Family Sex Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie switched to the other nipple and licked it hard and fast. Mum moaned and held Julie's head tightly. Ellen gasped. I saw that she had slid her finger into her pussy. I put two fingers into my pussy and pumped, bringing out lots of juice, which I spread over my lips and bush.

Mum then said, "Okay, you have me hot now, so lick my pussy." Julie slid down and repeated the exceptional performance from last night on Mum's pussy and clit. She teased her and brought her to a mighty cum, making her scream.

Mum then said, "Enough. That was wonderful, my pet." Julie smiled at the appreciation, and I think she was beginning to enjoy her new position in life.

"Me next!" I insisted. I spread my legs wide. "Rub your face on my bush. Get the juice all over your face. Mark yourself with my scent." Julie did as I demanded. She even moaned faintly.

"Dive into my pussy," I barked. She stabbed her tongue in and swirled it around. "Oh yeah, that's it, my pet." I leaned back and closed my eyes, letting Julie send me to ecstasy.

I let her lick inside my pussy for as long as I could stand it, then ordered, "Now my clit. Suck it and lick it. Make me cum." She licked and found my clit and put her lips around it and sucked. "Mmmm," I moaned.

She sucked hard, and I felt my clit get hard and throb. I pushed up, trying to fuck her lips with my clit, but it was not really big enough to do that.

She licked my clit now, slowly and gently at first. I laid back and let her magnificent tongue excite me. She sped up, and I moaned. Her tongue lashed my clit, pressing hard. I yelled, "Ahhhhh. Ahhhhhh."

I spread my legs wide and held Julie's head hard to me. She responded by licking hard and fast. My pussy clenched with my impending cum. I felt like I was floating above my body, watching my pussy being licked.

My body shuddered and exploded with a huge orgasm. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Julie kept licking until I pushed her head away. "Enough, pet."

Ellen had gone behind Julie and was looking at her pussy from behind. "Wow, you should both see this. Julie is absolutely dripping!"

Mum got up and came around and said, "Oh my god, she is."

I had to rouse myself from my stupor. I looked and said, "Wow, I've never seen anyone drip so much without touching or anything. She must love being our pet." I slipped a finger in and pulled it out, and more juice followed it. I scooped up what I could and licked off my finger.

"My turn!" shouted Ellen as she flopped back onto the sofa and spread her legs wide.

"I'll be right back," I said. I scampered up to Mum's bedroom and found her strap-on, still on the floor from the night before. I ran back down with it and put it on. Mum and Julie were both licking a nipple, and Ellen was moaning.

Julie slid down and licked Ellen's pussy, and I positioned myself behind Julie. I rubbed the tip of the strap-on between her wet lips, and she jumped at the touch, not expecting it. But she then widened her legs to invite me in.

I found her opening and pushed in. She was so wet, that it slid two-thirds of the way in without much pressure. Julie gasped then licked Ellen harder and faster. Ellen moaned.

I started stroking Julie, pacing it to match Ellen's moans. I think Julie picked up on my tactic, so she sped up, and I fucked faster. She slowed down, and so did I.

I heard Ellen moan loudly, so I pumped Julie hard and fast and deep. Ellen screamed, "Oh, I'm cummmmming,", so I fucked Julie faster and faster. She then pulled her head up and shouted, "Ohhhh, me too," then dived back down onto Ellen's clit.

Ellen was screaming. Julie was moaning. I was feeling my end of the strap-on rub my clit, so I moaned a little. Ellen finally cried and yelled, "Stop, ohh, enough." Julie pulled her face off of Ellen, and I slammed her pussy again and again.

Julie then screamed as she came again. I fucked her for a few more strokes then pulled out of her. She slowly curled up on the floor, exhausted.

I stood up and took off the strap-on and sat back down on the sofa. Ellen got up and helped Julie back onto the sofa and held her in her arms. Ellen stroked her hair tenderly and purred, "What a wonderful pet you are, Julie. I love you."

We let Julie settle for several minutes, then I told her to meet me in the kitchen when she was dressed and ready to leave. I told her not to wash her face until bedtime. She needed to smell us all day. When she got to the kitchen, I showed her into the pet dressing room, which is through a door off the kitchen.

"The next time you come, drive around back and come through the back door," which I pointed to on the outside wall opposite the kitchen. "I'll meet you in here and give you the whole training bit. Don't forget to buy your knee pads."

I brought her back into the house, and Ellen and Mum showed her out the front door. "Call me in the next couple of days to arrange a schedule," Mum told Julie.

"I will. See you again."

Ellen hugged Julie and said sweetly, "Goodbye, my wonderful pet. See you soon." Julie left.

Continued in part 2