Family Shock Turns into Family Pleasure Ch. 07

Story Info
Family fun.
1.6k words
4.47
15.7k
21

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123janexx
123janexx
203 Followers

Family Shock Turns Into Family Pleasure Ch. 07

I'm Jane, married to John, mum to twins Anna and Sam, daughter to Dad. We all fuck each other. Unorthodox, I know, but if its your thing, read on.

After we got back from our winter holiday in the sun (see Chapter 6 for our horny adventures) we settled into a quiet routine. I would see a guy who paid me for sex most days, my Dad would do me once every week or two. My daughter Anna would have sex with the odd guy who paid for her.

Then, out of the blue, Dad rang me one day and asked if I was busy as he was feeling horny. Off I went to his place. When I got there I was a bit disappointed as he had a friend with him. But not for long.

'I hope you don't mind but I was telling Dave about you and he wondered if you could help him out,' Dad said, 'He's got money.'

'Gosh yes. Of course I will,' I replied, 'Don't worry about the money (you've got to help retired people, right?).'

i stood up and pulled off my dress.

'Am I good enough Dave?' I asked as I posed naked.

'Yes,' he said nervously, as he stood and stared at me.

I went over, sat next to him and started kissing him. I rubbed my hand on the outside of his trousers, I could feel he was hard already.

'We need to get your cock out, I think Dave. Let's get you naked,' I teased.

As I helped him undress I noticed my Dad was stripping off as well. He too was fully hard. I knelt down started sucking Dave's cock. (I remember thinking 'Wow, these old guys gethard.' It was like a five-inch long steel bar. It felt sooo good.)

Dad came over and stood next to him, so I took turns sucking them both. At one point I had both their cocks in my mouth at same time. I heard Dave tell Dad how good I was, and that he couldn't last much longer it was that good.

Hearing that, I felt so happy, I tried sucking them even harder. I moved my hands and began softly squeezing their balls as I sucked. I licked my forefingers and probed their ass holes until I penetrated each of them with the tip. This forced their cocks even deeper into my mouth.

Dad was the first to say he was cumming. I pursed my lips round his cock, and felt him shoot into my mouth. God I love it so much when he or my son Sam does that. I know it's so dirty and that makes it more exciting,

When I'd squeezed all his cum out, I concentrated on Dave. I was sucking him with my mouth full of Dad's cum. Dave soon added his contribution, shooting load after load in my mouth.

I swirled both loads round, then swallowed it and showed them my empty mouth.

I went and made us all a drink while they recovered. We sat naked talking for a short while, then I asked Dave if he was ready for more. I could see Dad was already half-hard, so I knew he was.

Dave was like, 'Really? You mean I can cum again if I want?'

'Yes, cum in my pussy this time please.'

I could see life coming into his cock now. I sucked them both a little to get them harder, then got on my hands and knees. Dave knelt behind me pushing his cock into my wet pussy. He was soon banging me hard, Dad was enjoying getting sucked off by me at same time.

They both kept changing places in me. Dave asked if he could fuck my pussy after Dad had put his cum in there.

'God yes. Of course you can, if that turns you on.'

Dad was back in my mouth, so soon after Dave said he was going to cum, they swapped places again and I felt Dad cumming inside me. Mmmmmm so hot.

After Dad finished cumming, Dave quickly pushed into my pussy saying how great it felt, full of another guy's cum. It didn't take long for him to cum in my pussy as well. I used my pussy to squeeze his cock getting every drop. As they both sat recovering on the sofa, I sucked them both clean. I don't like to miss any cum.

Later, I asked them if they had many friends that felt like them: horny but not much money. They said yeah, a few, so I told them to pass my number along and I would gladly let them fuck me for free.

I told John about my proposal later that day. 'Great go for it,' he said. I pointed out it would mean less time for the guys who paid for sex, but as we didn't really need the money perhaps it didn't matter.

John suggested that some ofhis friends might like to fuck me too. Having said it, he admitted he was sure they would, I needed to double check he was absolutely certain he wanted his friends to fuck me. He said yes it would be the biggest turn onknowing the guy who was fucking me. And even more if he joined in.

'Fine,' I said, 'I'm up for it. If you're sure, then let's do it. I won't bother with the strangers any more. With Dad's friends, swinging, and your mates, I think i'll be happy.'

John was straight on the phone and was talking to someone. On hanging up he said Phil was coming round, but that he thought I was joking. 'Get naked for when he gets here and we can have threesome.'

About 20 minutes later I opened door, naked, to welcome Phil in. His face was a picture. He couldn't believe it.

I sat him on sofa kissing him. He was like 'Is this for real or Candid Camera?'John said, 'For real,' and started to undress. I soon had Phil's cock out. He believed me then.

Both guys fucked me twice. We ended up in our bedroom all three of us. They both fucked me three times each cumming in my pussy, ass and mouth. Phil ended up stopping the night with us, so I got another fuck in the morning. You can't beat an orgasm first thing.

We got up before the kids to sneak him out of the house. John and Phil went off to their jobs. I was just collecting the discarded clothing downstairs when Anna walked in naked.

She gave me a look and said, 'Oh, so you had a party and didn't wake me up?' I told her everything that had happened over the last few days. She thought for a minute then said, 'Well, I wanna help you with grandad and his friends.'

'Yes OK. But they're old don't forget.'

'YeahI know. I prefer older guys anyway. I don't like boys my age, so its cool.'

I rang John to explain Anna's proposal. He loved the idea.

We quickly got into a new routine. Dad would come round see me or Anna for sex. We also started getting phone calls. They generally went something like this: 'Hi. Your Dad told me to ring you. Is that OK?'

We always saidYes. We would get his address and either me or Anna would go out to see him. Some wanted to come to our place which again was fine with us.

John had started telling his friends what was on offer. I'd get phone calls from them, or John would ring to sayPeteorTom or whoever was on their way round and could I fuck them?

I did. Happily.

Anna loved helping me with my Dad. We even had a few threesomes with him, I found it such a turn on watching my Dad's cock going into his granddaughter. I could almost cum just watching them.

We also made a decision to start going nude at home. Sam was bit reluctant at the start, but Anna and myself loved it. Us walking round naked soon got John or Sam hard, so we got more sex.

That summer we would spend days out in garden naked, and, yes, having sex, Dad would come round with his friends. Some of John's friends would come round as well. It was amazing getting fucked by two or three people out in the garden with John watching me or Anna. He loved it too and got so hard watching us. He was fucking Anna or me more than ever, so we were happy too.

In the mean time, John continued to grow his business (he has a haulage company). The kids left school and Sam went off to university. Anna had no interest in further education and went to work in her Dad's office,

The clothes she wore to work didn't leave much to the imagination. John said everyone in the office had seen her bare ass more than once. I'm hoping there will be tales to tell from there soon.

After these upheavals, life settled again into nice routines. I did miss Sam's cock though. (At Uni he's sharing a house with four guys, so I'm tempted to go and stay for a weekend and let them all use me. I'll let you know if I do.)

Then the virus struck. That stopped us swinging and seeing as many of John's and Dad's friends as we used to. We moved my Dad in with us to become one family unit. I wish now we had done that sooner. It's great to sleep one night with hubby and the next with my Dad, letting Dad fuck me and going to sleep in his arms feeling his cum dribbling out of me. Then waking up in a morning to his kisses. On those nights Anna would sleep withher Dad all night. His reaction? 'OMG she will wear me out. She's sex mad!'

Like mother, like daughter I guess. More soon...

123janexx
123janexx
203 Followers