Family Saga Pt. 01

Story Info
Families who fuck together; have wonderful & full lives.
5.7k words
4.32
27.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave: 53y/o male, successful consultant requiring heavy travel – personable, outgoing with many friends – very few of which know about his kinky sexual appetite.

Juliet: 37y/o stunning woman & highly successful IT consultant – kind, outgoing with many friends – very few know about her dark sexual desires.

Bryson: son & Danni's older brother – athletic with jet black hair, olive complexion and piercing, deep blue eyes. Bryson is intelligent, quiet & contemplative possessing on 'old soul' in his virile, youthful body.

Danielle (Danni): daughter & younger sister to Bryson – precocious, athletic with dark auburn hair, dark complexion & fiery green eyes. Danni is bright, quick-witted & often the 'life of the party' – more than capable of changing the dynamic of the entire room merely by entering it.

_____________________

Formatting key

  1. "Regular font" en quotes denotes a character is speaking

  2. Italicized font denotes a character's thoughts

  3. Regular font with no quotes denotes supplemental info, action or change in conditions

_____________________

Chapter 1

Dave: ruminating over several whiskies in the hotel bar the last night before he flies home

...sex with Juliet used to be so adventurous & she was open to trying new things...she is still drop-dead sexy, but after the kids, her drive fizzled...and I am left to secretly watch my porn & masturbate...

...damnit, I know that her spirit of adventure and sexual experimentation still dwells within her...how have I failed so miserably to resurrect her fire?

"Max, another double Booker's on the rocks please..."

...that's it! She must be getting cock on the side. It makes sense now...God how I would love to watch her get fucked by another man...several men...all at the same time...how can I make sure she knows I would love it if she were cheating, especially if I could watch...or join!

can feel my cock harden merely by briefly entertaining this long-standing fantasy

...wonder if she is fucking that sexy black man who works with her? I bet his cock is GORGEOUS!

...maybe I should find a fuck-buddy? Fuck, Juliet would lose her mind if she caught me fucking someone? Or would she? How fucking hot would it be if she just joined in or watched instead of getting pissed? I need wild, nasty, kinky sex – just cannot risk a divorce...would devastate the kids & royally fuck me financially...

...I am getting blasted...one more won't hurt...as long as I can still get hard when I call Shamirra...

"Max, one more and close me out please. Yes, put this on my room. You sir, are a gentleman & a scholar!"

...how pitiful? Grown man who depends upon phone sex to sate his dark, sexual desires...

...sex with Juliet is fantastic, when I can get it...she is sexier now than when we got together...fucking her has gotten to be so goddamned vanilla...how do I resurrect the inner sex-beast? Face it, just ain't gonna happen...my choices are to either accept it as is or to get a fuck buddy, or two, or more...

...she must be fucking someone else!

now in hotel room

"Damn! Why haven't I thought of this before? WEB CAM!" Quick google finds a web cam that is HD, motion activated, easy to conceal, no blinking/shining lights & can be accessed on line.

"I am ordering 4 of these bastards!"

Juliet: home alone having taken the afternoon off, kids in school & enjoying her wine

...wish he wasn't so damned tired all of the time...not like I do not work hard too...I wonder if he's lost interest in me...no, he just doesn't have the same need for kink & wildness I do...too bad...sex used to be so much more exciting & intense...I know he loves me & he's a good dad, but I wish I knew if his inner-kink has croaked or is only dormant...

pouring more wine

knock, knock, knock, knock

peering through the peephole ...Thank God, it's Roger. I am so fucking horny & I need his beautiful black cock inside of me... opening the door

Juliet: "Hello sweetie! OH...ah, hello. Roger, who is your friend?" ...her eyes sparkling at this buff, handsome black man...

Roger: "This is Reggie, a very close friend of mine. May we come in?"

both men quickly, forcefully entering before Juliet could even answer

Juliet: "Of course..." suddenly feeling chilled, fear beginning to well up from within her gut

"Ah, I thought you & I were going to meet about work issues Roger?"

Roger: "No baby, I changed my mind. I brought my friend Reg here so he can help me to help you."

Juliet eying Reggie as he slowly sidesteps placing himself ominously behind her...she now turns to see where Reggie is and...

Roger abruptly grabs Juliet's arms, spins her around pinning both arms behind her back & firmly wraps his thick arm across her chest to restrain her

Juliet struggling futilely against Roger's iron grip...Reggie now has an angry, menacing look on his face as he slowly steps towards Juliet, but remains out of kicking range

Juliet: "What is going on? What are you doing? Roger, why are you doing this?"

Roger: "Come on baby. This is no way to treat my home boy. You need to be nice to us, treat us like you know you can treat us..."

Juliet: "Have you lost your fucking mind? LET ME GO NOW!"

Reggie: pointing his thick finger in Juliet's face "I strongly suggest you don't even think about yelling again..."

Juliet: "Who the fuck do..." muffled speech – Reggie's hand firmly clamped across her mouth & nose...now barely able to breath

Reggie: "I did not fucking stutter – shut your mouth bitch. You ain't in no position to argue, so you may as well shut the fuck up & enjoy this. I know I am gonna fucking love it! I do not really fucking care if you do or not!"

Roger: "Come on Reg, chill dude. No need to be that nasty."

Reggie: "Fuck you Roger! You fucking owe me money. I am going to collect what you owe me from this whore's pussy. You gonna be chicken shit Roger?"

Juliet: now crying "Roger, fuck you? Please no! My kids will be home soon..."

interrupted by Reggie's loud voice

Reggie: "I do not fucking care! They can watch for all I fucking care! Does your daughter look as good as you baby? I may want to fuck her too..." laughing

Roger: "Look Reg, no fucking kids! You got that!?!?"

Reggie moves ominously close...Juliet kicks at him, but misses because her skirt is too tight

Reggie: thunderous laughter...he catches her extended leg & squeezes her calf hard – searing pain

"Hold this bitch tight Roger!"

Reggie suddenly whips out a short-bladed knife & in a flash of silver cuts her skirt up to her crotch...then grabs the material & rips it completely in two tossing it against the wall

Reggie: "Fuck yes baby! No panties and sweet little bald cunt...just like I like'em!"

roughly forcing her legs apart & slapping her pussy hard enough that it echoes around the room

"Like that baby? You look like a dirty bitch who likes it rough & hard..." thunderous laughter

Juliet: desperate, begging "Please no...my kids will be home soon...Roger, stop him..." Whimpering, tears streaming

Reggie: More thunderous laughter

"What the fuck is Roger gonna do honey? Know this baby, your sweet baby Roger sold me your tight little pussy to pay off a debt so I didn't have hurt little Roger."

Reggie unzips his pants as he talks, sliding them down & reveals 8 inches of thick, veiny soft cock!

Juliet gulps air...OMG! That is the biggest cock I have ever seen! If it gets bigger, it will never fit...Juliet's mind now more focused on that gorgeous hunk of meat dangling between Reggie's legs...hell, if someone asked her, she probably couldn't even recall both kids' names...

Reggie: stroking his cock smiling ear-to-ear as his trouser snake grew longer, thicker & harder

"You like that monster, don't you sweetie? Impressive huh? Don't worry, I will not make you swallow my load...I'm gonna shoot my thick, hot load deep inside your pretty little cunt."

laughing again

Reggie: "Roger, toss her ass on the couch & hold her the fuck down. If she keeps talking, tape her fucking mouth shut!"

Roger twists Juliet roughly onto the couch, on her back & then kneels behind the arm of the couch firmly restraining her with one arm pressing against her heaving chest & the other pressing firmly across her throat

Juliet struggles to break free, looks towards Reggie & sees how massive his cock has become – she cannot help but think how badly she wants that massive cock inside her...and she feels herself becoming wet, belying her blossoming arousal

Reggie: massive dick in hand waving in her face "You know you want it...even if you don't, you're getting it anyway."

Pressing the bulbous head against her lips...Juliet keeping them tightly sealed "Come on baby, give my monster a little kiss." mockingly "Please."

reaching down grabbing her tit & squeezing her nipple painfully Juliet opens her mouth to protest & Reggie shoves the head of his cock into her pretty mouth

Reggie: "Bite me & you will never do it again! Now suck bitch!"

unable to get anything other than the head in her mouth, she begins to lick, suck and swirl her tongue around the bulbous head running her tongue along the piss slit & the underside...

Reggie groans with pleasure & reaches down to roughly tweak Juliet's swollen clit, which unleashes a torrent of lubrication

Juliet:...OMG! I am surrendering...I want him inside me now! Oh shit! The kids will be home in 30min!

Reggie pulls his cock out of her mouth

Julie: "You have the biggest cock I have ever seen & I need it inside of me NOW! My kids are home in 30min, fuck me quick & leave!"

Reggie: "I knew you was a dirty fucking whore! Love it!"

Reggie unceremoniously kneels between Juliet's legs on the couch while she raises & spreads her knees as far as she can

Before she can say another word, Reggie forcefully shoves his massive cock into Juliet's tiny, tight cunt – the pain was searing & the pleasure blinding

Reggie: "This is the tightest pussy I have ever fucked! Baby, you're as tight as a 14 year old virgin."

furiously pumping his hips slamming as much of his length as he can force inside of Juliet

Juliet:...unable to even speak...gurgling senselessly as alternating waves of intense pleasure & waning pain sweep over her with ever plunge of that massive tool inside of her...

Reggie pounding Juliet's tight little cunt – her juices frothing into a thick cream around the base of his massive erection...his balls making loud slapping noises against her smooth, creamy ass with every plunge

Reggie: "You're so fucking tight, I ain't gonna last bitch."

Juliet: "Cum, please hurry & cum inside of me. I want to feel you cum inside my cunt!"

...I cannot let the kids see us fucking...

Roger standing over Juliet stroking his cock watching Reggie destroy her gorgeous pussy

Reggie's stokes are faster, deeper - she can feel his massive cock swelling, getting close

Juliet: "Cum on baby, fill my tight little pussy with your jizz...I want to feel how much cum you can fill me with..."

Juliet's whorish language puts Roger over the edge shooting thick ropes of cum all over Juliet's face, in her hair and on her tits

Reggie: "UGH! I'm cumming bitch!"

Juliet can feel pump after pump of thick warm cum shooting into her, now spilling out around his thick cock & running across her asshole

Juliet:...MMMMMMMM! God I love the feeling of cum filling me up!

without even so much as a 'good bye', Reggie & Roger tuck away their cocks & walk out of the front door leaving Juliet dazed & cum-drunk on the couch

Juliet: "Oh fuck! The kids will be here in 5min!"

runs to the bedroom to quickly wipe the cum off of her face & out of her hair...quickly pulling on a new skirt & blouse walking back into the living room just as the kids walk in the front door

Bryson: "Hey mom!" noticing how odd it is to see mom look so disheveled & one of her skirts wadded up on the floor

Danni: "Whas'sup mom?" kiss on mom's cheek...notices an unusual taste & musty smell

Juliet:...OMG! I can feel cum running down my leg.

Juliet: "You guys go get a snack while I grab a quick shower "

turns to walk away & hears a soft plop onto the wooden floor

...Oh Fuck! A huge wad of cum just fell out of me onto the floor...hope neither of them notice...just keep walking like nothing happened...

Out of the corner of Danni's eye she thought she saw something drop from under mom's skirt, but mom & Bryson kept going separate directions

Danni: "Hmmmm" looking down seeing a whitish, wet spot & kneels for a closer look

...I wonder what that is...[touching it with her finger]...looks like cum...mmmmmmm, tastes like cum

Chapter 2

Midday the next day, Dave arrives at home from the airport. Home for only 3 days, he hoped those web cams came quickly enough to get them installed, hidden & operational

3 days later Dave is getting ready to leave in the morning for 3 days...a smirk creeps across his face thinking about his new web cams

Dave: ...cams are hidden & tested – I can access them through the web. Juliet will never know I am watching her. Two hidden cameras have a complete view of our bedroom, another has a perfect view of our sunken tub. Camera #4, for reasons I refuse to admit...or that I am not ready to confess...overlooks Danni's bed...a slight sheen of sweat breaks out on my forehead just realizing that I did that...why? Why?

1st Night Away

...before dinner check on web cams 1, 2 & 3 did not reveal anything but my beautiful, prudish wife taking a nap...she wasn't even courteous enough to finger herself...so I rented a hot porn movie, called a man I "meet" on Bateworld.com and we jacked off together...

Dave: "Time for some dinner."

...after dinner, I'll hang out in the hotel bar for a couple of whiskies & see if I can score a quick fuck...

...Wow, I am either really drunk or he is flirting with me...and he's hot too...

makes eye contact and he walks over

Stranger: "What are you drinking?"

Dave: "Booker's on the rocks, care to join me?"

Stranger: "Thanks, I believe I will. Sam, I will take one of those Booker's kind sir." "My name is Grant. And you are?"

Dave: "I'm Dave" shaking hands

a few drinks, many jokes & a lot of bullshit later

Grant: "Yes, I am married too...happily, except for the sex. More accurately, the absence of sex."

Dave: "I feel your pain my friend."

Sam: "Last call gentlemen. Care for one last round?"

Grant: "Nah, I will pass...probably should go to my room & sleep this off before I do something irresponsible."

Dave: "Ditto"

walking onto elevator together

Dave: "Going to bed or would you rather join me? We could watch a movie or maybe something on a web cam?"

Grant: "Web cam? Not into paying to watch pussy I cannot have."

Dave: "Nah, this is free...I have a couple hidden in my bedroom so I can watch my wife. She is fucking sexy. Come on, it will be fun!"

Grant: "Sounds deliciously bad. Really, your wife?"

Dave: "Yes. Meet me in 3112."

Grant: stepping off the elevator "I dunno...sounds like trouble to me."

gets off on the 28th floor, turns to face Dave and starts to say something...

Dave: "Dress comfy if you come." elevator doors close

I enter my room, undress & slip on a pair of thin, silky gym shorts...wonder if he will come...could be missing out on a lot of fun...hooks up laptop to display on large screen TV

knock, knock, knock ...right on time...

Dave: "Glad you changed your mind" noticing Grant has on a pair of snug shorts, t-shirt & sandals

Grant: "Not like I had a better option!" nervous laughter

loads the bedroom web cam overlooking the bed – Juliet is wearing a sports bra & yoga pants so tight they are like a 2nd skin

Grant: "That is your wife? Holy fuck!"

Dave: "And we're going to spy on her...hopefully she is horny & will masturbate for us."

Grant: "And she doesn't know?"

Dave: "Not a fucking clue."

pours two stiff drinks on ice

Dave: "Prost! To health, perversion & pussy!"

both sitting on the end of the bed staring at Juliet doing her yoga stretches wishing her crotch seam would split open

Grant: "Another whiskey?"

Dave: "Most certainly!"

walking back with fresh drinks, noticing Juliet is undressing to, he assumes, to take a shower

Dave: "Looks good, doesn't she?"

Grant: "Stunning."

Juliet reenters the bedroom, completely naked & flops back onto the bed & begins tweaking & pulling her nipples with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other – both men gawking in a wordless stare

I look down & notice Grant's cock is beginning to stretch the fabric of his tight shorts, which makes my own member swell

Dave: "See how tiny her clit & labia are? How smooth & hairless she is? It feels better than it looks."

without thinking, I begin rubbing my cock through my shorts ...the silk feels amazing...

Looking down & not listening to whatever Grant mumbled, I notice Grant trying to secretively massage the head of his dick

Juliet now has a massive dildo that looks like a black man's cock & furiously fucking herself with it – froth & cream forming around the dildo & her introitus

Dave: "Goddamn...sorry man, but I gotta have some relief..."

I pull my shorts down letting them fall to my ankles then I lean back so that I can watch Juliet & still stroke my 'best friend'

Grant: "Whoa dude! What the fuck are you doing? Are you really going jack off in front of me?"

Dave: "What does it fucking look like? Would you rather I jacked off on you? " I smile "Lighten up. Join me? No one will ever know. Let's have some fun."

Grant: "Uh...well...maybe...fuck...ahhhhhh"

12