Family Reunion: Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine watched the kinkiest incest act possible as she awaited her turn.

Five or six more deep rough thrusts, and Emma screamed as her first ever orgasm from actual sex erupted inside her like nothing she had ever experienced. "Yes baby, Mommy's coming!"

Emma collapsed forward as her entire body endured pleasure pulses from head to toe, her body on fire, her head spinning.

Sasha leaned forward and continued fucking her Mom, planning to give her mother multiple orgasms, and to take her mother's final virginity... her asshole.

"Oh fuck, baby girl," Emma gasped weakly, as the orgasm continued sending complete rapture throughout her, and it didn't ever seem to be ending.

"My turn," Jasmine said, her balls boiling from the blow job, and from the nasty scene she'd just watched.

"Does Mommy want to be DP'd?" Sasha asked.

"Your Mommy wants to do anything my baby girl Mistress tells me to," Emma said, a second orgasm seeming to be building right on top of the first one.

"Lie down, Jasmine," Sasha ordered.

Jasmine quickly did, her eight-inch cock standing rampant like a flagpole.

"Take my best friend for a ride, Mommy-slut," Sasha instructed.

"Yes, Mistress baby girl, whatever you say," Emma acceded, crawling over to the big cock, still feeling a little numb. She slowly straddled the cock, and lowered herself onto it. "Ohhhhhhh," she moaned, this being a very different position from how she was fucked by Sasha, and way different from the never-anything-but-missionary she'd experienced until this evening, for her entire sexual life.

Emma began to move herself up and down slowly, as she reached down and cupped Jasmine's inviting tits.

Sasha went to the bag, fetched out the lube, and excessively lathered up her cock.

Emma began moving faster, impressed by her own flexibility as she began bouncing on Jasmine's cock, a second orgasm building inside her. This position felt so different and stimulated her so differently.

"Oh yes, fuck," Emma moaned.

"Ready to be sodomized, my well-churched Mommy?" Sasha asked, returning to her mother.

"Yes, baby girl, your greedy Mommy wants two big dicks now, in her cunt and asshole," Emma said, sounding so dirty saying it.

Emma moved behind her Mom and warned, "This will hurt at first, Mommy."

"Just shove it in," Emma said dismissively, leaning forward and offering her ass. "I lived with a pain in the ass for years."

"Oh, Mommy, it's time to baptize you as my ass slut," Sasha said, as she knelt behind her.

"Then baptize me, baby girl," Emma said, ready for the pain and pleasure principle.

Emma positioned her cock at her Mom's puckered asshole and slowly pushed forward, and after the briefest resistance, she slowly slid inside the warm, tight ass.

"Oooooooooooh," Emma whimpered, a sharp pain coursing through her, even as a rush of adrenaline at being sodomized, at sinning so completely, at doing something considered so horrific that her ex-husband would disown her and kick her out of her own house if he still had the power to do so, coursed through her.

Jasmine looked up into her eyes and advised her, "Grit your teeth so you don't accidentally bite your tongue, and don't forget to breathe."

"'Kay," Emma nodded, doing just that.

"Such a tight asshole," Sasha said in wonder as she filled her mother's ass.

"So big," Emma whimpered.

"You like this, Mommy?" Sasha asked, now balls deep in her Mom's asshole.

"Yes," Emma replied through gritted teeth... the pain intense, but the pleasure all-consuming. "Ass fuck me, baby. Ass fuck your Mommy."

Sasha obliged her horny mother, moving in and out ever so slowly, knowing that a virgin ass was never up to rough reaming at first.

"Ohhhhh," Emma half moaned, half whimpered, as she was slowly sodomized.

Jasmine, who was often in this position during a double penetration, just lay there and enjoyed the vast array of expressions parading across the MILF's face. Pain... pleasure... rapture... wonder... serenity... still more pain... gratitude... and on and on.

But after three or four minutes Emma was wanting it faster... harder... the pain now down to just a low simmer... the pleasure building. She said, "I'm ready for you girls now, please double fuck me and really go to town!"

"As you wish," Sasha said, even though she had ever so slowly been accelerating the tempo as time progressed.

Jasmine and Sasha had also mastered their timing on double penetrating a slut to orgasm, so in just a couple thrusts, Emma's world was being rocked.

Jasmine bucking up just as Sasha slammed inside, their cocks almost kissed each other inside the MILF.

"Oh, bloody hell!!" Emma screamed, greatly increased pain and pleasure now combatting each other for her attention.

And for a few minutes there was no more talking.

Just deep ass fucking, deep cunt filling, and excessive moaning by all parties.

Eventually Emma begged, "Harder, deeper, faster," as another orgasm built inside her.

"Come, Mommy, come all over our cocks, and we'll fill your holes with cum," Sasha promised.

"Oh yes girls, cum in my cunt and ass," Emma moaned, loving the idea of feeling both her holes being filled with cum.

"Oh fuck," Jasmine groaned, about to burst.

"Sasha, come in your Mommy's cunt," Jasmine ordered, her own balls about to explode.

"And fill my asshole," Emma begged, as she was being bounced around like a rag doll.

"Come, Mommy-slut, come now," Sasha ordered, just as she grunted and erupted a load deep inside her Mom's asshole.

"Oh yes!" Emma screamed, feeling her asshole getting filled, which triggered her orgasm.

"Fuck," Jasmine grunted too, letting go of a pent-up orgasm she could have released a good minute or two ago.

"Yes!" Emma moaned as she felt both her holes filled with cum.

Sasha pulled out, loving to see the gaping hole she left behind, with her cum leaking out of it.

Emma rolled off Jasmine and onto her back, her knees sore, and her entire body shaking like it was being Richtered into an internal earthquake of pleasure.

Jasmine got to her feet and asked, "Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hallway," Emma replied, pointing weakly.

"Thanks," Jasmine said, as Sasha admired her mother.

"So, is this how you anticipated tonight going?" Sasha asked.

"I had a hunch I'd end up being your pet, but I thought I'd be eating pussy," Emma admitted.

"Disappointed to find a cock instead?"

"On the contrary, outrageously surprised."

"You found me outrageous? Nice choice of words," Sasha smiled.

"You're perfect. I was longing to get fucked by a real cock, but I also wanted to explore the soft curves of a woman, so you and Jasmine gave me the best of both worlds," Emma said, admiring the girl's feminine beauty... plus a not so feminine dick.

"Well, I have a few friends with cunts, if you want to try dining on some fresh pussy," Sasha offered.

"If you wouldn't feel I was being disloyal to you, I'd love that," Emma said.

"You've promised to do anything I say, and I'll hold you to that, but nobody is saying you can't do things with other people too. Just so long as you don't start keeping secrets from me."

"Hey, Sasha, get your ass back here," Jasmine called out. "You've gotta see this!"

Sasha went down the hallway and into Emma's bedroom, where Jasmine asked, pointing to a picture on the wall, "Is that you?"

Sasha looked at the picture. It was a very large photograph, obviously positioned in exactly the right spot to be the last thing her mother saw at night, and the first thing she saw in the morning. It was her all right, back when she'd still been Zach, in his tux on high school graduation day. Instantly tears began streaming down her face. Her mother hadn't rejected her after all!

Emma had overheard the question, and her eyes went wide. She got up, stumbled a bit as her legs were still numb, and hurried back to her bedroom ... where Sasha was now bawling her heart out.

Emma finally realized why Sasha had always seemed so familiar. The eyes, the cheek bones... Sasha must be Zach! "Zach?" she asked.

"In another life, y-y-yes," Sasha choked out through her sobbing.

"Oh my God," Emma said, shocked that her son, well, her daughter now, was standing unsteadily in front of her as if her heart was broken, except that Emma could tell it was the opposite of that. It was only then she realized that she'd been fucked by her own daughter!

"Hi, Mom," Sasha smiled, wiping some of the tears from her eyes. "So, you didn't forget me after all."

"Forget you?" Emma said, "forget YOU?!!" her heart soaring. "I've spent every single day since your father kicked you out of your own house beating myself up for my incapacitation when he did. Not a week has passed when I haven't broken down and wept all over again for losing you. I searched for you desperately, but you had disappeared completely."

"But you told me when I asked, that you had no children," Sasha said in confusion.

"Oh dear. That must have been quite a blow, but I didn't mean it. It's just that whenever anyone asked me that question, it was far easier to reply with a single syllable and quickly move on, than it was to attempt holding back my tears while I tried to explain my pathetic past, and my helplessness to do anything to prevent my losing you, even to speak a single word, while your conscienceless father banished you from my life forever," Emma said, tears beginning to stream down her own face, even as she still felt cum dripping out of both her pussy and her ass.

"Oh, Mom," Sasha said, throwing her arms around her mother.

Even Jasmine had tears in her eyes as the mother and daughter held onto each other desperately while they both wept for joy.

Mom and daughter sobbed on each other's shoulders for several minutes before Emma pulled herself together and asked, "So you changed your name before you began college?"

"I did. I'd already begun my transformation procedures,"

"Then that explains everything," Emma said. "I thought you were dead, or had disowned me out of revenge."

"I thought you had disowned me," Sasha replied. "But I never stopped loving you, even though I was misjudging you terribly."

"Five wasted years," Emma sighed.

"Well, we did make up for a lot of that tonight," Sasha smiled.

"So, you knew full well who I was, and you deliberately fucked your mother?" Emma asked, not angry, just bewildered.

"At first I considered it a revenge fuck for your denying, probably to yourself and to everyone else, that I'd ever existed," Sasha said, "but it soon became something more."

"Yeah, it became sodomy," Emma joked.

"Well, yeah, that too," Sasha said.

"This is a lot to take in," Emma said.

"Well, you already took a lot in," Sasha wickedly retorted.

"There's something else as well. Do you know your father is the ultimate hypocrite?" Emma added.

"What? How?"

"I found gay porn on his laptop a couple years ago," Emma revealed. "A lot of it."

"No way," Sasha gasped.

"I confronted him about it, and he claimed it was research, an attempt to understand the sins of the devil, and how he must have corrupted you," Emma said. "He even said he wanted to atone for his sins, but he was still acting all holier-than-thou like he always did, so I didn't believe him. But I do think that his catching you in the act awakened another side of him."

"Well, I find that very interesting," Sasha said, an idea popping into her head.

"I know that look!" Jasmine jumped in. "You're thinking of fucking your Dad, aren't you?"

"Maybe," Sasha shrugged.

"Oh my God, my darling daughter, you should so sodomize that asshole," Emma said, and then roared with laughter at what she'd just said. "Or to put it another way," she added, "the perfect poetic justice would be to fuck that asshole... in his asshole," she chortled.

"Maybe on Father's Day, if we can make it happen in only a month," Sasha said.

"Perfect," Emma nodded.

"But for right now," Sasha said, "it's Mother's Day."

"In only two hours," Emma pointed out, gesturing at the clock.

"Hmmmmmm," Sasha said.

"I have an idea," Emma said.

"Does it include more fucking?" Sasha asked.

"Maybe later," Emma said. "Go sit on the couch, you two."

"Okay," Sasha said, as her Mom went to the kitchen.

Ten minutes later, all three women were cuddling on the couch still naked, Emma in the middle, sharing popcorn and wine, watching the movie that two of them had watched so often together as mother and son a number of tears ago... Pretty Woman.

As the movie ended, Sasha lowered herself between her mother's legs, looked up and wished her, "Happy Mother's day, Mom," before leaning down and beginning to lick.

EPILOGUE:

An oral orgasm... another spit-roast... and a double facial later, they all ended up sleeping in Emma's roomy bed.

The next morning at brunch, which was an actual brunch with food, and not some naughty euphemism for fucking, Emma asked, "So are you really going to sodomize your father, or what?"

"I'm definitely going to sodomize my father," Sasha nodded, already pondering how to make that into a reality. Perhaps something surreptitiously slipped into his mailbox to begin with, appearing to be part of a bulk mail promotion from Naughty Bi Nature and featuring some custom-selected sex toys at amazing 'on sale' prices.

"Mistress, may I sodomize him too?" Emma asked.

"Oh, horrors! My dear, sainted mother!" Sasha gasped mockingly.

"What?" Emma shrugged. "Pegging sounds like fun."

"Well in that case, I think your complete Mother's Day celebration is still in the prep stage," Sasha said, thinking that a stop at the shop to retrieve a nice strap-on, and then a visit to one of her and Jasmine's many submissive cock suckers and bottom boys, was now on tap for today... plus, she wanted to make sure her Mom was given the opportunity to sample a nice fresh pussy or two, but first, she already knew who the three of them would be dining on for dessert right after brunch... a sweet family of triplets who lived together... with the most delicious pussies in town... and then on to the store... and...

The end for now

Do people want to read about Sasha seducing and sodomizing her Pastor father in:

Family Reunion 2: Father's Day

Followed perhaps with:

Family Reunion 3: Sissified Minister

Of course... Emma would need to explore her same sex playtime somewhere too.