Family Secrets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Samuel said stammering fighting back against the sensations of his sister's head on his manhood.

"Then quiet down, I can't hear the movie," Kelly said rolling her head back towards the TV screen. Hiding her smile as she felt the first stirrings of his cock. Acting like she was scratching her chin on his thigh all the while her cheek brushed against his awakening member. Longing for the days when her brother would finally understand everything about them and why they needed each other. Also, the sex at least to her, was a huge benefit. Who else would anyone truly want than the person you grew up with, trust wholeheartedly, love unconditionally to share your life and bed with.

Kelly finally felt Samuel's cock growing down the side of her cheek after a few minutes of her soft teasing. She loved her father, she loved the child he had given her, yet her eye always lingered on her brother. She knew he was always meant for her, and it would have been so if cancer hadn't taken their mother. As much as they tried, they could only extend her life, yet near the end, Wendy just wanted the pain to be over. So they did the most forbidden thing they were always taught never to do: a soul siphon. It was one of the reasons they needed Samuel now since they had been ostracized from the coven for using that spell. It took her bleeding on her knees just to get the coven to heal her father. However, what they had done wasn't enough to reverse the damage, and even if they could get Samuel to agree to heal their father, it was already too late.

However, due to the curse or gift, they needed to have sex at least once a month, so the magic that flows through their family tree and wouldn't burn through them. If sex was all there was to it, she would have just gone out and found a partner. No. This was a more mystical kind of sex that honored the pact their ancestors made to Hekatê. One that required a member of the same sect they had once belonged to.

That all left her mind as her hand rubbed gently on the hard cock beneath her. It would be simple for her to place her brother in a hypnotic trance, however, that would defeat the purpose of why they had brought Samuel home. Although it wouldn't hurt to put him into a more receptive mood as she jacked off her brother through his pants leg.

"Relax and empty," Kelly chanted low, dark purple mist flowed over her lips, entangling around Samuel's cock as Kelly tapped into his sexual energies. "Release your anger and welcome us in," she chanted feeling her brother's body relaxing underneath her, also the swelling of his cock as her spell took hold of the rod that teased her. For over thirty minutes Kelly teased Samuel's cock, she loved hearing his moan as she ran her lips along the side of his rod. The way his muscles trembled as she played with the head of his cock soaking the fabric in his precum.

Looking back at Samuel, noticing how the spell had placed him in a pleasure filled trance. Kelly just couldn't allow all that cum to go to waste, slowly inching down his zipper, her eyes growing wide as his cock sprang out freed from the confines of his pants. Taking one last look before wrapping her hand around his shaft. She had forgotten when the last time she saw her father as hard as her brother was at that moment. She needed to taste her brother, the need to have his seed was too great to resist. The desire to bathe in the sexual energies overwhelmed her mind as she ran her tongue along the length of his cock.

Twirling her tongue around his bulbous head tasting the sweet salty treat that beaded along the its surface. Her grandmother had al-ways taught her even if it is just oral, there is enough energy stored in that one eruption the fuel a minor spell. Kelly already had the spell in mind as her lips finally felt the heat of his skin. Feeling the rapid beat of his heart as his rod gradually disappeared into her mouth.

"Put away the past and see what's before you," Kelly began to chant her spell as she licked down the back of his cock. Her hand working his shaft as she fought not to give in to her own needs. "Those once begotten of yore shall be seen in a new light," Kelly said working quickly to get her brother over that ledge. Moaning around his cock as Kelly felt his hot spunk filling her mouth. A slow soft wave of energy rippled off her body shrouding Samuel's body before disappearing into the ether. Quickly returning his cock back where it belonged as the effects of her spell started to crumble.

"The movie already over?" Samuel asked rubbing his eyes as the end credits rolled across the TV screen.

"Yeah, you must have fallen asleep," Kelly said rolling over her mind wouldn't let go of how he felt in her mouth. Sighing tiredly as the alarm blurred on her phone telling her it was time for her to return home. She knew Becky was fine and so was her father, yet she was finally with the man she was promised for, she had no wish to leave and yet if she didn't leave her phone would annoy her until she did. "Guess it's time for me to go," Kelly said sadly. "You mind helping me pack up?" she said wishing she had worn a more revealing shirt as she looked up at Samuel.

"Sure," Samuel said trying to keep his eyes from roaming down his sister's body.

