Family Reunion: Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Other foot," Sasha ordered casually, and she then slid the black thong up her Mom's nylon-clad legs, smiling ever so slyly when her face got so close to her Mom's pussy... a pussy that was showing unmistakeable signs of stimulation: a slight glistening in the pubic hair, and an unmistakeable scent of pussy. Sasha couldn't help but be fascinated that she had once emerged from that very same pussy.

Emma felt the girl's hands move up her legs, her hot, moist breath on her thigh, and the skimpy panty going onto her... including a very strange feeling when the back of the underwear settled intimately into her ass crack.

Sasha stood back up, but only after lingering before her mother's pussy, one she was by now dying to fuck, any uncertainty about that desire long gone, and she removed her mother's blouse... confident that she had her mother completely captivated.

"You have great breasts, Emma," Sasha admired, as she tossed the blouse carelessly onto the chair. She knew when she complimented women, especially older insecure women, that they lapped up those compliments... ones they likely hadn't heard in years, in decades, or probably in her mother's case, ever.

"Thank you," Emma said, feeling like a teenager again... insecure... excited.

"I brought something else that I think will look amazing on you," Sasha said, as she began to draw it on over her head.

Emma just went along with it... feeling like a princess, as strange as that sounded.

Once it was in place, she glanced in the mirror, even as the pretty girl knelt back down and unclasped her stockings. She looked and felt... perhaps for the first time ever... very sexy.

Sasha removed the garter-belt and then re-clasped the stockings to the lace chemise, allowing her hand to glide ever-so-gently over her Mom's almost-naked ass.

Emma felt a chill go up her spine as this young woman touched her in ways even her husband never had. She felt wetness leaking out of her pussy and into the new panty she hadn't even purchased yet, although there was no question that she would. She felt a crazy rush of excitement that she couldn't remember ever feeling before... which was silly, since she knew deep down that this woman was just doing her job.

Sasha stood back up and admired her mother, her cock (already hard ) flinching in her thong.

Emma, trying to act casual and playful at the same time, said, "I think you put the panty on wrong."

"It's a thong; it's supposed to go between the cheeks of your ass, "Sasha said, spinning her mother around, "Let's see how it looks. Ohhhhh, very nice."

"It feels a little weird," Emma said.

"At first it should feel a lot weird," Sasha countered as she admired her mother's ass... realizing instantly where she'd gotten her own amazing ass. Too bad her Mom had hidden those tight glutes away for all those decades by wearing loose-fitting 'respectable' clothing. "It takes a while to get used to."

"I imagine," Emma said, still feeling awkward and excited at the same time.

Sasha, deciding to be a bit brazen (well... even more brazen, then), squeezed her mother's ass and said, "You have an amazing ass, Emma."

"T-t-thank you," Emma gasped, shocked at feeling her buttocks getting squeezed, yet flattered by both the intimate attention and the ongoing compliments.

"You look so hot in this outfit," Sasha gushed, spinning her mother back around.

"Thank you," Emma sheepishly said yet again, but truly at a loss for anything else to say, the pretty girl staring at her... her lips so close to her own.

"Do you like this outfit?" Sasha asked.

"It's totally different from anything else I've ever worn," Emma said, actually admiring herself in the mirror... a total first for her.

"It gives you a completely different look," Sasha added.

"That it does," Emma agreed, every single piece of clothing currently on her not like anything she'd ever worn before, or had even known existed.

"Oh, by the way, did you try out the toys last night?"

"Um, one of them," Emma admitted, her cheeks somehow burning even a darker shade of red.

"Which one?"

"The vibrator."

"And did you orgasm? Sasha asked without a hint of embarrassment.

"Three times," Emma said delightedly, holding up three fingers.

"Is that more than you usually have?" Sasha asked.

"I've never had multiple orgasms before, "Emma said and then added, "or any that were so intense."

Sasha smiled, "Toys have made men almost obsolete."

"So true," Emma laughed, feeling so comfortable with this young goddess, even though she was halfway naked.

"Although a real, living dick wielded by someone who knows how to use it, can be very good as well," Sasha said, hinting at her real truth, but knowing her mother wouldn't catch on at all. She was certain it had never even occurred to her Mom that a girl such as herself might be sporting a dick

"I wouldn't know," Emma said, partly being funny and partly admitting a sad truth about her sex life.

"Well, maybe it's time to get yourself back out there," Sasha said, opening a door she wasn't sure she could actually walk through herself, yet unable to consider closing it either. And ignoring the known fact that Emma had never been 'out there' in the first place. From the little she'd heard from her parents and grandparents growing up, she was certain that Emma growing up had been carefully sheltered away from boys, and that her marriage had likely been an arranged one, with nobody ever enquiring whether she even liked the young Mr. Alpin.

"At my age, I'm more likely to get hit by a bus," Emma said, the idea of dating for the first time at her age totally intimidating her.

Sasha smiled, the idea becoming more and more appealing, "Never say never. Keep your new lingerie on, and get dressed while I grab you a few more items."

"Okay," Emma said, feeling a little sad at the termination of this strangely intimate interaction, one that had somehow made her feel sexually alive... for perhaps the first time ever. She got dressed, left the underwear she'd been wearing when she entered the store behind, and walked over to Sasha, who was standing at the front counter speaking with the woman who'd briefly assisted her earlier, holding a few extra items in her hands.

Jasmine asked, "Did you find what you were looking for, ma'am?"

"And more," Emma said, hinting to Sasha.

"Emma is my new pet project," Sasha announced to both women, which informed Jasmine she eventually planned to fuck her.

"Pet project?" Emma asked curious... the term 'pet' in erotica always meaning something sexual.

"Yes," Jasmine spoke for Sasha. "Sasha likes to help women rediscover their sexual inner selves, or when necessary to discover them for the first time."

"In my case it may be too late," Emma only half-joked.

"Oh, it's never too late," Sasha said. She then asked, this weekend being Mother's Day, "so what are you doing for Mother's Day weekend?"

"Nothing," Emma said, not having celebrated Mother's Day in four years, ever since her Zach had been so unceremoniously booted out of the family.

"No children?" Sasha asked.

"None," Emma said, finding that answer easier than the truth... even though it broke her heart every time she said it.

"Oh," Sasha said, surprised by her mother's answer, and her heart broken a little... feeling betrayed just like she'd been five years ago.

Jasmine said, seeing the wounded look on her best friend, "Well, I think we three should get together tomorrow night, then."

"Oh my; that's a lovely offer, but I wouldn't want to impose," Emma said.

"I insist," Sasha said, rallying from the slap across the face of her mother not even admitting she existed.

"You sure?" Emma asked, before adding, "the last time I went out with the girls was for a church fundraiser."

"Well, this excursion will definitely not be anything like that," Sasha smiled.

"Although it may include some worshipping," Jasmine whispered, loud enough for only Sasha to hear.

"Pardon?" Emma asked, not hearing what the girl said, but thought she heard the word worship.

"Oh, nothing of consequence," Jasmine shrugged airily.

"We'll meet you at your home at eight pm," Sasha said, taking control.

"Why my house?" Emma asked.

"So we can get you all dolled up for a special Mother's Day weekend," Sasha explained.

"I think you did that already," Emma said.

"Oh, the undergarments you're wearing right now are just a taste of what I'm planning for you," Sasha smiled. "Are you in, girlfriend?"

"Sure," Emma said, not thinking at all that anything might go astray.

"Great," Sasha said. "Jasmine will ring up your purchases, and obtain your address for tomorrow night."

"Okay," Emma nodded, experiencing a very similar mixture of excitement and nervousness to the one that had been competing for prominence inside her throughout this entire surreal experience.

"See you tomorrow," Sasha smiled warmly. "I promise it will be worth it."

"I believe you," Emma said trustingly.

Sasha gave her mother a hug and whispered, "Be prepared just to let go and allow us to guide you through your awakening."

"Awakening? Okay, sounds good," Emma agreed, feeling warmth consume her.

Sasha then turned and walked briskly away, always knowing when to leave the woman (or man) wanting more.

Emma paid for the items, including the ones Sasha had selected for her, which she hadn't even examined yet, appreciating the unexpected twenty percent 'preferred customer' discount even though money wasn't an issue for her anymore, and headed home.

That night, Emma tried on all the different lingerie Sasha had chosen for her, and learned the exhilaration to be found by fucking herself with a big wall suction cock. Before she fucked herself, she first read a dozen lesbian stories... every one of them about a younger temptress seducing and dominating an older woman. Once she had come and recovered, she couldn't believe she had gotten so hot and bothered about such a wicked fantasy. Sasha (for in all those readings, Emma had pictured herself and Sasha together) was just doing her job, just being helpful. And this weekend, she would just be acting out of kindness. Yet... she couldn't push away a thought lingering in the back of her mind that maybe, just maybe, the sudden lesbian fantasies consuming her might come to fruition.

For her part, Sasha spent the night analyzing her feelings. Truth was, she had boxed up all that anger and hurt from her parents years ago... and tonight it all came flooding back in waves, and she couldn't help weeping all over again about her loss.

But once she was able to dry her tears, she realized there was an entire mishmash of conflicting feelings swirling around inside her psyche.

Wounded: recalling that fateful day when she was kicked out of her house and disowned, leaving her devastated.

Happiness: to see her mother looking so alive, after what must have been years of slowly dying inside.

Shock: to encounter and relate to her mother after all these years.

Confusion: at her own mixed feelings about seeing her mother.

Curiosity: to learn what had happened between her parents to drive them apart, after so many years together.

Excitement: at the possibility of assisting her mother in her sexual awakening (with or without revealing her big cock, or that she was her son now in a very different guise).

Anger: at her own mother denying she'd ever had a child.

In the end, Sasha seriously had no idea what she planned on doing tomorrow.

Was she going to fuck her? She knew her mother would submit to her without much resistance at all... many times she had seen that vulnerable lust in a lost woman desperate to break free from her restrictive shell.

Was she going to tell her mother she used to be a male... and even more, that she used to be her very own son?

Truth was, even as she went to bed that night, after having one of her regular cock suckers (a federal judge who loved cock) come over and service her, she had no idea what she was going to do tomorrow.

.....

The next evening, Emma again tried on every new piece of lingerie Sasha had chosen for her. Twice. She shook her head in wonder as if she were getting ready to go out on a romantic date, and not just an outing with two much younger women. Yet she was determined to look as good as she possibly could, as she finally chose for herself a black garter-belt with matching lace bra, black thong, and silky sheer black stockings. Beneath her outer clothing, she was either going to look funereal or hot.

Some way across town, Sasha dressed in a red skirt, black thigh high stockings with a red lace bra and thong, and a black blouse. She looked sexy as fuck, and was planning on doing some fucking... she just wasn't sure yet whether it would be her mother or not.

Jasmine dressed in her usual mocha thigh highs, the only colour stockings she ever wore since it suited her brown skin so well, and a fun, tropical flowery dress, something else she often wore.

As they drove, Jasmine asked, "So are we tag teaming your mother or what?"

"I don't know yet," Sasha answered, still uncertain, and deciding just to allow the night to proceed however it went, with no preconceived goals.

"You do know," Jasmine disagreed, but without confrontation.

"Kind of, but it's only a feeling," Sasha admitted, since she wasn't 100% sure yet.

"Well, I'll support you either way," Jasmine said, although she sensed she'd have her dick plunging into one of Sasha's mother's three holes within the next hour.

"Oh, I know you will," Sasha smirked, knowing her best friend was already looking forward to fucking her mother. Truth was... so was she. It would be the ultimate conquest... seducing and fucking her staid and reserved conservative Christian mother (but perhaps sodomizing her minister father in his own church would be the ultimate, ultimate conquest

"I'm so transparent," Jasmine joked.

"Wait until she sees our dicks," Sasha laughed, as they arrived at Emma's house.

"Are you going to tell her who you really are?"

"I don't know that either," Sasha said, that question bringing her right back down to earth after their playful sex banter.

"Well, as always, I'm here for you," Jasmine said.

"You just want to fuck my mother," Sasha accused teasingly, pushing away her brief sadness.

"Well I certainly don't, don't want to fuck your mother," Jasmine smiled.

"You and your double negatives," Sasha said fondly, parking the car.

"And soon some double teaming as well," Jasmine added, getting out of the car.

"Maybe," Sasha shrugged noncommittally, even though deep down, she'd already made up her mind to go for it.

Through the window Emma saw the car parking, and she felt a rush of adrenaline thrill through her spine. She still couldn't explain it, but her entire body felt on fire, just from thinking about Sasha. So much so, that she felt a little wetness gush into her thong... which was a sad excuse for underwear in her opinion... she still hadn't gotten used to a narrow piece of string nestled deep between her ass cheeks.

Sasha knocked on the door. Still feeling mixed emotions about whatever was about to happen... unaware that her mother and she were both experiencing similar feelings of excitement... yet both of them also experiencing conflicting feelings of either shame or anger, respectively.

Emma took a deep breath before opening the door. She smiled nervously and greeted, "Welcome to my humble abode."

"Hi, Emma," Sasha greeted in the sexiest low-pitched voice possible.

"Hi, Emma," Jasmine also greeted, unable to come close to the seductive tone of her best friend.

"Hi, ladies," Emma said, but then just stood in the middle of her doorway, stunned that these two women looked even more beautiful all dressed up.

"May we come in please?" Sasha asked after an extended moment.

"Oh yes, of course," Emma laughed awkwardly, having been frozen, staring at the two of them... especially Sasha.

Sasha and Jasmine walked inside, both of them immediately slipping out of their heels, and followed Emma further inside.

"This is a lovely home," Sasha said, carrying a bottle of wine, while Jasmine carried a duffle bag of toys and more.

"Thank you," Emma said.

"I brought some wine," Sasha said.

"Just a single bottle?" Emma joked, thinking some liquid courage could help her to dispel the massive anxiety swarming inside her.

"For starters," Sasha smiled, noting the lustful insecurity in her mother. This would be so easy to accomplish... if she decided to go through with it.

"Fair enough," Emma smiled back, accepting the proffered bottle and taking it into the kitchen. She unscrewed the bottle (corks seeming to be phasing out these days, even in quality wines), pulled out three wine glasses and poured them each a glass.

Emma walked back out, carrying all three glasses, since being a former church wife, she was well practiced in carrying a lot of drinks and food during a plethora of church potlucks.

"You're quite good with your hands," Sasha smiled, as she accepted her wineglass.

Emma couldn't think of anything witty to reply, so she simply handed the other glass to the girl she couldn't remember by name. Oh yes, it was Jasmine.

"I see you've already gotten dressed," Sasha said, approving of her Mom's attire.

"I didn't think remaining naked after my shower would be a good way of greeting guests at the door," Emma joked, thinking her remark was pretty playful and sly.

"No, we would have hated that," Sasha smiled, sipping her wine.

"Yes, that would have been terribly shocking to our gentle spirits," Jasmine added.

Sasha said, "A toast to you, Emma."

"For what?" Emma asked.

"For your new beginnings," Sasha said.

"Yes, to new beginnings, Jasmine added.

Emma clinked glasses with both beautiful girls and getting a feeling, since both of them were completely dolled up, that the night was going to be interesting, "Very well, to my new beginnings."

All three ladies clinked glasses together, then Sasha ordered, "Down the drinks, ladies."

"All of it at once?" Emma asked.

"Every last drop," Sasha smiled, before downing hers.

"Okay," Emma said, not wanting to appear timid in front of these two extroverted girls. Emma gagged a little bit, an entire glass of wine a rarity for her, and it would usually last her an hour or longer.

"Now we need to prepare you for the upcoming evening," Sasha pronounced.

"Okay," Emma nodded, having no idea what else could be done to get her ready.

Sasha boldly raised her Mom's dress, saw she was in a garter-belt and said, "I see you went for a sexy look. Very nice."

"You told me tonight would be an awakening," Emma shrugged, getting excited just from the girl's touch.

"And so it will. Do you trust me to guide you?" Sasha asked.

"I don't know why I should since we've met so recently, but I certainly do," Emma admitted.

"Then you'll do exactly what I say without question?" Sasha asked, still not sure whether she was going to fuck her mother or take her out clubbing, but she was definitely going to make her completely obedient to her... reversing their prior parent-child hierarchy.

"Yes I will," Emma pledged, completely captivated by this woman, and feeling like she was starring in her very own lesbian erotic story... where her role was the obedient pet.

"Thank you for trusting me, and for agreeing to what's to come. Now sit down on the couch and spread your legs," Sasha ordered.

"Okay," Emma said, this approach to an evening being completely unorthodox, and yet she felt she had to obey without hesitation.

Emma sat down, spread her legs, and watched as Sasha lowered herself to the floor before her. Was she going to eat her pussy?