her squirt across my body with wild abandon. I stuck my tongue out to catch any stray juice that I could, but most of it ended up either on my chest or cock. She grunted and panted until her orgasm finished, and then she stepped down and got between my legs. She took my cock, covered in her squirt, and began sucking it like a bloodthirsty vampire. She was insatiable, deepthroating me with complete and utter lust for my cock. "Fuck, Sasha, that's so good", I moaned as she devoured my shaft in its entirety. She rubbed my balls with her hands as she sucked me, cupping them and kneading them. I could feel my orgasm building already, but I held it back knowing what this was leading to.

I could still hear Aunt Rita screaming in pleasure as she was fucked in her ass, and soon enough I'd be fucking her daughter in the ass, who was also my cousin. The thought made me laugh in my head, but on the outside I was groaning as Sasha's tongue bathed my cock in saliva. She pulled her mouth off, making an audible popping sound as my cock was released from her mouth.

She got on the couch and got on all fours, sticking her ass up at me. I took my cue, and grabbed her ass, shoving my face between her delicious cheeks. She moaned as my tongue snaked its way inside of her asshole, preparing her for my cock. "Yes, Gavin, gape my ass with your tongue!". I stuck my tongue as far as it could go and pulled it back out, over and over. I was fucking my cousin's asshole with my tongue and I loved it. I pulled it out, looking at her bright red insides, the walls of her asshole inviting me in. I spat inside of her, letting a fat glob of spit roll down the crevasse of her ass into her gaping hole, and my cock lurched. It looked incredible. I had no idea how my cock was going to fit inside of her but I was determined to give it a shot.