"Thank you, Samuel for hanging out tonight and I know dancing isn't your thing but I'm going to show you how good it can be," Kelly said stepping into her brother, allowing her breasts to press lightly into his chest. "It's going to be as if only the two of us are there," she said as she caressed his left cheek. "Goodnight Samuel," Kelly said place a warm loving kiss on the corner of his mouth. "I'll see you at lunch," she said walking down the steps of the front porch, looking back as her brother stood in the doorway as she approached her car. Feeling her cheeks heat as the moonlight highlighted his body, her heart fluttered as Samuel leaned against the post waiting for her to leave.

"Guess what I did," Kelly typed out her text message attaching the photo to it before sending it to her aunt.

"Oh, you little sneak I'll get you back for that!" Charlotte sent back with the tongue sticking out emoji.

"Is that before or after I fuck Samuel?!" Kelly sent before she pulled out of her aunt's driveway.

"Oh, well before you have a ride on that cock of his," Charlotte typed out her own challenge wondering if she could smell and feel the lingering energies and semen when she got home.

Charlotte's eyes burned with hunger as Mike's headlights shone upon Samuel as he stood at the end of the walkway for her. Arching an eyebrow as she saw the faint wisps of a purple mist encircling Samuel. Wondering just what her niece had been up to since she has been gone. So intrigued by it she failed to noticed as Mike placed his hand on her thigh.

"Hands off dude," Samuel growled as he flung open her door, Charlotte jumped so startled that she hadn't seen her nephew approaching. "Time to go in Charlotte it's getting late," he said holding out his hand for her.

"Right, our bed time," Charlotte said seductively looking up at him as she rose. "Can't keep my man waiting now can I," she said her hands running up his chest pressing her body against his hoping Samuel thought this was all part of her plan to get rid of Mike. Yet she knew what it was truly about to show him that she saw only one man there, and it wasn't the middle-age balding man with poor pickup lines. Reaching around his neck so he couldn't recoil backwards when something magical was about to happen to him. Her gaze lingered on the face of the man, trying to find the boy that had fled from her life; before sinking into the same warmth she had seen years ago. Her lips brushed against his seeing the rapid movement of his eyes.

Euphoria arced across her nerve ends as Charlotte felt those tantalizing velvety soft lips. Her fingers feathered out pressing them deeper into their embrace. Seeing the same purple mist swirling in the depths of his eyes wondering what awaited them once the spell ran its course. Gasping in surprise as Samuel's hand cupped her right ass cheek, then jumping in shock as she felt a slight arousing spank. Charlotte was speechless as she starred in awe as Samuel and Mike exchanged words. Oh, it wasn't the stern words that her nephew was using at the moment, no, it was what she had felt as her hand ran along her ass.

"Well, hopefully he'll take the hint," Samuel said as they watched Mike's taillights disappear.

"Yes," Charlotte said looking over at Samuel, "Let's hope he does," she said her feather light touch sent gooseflesh dancing along her skin, as her fingers interweaved with his. "Come and walk with me," Charlotte said tugging lightly on his hand, "Sweetheart, I think it's time we talk about your mother," she said leading Samuel to the rear of her house. Climbing over a sand dune Charlotte looked out along the moonlit waves knowing why she loved her place.

"All right," Samuel sighed dreading this conversation, ever since she mentioned it earlier.

"How much do you know about the trials that happened a few miles south of here?" Charlotte asked smirking at the bemused look on her nephew's face.

"As much as any one does that grew up here, why?" Samuel asked eyeing his aunt with curiosity.

"Do you ever wonder if they were real witches?" Charlotte asked as the breeze tugged at her raven hair.

"Okay, where is this headed, I thought you wanted to talk about mom?" Samuel asked pulling his aunt to a stop.

"I'm getting to it," Charlotte said irritably, "answer my question," she said hoping he wouldn't flee from her home once again.

"Well, I can't really know, there is a possibility there were," Samuel said looking at his aunt quizzically. "Now why are you bringing all that up, what does any of that dark history have to do with mom?"

"Because there were witches there," Charlotte said coldly. "Re-member those stories and that song my mother made you sing?"

"Yeah, why?"

"They're about those that survived, our family was once called the Millers," Charlotte said gently squeezing his hand.

"So you're telling me mom, me, you and Kelly are all related to witches?" Samuel asking amused at the idea. Wondering why he wasn't perturbed as he once was when his mother told him, which he thought was just a hallucinogenic dream.

