Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers

"Don't you understand yet Edna: You and I are Samuel's now! Now clean his cock," Joan ordered, thrusting Edna's face into Samuel's crotch. "Go on, that's the cock you've been wanting isn't it?"

Edna was on Samuel's cock like a leech sucking blood from the body of its host. She felt her wife's hand on the back of her head, forcing her mouth further down Ira's cock. Her tongue darted out, running along his balls tasting her wife's juices that coated them. Gagging loudly as Joan forced Samuel's cock deeper down her throat. Saliva trailed after her when she was allowed to ease off his softening rod.

"See it doesn't feel good having something forced down your throat, now does it?" Joan asked, remembering the times Edna used to shove his cock down her throat when she used to be a man.

"N-no," Edna said weakly, trying to gather breath.

"Remember that when you try to force someone," Joan said sternly, placing her hands on her hips as she stared down at her.

"I understand," Edna nodded weakly, yet all the while her eyes glanced at Samuel's cock. Wondering how it would feel inside of her. She wasn't anywhere near full, but she wasn't starving for the magic they lived on either, as she was just a few minutes ago. Still she couldn't help but want to feel full on the magic they called to this world, like it appeared her wife was. She could see the slight glow of her aura. Her fingers curled along her thighs wondering how long they were going to punish her. Sighing inwardly knowing her punishment would be eternal. Yet she did hope eventually she could redeem herself in her family's eyes. Since Rick Crowder wasn't alive anymore, deep within her soul she knew she would forever be Edna Crowder. "Joan?" Edna whispered; her hands rubbed together as her bare thighs squeezed them. Her head bowed wondering what was going to happen to her child.

"What is it?"

"What's going to happen to my child?" Edna asked, looking up, tears forming in her eyes.

"You mean our child," Joan corrected. "He or she will know Samuel as his or her father. I will not let our child know what kind of man you once were."

"But... Can I see our baby?" Edna asked, trying not to break down. How she hated these newfound emotions. It made her feel so weak, so vulnerable as she looked up at Joan.

"Of course you can, how else are you going to feed our child?" Joan asked, arching an eyebrow. "I'll tell you how, by putting those new, perky tits to work." Her eyes flickered over as Samuel began to dress. "Sammy," she cooed sensuously, allowing his shoulder to rest between her breasts as she leaned into him. "You'll fuck your aunt always, yes?" Purring loudly in his ear before her tongue curled out bringing his earlobe to her lips. Where she sucked gently upon that little tag of flesh making Edna watch as she did.

"Oh?" Samuel peered at his aunt from the corner of his eye. "Enjoyed what you felt I take it?"

"Mmmhmm," Joan muttered, her breath hot in his ear as her hand ran down his chest. "Now I think you have two women eagerly waiting on you, don't you Sammy? You best not keep my sister and niece waiting any longer."

Samuel heard Edna asking Joan if she could stay the night as he walked down the hall. A smirk rose from his lips as his aunt forced her out, telling her to sleep with the children. Yet he couldn't think on that right now. He had more pressing matters to contend with - namely ensuring that Lola joined them and Labo's destruction. Too much rested on him to fail, his fists clenched, his nails cut into his skin knowing he wasn't going to allow his family to die, not now, not ever again. Exhaling as he neared the room Marie had lent them, shaking the thoughts from his mind. Tonight he wasn't going to worry about any of that. Tonight he was going to make love to the two women that had brought him into this world.

"Sammy?" Kelly said, pushing herself up on her left arm while holding the sheet to her chest. "We were worried you wouldn't be joining us," she said, with a knowing smirk.

"Do you honestly think I'd leave you all alone tonight?" Samuel asked, the fabric of his shirt slid up his chest as he undressed.

"Well, my sister does like to horde what I have claimed as mine," Charlotte said, resting her head in her hand as her elbow compressed her pillow. "Now come Samuel," her index finger beckoned him to line their bed, "and take care of the women who love you the most."

"With pleasure," Samuel said, throwing the covers over his body before slinking forward, kissing, licking, and nibbling his way towards Kelly's peach, all while his fingers were teasing Charlotte's womanhood.

"Sammy!" Kelly giggled loudly as his lips tickled her thigh. "Oh Sammy! That's it, your sister so needs to feel those lips," she moaned as Samuel's mouth wrapped around her mound.

"Mmm, tickle me with those fingers baby," Charlotte cooed, feeling the pads of his fingers dancing along her labia.

And so, the Herald and the women in his life spent the night wrapped around each other. Enjoying the feel of their bodies, the euphoria of becoming one with each other, as their bodies connected in that most primal way. When it was all over Kelly's and Charlotte's bodies collapsed after the multiple orgasms Samuel had given them. Wrapping their bodies around his, sighing contentedly as his fingers ran up their backs as they gently drifted to sleep in his arms.

******

"Lola says she'll be glad to entertain you," Marie said, setting down her phone once their call had ended. "So Samuel it seems our time is almost over," her eyes gazed longingly at him, "I do hope we get to see more of you and your family around here," Marie said, her finger ran along her lip, her emerald eyes lustered in her lustful desire of want.

"Well, the molding for the doorway is nearly complete the runes just need time to permeate the wood so it can hold the spell," Samuel said, a smirk raising the corner of his mouth knowing full well what was on her mind.

"Tell me," Marie cooed, resting her elbows on her desk. Her chin sitting lightly upon her interlocked fingers as she rubbed her thighs together. Wondering if Samuel knew what awaited him once they got to Lola's estate. "You wouldn't mind, if sometime late at night, I came strolling through that door and let you have your way with me... would you?" Marie asked, her words dripping with sin.

"No, are you going to miss me?" Samuel asked, in a teasing voice.

"Maybe," Marie said, her eyes glinting in the light, wondering if he was always this playful with his ladies. Leaning back, pushing her chair back so she could stand, her fingers skimmed along her desk as she walked around it. Her black skirt hugged her hips, the silk stockings hugging her toned legs matched her skirt. Her heels clicked along the wooden floorboards; her red blouse contoured to her shapely body. Enjoying the feel of his eyes on her, wondering if she could talk him into fathering a child with her. She could see how powerful his offspring would be, and over the years she had seen how her sister was joyous when and since Aurore was born; she wondered if she had wasted her life on leading her family and not having one of her own. Sliding into his lap, hoping Samuel liked the feel of her ass; giving it a little roll, wanting to feel that broad head poking at her starfish. "Samuel," Marie said softly, her finger lazily roamed up and down his chest as she pressed the side of her left breasts against his chest. "Can I see them?"

"See what?!"

"Your fangs," Marie whispered, feeling her cheeks heat as Samuel arched an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"I'm just curious," Marie said shyly, knowing what she was going to do once he did.

"I see," Samuel said, feeling his fangs descending on command. "Happy...?" His words were cut off as Marie shoved her tongue into his mouth. Her felt her pressing her tongue against his left fang. Her hands gripping his arms as his fang pierced her flesh. Feeling her blood dripping onto his tongue as hers rolled around his mouth.

Marie panted as she pulled away. Her body wanted more. It needed to feel his kiss. She needed to know if what legends they could determine as true were actually true or not. Tilting her head to the right, her fingers ran down her artery taunting Samuel with that blue pulsing vein.

"Samuel... let me feel it," Marie pleaded, glancing out the corner of her eye at him.

"You sure this is what you want?" Samuel asked, wondering if all the women in her household wanted to feel his kiss.

"Mmmhmm," Marie slyly nodded. Gooseflesh raced across her skin as she felt his hand on her left thigh. Heat flooded her body as she felt his breath on her neck. A soft whimper escaped her lips as she felt his fangs pierce her skin. Her thighs rubbed against his hand as his fingers danced up and down her labia. Her breathing grew rapid, her nipples began to harden, her womb quivered, her nails scraped up her skirt as she felt her body on the verge of cumming. "Oh god yes!" Marie softly cried as she felt her cream flooding her canal. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Samuel sank two fingers into her canal. Feeling those appendages wiggling within her, coating themselves in her hot cream. "Well, at least that myth was true," Marie thought to herself as she felt Samuel's tongue running along her neck. Her body shuddered as Samuel pulled his fingers from her cunt. Her face heated as she watched Samuel sucking his fingers clean. "Why can't a man ever do that without being asked to?" she asked herself watching how Samuel enjoyed the taste of her pussy. A pang of jealousy burned in her mind at how lucky Kelly and Charlotte were to have Samuel all to themselves for so long. "I'm more than happy to let you have another taste if you ever need it," Marie whispered heatedly into his ear, knowing her words weren't strictly about the blood he had just drank. "Now come," her right hand ran down his left arm as she slowly rose from his lap, "it's quite the drive to Lola's family estate. We can discuss family matters and what responsibilities we will have once we are joined with your house," she said, gently pulling Samuel out of his seat. "And what the future high priestess of your sister family can do for the Herald of Hekatê," Marie purred lustfully as she led him out of her office.

