Family Sex Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did a quick check of the recordings, and everything had worked perfectly. I copied all videos to the backup server, just in case. Ellen kissed me goodnight and went off to her bedroom, and I shut down the control centre and went to mine.

SPRINGING THE TRAP

I woke up early - around 6:00 - and went to the toilet to pee. On the way, I saw that Mum's door was still open. I peeked in and saw that they were sound asleep. I looked over Julie's body, and I saw what attracted Mum. She was fit, with lovely firm breasts.

After going back to my room, I got excited about the morning plan, so I knew I couldn't get back to sleep, so I took off my nightie and went to have a shower.

When I had dried off, I opened the bathroom door and almost collided with Julie, who had come to pee, I guess. We had both seen each other naked, but of course, she didn't know that. I stood there and smiled and looked her up and down and said, "Hi, I'm Fran. Wow, you are beautiful."

Julie stammered, "Uh, thanks. I'm Julie. So are you." I 'accidentally' brushed my little boobs against her arm as she sidled past me. I went to my room and put on just my robe per the plan. I went to Ellen's room to see if she was awake yet.

She wasn't, so I shook her awake. "Huh?" she muttered.

"Julie's up, and Mum probably is awake too. We should get ready. I've had my shower already. Julie's in the bathroom peeing, so if you stand outside you can 'accidentally' show your naked body to her, like I did."

"Oh, Okay." Ellen stripped and walked down the hall. Being the perv, I went to my room, leaving the door open. In a minute, I heard the bathroom door open, and Julie say, "Oh, hi, sorry."

"No worries. You must be Julie. Mum has told me about you, and I must say you are as gorgeous as she said you were. I'm Ellen."

"Um, nice to meet you, Ellen."

I heard Ellen go in to have her shower. I giggled softly at Julie's double embarrassment. Now to start the plan. I went down to the basement and turned the heater on so we would be comfortable naked.

In a few minutes, Ellen came in, also in her robe with nothing under, as we had arranged. We checked the chair and other equipment, and then we sat on the sofa and cuddled, waiting for Julie to come down.

After about ten minutes, we heard voices approaching, and then the basement door opened. Mum and Julie came in, both in robes. Mum said, "We usually have breakfast down here, Julie. I'll go have a shower and see what I can rustle up. Julie, these are my two daughters, Ellen (pointing to her) and Fran (pointing to me)."

Ellen piped up, "Yes, we ran into each other before." Julie looked a bit embarrassed.

"Well, I'm sure you girls can amuse yourselves for a while. Back soon." Mum closed the door and went back upstairs. Of course, Ellen and I knew that she was going to the control centre.

"Have a seat, Julie," I said, as I guided her to the chair.

"Now Julie, Ellen and I have a confession. I know that you saw us naked last night before bonking Mum." Julie blushed. "It's fine, we don't mind. After all, we peeked through Mum's door and saw you licking her pussy and making her cum so well."

Julie spluttered, "Um, you did? Um, well there's nothing wrong with that."

We giggled. "Well, of course, there isn't! We love sex all the time."

"Oh."

I stood up, and Ellen stood behind me. "In fact, we'd like to tell you a secret."

"Oh?"

"We got excellent videos of you and Mum last night. But don't worry, they are in a secure server."

"Ohhhh," Julie said, now really worried.

Ellen said, "We'd like to show you something." She took my robe off and tossed it away. My naked body was shown to Julie. She then took hers off and stood beside me.

Julie looked back and forth at us. "Do you like what you see, Julie?" I asked.

"Uh, well, yes, you are both lovely young women with great bodies."

"Want to play a game?" Ellen asked.

"What kind of game?" Julie replied.

Ellen reached over and started caressing my little boob. "We want to see if you really like us or not. We would like to try to turn you on without touching you. Would you like that?"

"Um, I'm not sure."

"Okay," I said. "I tell you what. If you don't want to play, go upstairs now. If you're still sitting after ten seconds, the game begins."

Ellen started counting down from ten, as she went over and arranged Julie's arms squarely on the arms of the chair, and her legs in the front. When Ellen reached three, I said, "Last chance to leave."

Julie didn't move, and when Ellen reached zero, I hit the "Lock" button on the remote that I had hidden in my hand. Padded clamps flew out from the arms and locked onto her forearms. Two sets of padded clamps came out and locked her lower legs in place, one set at the ankles, the other set below the knee.

"What the fuck?" Julie shouted.

"Shh. Don't worry, we won't hurt you at all. Give us a minute, and we'll make it more comfortable," I said.

We quickly moved to pull silk rope loops out of secret compartments in the headrest to go over her wrists. We pulled out the slack, leading room for her to move her arms a little. Then I released the clamps and folded them back into hiding.

"Now let's see what you have on under the robe," I said. I opened her robe. She was naked except for knickers. "Okay, those need to come off." Ellen and I got down and grabbed both sides of her waistband.

"What are you doing?" Julie protested.

Ellen softly said, "It's okay, Julie. It's just part of the game. Nothing to worry about."

"Lift your hips, please," I implored. Julie resisted. "Well, the easy way, or the hard way?" She still didn't move. I sighed and picked up the remote again and hit the button marked Torso Up. A section of the chair seat raised into her lower back and lifted it off the seat.

Ellen and I were then able to whisk her knickers down to the top set of leg clamps. I hit the button marked Torso Down, and that section lowered to its normal position.

I released the upper set of leg clamps, pulled her knickers down to the lower set, and then re-clamped the upper set. I then released the lower set and took the knickers off over her feet and tossed them away. Ellen and I then found the ankle ropes and looped them over her feet and took up the slack. Finally, I released the upper set of clamps.

"Okay, sorry about the clamps. They are padded, but we have tried this out on each other, and we know it hurts a bit," I said. "Is that more comfortable? The ropes aren't too tight?"

She pulled against the ropes as if she could get free, but of course, it was useless. I could see that she had enough slack so that when she relaxed, the ropes would be loose and comfortable.

"What are you going to do to me?" she implored.

Ellen continued her "good cop" role and softly said, "We are just going to test your responsiveness. After putting in some monitoring, we won't be touching you at all for some time. Don't worry."

On the remote, I found the Wide button and pressed it. The arms of the chair started widening, along with the leg ropes. This had the effect of opening her legs, which allowed placement of the wetness monitors.

"Now this won't hurt a bit. We have tried this on each other," I said. I got what looks like a small dildo with an antenna. "I'll have to spread your pussy lips to put it in." I inserted it into her pussy until just the antenna showed.

"Now for the drip pad." I slid a pad about ten centimetres square under her, the centre of which was directly under her pussy lips. It also had an antenna attached.

I hit the Narrow button on the remote, and the chair reverted to its normal position. "Okay, we are all done touching you for now. You can wiggle around and get comfortable," I said. She was too stunned to move, but I figured she could readjust at any time.

Ellen now resumed her soothing voice, "All right, we'll tell you the game now. We've installed a wetness monitor inside you, and a pad under you that will trigger an alarm if you drip onto it. Any drip, and we win. Any increase in internal wetness over the threshold, and we win. You win if you stay dry for... what did we agree on, Fran, thirty minutes?"

"No, we decided to give ourselves a challenge. Twenty minutes."

Ellen said, "Right. Twenty minutes, and we're not allowed to touch you in that time. That would be too easy. Now Fran, what's her baseline wetness?"

I looked at the monitor pad and said, "Holy fuck, she's already excited. She's at 6.1. We've never had anyone over 4.0."

Ellen said, "Wow, she's a hot one all right. Well usually, Julie, we set the threshold at double the baseline wetness, but in your case, that's off the chart, so we'll use a threshold of 9.5, which is close to the upper limit.

"Now if we win, we get to play with you. If you win, we release you and destroy all videos we have taken. Do you understand?"

Julie said, "I can't believe you are doing this. Why?"

I said, "Because we can, and it's fun, and we promise you will have fun too. Now I'll tell you what. If you really want to go home now, you have one chance to ask us, right now, and we'll release you. But you'll be missing some great pleasure. Do you want to go?"

Julie seemed lost in a flood of feelings and thoughts.

"Well?" Ellen asked in her softest tone.

Julie whispered, "I'll stay."

Ellen said, "That's wonderful, you won't regret it."

I configured the wetness monitor to show on a small monitor screen the current wetness value and the threshold of 9.5. I set my phone to timer mode, set it to 20:00 and projected it onto another screen.

THE GAME BEGINS

I hit Start on the phone, and we were off.

I stood right in front of Julie. I started talking about watching her last night. Ellen was behind me, reaching around and caressing my breast and rubbing my bush.

"Wow, Julie, you are such a great pussy licker. You got Mum so hot, and made her cum so hard."

Ellen slid a finger into my pussy, and I groaned. I was so wet already, just from thinking about the game. She pulled on my nipples, and I let out a gasp.

Julie was watching with interest. "Ellen and I were talking about you last night after we watched you. We love your fit body with its big firm breasts. We loved how your licked Mum. We loved how you came so hard when Mum was fucking you."

Ellen slid her wet finger out over my clit, and I let out an "Ohhhh, Ellen, your fingers make me so wet. Put two fingers in me." She did that, and my pussy clamped on them. "Mmmmmm," I moaned.

I glanced over at the wetness monitor - 7.1 - building. Ellen was pumping my pussy now. My legs spread wider. She fingered me hard and fast, then withdrew them. "Oh, Ellen, why did you do that?"

"I have an idea, Fran. Watch." Ellen walked around me to Julie and placed her fingers under her nose. She told Julie, "Smell but don't lick yet. That can come later." Julie smelled my juice on my little sister's fingers. I could see her nostrils flare at the lovely scent. Ellen rubbed her juicy fingers under Julie's nose.

I rechecked the monitor - 7.4 - getting there. The time left was 16:20. I smiled, pretty sure that we'd hit 9.5 easily in time.

"You like my scent, don't you, Julie?" I asked her.

"Mmm, yes, it's lovely."

"Well, get to 9.5 for us, and my pussy is all yours," I promised.

"I want to taste you now, Fran," Ellen said, as she turned to me and dropped to her knees. She licked my puffy lips and sucked on them. I moaned softly. She licked in between, and I moaned louder.

She dived her tongue deep into my pussy, and I groaned, "Oh, yes, my little sister, eat my pussy. Eat it good." She swirled her tongue around and around. "Ahhhhh."

I threw my head back, sneaking a peek at the monitor - 7.9. Ellen then clamped her lips on my clit and sucked hard, then started flicking my clit slowly.

"Oh, fuck, sis. You are driving me mad." My head came back down, and I saw Julie staring at Ellen eating me, her mouth open, panting gently.

Ellen teased me, flicking my clit every few seconds. I knew I was dripping all over her chin. My knees buckled, and I let myself down onto the carpet. Ellen followed and kept licking my clit, but also slid three fingers into my wet pussy.

Ellen's arse was facing Julie, and I could see Julie looking at her pussy from behind. She was probably starting to drip herself. I checked the screens - 8.3 with 10:15 to go.

Ellen then pressed her tongue onto my pussy hard and lapped it slowly and steadily, fingers twisting inside me. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, Ellen, mmmm." She increased her speed and pumped my pussy hard and fast. "Ohh, fuck, Ellen, yes."

She kept that up for a minute until I came with a mighty blast, "OHHHHHH!" "Fuck, fuck fuck." She kept pumping my pussy with her fingers as my juice poured out over them. She didn't let up until I came a second time. I screamed at the top of my lungs, but of course, I knew that the sounds would never escape the basement.

A piercing squeal erupted from the TV. I looked over, and the monitor was only 9.2. Ellen said, "It's the drip pad!" She got up, leaving me panting, and went over and pulled out the pad. "Look, it's got a wet spot on it, and I can see drops running down her lips. We win!!!"

Ellen pressed a button on the pad to stop the squealing. She pulled out the wetness monitor and licked it off. "Oh yum, she tastes tangy," she said.

THE PRIZE

I was still recovering from my cum. Ellen walked over to Julie and said, "We won, so we get to play with you." She fingered Julie's nipples, and she moaned. She licked Julie's nipples alternately, and she moaned louder.

I slowly got up and crawled over between Julie's knees and smelled her. "Oh, Julie, you smell so good. I have to taste," I said. I lapped up her juices - tangy just like Ellen had told me.

Ellen was lashing her nipples now. I licked her pussy then her clit, which had hardened and was peeking out between the lips. "Oh, Julie, you have a big clit. We're going to have fun with this," I said.

I sucked hard on her clit and clamped down with my lips. She started bucking up into me. I came off for a moment and said, "Oh yes, Julie, fuck my lips," and went back on. She pushed her clit in and out between my lips and moaned continuously.

When she sounded ready to cum, I took my lips off and licked her clit hard and fast. Julie screamed, "Ahhhhh, fuckkkkkk!" I licked and licked as she came hard, pouring juice all over my chin and down to the chair.

We pulled off of her and stood up and looked at her quivering body. Her nipples were so hard from Ellen's lashings. Her pussy was dripping.

I looked over at Ellen and nodded, and we quickly loosened her ties and took the ropes off of her wrists and ankles. Julie slowly came back to consciousness.

Ellen went over to the sofa and laid down on her back, dropping one leg off and spreading wide. I stood and said, "Julie, I have cum, and you have cum, but Ellen hasn't. Look at her. She needs you to lick her."

Julie then realised that we had untied her and looked over at Ellen. She got up shakily, then crawled over to her. Ellen shifted her pussy off the edge of the sofa. Julie planted her face onto it.

Julie lapped like a mad woman. Ellen was so wet from watching everything that she was ready to cum in no time. Julie licked and licked, and Ellen came soon with a moan.

BREAKFAST

Julie's face was still buried between Ellen's legs when Mum came in and cheerily said, "Anyone hungry?" She was carrying a tray with toast, butter, jam and coffee cups. "Oh, I guess you've eaten," she chuckled.

Julie pulled her face out and looked sheepishly at Mum. She muttered, "Uh, we were just..."

Mum cut her off, "No worries, Julie. I'm happy that you like my daughters. I'll go get the coffee." We all sat around the breakfast table. Mum brought the coffee, and we got stuck into the toast.

"Ellen, is Julie a good pussy licker?" Mum asked her.

"You should know, Mum. Have you already forgotten last night?"

Mum giggled. "Certainly not. I just wanted your opinion."

Julie was blushing with us talking about her. We kept talking about how wet she was as a baseline and how she set off the pad. She was too embarrassed to say anything.

As we finished eating, Mum said, "OK, Julie. Come over to the sofa with us. We need to talk. Fran, get the TV remote." We all sat on the sofa, Ellen at one end, then Julie, Mum and me.

MAKING THE DEAL

"Fran, bring up last night," Mum said. I turned on the TV, connected it to the media server and started showing various camera angles, first of Julie licking Mum, then Mum fucking her with the strap-on.

"You recorded this?" Julie said, stating the bleeding obvious.

Ellen used her soft voice, saying, "Yes, and this morning, too. Show that, Fran." I brought up the game, showing Ellen and me some, but mostly close-ups of Julie's face becoming engrossed in watching us and shots of her face and breasts.

Then we showed me licking Julie, and finally, Julie licking Ellen of her own free will.

Julie was stunned speechless.

Mum piped up, "Now Julie, we have no intention of sharing these videos with your family or with your company if you agree to be our occasional sex pet for six months. I will outline the terms in a moment."

We were quiet to let this sink into Julie's mind. Ellen gently put her arm around Julie's shoulders, then she said softly, "We will treat you very well, don't worry." Julie's mouth was open, but no words came out.

Mum then read from a piece of paper, "Okay, here are the terms:"

  1. We expect you to visit us once a week, at a time that suits us all, and give us sexual pleasure for up to three hours. Reschedules are permitted with advance notice.
  2. We may have visitors, and you will be expected to please them if they wish.
  3. We will treat you as a loved pet. We will not inflict pain, nor will we subject you to degradation, humiliation or body fluids other than pussy juice.
  4. Once or twice during the six months, we may hold a large party for up to five hours. You will be expected to please anyone who wants it. As compensation for the extended time, you will be given the following week off.
  5. Fran will give you detailed training on your next visit. We suggest that you invest in comfortable knee pads, as you will be expected to be on all fours at all times except when in your dressing room or going up and down stairs.
  6. Upon satisfactory completion of your six months of service, we will release you from the terms, and we will permanently destroy all videos of you.
  7. In the meantime, be assured that the videos are highly encrypted on a server that has no connection to the internet. The connections to the TVs are hard-wired, not Wi-Fi, so there is no chance of hacking.
  8. At the end of each visit, we will make sure that you are pleased.

FIRST TIMES

Julie sat dumbfounded. She finally asked, "Do I have a choice?" We all smiled, knowing that it was a rhetorical question, and we remained silent. She was quiet for a minute, then asked, "So what do I do now?"

Ellen said in her soft sweet voice, "Well, today you can please each of us once in the manner we ask for, then you may go. As Mum said, Fran will instruct you in all standard procedures on your next visit."

Julie looked resigned to her fate, but with a faint glimmer of excitement in being of service to our family. "Okay, who wants to go first?"

Mum said, "Well, me, of course. My two daughters have already cum, and I haven't. Kneel in front of me and lick my nipples to start." Julie slipped onto the floor and got between Mum's legs, which she had opened wide.

Julie licked around Mum's nipples, then sucked one in and licked. "Mmm, nice, Julie," she responded. Ellen was sliding a finger between her own lips and stroking lazily, and I decided to do the same.