"Yes, your friend what was his name...Vlad, he's one of the few," Charlotte said tapping her chin. "We aren't just related to witches Samuel, we are witches," she said closing the distance between them as the waves crashed onto the shore.

"Right," Samuel said skeptically.

"Oh, a demonstration is in order," Charlotte said smirking devilishly, "Than I'm going to need something from you," she said pulling her nephew in close so not even a sliver of moonlight could pass between them.

"Okay, what is it that you need aunt?" Samuel asked taking a dry swallow feeling his heart in his throat.

"Oh, nothing too adventurous," Charlotte cooed as her hand ran up his chest, feeling how her body heated being so close to him, knowing how her nipples were hardening as they rubbed against his chest. "Just a simple kiss," Charlotte whispered as a sensuous moan filled her mouth as their lips locked once again. She lost herself in the heavenly bliss as her tongue explored his, her hands roamed over his back wishing they were in her bed and not on that desolated beach. "Touch me Samuel," she purred hungrily breathing heavily as she guided his hand over her chest. "Feel me here," Charlotte demanded resting his hand over her right breast.

"Feel your aunt, Samuel," Charlotte stammered as his hand cradled her breast. "Watch closely sweetheart," she said weakly, kissing him one last time her finger circled gathering the up surging energies. Whispering a small incantation before thrusting out her hand towards the far end of the beach. "Look Samuel," Charlotte said turning his chin as the afterimage of memories that were stored in the granules of sand beneath them sprang forth.

Samuel stared in awe as he watched his ten-year-old self ran up and down the beach. His lip trembled as the image of his mother came into view knelling down in the sand as his past self, ran into her arms.

"How is that possible?!" Samuel asked mystified.

"Magic, sex magic to be precise," Charlotte said her lips tugging on Samuel's earlobe. "Samuel, make love to me," she said wantonly, draping her arms across his shoulders her body yearning to have him between her legs. "We need you Samuel," Charlotte said guiding his hand up her leg, beneath her dress letting him feel her bare woman-hood. "I need you, Samuel," she said her eyes flaring as she led his fingers to her paradise. Yet the look in his eyes she knew he wasn't ready, soon, but not tonight. However, she wasn't about to stop her nephew's fingers as she rode those exploring appendages.

"It's okay Samuel, you're not ready," Charlotte said plucking at his lips, "However, feel how good I feel," she said her grip tightening on his shoulder as she forced his fingers deeper into her canal. "Can't you feel how tight I am?" Charlotte asked breathing heavily in his ear, feeling her canal becoming molten. "Soon Samuel soon, you will need to choose us or the sundering of this family," she said trembling in his arms as she neared her climax. "Samuel...I'm going to cum, please baby make me cum," Charlotte moaned tossing her head back her lust filled wail rolled over the white-capped waves.

Detaching herself from her nephew, walking back on shaky legs towards her home. She knew Samuel needed time to come to terms with what was shown to him and to come to terms that his own aunt wanted him. Charlotte knew they couldn't force him into this, he had to come to them willingly. Yet how her heart broke when she saw the frightened look in her nephew's eyes. However, she wasn't about to let that stop her, holding her head high, smiling wickedly knowing what she had to do.

"Guess who just got finger fucked!" Charlotte typed out, teasing her niece as she entered her home. "Oh, the things he did to my cunt."

"No fair," Kelly sent back with the pouty emoji. "Well, then I'm just going to step up my game when Samuel takes me out tonight," she typed out taunting her aunt.

Samuel rolled over on his side, looking at the time, sighing when ten o'clock read across his screen. Sleep wasn't his friend that night, three times he had pleasured himself thinking about how his aunt felt. Three times he had made a mess in the bathroom sending his semen in blinding bolts of white ejaculate, painting the walls of the shower stall. His mind going over what his aunt had told him over and over again. Yet the feeling of her hot, wet folds always crept into the forefront of his mind. He knew what his cock thought as it strained against his boxers. Samuel also knew he couldn't show up at his father's place as he was, that would only be awkward, given his new found knowledge.

Samuel was in mid stroke as the door that his aunt normally kept locked flew open. Blood drained from his face as his aunt stood in the doorway in a light green two piece swimsuit, with her laundry basket tucked neatly underneath her arm. Samuel felt his cock swelling as his aunt's lustful hungry gaze burnt into his hard member.

"Well," Charlotte said licking her lips at the sight, "you just continue on, I just came to get your dirty clothes," she said her hips swayed as she walked across the room. The basket landed in a muffled thud on the carpeted floor as it fell from her grasp. "You know what," Charlotte said turning to face her nephew, "I think you should let me touch it since you did naughty things to your aunt don't you think?" she asked as she rested her right knee on his bed. "I'll even bet you're wanting to touch my pussy again?" Charlotte asked her predatory smile spreading across her lips.

"A man needs simulation yes?" Charlotte asked coyly sinking down onto the bed beside his hip, "Yes, I think he does," she said spreading her legs, her fingers tracing along her cover snatch. "Look Sammy, look at your aunt's hot, pretty pussy," Charlotte said torridly, slowly pealing aside her bathing suit watching as his cock lurched as his eyes took in the view before him. "Sam how about this," she said batting off his hand, "I'll get you off, and you do the same for me," Charlotte said slowly stroking along his shaft.

"You can't touch me all the way over there silly," Charlotte said taking hold of his hand placing it right at her moistening lips. "Now you just relax, your auntie is going to give you a treat," she said leaning over his lap her hot breath flowed along his super-heated skin. "Yes baby, touch me, right there," Charlotte gasped as Samuel teased her labia, "Mmmhmm," she moaned biting her lip as her canal accepted his penetrating fingers. Her tongue licked along the entire length of his cock, looking at her nephew as her tongue lapped up his precum.

"Ah, fuck auntie," Samuel hissed softly as Charlotte engulfed his cock.

Charlotte peered up at him as her lush lips glided down his cock on her down stroke. Fighting herself not to climb into his lap and let her nephew fuck her into oblivion. While the energies she and Kelly had siphoned off during their brief encounters were enough for them to survive on to a point. They needed that unending well that sex brought forth during the throes of passion. She was the only one left alive to know the consequences if they didn't have Samuel accept them on the solstice. That wasn't something she was about to face.

"Let me know when you're about to come Samuel," Charlotte said as she sucked on Samuel's left testicle. "Samuel will you eat your aunt?" she asked pleading with him, as much as she loved how his fingers danced along her folds. She needed him to taste her, to drink down her cream as she swallowed his cum, so she could turn back time.

"This is to help you right?" Samuel asked uncertain about the powers they used.

"Yes Samuel, it's to help me, but it is also to help you," Charlotte said her nose trailing up his cock, she nearly squealed as Samuel nodded. "Mmm...I do taste good coating your skin," she said lustfully as his fingers left her mouth. "Now don't worry about your lack of experience," Charlotte said untying the knots that held her bottom piece taut. Running her finger through her lips drawing a sigil just above her landing strip in her own juices. Drawing the corresponding sigil onto Samuel's chest to awaken the magic that dwelled within him in his own fluids. "The sigils will do most of the work all you have to do is swallow, okay?" Charlotte asked leaning over him her fingers tracing along his cheek before kissing her nephew lovingly.

"Okay," Samuel said breathlessly as Charlotte pulled away.

"Now go on taste the pussy that wants only you," Charlotte said giggling as she sat on his mouth muffling his grunts. "Oh, Samuel," she groaned sucking in a breath as his nose tickled her lips as his tongue tormented her clitoris. "Yes, eat me baby, that's it fuck yes!" Charlotte moaned as her hips rocked on his tongue. "Get that tongue in there and taste me!" she commanded shuddering as she felt him within her fiery womb.

"Turn, turn, upon thy head," Charlotte began to chant as she felt the energies beginning to rise, "Ten by two the epoch shall recede," she said thrusting out her arms as she felt her juices flowing into Samuel's mouth. "Blind time and take away his gifts," Charlotte said her eyes flickering down as a small pen point of blue light flared to existence on the tip of her nephew's cock. Leaning forward her hand ran down his chest grasping the base of his tool. "Here and now by ten by two the shaver shall appear," she whispered before devouring her nephew's cock.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Samuel squeezed her ass cheeks as her cunt silenced his groans. Her tongue writhed along her nephew's cock bathing it in that magic rich light. Feeling her spell sparking to life as her hand massaged the charged precum into Samuel's skin. Charlotte quaked as Samuel sucked gently as he rolled his tongue along her pink bud.