Family Shock Turns into Family Pleasure Ch. 06

Story Info
Incest, group, exhibition.
1.4k words
4.47
12.5k
21

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123janexx
123janexx
203 Followers

Family Shock Turns Into Family Pleasure Ch 6

Who I fucked on my holiday

Hi again. As you know, if you have read previous stories about my family, we are very close in an unorthodox way.

At end of last part I was doing some escorting, well not exactly escorting, guys were paying to come round to fuck me, which I of course love as does hubby,

I'd been doing this for a short while so we decided a few months ago we could afford to go abroad for Xmas.

We decided on Lanzarote. The travel agent said it would be warm there over the holiday. We booked two apartments in a complex called Bitacora in Puerto del Carmen and husband John, twins Anna and Sam and I flew out on 21 December for some sun. We invited Dad along as well as he would be on his own otherwise,

We arrived at basic, clean apartments. Each had one bedroom and a pull out bed in the living room. John and I took one place, the kids and Dad the other. They gave Dad the bedroom as they thought he would be in bed long before them,

It was early afternoon when the coach dropped us off. We got settled in and decided on a walk to explore the town.

I was in bikini bottoms, long T-shirt and flip-flops, Anna was dressed similarly. The men all wore shorts and T-shirts. It felt so good to be dressed like this at a time of year when normally it would be freezing in the UK.

It was a five minute walk to town down a steep hill (which took some climbing back up, I can tell you!). We found a great beach, lots and lots of bars, restaurants, shops and so on. Puerto del Carmen was buzzing and it looked like we were going to have lots of late nights there.

We got something to eat and strolled along beach. I lost my T-shirt straight away leaving me in just bikini bottoms. Anna soon did the same, but as we got back to the road we dressed again. We didn't know if we were allowed to go topless off the beach,

We headed back to the apartments. Called in at the shop there for a few bits and a lot of drink, then settled down by the pool.

The water in pool was freezing (note to self: next year, heated pool). We just laid out on the loungers topless again. I noticed one or two guys looking at us - I think mainly at Anna, though they were taking me in as well I'm sure.

It was getting toward tea time and cooling down a bit, so the T-shirts went back on and we decided to try the complex bar. It was OK. but basic and shut early at about 9:30. We weren't too bothered as it was our first night and went back to the apartments, sat outside on the veranda and got our own drink out.

The kids decided they were going to go back down town to see what was going on, After couple of hours sat out drinking we asked Dad if he was coming inside with us for a bit before he went to sleep. Silly question: of course he was.

We went indoors and drew the curtain across the windows. I took off my T-shirt and bikini bottoms went straight over and kissed dad. My tongue pushed deep into his mouth and his hands were all over me. Everywhere he touched me felt electric. John had got naked and was behind me, feeling up my bum, pushing a finger inside my little hole and making me moan with pleasure.

I undid Dad's shorts, pulling them down to release his cock. I started to wank him, then they both pushed me onto the bed, groping me. I was so turned on. Dad got his cock into my pussy while John tried to get his in my bum. In the end I had to sit on Dad so John could fuck my bottom. It feels so good - two cocks in you - and even more so knowing one is your Dad's.

It didn't take me long to cum, screaming with pleasure and kissing my Dad as I did. When they both came inside me we lay there for a few minutes getting our breath back. Then sadly they pulled out. I stood them next to each other, sucking both cocks at same time, to clean all their cum off.

Of course, this got them hard again and they changed places on me. I sat on John while Dad fucked my ass. I swear I never tire of sex like this, I cum so easily with it.

After we had rested up and had another drink, Dad went back to his place and John and I went to sleep,

The next morning we learned that when the kids had come back, Anna had jumped in with her grandad. She sucked him to hardness while Sam was fucking her from behind. Sadly, Dad couldn't keep his erection so Anna had to make do with just Sam fucking her.

After breakfast we headed back down to the beach and, yes you guessed it, very soon Anna and I were just in bikini bottoms. The beach was fairly quiet so Anna took her bikini bottom off laid there nude. I quickly joined her. John said the pair of our naked bodies looked so hot running down and into the sea.

Anna decided she wanted a drink, so we headed toward a shop on the front. I was going to put my T-shirt back but Anna laughed at me and told me not to be such a prude.

We got quite a few looks as we walked down the beach, but got to the shop unmolested. Four guys followed us in. As we looked round the shop the guys followed us and rubbed up against us. I didn't dare do anything inside so I gave them our complex address and told them to come round in the early evening and that we could do more then.

It was only then that I looked round to see Anna. It was a shock. One of the guys had two fingers inside her and she had her arms round his neck to hold on while she was played with. We all had to try and screen them from the shopkeeper until Anna had cum, We fled with our drinks to shouts ofsee you tonight from the guys,

When we got back to the rest of them, I told John we were having company. That excited him, so I laid down and sucked him off on the beach.The rest of the day passed without any more events.

About 6pm the four guys turned up, we got them drinks and started chatting. They asked why we were just topless, not nude. Anna was quickly naked and told me I'd better follow suit.

The guys were really nice and we all flirted a lot until John got his cock out and told me to get on my knees and suck him. As soon as I did, he announced, 'One of you guys better fuck her.'

After that it was a free for all. I soon felt a cock push into me.

I looked over at Anna. She was sitting on one guy whilst sucking another. John came and no sooner had I swallowed it than another cock was in my mouth. It was the same with my pussy. A guy would cum in me, then someone else was fucking me. I didn't know who and to be honest I didn't care. I saw Anna later with my Dad fucking her whilst she was sucking one of the guys,

I got fucked at least five times that night. I sucked lots back to hardness so they could fuck either me or Anna. I'm sure she was doing the same. When we got breaks to drink and chat, Anna and I ended up 69-ing to clean each other out, I must have drunk a pint of cum that night before the guys left about 1130. I loved every minute of it (OMG the number of times I came mmmm).

The rest of the week was fairly quiet. We stayed together as a family, just fucking each other. But I did make hubby promise we could get a group together to fuck me when we got back home.

On the flight home, we tried to join the mile high club. OK, we did just manage it, but it was awkward. Never again lol ... more to come soon.

123janexx
123janexx
203 Followers