Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magdalene wasn't expecting to hear that. Feeling her cheeks heat at his compliment as her hand slipped into his. Yelping as Samuel pulled her into him. Her heart raced, her breath became rapid as she felt his right hand skimming down her spine. Her eyes bulged and then slowly closed as he kissed her with such passion that she had forgotten existed due to her years of marriage. Nodding against his lips as Samuel's hand caressed her ass. Gooseflesh rose along her skin as Samuel cradled her left breast with his free hand. Moaning into his mouth as his thumb rolled along her harden bud. Her hands worked the buckle of his belt as she heard his shoes skidding across the floor.

"Yes that's it," Magdalene said breathlessly as Samuel kissed down her neck. Roughly pushing down his pants, hearing his cock slapping his stomach once it was freed from his underwear. She had forgotten that sound. The sound of a rock hard cock that was just for her. Her mouth hung open as she felt his fingers wiggling within her cunt. Her hands held onto his arms, her back arched as she felt something strange flooding her womb making it instantly clench at the touch of it. "F-fuck yes," Magdalene hissed as her folds clamped down on Samuel's fingers. Unaware of how Samuel had positioned her at the edge of the altar, that was until she felt the stone pressing against her ass. Her mind wondered how he had done it without her ever noticing. Easing herself onto it, something told her she was meant to be there on it. Whimpering as she felt that same strange feeling shooting up through her canal from the stone's surface. Her hips moving on her own rubbing her mound along its warm surface coating its grey surface in her nectar. Spreading her legs open, displaying her wet, throbbing cunt to Samuel to show him just how eager it was to feel his tongue deep inside of her.

Magdalene always loved it when a man gave her oral. While sex was nice and very pleasurable, it was when a man was willing to taste her hot peach like she was as willing to suck their cocks, that always gave her the greatest orgasm she ever had. Giving Samuel a kiss as he laid her down onto the altar. She thought the stars looked brighter as stared up at them. Her nails dragged along the stone as she felt Samuel's tongue ran up her aching labia. Feeling the strength in Samuel's single hand as it held her down onto the altar. Her hand flew to her mouth to keep her moan from altering the house as Samuel sucked on her clit. Loving how he teased her lips, the way his tongue gently flicked that tight little bud of hers, how it circled her entrance before it curled within her channel. Pinching her nipples as her thighs trembled as she neared her second orgasm.

"Yes Samuel, I'm going to cum!" Magdalene moaned from around her hand as her hips ground against Samuel's mouth as she rode out her climax. Wondering if his sister or aunt taught him to let the woman enjoy her orgasm while lightly teasing her as she did. "Do I taste good Samuel?"

"A little spicy, must be all that Cajun food," Samuel said smirking over Magdalene's mound.

"Does that mean you'll taste me some more...?" Magdalene squealed as Samuel's mouth encased her mound. Squeezing her thighs together, locking Samuel's head against her cunt, her eyes widen as she witnessed small blue orbs beginning to fill the air of the solarium. "Yes that's it, eat that pussy!" she growled holding Samuel's head to her very hot box. "F-fuck god damn!" Magdalene whispered low as she came hard once again on Samuel's tongue. "Fuck, boy, just what are you?!" she asked mystified at how he could get her to cum so quickly.

"What? You did said you wanted to know what sex magic is, no? Well, you're getting a very private lesson on it," Samuel chuckled.

"I didn't think...it would feel so divine," Magdalene said dreamily, "is that why these things have appeared?" she asked holding her hand behind one of the nearest orbs watching how its light played along her skin.

"No, that's from me," Samuel said giving Magdalene's cunt one last lick before he rose between her legs, "I call to the arcane as it calls to me," he said wondering how he knew that. Shaking it off, he had other things to worry about at the moment.

"Fuck me, Samuel," Magdalene said spreading her lips. Letting Samuel see how her juices ran freely out of her canal, down along her anus before joining its brethren on the stone. Biting her lip as she watched as Samuel rubbed his cock along her clit before she felt the pressure of his head at her entrance. Her hands lavishing on his chest as he eased his cock into her. "I'm a woman Samuel, fuck me hard," she said sternly. She didn't know if she was going to enjoy what lay behind that smirk of his. Yet if it was anything like she had felt so far, then she knew she was in for a ride.

"Oh god, I can't take any more Samuel!" Magdalene moaned after Samuel had been fucking her for thirty minutes straight. She could feel her juices inching up her back as they seeped out from around his cock. What surprised her was by the fact that Samuel didn't have a drop of sweat on him. "Cum in me, let me feel the man that's fuck me so splendidly seed filling my pussy. I want to feel it oozing out of me as I return to the bed of the man that passes up fucking me," she begged. Arching an eyebrow as Samuel rose his right hand over his head. Her head rocked side to side as those small orbs began to swirl around the room. Moving faster and faster until their heighten speed slowly blocked out the doors, the windows, even the night sky as its light shone down upon them. Her mouth opened as it released a silent moan as her womb creamed his cock in her tenth orgasm feeling his spunk flooding her womb before the light grew to bright for her. As her eyes regain its focus, Samuel was clothed and looking up to the night sky. Magdalene could feel something strange within the air. It was as if the room now felt holy and pure.

"My, Samuel would you look at all this cum you left inside of my pussy," Magdalene cooed as she ran two fingers through her satisfied lips. Yawning before sucking her fingers clean, her eyes flew wide as she tasted the magic within his semen. "You don't mind if we fuck a few more times before you leave?" she asked as she slid off of the altar.

"Sure, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this family is going to be joining us?" Samuel asked glancing at her from the corner of his eye.

"If it means I can be fucked like that from now on, damn right I am!" Magdalene said sternly with a nod before flashing him a smile. "Thank you, for allowing me to experience what your sister and aunt always gets to have," she said place a kiss on his cheek before gathering her robe and leaving him alone within the solarium.

Samuel didn't know how long he stood there looking up at the night sky. The stars seemed to have a life of their own in his eyes as they moved across the night sky. He might have stayed light like if not for Nimue's gentle whisper in his mind.

"Samuel, please come outside," Nimue said into his mind. She wanted to spend the last hours before sunrise with him. Plus it was her job to insure he knew the limits of his new body. Feeling his presence as he left that house. She wasn't going to move any closer to that place due to what guarded it. She knew it wouldn't harm Samuel given that he was the one that summoned it. She didn't know how it would react to her. "Up here Samuel," Nimue whispered as Samuel looked up and down the road once he left the property. Loving how those eyes of his gazed at her as she stood on the pitch of the roof of the house across from his relative's home. "Follow, Samuel," she said before turning into a blur. She needed to know how fast he was and the only way she could determine that was to see if he could move like a vampire. Smirking as she looked behind her as they raced across the city. The mortals around them were unaware as they sped passed them faster then their eyes could see. All they would notice was an odd breeze as they ran pass them. Whistling at him as Samuel lost track of her, her translucent gown fluttered in the breeze as she stood in the shattered remains of the bottom quarter of an century old stain glass window. One of the few remaining remainders of the hurricane that ravaged the city. She could see his confusion on his face as he stared up at the steeple of that long abandon church.

She needed to see if he had the strength to leap that high. If he couldn't then she knew he would be at a disadvantage should he encounter other vampires that meant him harm. Seeing him nod as she beckon to him before appearing to float in the air before the darkness of the interior encased her. Nimue's giggle floated on the air as Samuel stood in that ruined window. Peering around a pillar as she saw his eyes looking for her. Smiling proudly behind that beam that was doing everything it could to hold up the rotting roof. Pleased that even as a half-vampire Samuel had their speed and strength. Magic. Well, she knew he outclassed everyone within their race even her, so she had no worry about that. Although, his landing could use some work as the rotten floor board gave way underneath Samuel's left foot.

"Shit." Nimue heard him softly curse at how the jagged floor plank tore through the leg of his pants. "Well, that happen," Samuel said watching his skin rapidly healing.

"Samuel," Nimue said stepping of the shadows. Hoping that his eyes could see that she wore nothing underneath her gown, all just for him. The way his eyes were running up and down her body and how his mouth hung open she had to say that he did. "Come," she said holding out her hand to him. Smiling warmly at him as his fingers skimmed along her palm. Leading him towards the center of that once warm sanctuary that was now ringing with old fashioned tallow candles and their corresponding wrought iron candle holders from a few feet tall with multiple branches to ones that measured in inches and holding only a single candle. "Samuel, can you light these?" Nimue asked she needed, no, wanted to see and feel his magic once again. A smirk graced her lips when Samuel simply flexed his index finger igniting the wicks of lonely candles. "Seems you don't need to chant a spell out loud to cast your magic, good," she said with a satisfied nod, "few witches can do that inside their heads," Nimue said her lips curved into a seductive smile as the warm orange light bathed her skin. Gently pushing his chin up when Samuel's eyes were glued to her breasts. "Would you like to touch them Samuel?" she asked her silver eyes shimmered in mischievous.

"Yes," Samuel said with a stern nod.

"Good answer," Nimue purred before taking hold of his hands placing them over her breasts. Biting her lower lip as Samuel cradled her breasts. Her cheeks burned hot, her breath came out in heaves as the heat of his hands soaked into her skin. Releasing a soft moan as Samuel teased her pale nipples. Feeling her thighs starting to rub together, the moistness that her paradise had released knowing she could grow use to this. "Kiss me Samuel," she pleaded as her gaze soften, the woman that had remained hidden in her long years to Seipowe starting to surface. Her hands resting on his chest as Samuel pulled her close. Her eyes fluttering as the pads of his fingers skimmed along her cheek. Moaning into his mouth as their lips touched. Keeping her smile hidden as she felt his bulge pressing into her. Knowing that soon that she would lose something she thought would never happen. Her virginity. She would never break her vows to Seipowe. Her faith came before everything even sex. Yet now, she wondered if she would be a good lover to Samuel. She didn't want to disappoint him, nor her goddess in this task she had given her.

"So why did you bring me here?" Samuel asked feeling a strange sensation in his mind that told him sunrise wasn't too far away.

"I wanted to spend time with my future husband, and this I think agrees with me," Nimue teased as the palm of her left hand ran up and down the length of Samuel's cock. "Plus I am your sire, it's my duty to in sure that you are settling into your new life," she said moving her body closer. Rubbing her dancefloor against his bulge wondering if it could feel how wet it made her. "Now a word of warning as you begin to transcend into a full vampire you need to be aware of the sun. As you are now, any exposure to extended sunlight will simply give you a very, very bad sunburn, and you will need sunglasses on the brightest of days. Fire can kill us as it does everything else. Stakes too, but what doesn't a stake to the heart kill?" Nimue said with an amused smirk. "Beheading too, but none except our own kind can move as fast as us, plus none would dare do it, it's a very taboo subject to kill own of our own. Unless of course, the said vampire was deserving of such an act. Cross' as you can see holds no power over us, nor does holy water, where humans got that I have no clue," she said with a little giggle. "Other than leaving a bad taste in our mouths garlic doesn't work either. However, be careful of silver, while it can't kill us it does burn us and weaken us."

"I see, and should I choose to make others like me, would I be able too?" Samuel asked knowing how his sister and aunt would never leave him even if they too had to become like him.

"Yes, but right now you are too young to sire others. I'm assuming you are speaking of your sister and aunt?" Nimue asked with a knowing smile. "Then when the time comes ensure that I am there so I can help you," she said once he nodded. "I want you to be happy, and I know the need you have. I shall not have you dying on me in a century when your family is gone," Nimue said sweetly, "if it means I must make them like us then I will. I want you to have everything. You are our peoples greatest treasure along with the oracle."

"Are there any vampires in Salem?"

"Of course," Nimue chirped, "you think we wouldn't linger in such a place?"

"No, I was just wondering. I just never seen any there before," Samuel said scratching his cheek.

"Well, did you know about us here before your cousin told you?" Nimue asked enjoying how they could talk so openly with one another. Smiling when Samuel shook his head. "We have already contacted them about you. They know while not one of their house, they will offer help should you need it and our house will repay them since you will be leaving us soon," she said trying not to be sad at that fact.

"About that," Samuel said looking away wondering if he should tell her.

"Yes?!" Nimue said snuggling closer to him.

"I might be around more often then you think," Samuel said shyly.

"Oh? Do tell Samuel."

"I might be able to connect our (my cousins and mine), houses to one another."

"How?" Nimue asked in shock. Pondering if she could get him to do the same for her so she could be with him always.

"Honestly, I have no idea. I don't even know if the spell will work or not. However, on the off chance that it does then think of it like a tunnel boring its way through space connecting the two points magically. So you could be in Salem one moment and New Orleans with one simple step through a door," Samuel said as his hands cupped Nimue's ass. His index finger was posed to part her ass cheeks to tease her chocolate starfish. That was what was going to happen until Nimue playfully slap his hand away.

"I think someone is taking liberties with me," Nimue cooed as she brought the palm of his hand to her lips. Inhaling his scent before placing a kiss on it. "Now sunrise is in an hour, so I don't have much time, but I want to show you something," she said looking over his hand.

"Okay," Samuel said arching an eyebrow at her as she moved him to stand in the center of that ring of candle stands. His eyes dipped low as he watched her ass cheeks bounced with each step as she walked out of the ring. Turning his head as he heard the needle lowering onto the record. "Beethoven's Silence," slowly began to play in the eerie darkness.

"I don't do this often, but my husband should like to know his wife can dance sexy," Nimue said with a coy smirk. Her hips gently shook, her hands slowly rose along the sides of her chest cupping her breasts as she got into the steady beat of the song. Her left hand danced down her stomach before covering her womanhood. While she wanted him to look, to enjoy the sight of her body. Nimue just wasn't ready for him to see all of her, at least not yet. For thirty minutes Nimue teased him, rubbing her body against his, keeping Samuel as hard as she could get him without him blowing his load. Yet she could feel the sun on her skin telling her dawn was approaching. She knew she had to leave, or she wouldn't make it before the sun's rays caught her. She didn't want any mortal to see her naked and burning at the same time. "Now I must go," Nimue said forlornly as she rested her head against his chest. Getting one last kiss in before disappearing.

Samuel looked around as the candle flames went out. Wondering what was going to happen to him once he and Nimue brought the seer into the world. While he wasn't apprehensive about being with Nimue, she was rather attractive. If his hard cock was any indication, then he couldn't lie that he didn't enjoy her body pressed against his. Exiting the same way he entered, Samuel didn't think being found trespassing would be good for him.

"Oh, before I forget, can I still eat food, and will I sleep like I use to?" Samuel asked as he crotched down in the window. His nails digging into the stone to keep his body steady as he waited on her response.

"Of course you can, why wouldn't you?" Nimue teased. "You are still half-human; your body will still need rest and substance. However, you won't need as much as you normally once did when you ate. As to your sleep cycle, cut it in half and you may not need to rest as regularly as you once did, that depends on how tired you are."

"I see, that clears that up," Samuel said jumping down to the ground. A little relieved that he be somewhat normal given what had happened to him. Feeling the cool morning air on his skin as he raced back to Maire's home before anyone awakened. He could have them asking questions on why he was still up and why he was out so early.

Seventeen hours later...

"You ready for this aunt Joan?" Samuel asked as he stood in the doorway of their room. Watching how she went about on deciding on which robe to wear to the ceremony.

"To be able to have another child and to end the hex that man put on me. Yes, I am," Joan said nodding sternly as she stood in her underwear in front of her nephew. Wondering if his eyes lingered on her body, and if he thought about stuffing her with that cock of his. Rick was busy putting their children to bed, so it gave her time to lure her nephew with her body. "Samuel, do you want me nude for the ceremony?" she asked she already knew she would have to be. Smirking as she saw his eyeroll, reaching behind her back undoing the clasp of her bra. Her breasts weren't as big as her sister's nor were, they as small as Wendy's before her transformation. Yet due to breastfeeding her two kids it had left her breasts a tad saggy. Nevertheless, she did yearn to feel her nephew's lips on them, suckling them, plucking at them, fondling them. "Samuel will you look at something for me?" Joan asked deviously as she walked around the foot of her bed.

"Sure, what is it?" Samuel asked tilting his head to the side.

"Tell me," Joan said turning her back to him. Her thumbs hooked underneath the waistband of her panties pulling them down as she bent over. Flashing Samuel her ass and her red puffy lips. "Will you fuck your aunt's horny pussy? Will you let me feel that cock my handsome nephew?" she asked as her fingers spread her labia open as she peered over her shoulder. "Because I haven't stopped thinking about you sliding your cock into this wet hole of mine," Joan purred as she slipped two of her fingers inside of her cunt. Her ears perked as she heard the door of their children's room closing, quickly pulling her fingers out, grabbing her light blue robe. Tying the knot just in the belt just before Rick showed himself.