All Comments on 'Family Rituals Ch. 01'

by SummerElizabeth8

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

keep this going for ever! very erotic!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

Highly imaginative, erotic. Describe the rituals in details

hornygrannyhornygrannyalmost 18 years ago
what a great start!!!!

I can hardly wait until Chapter 2. My imagination is running wild thinking of the possibilities for her humiliation and other teachings to make her the proper wifeslut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Start

I really enjoyed the way you started things off and look forward to seeing the story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot Story

When her father fucks her, give us complete and hot detail. How good it feels to them both. How much cum he puts in her womb. How many times he gives it to her. Details, please.

vfeastvfeastalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic.

I love how she jerks him off through his pants.. humping his lap as she's spanked. Can't wait to read the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
don't know what the others read

the other commentors must have read a different story or were paid to give rave reviews because this story SUCKED and should have been posted in the NONEROTIC AREA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Famuly Ritual #1

Very sexy so far. Excited about what will happen to her with her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spanking Ritual

With my HoH Boyfriend there a big difference in what kind of spanking I am getting.

Maintenance or warning spanking are usually no specified number of swats, sometimes they are pretty quick but not all the time. Maintenance spankings for most part are medium to hard in strength. I have a safe word I can use, but I usually don’t because of stubbornness, pride or I am fighting it and trying to suck it up. Sometime he will get a egg timer, set it after I am over his knee and spanks me until it goes off. When it’s over I am usually doing what they call a spanking dance (arching my back, clenching up tight and hoping up and down while rubbing my burning backside) when he lets me up. But after that, that I get a discipline spanking. I feel so embarrassed being 20 some years old doing the spanking dance like a little kid but that is what I instinctively end up doing. Does anyone else do the spanking dance like that?

After one or two maintenance or warning spanking on the same subject, I get a discipline spanking. Before a Discipline and punishment I have to stand in the dame corner. After I am in the corner holding the paper with our agreement against the wall with my noise, he sets the egg timer and doesn’t tell me how long he set it for. Dam I hate that too, it’s the not knowing. It different time every time too. For Discipline and punishment spankings I have to wear jeans all the time to prepare and it’s always over his knee. He makes me take them down myself as sign that I submitting to my spanking. I have take them down to my knees but no further, he seems like that visually and it does limit my kicking a little even though I flutter my feet a lot. Discipline Spanking is usually given with no warm-up hand spanking, I don’t get a safe word to use and he usually uses an implement a belt, hairbrush paddle (hate the dam thing). It’s a high but specified number of swats, 60 plus but never go over 100 per our agreement. The hardest thing is that he doesn’t tell me how many I am getting. At this point it’s very hard to bend over his knee not knowing how many or when it’s going to stop even though I know it’s a specified number in his head. Discipline spanking from the very beginning are as hard and fast as possible, no pauses between swats, and does let up in intensity until he reaches that specified number, its over quickly but painfully. Per our agreement, I reserve the right to have a pillow to bite on and put my face into and try to muff any hollering I may do. I can don’t have to be completely still but I can’t try to wiggle off, or put my hands back, if I do, the specified number starts all over, no matter how far into we are. I can flutter my feet but can’t kick to hard as to slip off his lap. Although, discipline spanking are hard to take with no warm-up on the bare ass and I am always doing that dumb spanking dance when it over. Sometimes I am crying and sometimes I'm not depends on my emotional state. I have a very high pain tolerance.

Punishment spankings are completely different. They always starts with a very long hand warm-up spanking, set that dam egg timer again. Than I have to stand in the dam corner and he set the egg timer and doesn’t tell me how long he set it for. But I can pull up my jeans and rub all I want as long as I hold the paper against the wall with my noise at all time. Than its back over his knee, I get no safe word and he always uses an implement usually a belt, hairbrush or switch (really hate that). Again, makes me take down my own panties and panties to my knees and no further. Most of the time he starts off slow and ends in a flurry which last for quite a while, like a fireworks show with the grand finally. I have to count, “1 sir, 2 sir. . .” until I reach my age than I don’t have to count anymore. He continues his slow pace but very hard. There is no specified number of swats, not specified time. He says a punishment spanking doesn’t usually start until I am crying; it doesn’t begin until I am at the point when I want it to stop, when I am right at my pain threshold. Then he starts a very long flurry (absolutely no pauses between swats and very hard). He beats the living daylights out of my entire backside, upper thighs to top part of my ass but avoids my tail bone at all cost. That is a signal to me to time stop fighting it and stop trying to suck it up and allow myself to give in to the spanking. When it over I'm a bawling, sobbing mess of cathartic crying, puffy eyes, tears streaming down my face, noise running and I am always am doing that dumb spanking dance when he lets me up. After, I stop hoping up and down he holds me and lets me cry it all out in his arms and we make up. Does anyone else do the spanking dance like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow made me sooo hot if you live in California o want to talk dirty text me on kik chela12202

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a very accurate description of a German Nazi family with the father as Adolf Hitler and the mother Eva Braun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous