All Comments on 'Family Sticks Together Pt. 02'

by Torturedbliss_79

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
writerjabwriterjabalmost 10 years ago
Alcohol

What a bleak family if a teenage son is an alcoholic already, and a younger sister who's no longer a "lightweight?" Partying? I think that's the wrong term here, more like drowning sorrow.

It's the tale of young people, of which I'm no longer a member. Still, I find it hard to relate to stories where alcohol plays such a prominent role.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Oh my god, you have to get a naked Ally and Hannah to strip their father who is also a little tipsy to suck and fuck him as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jake's debut

Jake makes a wonderful debut here, even though he technically sleeps through the performance. I'd like to see a bit of chest hair for that masculine chest -- something for the girls to trace their fingers through as they suck on Jake's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
come on, this is a great story

Yes, there's alcohol involved, not surprising considering the death of the kids' mother. But Jake is able to handle it, and no doubt he'll soon outgrow the need. Look, the boy's 22 years old, a big strong football star, and drinking doesn't keep him from fucking his cute kid sisters into the ground. In fact, Jake's a non-stop semen producing machine, his hot young balls never quit, his big cock gets harder than ever before, and he's always ready, willing, and very, very able to blow his young balls up between Ally's and Hannah's slender legs. You could say that it's Jake's creamy semen that "sticks the family together." And now dad enters the picture. I bet daddy has a yen for the adorable little coochies his baby girls have been opening wide for their brother. Let's wait and see what Ms. TB, the gifted young author of this series, has to tell us next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Would have been nice to have a chapter more between sisters, especially after the ending ""Don't worry pet... We're just getting started..." Was her reply." If your plan was to go through each characters head (Chapter 1: Ally, Chapter 2: Jake.) it might have made more sense to go next to Hannah's perspective starting after the first night of their incestuous relationship. I'd really like to see a Chapter 1a to go between these first two chapters. Just a suggestion.

EroticWriter0826EroticWriter0826almost 10 years ago
Dad joins in the fun.

You need to add a chapter with the dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous