Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 06

Story Info
A new suit, a dance, sex on the ceiling, oh boy!
9.3k words
4.75
16.3k
40

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,765 Followers

Thanks to WAA for the proofing and editing.

*****

Samuel stared out the window as night fell on the Big Easy. His mind pondered on what he was going to do. So much weighed on his mind, from his sister, to Labo, to Edna, and Lola accepting the offer or not. Pulling out his phone, quickly typing out a text to his sister telling her he loved her.

"We love you too, Sammy." Samuel smiled as a picture of his sister, mother, and aunt were squeezed into the frame of the picture she sent him. "Don't worry, Mom and Charlotte are with me. Go focus on what you need to do."

"Here we are, Mr. Goodall," Amalia said, pulling to a stop along the curb in front of a tailor shop. Samuel stared confusingly at the shop; he didn't think they had time to get a suit made. "Lady Nimue called ahead and ordered a few made for you. She has an excellent eye on her," she informed him, smiling coyly into the rear view mirror.

"Right," Samuel said. He should have thought about that given how he had woken up on her bed.

"Please, if you would," Amalia said, holding the door open for him. "If you wish, you may reveal your nature in the car. It must be taxing for you having to hide your nature in that house," she said, leading him up the brick steps of the storefront. The brass bell hanging over the door jingled as she and Samuel entered the store and jingled again as the door closed behind them.

"Yes? Amalia! How are you?!" a fiery red-head said excitedly as she came walking to the front of the store upon hearing the bell.

"Hello Samantha, I'm fine," Amalia said, smiling sweetly at Samantha. "We have an order waiting," she said, propelling Samuel forward.

"Ah. I was wondering who it was for. I take it this is a rush job?" Samantha asked, arching an eyebrow at Amalia.

"Naturally," Amalia nodded.

"Right. Come with me," Samantha said sternly, taking Samuel by the wrist. "Now strip down to your underwear, and stand on that," she commanded, snatching the curtain of the fitting room open. "I'll fetch the one we have currently done. Ms. Nimue will have to return for the others; this is the only one we could complete in such a short time," Samantha said, walking off.

"Would you be more comfortable if I turned my back to you?" Amalia asked.

"Nah, not like I haven't been naked in front of strange people before," Samuel said. Lifting his shirt up. Peering over his shoulder, seeing his reflection and Amalia's in the mirror. "Hey! Isn't there like a thing about us not being able to see ourselves in a mirror?"

"Ah, the old mirrors, yes, that was true. They used to be backed by silver; mirrors these days aren't," Amalia said, matter-of-fact.

"Ah," Samuel said, at least with this he could keep up the ruse that he was still human.

"If you would?" Samantha asked, handing Samuel the 18th century style suit Nimue had commissioned, along with a pale white shirt. Three buttons lined the button placket stopping at the bottom of his sternum. The soft linen fabric brushed down his chest. Delicate lace was stitched at the cuffs of the sleeves flaring out, covering the backs of his hands to his knuckles. "You have some strange eyes you know that? Are they contacts?" she asked. Her hands running along the high collar of the shirt making sure it was right before flipping it down.

"No," Samuel said plainly. Watching her hands moved down his arms, making sure the length of the sleeves were right.

"Turn around please," Samantha said, "well they can't be your real eyes," she said, running her hands along his back. Samuel glanced to Amalia in the mirror who simply shrugged her shoulders.

"They are, they changed when I became the Herald of Hekatê," Samuel said truthfully.

"You know you don't have to make something up, if you don't want to tell me you don't have to make up such a ridiculous story," Samantha grumbled, tugging on the hem of the shirt. Samuel noted how Amalia was laughing silently behind her hand. "Now try on the pants," she ordered, crossing her arms so the pin-cushion on her left wrist pressed into her right arm. "How do they feel? Are they too tight around the waist?" Samantha asked, her fingers running around the waistband once Samuel had buttoned the fly.

"They're pretty snug actually," Samuel said, looking down at her.

"That's no good," Samantha said, unbuttoning his fly, rolling down the waistband, popping a few stiches to give it a little more slack and placing a pin to hold it until she could run to the back. "Try that now," she said watching him button up his fly again.

"Better," Samuel said, as her fingers once again probed his waistband.

"Good. Now hold still," Samantha said, running her hands down his left leg. Rolling up the cuff to Samuel's ankle, placing four pins to hold it in place then doing the same with the right cuff. "Now try on the jacket," she ordered. Her masterful eye moving over the garment ensuring that nothing was wrong with it. "Please take the pants off so I can hem them," Samantha said, before walking to the shoes that Nimue had payed for. "This shouldn't take more than a moment," she said, draping the pants over her arm before heading towards the back room.

"You would think speaking the truth to mortals they would take it at face value," Amalia said, holding out her hand to Samuel as he stepped down from the fitting platform.

"You would think," Samuel said, slipping his right foot into the shoe.

"I'll hold onto these," Amalia said, picking up his clothes.

Ten minutes later Samantha walked back into the fitting area of the store with his pants in hand. "Try these on one last time," she said, handing them to Samuel. "Good. Good. I assume you have tried the shoes?" Samantha asked, peering up at him as Samuel nodded. "Did they fit?"

"A little tight in the toes," Samuel admitted.

"I see," Samantha muttered, overturning one of the shoes checking the size. Picking up the other shoe as she rose, scurrying over to the rows of dress shoes. Choosing a half size bigger shoe in the same style before walking back over to Samuel. "These should be a better fit," she said laying the shoes down before the stool.

"Please tell Ms. Nimue the rest of the suits will be done by next week?" Samantha asked, as she charged their long-standing account, "here Amalia, you can put his clothes in this," she said, handing over a paper bag with the store's logo on it.

"Thank you Samantha," Amalia said, smiling warmly at the woman.

"You're always welcome here, Amalia. You know that," Samantha assured, her hand gently brushing along the back of Amalia's hand.

"You're clothes Mr..."

"Call me Samuel," he said, taking the bag from her.

"As you wish, Samuel," Amalia said. She bowed her head slightly as she held the door for him.

"Yes Mistress," she said as the phone rang through the speakers of the car.

"Have you picked up Samuel yet?" Nimue's voice filled the cab of the car as Amalia pulled away from the curb.

"Yes Mistress. We're just leaving the tailor shop," Amalia informed her as she pulled into traffic.

"Samuel?"

"Yeah?" Samuel said, noticing the smirk in Amalia's eyes as she caught the hints of his fangs.

"Is everything okay? You feel distant," Nimue asked, concerned.

"Just a lot on my mind," Samuel said as they sped down the streets of New Orleans.

"We'll talk more in private, okay?"

"Alright," Samuel said, looking into the reflection of his glowing cobalt eyes.

Spanish moss hung low along the branches of the trees as the car slowly rolled down the crushed oyster shell driveway. Swamp gas floated low to the ground as it was blown across the estate. The silver light of the moon painted the green blades of grass as it pierced through the top branches of the tress that dotted the old plantation. White classical columns lined the porch as a row of four silent sentinels, the egg-shell white exterior of the mansion glowed eerily in the moonlight with its black shutters. Rare blue roses lined the front of the porch as the lights from inside highlighted the old red brick lining the floor of the porch. Samuel's eyes glanced over as he saw the front door opening as Amalia pulled to a stop.

"Samuel, you can leave your things in the car," Amalia said, peering back at him as she shifted the car into park.

"Alright," Samuel said, slyly reaching into the bag taking out his wallet and phone. He wasn't about to leave them unattended; no telling who might go through his things while he was inside that house. Sliding his phone and wallet into the jackets inner pocket as he slid out of the car. His eyes falling on Nimue and Pandora as they stood on the porch. His eyes followed Nimue as she elegantly walked down the stairs, her snow-white hair floating on the air as her silvery eyes fell upon him. Her blood-red corset held aloft her heavenly orbs; her black high-low show girl skirt was lifted by the breeze as her stockings contoured to her shapely thighs, her heels clicking along the stone as her sensuous strides led her to him.

"Samuel," Nimue said sweetly as she held out her hands to him. Her thumbs brushing along his fingers as only a sliver of moonlight separated them. Her lush, crimson painted lips curved into at smile as she gazed into his glowing eyes as their lips parted one another's. "I'm glad you came tonight," she said sweetly, "thank you Amalia for fetching Samuel. Why don't you enjoy the party, Pandora will get you when Samuel wishes to leave," Nimue said over Samuel's shoulder.

"Yes Mistress," Amalia replied, bowing to her before walking past them. Sharing a quick greeting with Pandora before heading inside.

"I know what troubles you, Samuel. It's okay, you don't have to speak of it," Nimue whispered into his mind, "I might be able to help. She just can't scratch at it or the memory block will come undone. That is if you or your sister wants my help." Samuel looked at her with a mix of caution and intrigue. "Trust me Samuel, I wouldn't endanger your sister. That would harm our bond," Nimue whispered, gently squeezing his hands. "But come, the house wishes to meet the right hand of Seipowe. You look very handsome tonight," she said shyly, feeling her cheeks blush as her arm looped around his as Samuel whispered mentally how nice she looked in her dress.

"Thanks, I kind of feel underdressed in this thing," Samuel said, peering down his chest.

"Nonsense, you look very distinguished," Nimue said sweetly as her hand rested on his bicep.

"Evening Samuel," Pandora said lustfully as they neared the steps of the porch. Her black sleeveless and adjustable shoulder straps sat on her proud shoulders; high-low irregular hemline hugged her copious breasts the metal zipper that ran down the front of the dress straining to contain her vast bosom. The fitted bodice, with waist belt loop decorations, gave the dress a very witchy feel to it. The black lace danced against her legs as her blue eyes gazed down at him. Hiding her lust from her sister; even she wasn't foolish enough to cross Nimue openly.

"Hello Pandora," Samuel said, remembering what she had said about the ceiling. "Nice dress."

"Isn't it?!" Pandora said, doing a little spin for him. Hoping that nose of his could pick up the fact she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Behave yourself sister," Nimue said pointedly.

"But...," Pandora pouted, flashing Samuel her baby blues.

"At least allow me time with my future husband before you sink your fangs into him," Nimue ordered as they climbed the stairs. She had finally relented to her sister's demands after Pandora bugged her to no end even while they laid in their coffins.

"Of course sister," Pandora acquiesced, shooting Samuel a seductive smile. Taking command of his free arm, allowing it to rest in the deep valley of her double E breasts, at least as deep as her dress would allow. The double doors swung silently open as they neared, her left fang gleaming in the light that spilled out from the interior as Samuel glanced at her.

Samuel tried not to be creeped out as the doors closed just as smoothly as they had opened. The dark rich walnut paneling encased them as they stood in the foyer. The thick Persian carpet dampened Pandora's footfalls as she neared the french glass doors. Watching how she bowed to Nimue as her sister passed her. Shooting Samuel a lustful look as she shook her breasts at him behind her sister's back.

"Father! Mother! Members of this house!" Nimue's voice rang out as she entered the grand hall, the spilt-grand staircase dominated the view as Aarrin, and his wife stood on the middle landing as the other members of the house stood on either side of the room creating a lane for them. "Allow me the pleasure of presenting you her right hand, her will in this world, the Herald of Seipowe!" Nimue proclaimed, her arm directing their view to the front entrance.

"Go on!" Pandora whispered, smiling, waving him on. Her grip crushed the doorknob in the abrupt orgasm he gave her as the pad of his finger ran along her jaw line. Her sultry eyes gazed at him as Samuel wore a smirk as he walked passed her.

Nimue held out her hand to him. Their fingers interweaved with one another as they strode side by side towards the foot of the staircase. Nimue glanced out of the corner of her eye as she saw those eyes of his slyly peering around. Gently squeezing his hand telling him it would be alright.

"Welcome Herald!" Aarrin's voice rang out, silencing the murmuring voices around him. His hard, cold eyes glanced around the room as Nimue led Samuel up the stairs. His dark hair sat close to this scalp. Feeling his wife's grip tightening on his right arm. There was no doubt she and everyone else could feel Samuel's power. It seemed to him that it had intensified since the last time they had met one another.

"Hello Aarrin," Samuel said politely, holding out his hand, "sorry about yest..." Aarrin waved his apology off.

"I understand why, I don't think poorly of you for helping your family," Aarrin said, shaking Samuel's hand, "it's pleasing to know you take your family's safety just as seriously as I take my own. Allow me the pleasure of introducing you to my wife, Ambrose," he said waving to this right.

"I have heard the Herald was strong," Ambrose said, her pale white hand sliding into his. Her silver eyes shimmered as her magic met Samuel's. Her snow-white hair held light delicate curls within as the longer strands draped down her body. "I just didn't think it would be true," she whispered, her seductive smile revealing the tips of her fangs.

"Well, I know where Pandora got her boobs from," Samuel said to himself, trying not to gaze so openly at the woman's bust. "Oh this is nothing," he said, a coy smirk teasing his features. His azure aura pulsed on command; showing that what they felt was only a fraction of what magic he had stored in his body, causing orbs of pure arcane energy to appear in the air. "You might want to close your eyes," Samuel warned, before those bits of magic sought out his body.

"Well... her Herald is indeed...," Ambrose began to say, the image of his haloed body was burned into the backs of her eyes.

"Yes, he is," Aarrin agreed with his wife, blinking rapidly trying to get the dots before his eyes to fade away faster. "Everyone!" he called out, placing his hands on Samuel's shoulders stilling the crowd. "I wish to announce on this day: the Herald and my daughter, Nimue, are to be wed! If that wasn't enough joyous news, the prophesied seer shall arise from this union!" Aarrin announced, looking out onto the crowd seeing their startled and shocked looks. "As they say in this day and age; let's party!" he said, casting Samuel a smirk as he patted his left shoulder. Leaning in, "Come to my study we will discuss this Labo woman," he whispered into Samuel's ear.

"Come daughter, we have much to discuss," Ambrose said sweetly as she descended the stairs.

"Come find me once you and father are done speaking," Nimue whispered in his ear before placing a kiss on his cheek.

"This way Samuel," Aarrin said, gesturing to the stairs to his left.

Samuel glanced out of the corner of his eye noting how Pandora's eyes were following him. He also took note that other than Nimue and her mother there weren't any others like them from their order down below. He wondered why? Samuel would have thought news of the seer would be something they would want to know about, or was it that there were only the two of them in their household? That was something he really didn't know. He had enough worries to deal with rather than go delving into their religion.

"If you would," Aarrin asked politely, holding the door open as the music down below started. "Please, have a seat Samuel," he said, gesturing to the leather chair in front of his desk as he walked around it, opening a drawer as he sank into the desk chair, pulling out a manila brown envelope and handing it to Samuel. "Open it." Prying the wings back on the brass tab, lifting up the flap, reaching in, arching an eyebrow when he pulled out a stack of photos. "Those were taken when my hunters raided three of Labo's known hideouts that Nimue saw from that man's blood," Aarrin said, resting his elbows on the desk as he peered over his fingers at Samuel.

"The man that was supposed to kill me?" Samuel asked, with a pointed look as he glanced up from the photos.

"Yes."

"Did you lose anyone?" Samuel asked, flipping through the photos of the dead men that once inhabited those locations.

"No," Aarrin said with a cruel smile. "Labo doesn't have the means to combat us, nor is her magic powerful enough to keep us at bay. But thank you for asking."

"Did you learn anything from them?" Samuel asked, setting the pictures on Aarrin's desk.

"So glad you asked." There was no hiding Aarrin's mirth as he reached once again into the drawer and pulled out a century old map. "From what we could gather from their blood, Labo has moved herself to a site deep in the bayou. Thinking that it's old magics would aid her in surviving her fight with you. Also more than likely, once her zombie spell failed she ran like a frighten vole back to its hole," Aarrin said, his razor sharp nail pointing to the site on the map. He watched as those glowing eyes darted back and forth as Samuel contemplated on what he had told him. "What are you thinking Samuel?"

"That in three days this ends, one way or another," Samuel said coldly, his glowing cobalt eyes glanced up as a red sheen flashed across their surfaces.

"Why three days? Why not now?"

"If she was only after me I would destroy her this instant, but it's not just me she is after. I need time to shore up defenses around my cousin's family," Samuel said his nail tapping on the armrest. Hoping that Lola would agree to his terms, he would need the extra magical power to ward off whatever Labo had in store should she die.

"I see, then in three days' time my house will fight by your side when we finally rid this city of that snake," Aarrin said, rising from his chair. "I for one would like to see your magic in person, like the same kind you used to destroy the coven in Salem," he said, smirking knowingly.

"Oh, I plan on using far more deadlier magics than when I destroyed those fools," Samuel said, a sinister light played across his eyes as his hand slid into Aarrin's outstretched one.

"Excellent! I like a man that will do anything to protect his family," Aarrin said approvingly. "May I offer you something to drink?" he asked, waving to the decanter that sat on the surface of the middle shelf of the antique tiger maple bow glass curio cabinet display hutch. Samuel simply nodded; he didn't wish to seem rude to the elder vampire. "I was thinking; the blood moon of Seipowe is only a week away and I thought what better night than on that holy day to hold the wedding?" Aarrin solicited, with a genuine smile on his lips as he poured blood-spiked wine into two glasses. "Is something the matter?" he asked, handing Samuel his glass, seeing the strange look on his face.

soul71
soul71
6,765 Followers