Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just something Hekatê told me this morning," Samuel said, shaking off the thought as he took the glass from him.

"Oh?! Is that so, please, if you would, or if you're at liberty to, divulge what Seipowe spoke," Aarrin entreated, taking a sip from his glass.

"That the Seer must be awakened by the blood moon," Samuel replied into his glass.

"Ah," Aarrin said fighting back a smile. "Well, you just leave the preparations to Ambrose and me; we'll see to it that its fit for our holiness," he said, with a sly smile as Samuel drained the last of his glass. "Now you go and keep my daughter company," Aarrin said, taking the glass from Samuel's hand.

Samuel's eyes ran over the group of vampires as they danced in elegant ball gowns that looked too vintage to be reproductions while the men wore matching garments of the same era. Noticing the red glint in their eyes as the light struck their iris' when they looked up at him. Glancing around for Nimue only to find her with her sister and mother chatting. The way she looked at him, the way her eyes lit up, when Pandora gestured to him, reminded him of how his own sister and Charlotte looked at him.

Her legs carried her across the floor, weaving through the people that were in her way as she hurried towards the stairs. Her silver eyes glistened as her left heel pressed down on the step in her climb to meet him. Her hands ran along his forearms as they met halfway. Standing on the tips of her toes, her hands trailed up Samuel's arms, along his shoulders, fingers dancing along his neck as their lips embraced as her arms wrapped around his neck. Her fingers combed through his unruly brown hair, her eyes searched his, the tips of their noses briefly touching.

"Come dance with me Samuel," Nimue said, taking hold of his right hand leading him down the stairs. Her hips swayed alluring as she guided him into the ball room. Samuel peered over his shoulder as every vampire followed after them into the room.

"Marsal, lets start this party!" Pandora called out to the DJ. Her breasts bounced as her hips shook to the beat in her head.

For a group of centuries old vampires you would think they wouldn't be up with the times. Samuel thinking, however, proved incorrect as the strobe lights came on. The moment Powerman 5000's 'V is for Vampire' started those ancient beings moved like teenagers of his day, and Nimue wasn't any different. All but Pandora kept their backs to them as their feet hammered the floor in a rhythmic hum. Samuel's eyes were glued to her ass as it swayed, popped, and dropped all within inches of his cock. The look in her eye as she peered at him over her shoulder, dared him to grab hold. Listening to her gasp as he did, pulling her back, feeling her heat soak into his pants as she rubbed her ass against his bulge. Her hands rested over his before she lifted his hands bringing him closer into her. Her hands guided his up her stomach, breathing heavily into his ear as she leaned against his chest, her tongue flicking out tasting his skin as his hands cradled her orbs.

Soon she knew they would be doing far more than just touching. Nimue prayed that she would be as good lover to him as his female family members were. She didn't want to disappoint him in their marital bed. Sucking on her lower lip as she felt his hand at the edge of the front of her skirt that reached down to her mid-thigh. Whimpering into her mouth as Samuel's fingers skimmed along her virginal mound. Her body trembled as her labia parted for the first time. Heat flooded her womb spreading rapidly throughout her body. How she wanted this. To know this feeling, to be touched by him in her most secretive spots, ones no mortal or immortal man had ever experienced before. Yet it was still too soon. Taking hold of his hands, whispering her apologies to Samuel, before dashing off.

Samuel tilted his head, confused as to what just happened. He thought he had read her body language correctly and this was what she had wanted. Could it he that he pushed a little too hard?

"Don't take it too hard Samuel," Pandora cooed, her fingers trailing along his shoulders as she walked behind him. "Nimue has never been with a man before. To be touched by you is a very arousing sensation; but you already know that, and Nimue takes her duties to Seipowe very seriously. So she adheres to her faith like any good priestess of Seipowe should," she said, coming to stand in font of him, "especially when she so wants to be with you. The spell she performed in the club has set rules that she must follow. That means no fornication prior to the act, her womb must remain untouched by your seed until then," Pandora said, a lustful smirk gracing her face. "I, however, am not under any such rules," her eyes flashed hungerly as her hand cupped his bulge, giving Samuel's cock a gentle squeeze as she slowly stroked it. "I do hope you remember what I said the other day."

"Kind of hard not to Pandora," Samuel said, feeling his seduction powers rolling off his body. Watching how her body succumbed to his mix of vampiric seduction and sex magic.

"Are you prepared for the best sex of your life?" Pandora asked with sultry eyes.

"Are you?" Samuel retorted with a coy smirk.

"We're about to see aren't we?" Taking hold of Samuel's hand leading him out of the ball room. Swaying her hips, knowing how her ass was at his eye level, as they climbed the stairs. She knew that nose of his could smell the faint arousal that clung to her lips. Quickly lifting up the back of her skirt flashing Samuel her naked ass. Hoping he got a quick look of her hot mound, which he had awakened earlier, because after tonight she was going to ensure it was imprinted in his mind forever. Her tongue pressed against the middle of her upper lip as she pushed Samuel into her room. The hungry look of a predator on the prowl burned in her eyes as Samuel tossed his jacket onto her bed, gesturing for her to come and get him. The wooden door slowly eased closed before the sound of the lock falling into place. The belt fell from her hand, the metal of the buckles resounding with a ping as it hit the wood floor boards. The metal teeth of the zipper echoed out as her fingers pulled the tab downward causing her copious breasts to swell, finally freed from the tight, constricting garment. Slowly, agonizingly, deliberately sliding the straps of her dress from her shoulders, the tip of her chin touching her shoulder as she turned her head. Her blue eye peering through the strands of her raven hair as she pulled one arm then the other through; pushing the bodice down her breasts teasingly as Samuel's fingers fumbled with the buttons of his fly. Her soft 'psst' brought his attention back up as her light pink areolas peeked over the fabric, biting her lip as the fabric dragged along her hard nipples as it inched down her bosom.

Her eyes watched as his cock flexed against his pants as the top of her landing strip came into view as her dress inched lower on her hips. Pandora could feel her cunt throbbing, eagerly waiting to feel his lips plucking gingerly at her sensitive labia. As her dress kissed the floor the tips of her fingers ran up her thighs, along her stomach, cradling her heavy hanging breasts giving each one a little lift before giving her nipples a playful pinch. Stepping out of her dress, her heels clacking on the wood floor as she stepped to him, her fingers bunching the fabric of his shirt into her hands before giving it a sharp yank from the confines of his pants.

"Tell me Samuel, how are you at eating a woman's pussy?" Pandora asked sensuously. Trapping Samuel's arms in his shirt sleeves above his head, her lips hungered to taste his as her breasts pressed against his chest. Her tongue curled within his mouth as she tasted his warmth. Finally removing and lazily tossing his shirt onto the chair behind him, her arms pulling him deeper into their kiss.

"I haven't had any complaints yet," Samuel said as Pandora's lips left his.

"This has been longing to feel your lips on it," Pandora said, placing his hand over her womanhood. "But first, we need to get you out of these clothes," she said, pushing down his pants. A wicked smile graced her lips as she tossed Samuel through the air, watching his body bounce on her mattress. Her tongue running over her fang, contemplating the meal to come. A predatory light flared in her eyes and her breasts swayed as she crawled along her bed. "Samuel?" Pandora purred, as she knelt on her knees, allowing his eyes to absorb the sight before him. To let that mind of his to remember this sight. "Are you sure you can handle vampiric pussy?" she asked, as her fingers ran along her labia.

"Why don't we find out, hmm?" He replied.

"Mmm, that's what I wanted to hear," Pandora purred. Looking down her body; her mound hovered over his face, as her nipples teased his stomach. Gooseflesh ran along her skin as she felt his hands on her ass. Biting her lip as she lowered her mound to his welcoming mouth. She felt Samuel drawing something on her back, what it was she couldn't tell. Yet it wasn't long before she felt the effects of it. Her back arched, her mouth wide, her fangs gleamed in the light as her womb quivered in excitement. "You naughty man, you," Pandora growled enthusiastically as her slickness flowed down her channel as Samuel sucked on her clit. Her fangs drew across her lower lip as Samuel's tongue parted her moist labia. Her hips moved along his probing tongue, enjoying the feel of him tasting her womanhood. Laying her weight on Samuel causing her breasts to pancake out as her mouth neared his twitching cock, a smirk gracing her lips as she felt his muscles tremble after her tongue ran a circle around the crown of his scepter..

Pandora felt their combined magics swirling and rising as they tasted each other's sex. Her head rocked as her lips glided along his shaft. Her fangs faintly skimmed along his heated member causing his rod to flex in her mouth. She loved when a man's cock did that. She loved knowing how they danced in her mouth. More so now that it was Samuel's cock that was lodged deep in her mouth. Pandora would do anything to keep her Herald satisfied. Even pestering her sister for the chance to lay with him. Her hands gripped his thighs tightly as she felt her cunt climaxing. Squealing around his shaft as Samuel lapped up her cream. She had forgotten the feel of a man's tongue swirling inside her canal. She hoped that she could talk her sister into always letting her feel it. Her tongue licking up the front of his cock, rolling along the meatus of his crown, her eyes fluttering as she tasted the power that single bead of pre-cum contained. Running her wet mound along Samuel's chest, marking him in her scent. Letting him feel how wet he had made her. Turning her body around she wanted those eyes of his to watch as she rode that hard cock of his.

"Mmm," Pandora moaned as she held his cock against her labia rubbing his hard phallus through her honeydew lips, "you know how much I wanted to be your sire?" she asked, her blue eyes burned in her hunger as she peered down at him.

"No, why don't you tell me," Samuel said, feeling his toes curl as Pandora rubbed her clit along his head.

"You see if it was my blood that turned you," Pandora said, rising on her knees, moving his cock to her entrance, "then I could whisper all the naughty things I want to do to you... like this for instance," she said with a coy smirk as sank down on Samuel's cock. Titling her head back, smiling up at the ceiling, loving the feeling of his cock lodged deep in her cunt. "Whereupon I wouldn't have to pester my sister just to be with you," Pandora cooed resting on her hands as she leaned forward. The tips of her hair teased his chest as her eyes gazed into his. Her hips slowly gliding along his pole, listening to his increased breathing as her sex coated his rod. A devilish smile graced her lips as her thighs squeezed his hips lifting him off the bed. She so wanted to show him just how good it was to be with a vampire and all the neat things they - namely her - could do. Watching how his eyes darted about as she started to crawl towards the wall. Thrusting his face into her bosom, telling Samuel to hold on if he wanted to. Her skin heated as his hands held onto her hips as she crawled up the wall. "Trust in me Samuel, I won't drop you," Pandora whispered, stroking the back of his head. Trying not tremble as Samuel nodded in the valley of her breasts. Feeling her hair falling the moment they graced the ceiling. It was Samuel's lips, holding her nipples, that kept her tits from falling into her face. "Now to really fuck you like a vampire," she purred, placing her left arm over her breasts so she could watch his face as she took him to heights of bliss he had never experienced before. Her toes kept her rooted to the ceiling as her free hand rested on his chest while her hips rocked along that hard branch of his. Pressing her breasts down as she watched his nail drew some strange symbol below her navel. Her juices gushed out of her cunt, running down her stomach as she came hard on his cock. Biting down on her lip to keep her scream from alerting the others of her house.

"Oh, look what you did," Pandora growled demonically, her eyes burning in her primal hunger. "Painting me in my own pussy juice! The nerve you have young man to make that cunt feel so good," she said lustfully, plunging hard down onto his cock sending it deep into her womanhood. "You like that pussy don't you? You like how it wraps around that hard cock?! Hold my tits Samuel," Pandora ordered, "feel how they just ooze out from between your fingers," she said, breathing heavy as her hips rocked back and forth rapidly on his cock. "Don't they just feel so sublime in your hands?"

"Mmmhmm," Samuel said, fondling her breasts.

"Good. I want you to be pleased with my body. I want you to keep fucking me. Will you do that?" Pandora asked, panting as her sex resounded in her room. Feeling her juices slowly running down through the lush valley of her breasts.

"Oh? I think I can do that," Samuel said with a coy smirk.

"Good," Pandora said, leaning forward, her lips teased his before sinking into the ecstasy of their kiss. Her grip slipped as her folds clamped down on his cock. The air hissed in her ears as they fell down to her bed. Her skin tingled as Samuel's magic wrapped around her body halting their fall mere inches above her mattress. A giggle escaped her lips as her back bounced on the bed. "Fuck me Samuel, fuck me like you fuck your sister..." Her back arched, her fingers curled around her comforter as Samuel held her legs to his chest while he pounding that hard cock into her wet, hot, tight cunt. "Oh Seipowe! Oh fuck! Yes, give it to me Samuel!" Pandora moaned, loving the feeling of his balls slapping her ass. Her eyes shot wide, her mouth hung open, the light playing off her fangs as her womb sent down another torrent of her hot cream. "Yesss, fuck that cunt Samuel, fuck it hard!" she growled as she came.

"Everything you hoped for?" Samuel asked, his cobalt eyes shimmering as he fed on the sexual energies that rose from her body.

"So much better than before," Pandora sighed in bliss, which confused Samuel. "I'll tell you later. Right now I want that cock so deep inside of me I feel it for days," she said, playing with her tits as Samuel curled her legs back to her chest. Allowing him more penetration to which she wasn't complaining. The look of want, of need, and of lustful satisfaction simmering in her sultry eyes as she gazed at Samuel. She knew what that twitch meant. "I want you to paint my big, firm, bouncing tits in your cum Samuel," Pandora purred, placing her legs on either side of him. Her hands running up his chest waiting to feel his hot seed painting her skin. Quickly siting up so the tops of her breasts could house all that magic laced cum. Licking her lips as she watched his sperm jet from the tip of his cock coating her breast canvas in that hot, sticky, salty seed. Her blue eyes looked up at him as her lips wrapped around his cock, cleaning it of her sex and tasting the last remainders of his seed.

"Sister," Nimue said, knocking on the door, "I know Samuel's in there, please, let me in."

Answering the door as she sucked her finger clean. Making her sister watch as she gathered another glob of Samuel's cum off her breasts. Watching how her sister's eyes were fixated on her chest.

"Try some Nimue, you should at least know what your future husband tastes like," Pandora said, holding out her finger to her sister, "go on, you really should try it." Tentatively, after a few moments of internal debate, Nimue nervously wrapped her lips around her sister's finger. Instantly her eyes shot to her sister as she felt his magic coursing through his seed. "I know... Hey! Hey! Don't hog it all!" Pandora huffed irritably as her sister's tongue lapped up Samuel's cum from her breasts.

Nimue retreated back a few steps, her pale cheeks heating at what she had just done. Yet she was simply overwhelmed with the need to have more. She had to lick up every morsel of his power-rich cum. She felt the power of her goddess within those protein rich droplets. Her silver eyes slyly glanced at Samuel, going wide at the sight of her very first cock. She had seen plenty of them in pictures, however, none ever in the flesh. Nimue wondered if she would be able to fit that inside of her as her eyes moved up his deflating cock. Feeling her face burning as their eyes meet.

"Samuel, it might be wise to get dressed now," Pandora said, peering over her shoulder, her sinful smirk graced her lips as she blocked her sister's view. Stepping out of the way once she heard the elastic band snapping against his hips.

"Samuel..." Folding her hands in front of her, her head bowed, her cheeks still held a pink hue on them as Nimue walked towards him.

"Hmm?" Samuel hummed, as he pulled up his pants. Arching an eyebrow when her left hand reached out then pulled back and repeated the act once again. Taking hold of her hand pulling her into him and placing her hand on his bare chest.

"I wanted to apologized to you in a more proper way for running..."

"No need, Pandora has informed me of why you did. I understand why you did," Samuel said, glancing down as Nimue's thumb brushed gently along his chest.

"Then you're not upset with me?" Nimue asked, her silver eyes quivering.

"No, why would I be?" Samuel was not prepared as Nimue launched herself at him. He was lost in a daze as she assaulted his lips.

"Are you ready to go?" Nimue asked, her eyes glancing to her sister as she enjoyed the last bit of Samuel's cum. She wondered if she should ask her sister about how to please a man with that part of herself. Pandora had vast amounts of knowledge on the subject and she was smart enough to seek it out when she herself was lacking.

"Yeah," Samuel said, as his shirt slid down his chest.

"Don't be a stranger now, you hear?" Pandora said, holding out his for him. Pulling him in allowing the heat of her body to soak through his shirt. Hoping the feeling of her breasts pressing against his chest would soon return him to her bed as she got in her goodbye kiss.

Nimue held Samuel's right hand in hers as she snuggled up to him while they walked down the hall. She knew she didn't have the body like her sister's, yet she hoped that Samuel found her attractive, nonetheless. Giving Amalia a nod as they descended the stairs, her mind wondering on what life for the two of them would be like. What her life with her house would be like, her servitude to Seipowe when the two of them would be wed. She hadn't told Samuel of the in-fighting within her sect due to her breaking her vows. It amazed her how beings as old as they were thought they could dictate what a goddess is supposed to do and how to do it. They should be joyous that the seer was about to be conceived. Happy that her right hand was now apart of them. Jubilant that a century old wrong was about to be set right. Resting her head on his shoulder as they walked towards the door. Sighing inward knowing at least in this they were just like their human counterparts in that zealots were a part of every religion.