******

The drive to Lola's estate was long and hot when Samuel's skin was exposed to the Louisiana summer sun. What he and Marie talked about was nothing more than rehashing what he had already told her. Although, Samuel had the suspicion that she just wanted to make small talk, doing her best at not focusing on the sexual desire he saw ebbing around her as she drove. That was something that wasn't hard to see with his eyes. Sighing once Marie's car drove under the centuries old cypress trees that were draped in light green Spanish moss that lined the old highway that led to Lola's home. Samuel knew this would only get worse when his blood was fully taken over by his vampiric side. He wondered how he was going to function as her Herald once that happened. He doubted Hekatê would want a Herald that could only operate once the sun fell. Would that mean his time would soon be up? That she would choose another to take his place once the sun became too great for him to venture out? As he stared out the window, while it was unbearably hot, Samuel did have to say the country surroundings where pleasantly beautiful and hauntingly eerie at the same time. He could see why the vampires and witches sought out this place.

Looking down when Marie slipped her hand into his lap. Noticing how those fingers of hers would occasionally flex out running up and down his manhood. It kind of reminded him of how Magdalene had sneaked into the bathroom earlier that day while he was showering. Remembering how she was on her knees licking up and down the back of his cock, swirling her tongue around its head, slowly sinking down his length. Playing with her 32D breasts as her head rocked on his pole. Her light green eyes told him she was loving his cock gliding through her mouth as she wanted him to watch as her hands fondled her breasts. When she felt that he was about to cum she quickly pulled off, allowing his cock to spray her face in a shower of his cum. With the water pounding on her back, shaking her ass at him letting Samuel see how red her mound was. Eager for him to sink that dagger of his back into her wet, hot sheath.

"Fuck me Samuel, let me feel you again. Let my pussy milk your vampire cock, because I so want to cum all over it," Magdalene begged in a hungry need.

"Oh, can't get the fucking I gave you on the altar out of your mind, hmm?" Samuel asked, chuckling softly as Magdalene moaned as he ran his head through her heated labia.

"Mmmhmm, ever since that night I've wanted this." Magdalene's voice stuttered as Samuel eased his cock into her welcoming peach. "Eric can never match this feeling," she purred as Samuel sent his cock deep into her cunt.

"Oh? Have I ruined your marriage?" Samuel asked, that wasn't something he was trying to do.

"He won't care," Magdalene said, shaking her head. "He, his brother, and Michael are too busy fucking Edna to care about the wives they have pushed aside. So you just make sure you fuck me so well I forget all about that man," her light green eye peered through strands of her wet blonde hair as she looked back at him. "Oh fuck!" She squeaked, startled, as Samuel pulled her roughly back to the base of his root. "God, if Kelly or Charlotte ever get tired of you... promise me you'll give me the chance to sweep you off your feet," Magdalene said through heaving breaths.

"I'll keep it in mind," Samuel said with a smirk. Watching how his cum oozed out of her cunt as she sat on the floor of the shower in a daze as he wrapped his towel around his waist. He wondered if he was going to have to be on the lookout for an ambush by Ines as well. Not that he minded, she was a pleasant woman to be around, and her cunt was heavenly.

"Find something you like?" Samuel asked, returning his mind back to the present.

"Mmmhmm, a nice hard, yummy, stout cock that I think wants to feel my pussy wrapped back around it," Marie said, shooting Samuel a coy smile.

"Maybe," Samuel said, drawing out the word.

"You know if it wasn't so damn hot and humid outside right now, I'd pull this car over and make you fuck me on the hood before we got to Lola's," Marie said, her hand gently stroking his rod through his pants no longer playing coy.

"Promises, promises," Samuel teased.

