Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm...," Samuel chuckled unsure on how he could get himself out of this mess. He wasn't about to get nibbled on by the undead. "I was just curious if my magic would have any effect on you since...," his voice trailed off as his nose caught a strange scent in the air that he wouldn't have suspected coming from one of the undead.

"Is your magic always that intense?" Nimue asked kicking the remains out of that little booth telling one of her guards to bring in another.

"I wouldn't know," Samuel said shrugging his shoulders, "it feels the same whenever I use it." Praying that he be going home without bite marks.

"Then please, don't use that on me again. I don't want to hurt you," Nimue said glancing at the ruined table.

"I kind of got that," Samuel said trying to lighten the mood.

"If you excuse me, I need to freshen up," Nimue said trying to keep her composer as she rose. Biting the inside of her cheek praying that Samuel couldn't see how unsteady her legs were. Hoping the dress she was wearing wouldn't get wet from her own juices. Priest and priestess like her mainly were virgins in the human sense. With her kind there was numerous other ways to bring about an orgasm within them without resorting to vaginal penetration or masturbation. So she wasn't ignorant of what an orgasm felt like just never one that strong before. "Guard him until I return," Nimue ordered as she looked to the two men that stood at the entrance of that secluded booth.

"Yes ma'am," they said with a nod. Nimue moved silently through the club, watching those humans that came to them. Offering themselves, giving their bodies wholeheartedly to them. Watching how the newborns and the turned failed to enjoy the seduction before the meal. Then to the masters as they teased, caressed, whispered sweet nothings into their ears before they realize they had taken a drink. Those of her kind knew she was on a mission, so they didn't bar her way unlike the human males that thought the club was that of one operated by another human. Those that didn't get snatched away by whichever vampire that had taken a liking to them, were tossed aside by the clubs bouncers. The hinges of the ladies bathroom door squeaked as Nimue entered.

"Fuck!" Nimue hissed as she ran a paper towel over her throbbing lips. Her razor sharp nails dragged along the counter of the sink as a wave of pleasure washed over her. Her snow-white hair cascaded down around her as she fought to stay upright. Huffing loudly from the unsuspecting orgasm, tossing her head back, her fangs descended gleaming in the light as she tried to draw breath into her dead lungs.

"My, Nimue, I've never seen you so flustered before," said a raven hair beauty as she entered the bathroom.

"Well," Nimue chuckled tossing away the towel into the waste bin, "you haven't met the right hand of our lady yet," she said seeing her chest flushed as she straightened out her dress. Ensuring that the material hadn't been compromised. It was one thing walking around in the nude when she knew no one could actually view her body an entirely different thing when her soaked gown would show everything.

"He's that unique?" the woman asked with a skeptical look.

"In more ways than one Pandora," Nimue said checking to see if her lipstick hadn't been marred. "I'm sure if he wanted to, he could take most of us out with a wave of his hand."

"But...he isn't right?" Pandora asked crossing her arms.

"As of now no," Nimue said looking over at her sister, "he and I have work that must be done for the will of Seipowe."

"I see," Pandora said her heels echoing off the tiles as she approached her sister. "Well, I guess when the time is right, you'll be showing him everything?" she asked straightening out her sister's long white hair.

"In time," Nimue nodded.

"Did he...?" Pandora asked wiggling her nose looking down Nimue's body.

"Touch me no, well not down there if that's what you're asking," Nimue said blushing hard, "he has some sort of spell. That makes a woman cum unexpectedly two, well three times actually."

"Oh? Does he now? You wouldn't mind if you allowed your sister to feel this spell, now would you?" Pandora asked wondering if he could get her sister to cum at a slight touch. What would happen if that spell had maintained contact for a longer period of time?

"That's up to him, sister," Nimue said walking towards the door.

"Father wants to know how is it going," Pandora said as Nimue reached for the door handle.

"Tell him the Herald has accepted the gift," Nimue said smiling at her sister's widening eyes. "In two weeks' time the oracle shall be conceived," she said as the door closed.

"I hope I haven't kept you waiting," Nimue said smiling sweetly at him watching as he set his glass down.

"No," Samuel said plainly, "now..."

"Oh I know! You wish to learn more about us, yes?" Nimue asked walking hurriedly over to her seat when it appeared to her, he was getting ready to say goodbye. "Or is it me you are interested in knowing better," she purred seductively batting her eyelashes at him as she reached for the stem of her wine glass.

"Is that actually you know...?" Samuel asked pointing to the glass.

"Blood? Not entirely," Nimue said swirling the blood spiked wine. Lifting the glass to her nose inhaling the scents that were infused into the wine. "Why do you ask?" she asked crossing her legs noticing how wet she still was. Next time they meet she knew she was going to wear panties and non-see-through clothes.

"Just wondering what is real and what is not about you," Samuel said his eyes quickly glancing to the left as he caught sight of a tail. Wondering why Arcita was there, and what did Hekatê want now? "So you couldn't inform me of this before I left. You had to spring this child on me?" he spoke in his mind to the goddess he served.

"Oh? But didn't you see your face, it was adorable!" Hekatê said speaking directly into his mind. Samuel kept himself from rolling his eyes at the laughter going on inside his head. "I can't wait! But do go on and entertain that pretty young (well not so young compared to you), woman."

"Samuel? Is something wrong?" Nimue asked taking hold of his right hand. Her middle finger resting over his pulse, the magic in his blood burned against her skin.

"What? Oh sorry, Seipowe and I were just speaking," Samuel said thinking it was better for him to address Hekatê by the name Nimue called her.

"Oh?!" Nimue said her eyes lighting up. "Do the two of you...speak often?"

"Somewhat," Samuel said vaguely.

"Ah, she has sworn you to some kind of pack," Nimue said nodding in understanding, "fear not I shall never make you break your oath," she said setting down her wine glass. "So tell me," Nimue said wrapping her hands around his prayerful hands, "what do two powerful beings sit around talking about?"

"Spells mainly, as in the long forgotten ones," Samuel said with deathly undertones.

"Oh? Why fight using spells practically everyone knows," Nimue said a red flash raced across her eyes, "when that foolish woman and her little cult decides to take on the man that is her right hand in this world," she said in reverie. "Why fight with spells that can be easily countered when you can use magic like the kind that surrounds that place," Nimue said hinting at the golem that now protected his relatives home. "I take it this isn't the first time you used your magic to kill?" she asked knowing what that look meant.

"You are correct, this won't be the first time," Samuel said slowly slipping his hands out of hers. Only to feel a sudden jerk of Nimue's tight grip.

"Please tell me," Nimue said sweetly her breast swaying as she leaned over the table, her hard nipples brushing pass the table's surface.

"Sure, why not? You probably be able to understand why and how I felt afterwards, given what you are," Samuel said gesturing to her nature that was partaking in the shadows.

"True."

"I guess I need to start when my mother was dying from cancer. How it tore at me because I couldn't ease her pain," Samuel said looking down remembering all those late and sleepless nights he stayed by her side.

"You poor dear," Nimue cooed tilting his chin up, "I know it hurts but please continue," she said lovingly.

"Then after her death I distanced myself from my family due to what they were doing. I didn't learn the truth about a lot of things until two months ago. When Hekatê showed me the past in a dream of who truly was behind my mother's death. How I just wanted to burn them all to ash," Samuel growled his eyes glowed menacingly. "So I began to plot, to grow close to them so when the time came, I could strike within the heart of the sickness that had come to pollute my hometown. First to go was Norman how he thought he could lie to me, pleaded with me to spare his life. I left that man screaming as the flames consumed him. Then came the time to deal with the coven as ordered by her. So again I planned, combing through texts to deliver the much needed punishment for their vile deeds. Then I found the perfect spell to bring Eva and Beth to their knees." Nimue loved seeing that look in Samuel's eyes. Pleased that he wasn't weak to dish out the punishment that whomever those people were deserved.

"And just how did you bring about the punishment our Holiness asked of you?" Nimue asked pleased to know that he followed her will. She didn't know how this would have worked if he took his responsibilities lightly.

"Mana burn," Samuel said in a cold matter-of-fact voice.

"Ah," Nimue nodded knowing that was probably the best way to punish those that had earned Seipowe's wrath.

"So you know of it?" Samuel asked with a perplexed look.

"Of course," Nimue said with a stout nod, "it's one of our means of punishing those that sin against Seipowe."

"I...see," Samuel said feeling a weight lifting off of his chest.

"Please continue," Nimue said smiling warmly. Seeing how his gaze had changed, praying that she was winning his trust.

"However, in order for mana burn to work in them I had to amplify their own magics. I created a parasite that would do such a thing. Do I regret watching them die? No. Do I regret the words I said? Again no. I do regret not being able to stop them beforehand."

"Protecting ones family should never bring one regret," said a cold emotionless steely voice. "Forgive the intrusion daughter," he said his icy stare ran down Samuel's body sizing up the man.

"Father! What are you doing here?!" Nimue asked jumping to her feet.

"I wanted to meet this man," he said gesturing at Samuel, "should I not know the man my daughter is to be wed to?" he asked arching an eyebrow. "Should I not know if this man, this right hand of Seipowe would bring harm to my people?" His eyes flickered over to Samuel as his legs pushed his chair further behind him as he got to his feet.

"Samuel Goodall," he said holding out his hand. "I'm not here to bring trouble to your house or whatever you call a group of vampires," Samuel said trying not to be creeped out by the man's smile. "I wasn't expecting to be interacting with you in the first place. For all I know what Ines told me could all have been embellished over the years."

"I am Aarrin Asher, the master of this house and ruler of this city's vampires," he said trying to keep his shock from his face as he felt Samuel's magic burning against his skin.

"You didn't say you were the daughter of your people's ruler," Samuel whispered behind him.

"Father wasn't supposed to be here," Nimue said shooting her father a pointed look.

"I did ask for forgiveness Nimue," Aarrin said looking at his daughter, "I would not be performing my duties as your father and leader of our people if I didn't see this man for myself."

"I can understand that," Samuel said drawing Aarrin's attention back to him. "Your people probably has been persecuted more so than mine has been. It's only wise to view someone like me with caution."

"I'm pleased to hear that you understand where I am coming from," Aarrin said bowing his head and releasing his hold on Samuel's hand. "I have no wish to bring dishonor to Seipowe's Herald. Yet a man in my position can't be so trusting to strangers no matter if Seipowe has spoken of your arrival."

"Well...you have seen him," Nimue said making a shooing motion with her hands.

"Yes...please forgive my rude intrusion. I hope to speak with you again, this voodoo woman interests me," Aarrin said before turning on his heel departing as stealthily as he had arrived.

"I must apologize for my father...," Nimue began to say only to watch Samuel waving off her statement.

"Don't be, it's not a bad thing that your father is looking out for you," Samuel said looking back at her.

Bringing her right hand up, her chin pressing against the heel of her hand, her fingers hiding her smile, her head bowed as her cheeks heated. Nimue liked seeing this sweet side of him along with the killer she had seen in his eyes. She wondered what else she was going to discover over the years.

"Then please," Nimue said waving back to his seat, "may we continue our discussion?"

"Sure."

"Wait!" Nimue said reaching out taking hold of his wrist. "Maybe you'll care to dance?" she asked moving closer to him.

"O-okay..." As soon as the word left his lips Nimue pulled Samuel behind her onto the dance floor. Instinctively the crowd opened the floor to her as Nimue took command of the center of the stage. Samuel looked around when once again all eyes were turned away from them. His muscles tensed as Nimue pressed her body against his, namely how her ass felt against his groin. While he wasn't the best dancer in the world, he did send his sister a silent thank you for her attempts to teach him.

"Samuel," Nimue cooed reaching up pressing her hand gently against the back of his head. His cheek brushing against her right cheek. Her breath hot in his ear as she spoke. "It's okay not being able to dance well, just be here with me," she said reaching behind her. Her hands covering his bringing them up and around her body. Gently swaying her hips, feeling the heat of his skin as she ran the palms of his hands up her stomach. "Feel me," Nimue whispered lasciviously. Keeping the fact she felt something growing against her ass as she pressed his hands against her breasts. Something no man has ever felt in her very, very long life. Her fangs dragged along her lower lip as Samuel playfully teased her orbs. A soft sensuous moan escaped her lips as Samuel teased her nipples as he cradled her breasts. Her hands resting on his thighs, her fingers feathering out, rolling her hips against that growing rod around her ass. "I hope you enjoy the feel of my body Samuel," Nimue said quickly turning around, her hands resting on his pectoral muscles. Feeling her cheeks rapidly heating as he cupped her ass. "I want us to get along with one another, don't you?" she asked rubbing her dancefloor along his harden cock.

"Hey, who am I to toss away a offer from a woman," Samuel said wondering how far he could take this. Then again, he knew if he crossed that line the rest of her kind would be on him faster than he could cast a single spell.

"Even if I'm a vampire?" Nimue whispered as her nose traced up his neck. Her tongue darted out dancing along his carotid artery.

"Hey, I'm a witch, who am I to judge?" Samuel asked shrugging his shoulders. "You happen to feed on blood, while I feed on sex. Who's to say those things are evil or not."

"You're very sweet, aren't you?' Nimue asked. Her lips itching to taste his. Only to sigh into her chest as someone coughed behind her.

"Forgive me for intruding sister, but mother would like for you to perform the ritual for tonight's service," Pandora said as she stood on the edge of the ring.

"Holy shit that's her sister! Those things are huge!" Samuel said to himself trying not to stare at Nimue's sister's breasts.

"Mother must know I'm busy at the moment," Nimue huffed in annoyance.

"She knows," Pandora nodded, "that is why she wants you to open up tonight's service. She thinks that since Seipowe hand picked you for this wonderous event that it would only make it all that more holy. Fear not, I shall see that he is safely seen home," she said as Nimue looked back at Samuel.

"Very well," Nimue said trying not to sigh, "it seems we must end our night here Samuel. I do thank you again for accepting my gift," she said before placing a soft lingering kiss on his lips. "Hopefully, we can see each other soon," Nimue whispered as she pulled away. Once she had stepped away from him her honor guard surrounded her. Waving to Samuel as she looked back before the crowd blocked his sight.

"Please may I have the keys to your car," Pandora said holding out her hand as she stepped up to him.

"Why?"

"We, I mean my father would like for our men to drive you home, should Labo make a move on you we wouldn't want you in danger. That is why my father and I would like to have our men escort you while you are in our care," Pandora said in a polite tone. "I understand you have met my father. Then you should know he takes his responsibility very serious."

"I understand," Samuel said with a nod. Fishing his keys from his pocket if they wanted to drive him home, who was he to say no? Watching how she spoke into her shirt sleeve, then to how she gripped his upper arm and then to the men that surrounded them in a flash.

"Relax. I'm Pandora by the way. As someone in your position, given who and what you are. We will defend you with our lives if we have to," Pandora said glancing out of the corner of her eye. Seeing how Samuel was trying not to peer at her EE cup breasts as they bounced with every step. "I take it you like my breasts," she whispered lustfully into his ear as they walked across the club. "Would you like to touch them? Would you like to bury that adorable face of yours into them?" A predatory smile spread across her lips at his small quick nod. "I'll let you if you agree to use that spell on me like you did with my sister."

"Really?" Samuel mouthed.

"Mmmhmm," Pandora said allowing his arm to brush against the side of her right breast. "I and I know many of our people wish to know what the right hand of Seipowe's magic feels like. It's not every day you get the opportunity to meet the chosen of our Holiness. If fondling my breasts allows me to experience that then I'm willing to endure it," she teased. "Plus after three hundred years they do look great, don't they?" Samuel could only nod. He didn't want them to think he was a mumbling idiot. "I've forgotten when the last time I let a mortal touch my breasts," Pandora said tilting her head to the side.

"It was in 1945 when the war was finally over, and you allowed that sailor to cop a feel before you drank him dry," said the woman to Samuel's right.

"Has it been that long?!"

"Well, it was big news at the time. I bet your wondering how they feel aren't you?" she asked nudging Samuel's right arm.

"I think every guy here is, even them," Samuel said nodding to the male guards.

"Herald, whatever am I to do?!" Pandora cooed snuggling up to Samuel. "I'm surrounded by men that want to touch my...boobs," she said. Her seduction magic seeped out making Samuel's eyes focus on her ruby hued lips as she spoke the last word. Making him view how supple, how firm, how soft her lips were. "My I haven't seen that shade of red in a very long time," Pandora giggled, "you lost your virginity not to long ago I take it. It's okay, you don't have to say," she whispered into his ear. "I already know you did. Your blood still carries some lingering scent of your innocence. The power your blood must wield," Pandora purred dragging her fangs along his skin as they waited for the guards to give the all clear sign as they waited at the entrance. Wondering if her sister would grant her the chance to feel what he could do. She wasn't about to cross her sister nor Seipowe. No one was that stupid to take from the priest of Seipowe especially when that object was her Herald. Even if she was that curious, she also knew the man next to her could render her to ash if he so chose to and there wasn't a thing, she could do to stop him. "I bet your curious to know what it's like to fuck a female vampire, aren't you?" Pandora asked in a low whisper, "would you like to stick that cock into my pussy? I'd let you, you know. We all serve the same goddess. I'd be honored to know I brought her right hand some comfort from his duties to her," she said her hand slowly reaching down to tease his cock. Only to snatch it away when she heard the sound of her men approaching.