Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There has been times in ones life we all wish to be that proverbial fly on the wall. A very curious teenager was such a thing on that summer morning. Her invisible hand flew to her mouth to keep any gasp from betraying her position. She had no idea this was what was going to happen when she caught sight of Samuel as he headed towards Marie's office. Ever since she had found that page from a book, she didn't know they had. She knew it was too old to be anyone of the tomes they had when she had found it underneath a loose floorboard. She could never get it to work, that strange spell wasn't one of theirs, however, that was until Rick and Joan arrived. Then she has learned a great many interesting things. She knew she shouldn't be there as her greenish-brown eyes quivered in shock at how Marie was kissing Samuel. Yet as she glanced at the door, she also knew that wasn't an option any more. Biting the inside of her cheek as she looked on at how Marie was moaning as Samuel what she could only assume that he was fingering her.

"Oh my, would you look at that I haven't poured a fraction of my magic into this hot pussy and it's already soaked." She heard Samuel chuckle as she watched how her aunt screamed out in pleasure.

"Well..." She heard her aunt begun to say. She didn't know how long this was going to go on for. She knew she had to stay as quiet as she could. She didn't want her aunt to know she had been spying on Samuel, nor did she want to get caught while they were in the middle of that. "You throw around this delicious magic of yours and you make Ines cum so much because of it." She bit back her gasp at what her aunt was saying about her mother. She couldn't believe her own mother did that with Samuel. She just couldn't believe she cheated on her own father. "Can't you feel how tight I am? Am I tighter than my sister?" She heard her aunt purr before her lips assaulted Samuel's. Her hand flew down to her thigh, her grip tightening to keep her body from experiencing the sudden surge of sexual magic. She could feel her teenage body becoming electrified. Her virgin mound quivering as it steadily grew moist. She had to fight herself from touching herself through her pants as her aunt's sex resounded in her office. She knew she couldn't otherwise she would be dealing with a bloody mess, and she didn't want to throw out her favorite jeans.

"I don't know, how about I slide it inside and find out." She heard Samuel mumbled from around her aunt's mouth.

"Mmm, yes, it's been too long since I've had a proper fucking." She couldn't believe how her aunt was acting. "Was this how sex always was?" she asked herself unsure about what she was witnessing. "You see I never married, leading this family takes all my time; and with Labo out there threatening my family I've just never had time to find a man to scratch the itch deep within my pussy." She watched as her aunt's tongue curled out teasing Samuel's upper lip as her aunt rode those fingers hard. "While those are magical, yet I need something hard thrusting into me." She watched as her aunt rubbed sensuously along Samuel's groin. Her eyes following after her aunt as she slowly rose off of Samuel's lap. Taking Samuel by the hand leading him towards the couch. "I hope you like my ass Samuel. I know it's not as toned as your sister's or aunt's, but just look at that bounce." Moving her head to the side as her aunt reached behind her smacking her left ass cheek.

"Marie you know your still attractive. I'm sure that when I'm gone you won't have a problem finding someone to make you writhe in your bed."

"That's the thing Samuel." Her heart raced as her aunt turned around as they stood in front of the couch. "Shouldn't the future high priestess be free to service the Herald?"

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" She said franticly in her mind as her aunt unzipped Samuel's pants. Biting her finger so not to let her voice be heard as she gazed at her very first cock. Her cheeks blushed hard as she watched as her aunt's hand ran along his length.

"Plus if you connect our two houses than I won't be alone anymore." She felt her right hand fall to her chest realizing she was becoming affected by what she was seeing and how his magic crushed against her body. Her fingers tweaked her hard nipple, wondering what it was like as her aunt kissed along his neck. Wondering if a man's tool was as sensitive as it appeared to be as Samuel moaned. "Now we both can't hide out here all day. So shall we put this wonderous thing to use?" She watched as her aunt knelt on the couch with her back to Samuel. Moving to a better spot so she could see everything. "Now fuck me Samuel." Her aunt said as she looked back while running her hand over her ass.

"Samuel, I've been thinking since you said our house fell. Then would it not be wise to grow our members?" Her aunt asked as she laid along Samuel's chest. She's never seen her aunt naked before, now that she had she hoped when she got to her aunt's age that her body would look as good as Marie's did.

"Yeah, that's what I was going to talk to you about before you got me distracted."

"Oh? Well then, maybe I should distract you more, hmm?"

"Maybe." She tilted her head wondering if this banter was normal after sex. "However, how large is this hoodoo family that married into ours?"

"Oh, last time they held a family reunion there was a good fifty plus." She heard her aunt mused as she dragged her right breast along Samuel's chest. "I can make a call. Although if they are going to fight with us then they might want to join this sect as payment for whomever we might lose."

"Thought of that too, I'll need to meet with whomever is the head of that house before we go any further with this."

"I understand." She saw her aunt nod. She, however, didn't know why they needed to fight in the first place. If he was as powerful as he said he was than should he not be able to just wipe them out. She saw the look of sadness on her aunt's face as Samuel rose from the couch. "Where are you going? I know fucking wasn't that bad you need to flee the room?!"

"No." She heard him chuckle as he pulled his shirt over his head. "Just that it's almost noon and I need the sun along with something special to remake your alter."

"Oh! Then please don't let me keep you but say tomorrow night how about you visit my bedroom." She watched as her aunt crawled along the cushions towards Samuel. Her fingers walked up his chest, the sides of her breasts squeezed out as she pressed her chest against his. "I haven't felt this energize in all my years. I can't wait to feel what its like when I'm a full blooded sex witch."

"About tomorrow, you, Joan, and I need to talk." Her eyes darted to and fro wondering if she could spy on that discussion.

"You got it, after you fix our altar." She watched as her aunt placed a long lingering kiss on Samuel's lips.

As soon as the door was open, and Samuel was long gone she darted out of that room. Breathing heavily she never maintained that spell for so long. Leaning against the wall to steady her weary body. Her eyes going wide at the large, dark, wet area in the crotch of her jeans. Praying that she hadn't ruined them.

"So did you enjoy what you saw?" Yelping in surprise her brunette hair flew wildly through the air, a few strands of her blue dyed hair clung to her lower lip.

"That's impossible...," Aurore muttered underneath her breath.

"For Marie maybe, but I could smell you," Samuel said his eyes glowing menacingly.

"I don't stink!" Aurore hissed.

"It's not your body odor. It's your innocence I smell," Samuel said his eyes dipped low. "So again I ask did you enjoy what you saw?"

"Umm...," Aurore stammered retreating from the look in his eyes. "Listen I'm sorry," she said her hand sneaked out behind her looking for the corner that she could bolt around and disappear into her home, "I promise I won't do it again."

"Please," Samuel said waving off her statement, "if you haven't stopped using it by now you aren't likely to stop, and since I'm the only one that's caught you so far, I think you'd be using it long after I'm gone. As my father once told me never make promises that you can't keep."

"Are you going to tell Marie?"

"No. You're going to help me with a little something," Samuel said staring down the teenager. Taking Aurore by her left arm, he wondered if it was wrong to enjoy the slight fear he saw in her eyes.

"Please didn't you get enough of that with Marie!" Aurore said her heart racing as her mind flashed back to thirty minutes ago. When she saw how bright his magic burned in her eyes and how her aunt was writhing in pleasure underneath it. Yet all the while her body betrayed her words as it heated at the thought of what it would be like if it was her.

"What kind of dirty mind do you have?" Samuel asked shaking his head as they neared the solarium that housed the remains of their fallen altar. "Now take off your pants," Samuel said plainly as he closed the double doors.

"What?!" Aurore gasped feeling her cheeks burning. "I thought you didn't want that," she said looking away shyly.

"I need your menstrual blood," Samuel said closing the curtains that hung on the small rods that set above the window molding. "Well? I don't have all day," he said looking towards the sky noting the position of the sun.

"Okay, and you won't tell Marie about that?" Aurore asked having to be content with his nod. Sighing in relief at the fact her pants weren't ruined as she looked down as they eased down her thighs. "Please don't look," she said shyly as her thumbs hooked underneath the waistband of her panties. Watching how he placed his hand over his eyes. Yet she would be lying to herself that she didn't want him to look. "Okay, you can look now," Aurore said placing her hands over her dancefloor.

"I need you to straddle the ash and bleed on it," Samuel said arranging the items he had texted his sister to give to Marie while he waited on Nimue to return last night.

"And that's it?" Aurore asked her body heated from the excitement of being standing partially naked in a room with a boy. Something she never had the opportunity to do before, due to her own shyness.

"Pretty much," Samuel said placing the items within reach once he started the transmutation spell.

"Okay," Aurore said feeling her cheeks heat as Samuel gave her a look wondering what was taking her so long. "Is this good?" she asked as she straddled the ash. Feeling her blood slowly dripping off of her labia before falling into the ash below her. Biting her lip as her cramps began to grow painful.

"Here," Samuel said laying his palm on her stomach easing Aurore's pain.

"Thanks," Aurore said weakly.

"Can you spread your lips some, so it can come out faster?" Samuel asked noting the few drops that had already fallen onto the ash wouldn't be enough to purify the taint that lingered in the ash.

"It doesn't work like that," Aurore huffed, "my coochie isn't for you to command!"

"Jeez no need to bite my head off," Samuel said rolling his eyes. "This is for your benefit not mine," he said bending down plucking the bowl that contained rich, red, powdered clay from the floor.

Aurore's eyes followed after Samuel as he walked around her muttering underneath his breath as he sprinkled the bits of clay around the ash. Then a larger circle along the perimeter of the room. When his back was to her, Aurore's fingers slowly ran along the sides of her mound. Pulling her labia apart hoping he wouldn't notice. Her cheek twitched as she felt her blood flowing faster once she did. Puffing out her cheeks in annoyance.

"Okay that should be enough," Samuel said tapping Aurore's right shoulder.

"Can I go then?" Aurore asked only wanting to run and hide away.

"No," Samuel said shaking his head, "I can't have you breaching the magic circle," he said trying not to peer down at her naked ass. Yet that was easier said then done, he was a guy after all and Aurore did have a very appealing apple shaped ass.

"Hey!" Aurore yelped as she saw where his eyes were looking. Her left arm quickly shot behind her trying to cover her ass.

"What?! It's a compliment. You have a very nice ass," Samuel said shrugging his shoulders.

"O-okay," Aurore said her voice quivering at the praise. "Can you turn around, so I can get dressed?"

"Sure," Samuel nodded. He was going to do so regardless as his hands rose over the circle he had made. "Munda prius qoud immunda. Reformare, qoud est destrui!" Samuel chanted pouring the remaining clay into the ash. "Duo ex decem. Terere." Aurore quickly looked to the sky as thunder crackled in the distance. Wind whipped the trees as Samuel's magic surged. "Et oriri reformari videretur! Sumat per voluntatem Dei tuam ponis qoud imperat!" Aurore's hand flew to her mouth so not to distract him as she watched as the ash began to rise off of the floor. "Qui ostendunt servis mundo transiens!" Aurore fell to her ass as her head was on a swivel as four stone pillars rose from the corners of the room. Her greenish-brown eyes widen in awe and fear as she watched as that azure aura pulsated, to how it burned brightly as the ash swirled around that ring and his hands. Tilting his head to the side wondering why the new altar looked so much like the one the coven once used once the spell was completed. Shaking the thought from his mind, what was important was that it was completed. Glancing up as the locked doors slowly opened, feeling a cleansing breeze growing within the room before spilling out into the rest of the house. Turning around offering Aurore his hand as the sounds of feet pounding resounded as they ran towards them.

"Holy cow!" said his small cousin as she stood beside Joan.

"Samuel...," Joan said in awe as her eyes darted around the room.

"Would you look at this place!" Paul said walking around the room.

"And you did this all by yourself?" Magdalene asked feeling the power that emanated off of their new altar.

"With a little help," Samuel nodded towards Aurore.

"Oh my! You can feel the power in this altar," Marie said running her hands along the stones surface. Samuel peered over her shoulder seeing his sister and aunt smiling proudly at him.

"Well done Samuel," Eric said clasping Samuel's right shoulder, "I doubt they'll be burning this one down," he said his voice full of pride.

"Shall we have our little talk now?" Marie asked arching an eyebrow. "Joan, Rick, will you please come to my office," she ordered once Samuel nodded.

"Why...?" Rick begun to say only to be stopped by his wife's hand on his arm.

"Of course we'll be happy to," Joan said.

"Good. Then will let everyone here marvel at our new altar room," Marie said winking at Samuel before turning on her heel.

"Sammy, why does that look like the altar we once used in the coven?" Charlotte asked once Samuel exited the solarium.

"Your guess is as good as mine," Samuel said shrugging his shoulders.

"Maybe you were thinking about it when you remade it," Kelly said no longer feeling the taint she once felt when they first arrived.

"Maybe."

"Well, it's over and that's good. Go. You shouldn't keep them waiting, but afterwards how about we go for a walk just the four of us," Charlotte said as she leaned against him.

"Sure, it be nice not to do something that involves vampires, magic, and what not," Samuel said kissing her lightly.

"You best not forget about me, Samuel," Kelly said her body heating as Samuel pulled her close. "Tonight how about we just retire early to our room and let us take your mind off of things," she whispered as her lips left his.

"I would like that," Samuel said feeling at ease in their arms.

"Good, now get," Charlotte said swatting her nephews ass.

"Ah good, you're here," Marie said once Samuel entered her office.

"Samuel want to tell me why I'm here?" Rick asked staring down his nephew.

"As I mention the first night we arrived, the hex Norman placed on Joan can't be removed until the new moon which is tomorrow. Seeing how the two of you hid your magic from them I think this will be an excellent opportunity to show our cousins what true sex magic is like," Samuel said taking a seat on the couch.

"Okay...I get the new moon part, but do we have to make it public?" Rick asked. He was never one to openly reveal his magic.

"Well, if we want this branch to take up HekatĂȘ's offer then should we not show them what true sex magic is like and not what they have read in books?" Samuel asked shooting his uncle a pointed look.

"Samuel about what we discussed earlier, would it not also be wise to invite them, so they too know what you offer them?" Marie asked rising from her chair. Her mind replaying what they had done on that couch just a few hours ago as she rested against the corner of her desk. Shyly rubbing her mound and chocolate starfish against it trying to tamp down her libido.

"That it would," Samuel nodded.

"Rick, sweetheart, do you want to have more babies or not?!" Joan asked incensed that he wasn't jumping at the chance to put the past two years behind them.

"Of course Joan, but why must we get them involved?"

"Because I will it!" HekatĂȘ's voice thundered from Samuel's mouth. Samuel was just as surprised as they were as they looked at him. "Well that happened," Samuel muttered to himself.

"H-has that happened before Samuel?" Joan asked in reverence.

"No," Samuel said a little unnerved that she could do that.

"Well, there you have it Rick, are you going to go against her will?" Joan asked staring her husband down.

"No of course not Joan," Rick sighed.

"Good," Joan said reaching over squeezing her husband's hand. Going over who all was going to be there at the event tomorrow night and how they were supposed to participate in the spell. With all the loose ends tied up Samuel left Marie's office eager to spend the night with his sister, aunt, and his mother. Little did anyone in that house know of the events that would forever change Samuel Ross Goodall's life.

The sun was setting on the Big Easy as the four of them strolled down the sidewalk enjoying the sights of the city. His cobalt eyes caught the reflections of their smiles in the store front's windows as they passed. Their teasing banter warming his heart as the heat of the day slowly died away. However, that all died away the moment a dark figure stepped out in front of Samuel. The man didn't say a word as he pulled out a small .22 caliber gun. He said nothing as his evil grin spread along his lips as his finger squeezed the trigger. Samuel Goodall stared in confusion at the spreading red blotch in the center of his chest as he fell to his knees. "This wasn't how it was meant to go." Was the only thing his mind could think of as he felt his heart slowly weakening.

"Samuel!" Their frantic voices were distant as time seemed to slow around him. He knew his body was falling to the side, yet it felt so weird to him. There was no pain, no fear, no nothing as if something was cutting him off from what made him, him.

To Be Continued...