Family Secrets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, fuck...." Charlotte breathed out in two quick gulps, "Samuel, make your auntie cum," she said in a wanton purr of release. Her hand gripped his thigh as he inserted those magical fingers into her molten canal. Digging into his flesh as Samuel had found the holy grail. "There! Right there!" Charlotte begged as the rippling waves of her rumbling orgasm murmured the approaching explosion. Then she saw the subtle twitch of his cock fighting through the fog of intoxicated bliss. "Samuel, I need you to cum in my mouth," Charlotte said before returning to her task not waiting for his reply. Samuel tapped her left ass cheek as he felt his balls began to swell. Instantly, locking his head in her thighs as his seed erupted splattering her tongue in that magical charged cum.

"Hmm... it seems we must do this a few more times," Charlotte said noting the changes done to her body. Riding out the aftershocks on Samuel's tongue, making sure he drank down every drop. Charlotte's body twisted like a satisfied cougar, tracing her nose diagonally across his chest. "You don't have a problem with that do you?" Charlotte asked hovering over him.

"One, what was that, I've never felt any like it before? Two, what exactly did you do, and no I don't have a problem what it," Samuel said his tongue rolling around his mouth knowing he could get use to the taste of her juices.

"That my nephew, was sex magic, and as to what I have done," Charlotte said peering into his eyes noting the same swirling mist in their depths. "Well, you're just going to have to eat me another three times to find out," she said seductively, pressing her chest against his as her tongue explored the warmth of Samuel's mouth. "You don't mind if every now and then I just come in here and sleep beside you, or you could come to my bed and I'll make you into a man," Charlotte said wantonly, as she rubbed her dew covered lips along his deflating member.

"You really want to have sex with me?"

"Mmmhmm," Charlotte moaned biting her lip as her libido reignited, "We both do Samuel, but you need time and time is running out my love," she said passionately.

"Running out? What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you another time when someone isn't waiting for you," Charlotte said reluctantly as she noted the time. "Now you go get cleaned up, you can't keep Kelly waiting," she said rolling off the bed, scooping up her discarded bottoms only to feel the slight sting of his hand. "Oh, you naughty boy like spanking my ass do you," Charlotte said untying her lost piece of her bikini watching how her nephew's eyes bored into her chest. "Be careful my knight, you wouldn't want to wake the dragon," she said lewdly, as she bent over his bed ravishing his lips as her hand stroked his cock. "Or you might just get burned," Charlotte whispered as she pulled away.

"I'll risk it auntie," Samuel said as Charlotte neared the door. Charlotte peered back smiling wickedly as she watched as her naked nephew walked to his bathroom.

"Oh, your aunt is going to show you things your mind could never comprehend," Charlotte whispered as she closed his door.

"You're going to lose Kelly." Charlotte typed out as she rested on her bed playing with herself as she thought about Samuel.

"No I'm not, there is enough time left before the solstice," Kelly replied hoping that she wasn't too late.

"Not when Samuel is eating my cunt!" Charlotte sent back teasing her niece.

"No way, was he good?!" Kelly asked in disbelief.

"Mmmhmm, he even swallowed all my juices too and my spell worked."

"Right on time," Kelly said joyfully as she opened the front door to her home. "We're just sitting down to lunch; would you like to come in?" she asked as she leaned against the door. Hating how her aunt was further along than she was, hoping that after tonight it would be her aunt playing catch up.

"Sure, why not," Samuel said shrugging his shoulders. Bowing her head, hiding her blushing cheeks as her brother moved passed her. Her hand trailed down his arm taking hold of hand, resting her head against his chest savoring the scents that drifted off his body. She could no longer be coy with her brother, not if she wanted to beat her aunt at being the first to have sex with Samuel; and if she had gotten him to eat her out, then it would only be a matter of time before she had his cock planted deep within her.

"Kiss me Samuel," Kelly said her sultry eyes luring her brother in. "You do know how to kiss, yes?" she asked teasingly not waiting for him to answer before claiming his lips as her own. Her eyes shot wide then narrowed as she tasted the faint traces of her aunt on his tongue. She had hoped Charlotte was lying yet it appeared that she wasn't. "So, did you enjoy eating your aunt out?" Kelly asked as her hand rubbed his soft member.

"Maybe...," Samuel was taken aback as Kelly renewed her assault.

"Good...," Kelly said looking down his chest only wishing to take out his cock and kneel before him servicing that hard rod that would save them. "Then you wouldn't mind giving your sister a tongue lashing then?" she asked in a low lustful purr.

"Umm...like right now?" Samuel asked his heart going a hundred miles an hour in his nervousness.

"Kelly, is that Samuel?!" Victor called out from his bedroom.

"Yes, Dad," Kelly hollered back sighing pressing her head against his shoulder knowing she was so close. "You better go and see him," she said kissing him passionately one last time, "Go, I'll make you something to eat," Kelly said giving his cock one last squeeze. Samuel arched an eyebrow as he watched his sister humming as she entered the kitchen.

"Victor, the time is nearly here, you shouldn't be distracting our daughter," Samuel stopped in his tracks at the sound of his mother's voice.

"What, you want to see him as well Wendy, the solstice is in two weeks what harm could come from taking a few minutes to see our son?" Victor asked as Samuel inched closer to the door. No, shaking his head it wasn't possible, his mother was dead there was no bringing her back.

"Come in, Samuel," Victor called out as Samuel knocked on the door.

"Hello, Dad," Samuel said as entered the well-lit bedroom. Looking around wondering where his mother's voice came from, the only thing out of place was the one-year-old intently watching a rerun of law and order. He had watched enough of them with his mother during her hospital stay to recognize the show at a glance. "Dad, who were you talking to?" Samuel asked as Becky turned her head eyeing him as he stood in the doorway. There was something about the child that seemed so familiar to him, her eyes had a soft, nurturing, loving warmth to them that he had only encountered from his mother. That gentle smile his mother would always have when he came bursting into the house, or the times he had injured himself in some youthful adventure. Victor looked over to Becky who patted his hand and shook her head that Samuel wasn't ready to know just yet.

"No one, why?" Victor asked looking up at his son. Samuel's mouth hung open trying to form words, yet to him it seemed so absurd the things that were running through his mind.

"Never mind...so, what is it that you wanted to see me about?" Samuel asked never taking his eyes off of his niece.

"How's school going? From what I have seen you're doing extremely well for yourself there."

"Oh, you know how college is Dad," Samuel said shrugging his shoulders. "Forced to share a dorm room with a jock, never ending distractions when you're studying for exams, and my car broke down last week," Samuel said in a soft sigh.

"Sit, sit," Victor said pushing himself up the bed into a sitting position, pointing for his son to sit down on the end of the bed. "What's wrong with your car?" Victor asked in that concerned fatherly voice.

"Alternator and the fuel pump decided to go on vacation together," Samuel groaned in annoyance.

"Yeah, they're a sneaky bunch," Victor chuckled picturing his son trying to fix his car. "Well, want me to have it brought here and let Paul take a look at it, you'll probably be able to drive back in the fall," he said reaching for his phone as Becky began to crawl towards Samuel. Samuel watched intently as Becky's small stubby finger drew the same small symbol his mother always did before placing a kiss on it.

"Hey, your lunch is ready," Kelly said walking into the room giving her daughter a look, wondering what she was thinking as she shook her head. "Come on you," she said helping her distraught brother to stand.

"Eat," Kelly said sliding the plate towards Samuel, as she pushed him into his seat. Her fingers traced along his shoulders as she walked behind her brother, before she slid into the seat next to him her finger tracing along his ear. "Samuel, have you ever thought of moving back home? I mean in town, you don't have to move back here but close enough," Kelly said her left hand rubbed gently on Samuel's left thigh as he took his first bite of his sandwich.

"It's only a two hour drive, an easy commute for a college student and then who knows what you might experience," Kelly said her hand inched higher, her fingertips brushed the tip of his cock smiling seductively, as Samuel dropped his chip onto his plate. "You know I wonder...do you like the taste of pussy?" Kelly whispered lustfully into his ear. Twisting his chair around in a sharp sudden jolt, Kelly's muscles rippled as her clit rubbed down Samuel's chest.

"You know something little bro, I could use that tongue lashing right about now," Kelly said slowly dry humping her brother.

"Stop," Samuel said taking hold of his sister by her shoulders, "Tell me why is it so damn important that you and aunt Charlotte have sex with me?"

"Because without you, we can't weave the strands of magic," Kelly said wondering how much she could keep hidden. "You see Dad used to fill this role since his illness well...since you're the only male member, you are the only one able to take part in the ritual," Kelly said grinding her hips on her brother's soft member. "So, Samuel," she said leaning in her lips traced along his jaw, fighting herself not to give in too quickly. "Why don't you put that questioning tongue to use? The shed isn't going anywhere but your sister needs you now," Kelly said hungrily biting Samuel's lower lip.

"Come with me," Kelly said slowly rising from his lap tugging at his hand, "I want to show you something," she said leading him towards her bedroom. Kelly peered over her shoulder swaying her ass as she led Samuel deeper into his childhood home. "Now you just be a good boy and let your sister have some fun," Kelly said sinisterly pushing Samuel into her room.

"Samuel, will you help me with this?" Kelly asked as she tugged at the string ties of her shorts. "I think a more closer view is required," she said pushing Samuel to his knees.

"Sis, you sure about this?" Samuel asked with shaky hands as they took hold of the ends of the knot.

"Mmmhmm...now take them off," Kelly commanded biting her lip as she felt her shorts began to loosen. "Go on Samuel, push them down," she said stammering as she felt the tips of his fingers skimming along her thighs. "Here you can't see your sister's pussy in detail from so far away," Kelly giggled evilly as she thrust her brother's face into her snatch.

"Yes....that's it brother taste your sister," Kelly moaned her chest heaved as she tried to draw breath. "Oh, god yes Samuel, eat that pussy!" she said through clench teeth rubbing her sex against his lips. "Fuck.... yes, right there," Kelly growled as his tongue disappeared into her canal. "Don't you like the taste of your sister's cunt?!" she asked pressing her head against her door giving into the pleasure of her brother's tongue.

"Samuel," Kelly said through ragged breaths. "I need to be fucked little brother," she said pleading with him as she looked down into his brown eyes. "If you fuck me now, we don't have to go dancing," Kelly said watching as his eyes darted to and fro. Giggling as Samuel hastily got to his feet. Leading her brother over to her bed by his belt buckle, as she sat on the edge of the bed working frantically to remove the metal peg from its housing as Samuel fumbled with his shirt.

"My Samuel, you're going to make your sister very happy," Kelly said looking at him as she stroked his growing rod. "Now we don't have a whole lot of time before Becky takes her nap," she said laying down on her back spreading her legs guiding his cock into her ravenous womb. "So fuck me hard and fuck me fast," Kelly demanded as she inserted her brother's cock into her fiery cunt. Sucking in a breath as Samuel's hips pounded her into the mattress.

"Yes, give it to me Samuel!" Kelly screamed out as she wrapped her arms around his neck, locking her legs together to ensure that Samuel couldn't pull out. "Fuck your sister Samuel!" she said urging on her inexperienced brother. It wasn't hard for Kelly to tell that her brother never been with a woman before. However, that didn't bother her for she knew soon she'll teach him everything Samuel needed to know. "Yes, Samuel, right there, make me c...," Kelly stammered nearly crashing her brother in her embrace as her orgasm exploded across her body. "Oh god Samuel, your cock feels so good deep inside of me," she whispered lustfully into his ear as the sound of her sex resounded throughout her room.

"It's okay, cum inside of me," Kelly said reaching down grasping Samuel's left ass cheek. "Come on bro, give your sister that hot spunk!" she commanded smacking his ass urging him to go faster.

"Kelly...I'm going to...," Samuel grunted as his sister's hips rocked making sure he was as deep as Kelly could get him.

"Yes!" Kelly cried out smiling triumphantly as his hot sticky sperm coated her folds. "See? Fucking me wasn't so bad was it?" she asked resting on her side as her index finger roamed aimlessly around his bare chest.

"No, it wasn't," Samuel said through ragged breaths. Wondering if his aunt was going to feel as heavenly as sister did. However, he knew there was only one way to find out, one which he suspected his aunt was looking forward to.

"Good, then you won't mind me coming over and riding this pole?" Kelly asked as she playfully touching his cock.

"Nope," Samuel said peering down his chest.

"I can't wait for you to take me from behind and ram this cock into my hot, wet pussy," Kelly said lewdly before kissing her brother. Her eyes glanced towards the clock knowing Becky's nap time was approaching. "Now you'd better go strip the paint from the shed," Kelly said kissing her brother as she patted his chest.

"You lose auntie!" Kelly sent to her aunt along with a picture of Samuel's semen oozing out of her cunt.

To Be Continued...