"What?! I would!" Marie chuckled playing along with his teasing manner. She was so going to miss him once he and the others left. That was until Samuel could get the doorway operational on his end. Then there would be no stopping her from crossing that threshold whenever she wanted. From what she had seen the way Magdalene had been eyeing Samuel all through their meeting when he brought Nimue to her house; she knew she wasn't the only one hunting after him. Before Samuel had come to her office, she had heard her half-sister muttering to herself about how she was going to get Samuel alone long enough to scratch the itch she had. It was her own itch that Marie was hoping to get scratched here in a few minutes as the red, clay tile roof of Lola's ancestral home came into view.

A half a dozen chimneys lined that centuries old home capped in bright white brick. It's three foot thick brick walls once helped to keep the massive home cool in the summer heat in days gone by, while that was still true to this day, it was more of a decoration than any form of cooling since Lola's forefather's had retrofitted the house to run modern cooling systems. It's quarter acre footprint and two stories could house legions within its walls, which, oddly enough, had served as such during the Civil War, when Benjamin Butler captured New Orleans. Its forest green shutters showed a fresh coat of paint along their wooden surfaces. English Ivy crept up the brick facing. Neo-gothic columns stood proudly, inviting guests to walk beside their towering strength before being welcomed into that grand home. White crushed oyster shells lined the wide lane that could house two cars passing each other with ease. A small circle of greenery was an island unto itself: housing a single cherry tree with multiple flowering plants beneath it, decorative grasses ringed that small oasis, as the driveway looped around it.

Small popping sounds greeted Samuel as the tires slowly rolled over those crushed shells. Samuel turned his head in time to see fifty people filing out of that expansive mansion. The smallest lining the first step, the second oldest the second, the teenagers the third, and lastly the adults stood proud behind their children. Leaving only a space wide enough for him and Marie to walk up. Lola stood at the center; her teal dress swayed in undulating waves as her brown eyes stared warmly and welcomingly at their car. Her midnight black hair was held high against the back of her head. Her caramel skin had a slightly dark tint to it as if she had spent some time bathing under the southern sun. Yet Samuel's eyes went back to the little girl that looked just like his mother when she was going through her treatments.

"Time for us to go meet and greet," Marie said, smiling sweetly at him, getting one last squeeze of his cock before her left hand pulled on the door latch.

His eyes roamed over that group, knowing the defense of Marie's house was going to depend on them and his family while he dealt with Labo. While he could feel their combined magical power they were nowhere near as strong as that voodoo woman. Samuel chalked that up to their nonuse of enslaved spirits to do their bidding. Which he found oddly pleasing. The shells crunched beneath his feet as he slid out of the car. Trying not to squint at the harsh light of the mid-morning sun. Knowing he was going to have to get a pair of the darkest sunglasses he could find. His glowing cobalt eyes watched as Lola, with the grace of a southern bell, sauntered down the steps to formally greet them.

"Greetings cousin," Lola said greeting Marie. "Everyone I want you all to meet Samuel, the Herald of Hekatê, the man I told you all about when I returned from watching that very interesting ritual," her voice broadcasting her words, her eyes shimmering in amusement as she stared at him. "Welcome to my home Samuel," Lola said, holding out her hand to him.

"Thank you for seeing me so quickly," Samuel said, keeping a check on his strength. He didn't want to end up breaking her hand on their first meeting. His head snapping to his left as the little girl doubled over in a fit of coughing. He knew that look all too well when the girl pulled her hands away. His mother wore that same look when she first started coughing up blood. He too could see the worry in Lola's eyes as they watched the girl's parents trying to comfort her. "Would you mind if I..." Samuel nodded over to the girl.

"Do you honestly think you can do something for her?" Lola asked, not wanting to give her brother false hope.

"Yes," Samuel said, in all seriousness. His eyes glowing brighter in his determination. He knew how devastating it was to watch the one you love waste away when you couldn't do a damn thing to stop it. That was something he never wanted anyone to ever experience, especially when it was a child.

"Then please, do whatever you can for little Christine," Lola whispered her plea.

With a nod Samuel left Marie with Lola. He could feel all their eyes on him as he approached that sickly girl. Kneeling down in front of the girl, glancing up at her parents then down to the splattered blood that marred her hand.

soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers