All Comments on 'Family Secrets Ch. 01'

by tighthotnsilky

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BUICK GSBUICK GSabout 20 years ago
UNREAL TO BE BELIEVED!

UNREAL if you add to this do it right!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Naive, but still hot!

I think in any story it is a bit naive to think that someone who is in their teens doesn't know more about his/her sexuality. "What is sex?" was pretty lame. That said, I thought the pair having sex while keeping her virginity was very hot! I loved thinking of the possibility of cumming inside my sister when we were younger and not having taken her virginity. I like the idea of cumming inside a virgin and not having the blood issue either. Nice job... I'm looking forward to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I really liked the partial penetration

My wife who I met 2.5 yrs. ago was a virgin. Even though I'm quite a bit older and very experianced I just wasn't sure how to progress when we first got together. We spent about 7 days practicing partial sex. Eventually I could be almost halfway inside her without breaking her hymen. If I had it to do over again I would of made that part last longer. Anyway I hope you contiue this story.

tighthotnsilkytighthotnsilkyabout 20 years agoAuthor
A Note From the Author

Thank you for you comments-- I always appreciate constructive criticism to aid in the development of my work. This is only my first story with Literotica, and hopefully, not my last. Don't worry-- those of you who enjoyed this adventure of Jackie's will be rewarded with more episodes. If you didn't, I hope you'll not give up on any future stories of mine. To explain this story (if explanation is needed), the character of Jacqueline mirrors a real girl whom I grew up with. She was the only child of a fanatically religious family, and despite going to a public highschool, she remained ignorant of many aspects of human sexuality until the age of 18, when she moved away from home. In real life, she wasn't as unaware of her own body's workings. I embellished on that to lend a more fictional quality to it, for my own personal reasons. That is the end of the explanation, but not the end of the story '_'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I think She Knew

I love your story it was great, but I think the sister knew grabbing the brother's cock would would give him a hard-on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
find a different site

find a different site to post your stories on it is to unrealistic the way you wrote it no girl that is 18 is going to be so cluless about sex she sounds like she is about 11-12 i know the prudes in charge of this site do not allow under age sex stories so please find another site and use more realistic ages

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
help

will playing innocent get my bro to fuck me too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexy, and wet thinking of hot syblings together

I am really wet after reading this story, I wish I had a hot brother to teach me!

DarkhogDarkhogalmost 12 years ago
Brother/Sister Love

O.K. First I didn't know about your story, but you got me hard immediately, kept me hard, got me precumming, and got me wanting more. This story is gooood!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous