All Comments on 'Family Stays Together'

by indian_fun

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
i want to meet u

u r too good

juanjsojrjuanjsojralmost 20 years ago
great story and hot one

this was very good story I like it alot man it was hot good going keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

U Very Lucky Man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
genius

have never read a better story in my life!!!!!! believe me i have read a lot!! The 2 marriages were inspired!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hairy armpits

How about describing the hairy armpits of Rukmini and Uma?

chittichittialmost 15 years ago
Awesome

Good story, any plans to expand it further.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Three-in-one

Who has more hair in the cunt? mother or daughter. What about flute and licking of cunt? Are they doing doggie position. Have they done 69 position?Are they shouting at the time of copulation? Reply please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

good 1 some more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Different names

I have read two of your stories, and they seem to be well written, and to the point. But one thing I would advise you to do in the future is to change the names of the characters. In both of the stories I have read, the son's name is Raja and he marries his mother who is named Rukmini. This can be a bit confusing when they are not same characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
it's great when a boy has a choice between...

the two family cunts, his mom's and his sis's. The boy's fat brown prick is always happy and mother's and sister's cunts keep his brown balls drained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MOTHER/SISTER LOVING

This story really hits home with me. I fucked both my mother and sister and had 4 children with each of them before moving across the country. I probably should have stayed at home. I never married my mother or sister because my dad was still arounf. Now, in myt later years I have out lived three of my children with my mother who is now dwcwased and two of my sister's children. The living children do not know I am their father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Confusing

Highly Confusing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid!!

Wont your inbred chileren be fucking retarded or handicapped moron?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a dick

what a fucking dick you are mate.... die!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
both world

I wish I was there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lovely

I always like that Indian incest goes all the way to breeding and marrying family members. This is true incest love. No outsiders!

NiranaNiranaover 4 years ago
One of my favorites!

This is one of my top Indian incest story favorites. I had a mom I lusted and loved very much. She had a very beautiful body, of which the best part was her gorgeous buttocks, followed by her hairy pussy. I never got to make love to her, but saw her naked a couple of times, and had the chance to smell her divine pussy and asshole. I did not have a sister. I have masturbated countless times over this story imaging that this was my real life mother and the sister I never had.

Seaman44Seaman4411 months ago

I loved this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous