Family Submission Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you saying, Dave?" Lyndsey answered, sounding a bit irritated and regaining her footing. "If you think I'll listen to you like Sarah does, you are out of your mind."

"Calm down Lyndsey, I mean no such thing." Dave answered. "I want you to tell me what you see yourself doing. Sarah needs supervision and someone to control her. Over the last month she's reacted positively and I can see a definite change for the better in her behavior. Like my mother, Sarah is a natural submissive. She happier when control is removed and someone else is making the choices for her."

"How the hell do you know she's a natural submissive?" Lyndsey asked. "You're not old enough to have enough experience to know that."

"That's a valid question." Dave answered. "I've talked with my father often over this last month. The knowledge he shared with me and my own observations of Sarah allows me to say that. Does that answer your question?"

"Sure, I suppose so." Lyndsey shot back. "I still think you're an asshole treating your sister like that."

"That's your opinion, one that Sarah does not share." Dave replied with an air of authority. "Another reason I ask is because I plan on telling your brother. Once Thomas is brought into our confidence, Sarah will be submissive to him as she is to me. Hell, so will my mother. What will you do when you look at Thomas and know he's fucking Sarah? How will you act when you come over and see Sarah on her knees in front of Thomas? Will you freak out?"

I didn't like Dave pressuring Lyndsey like he was, but I knew it was necessary. We previously talked about this. He told me he would try to rattle her to see if she could accept being part of our family. We couldn't chance her getting scared or worried and letting our secret out. Dave had to ensure Lyndsey accepted every part of our lifestyle, regardless of whether she agreed with it. If she didn't, we would not invite her into our family and I would lose my best friend. It was worth the chance. If I couldn't confide in Lyndsey and had to keep her at arm's length, how could I consider her my best friend. This was the only chance I had.

I knew what was coming next. Dave had prepared me for it. Dave addressed me, "Sarah, stand in the corner."

I was ready, but I still hesitated. If anything sent Lyndsey out of the house, this was it. I stood up and undressed. Dave told me whenever I stand in the corner, it was without clothes. As I stripped, I watched Lyndsey closely. Dave was doing the same. She just sat on my bed watching me first take off my blouse and bra, then my skirt and panties. When I was naked, I walked to the corner and stood facing it. I could still feel Lyndsey's eyes burning into me from behind, and I blushed a little, thinking about it.

"Jesus Christ, Dave." Lyndsey exclaimed. "Are those belt marks?"

"Yes, they are, Lyndsey." Dave answered. "I spanked her the other day for not finishing her work when I told her. It wasn't hard, but they stick around for a bit."

"I don't know what to say." Lyndsey responded. I was facing the corner and couldn't see her, but I could hear the frustration in her voice. I'm sure she wasn't happy seeing me stand in the corner like a little kid. She paused for a few moments and said, "I know you're trying to shake me, Dave. This entire act is for my benefit, and I'm sure you're wondering if I'll freak out. I'll be honest, I don't understand it, but your secret is safe with me. My only concern is for Sarah, and I consider her not only my best friend, but my sister. Take this as a warning; if you do anything to hurt her or put her in any dangerous situations, I will end you."

It did not surprise me when Lyndsey said that. She was always protective of me. I wish I could see Dave's face. If he didn't take her seriously, he should. Lyndsey stands the same height as me, 5'11 inches. That's where the similarities end. I weight around 155lbs, but Lyndsey is over 200. She's not fat, however. She has a large frame, from her wide shoulders down to her muscular thighs. She shares these traits with her family, and she's the smallest one. Her family is from Hawaii and are Polynesian. Her father stands 6'6 inches, her mother 6'2, while her brother stands 6'5 inches. It's funny seeing Dave and Thomas next to each other. My brother looks like a little kid next to him.

Lyndsey has always been cordial with Dave, but she considers him weak. I'm sure some of her problem with my new life is that Dave is in charge of me. She doesn't respect him. When Dave started causing me trouble playing pranks, Lyndsey would threaten him. A few times, she caught him and knocked him on his ass. Dave did his best to steer clear of her, knowing he stood little chance of beating her in a fight. She could pick him up and body slam him if she wanted. I loved seeing my brother run from her, but now I wanted Lyndsey to see him differently.

"I think you've proved your point, Dave." Lyndsey announced. "Let Sarah get dressed and we can continue to talk."

Dave instructed me to put my clothes on and have a seat. While I dressed, Lyndsey and Dave continued their discussion. "You mentioned telling my brother about your family's lifestyle." Lyndsey mentioned. "Did you mean that, or were you just trying to rattle me?"

"I haven't decided yet." Dave answered. "I will if I see a benefit to Sarah. Right now, I don't see one. Telling you about everything helps Sarah, because it's important she has friends."

After another few minutes, Dave left, leaving me with Lyndsey to continue our conversation. After a while, we went back to talking about college, parties, and all the things we normally would. I relaxed more, knowing I could still count on Lyndsey. That was an enormous weight off of me.

Everything was normal for the next couple of weeks. Dave ran my schedules, kept me on track with my schoolwork, and supervised me at home. Sex was a part of each day, but not the focus. I relaxed and accept my new life, and I dare to say, even enjoyed it. My mother and father started spending more time away from the house, taking overnights in the city a couple of hours away. They were tight-lipped about why, and it was none of my business, so I didn't question them too much. That left Dave in charge of the house.

He wasn't as strict with me as I thought he would, giving me more time alone to do whatever I wanted. He spent his normal amount of time with his friends, staying over at their houses until late at night. I enjoyed the solitude, but it was pretty boring. The only thing I had to busy my time with was TV and my schoolwork. One evening, when everyone was out of the house, I received a text from a friend of mine that there was an impromptu party starting up across town.

I wasn't expecting Dave home until after midnight. I figured, why not. Dave let me attend parties. In fact, he hasn't stopped me from going to any of the parties I asked about. Lyndsey was spending time with her mother at home, and I didn't want to bother her. For this, I was alone, but I didn't see a problem with that. I've been to plenty of parties alone.

I jumped in my car and drove 30 minutes to a large house in an upscale community. I recognized most of the people, but I can't say I was friends with any of them. Most were just acquaintances from college. The friend that texted me was there, and I said hi. She was more interested in flirting with a couple of guys to spend any time with me, so I had to find my own fun. I noticed there was a large group of guys there from the football and basketball teams, and they were just the men I was attracted to. Thankfully, I had something to wear that wasn't the conservative clothes Dave dressed me in.

I appreciated the clothes Dave bought me, but they were plain. I wanted to let loose and show some skin tonight, so I pulled some clothes out of the bags Dave put in our basement. I wore a low-cut blouse that accented my breasts and put on one of my push-up bras. I paired the blouse with a short skirt that came to about mid-thigh and wore a pair of high-heeled boots. I drew attention from every man there, and I loved it.

About an hour in, I had a beer in one hand while my other hand was resting on the leg of a football player. He was flirting with me, I was flirting with him, and we were both having a great time. I knew not to drink too much because I had to drive home. This was only my first beer, so it surprised me when I started feeling light-headed. Lately I hadn't been drinking as much, so I chalked it up to losing my tolerance. I slowed down, but continued to get even more light-headed.

After that, I remember little. I have glimpses here and there. Some men walking me outside. Waking up in the back seat of a car laying across two men. Being carried up to a house I didn't know. On my back looking up at a ceiling light somewhere I didn't recognize. A man kissing me. My brother bending over me with Lyndsey and Thomas behind him. Loud sirens and a bright white light, a mask on my face and tubes in my arms. Then waking up in the hospital with my brother sitting beside my bed.

"Sarah, it's me, Dave." I heard him say as if I was in a tunnel. "How are you?" I then heard him call for a nurse, and a few moments later, a woman in scrubs walked into my room and checked me over. When she was satisfied everything was in order, she walked out, telling Dave she would be back. My parents came in shortly afterward.

"You gave us a big scare, Sarah." My mother said, giving me a kiss on my forehead. "Do you remember anything?"

I opened my mouth to talk, but the only thing that came out was a moan. My mouth was dry and I couldn't speak. Seeing this, my mother grabbed a cup and gave me a sip of water. After another few sips, I tried again. "Not much." I said, my voice weak and barely loud enough to hear. "What happened?"

Dave told me everything from his side of things. He was at his friend's house playing the latest Call of Battlefield game when he received a text from me. It was gibberish, just random letters and numbers. He tried to text back, but received no response. After calling me three times, with no answer, he checked an app my family uses to track our phones if they were ever lost. He saw my phone moving, and it was in a place I wasn't supposed to be.

He called my father and told him what was happening. My mother and father were out of town a few hours away. It would take them some time to get to where my phone was, so he told Dave to head there. My mother and father left right away and told Dave to keep them updated. Dave was with Thomas, and both of them took off together. Dave had Thomas call Lyndsey to make sure I was home, and when she couldn't find me, she left to meet up with Dave. He kept Lyndsey on the phone, directing her to my location, when my phone finally stopped moving.

Where I ended up was a frat house outside of the college. When Dave and Thomas arrived, Lyndsey was already there, arguing with a few guys at the front door. Thomas walked up, took stock of the situation, and told the men to move or he would move them. Thomas towered over these men, and when they refused to move, he pushed two of the men back through the door. They both landed on their asses hard, and they offered no more resistance. We all walked in and split up. Dave went upstairs, Thomas downstairs, and Lyndsey checked the main floor. Dave heard Thomas yell he found me, and Lyndsey and Dave met at the stairs to the basement.

Dave told me what greeted him made his blood boil. The basement was a game room with a few couches, a pool table, and a few poker tables. Four guys were lying around the room, and I was lying on my back on the floor with my blouse off and skirt pulled up. The four men all had bloody faces, having been pulled off and beaten by Thomas when he arrived downstairs. Lyndsey grabbed her phone and called 911 while Thomas kept the four men corralled. Dave tended to me, covering me up and holding my head in his lap.

Fortunately, my brother arrived in time. The four men never had time to have sex with me, so I was safe there. What they did was bad enough. I was penetrated by their fingers and other objects. Thomas had to calm down Dave, who wanted to kill the four men. When the police and ambulance arrived, the men were taken into custody and they put me into an ambulance.

It turned out they drugged my beer, and I had an allergic reaction. The hospital had to pump my stomach and they hooked me up in the ICU. I was unconscious for almost twenty-four hours before I woke up. The doctor told us I was lucky. The drugs were slowly shutting down my organs, and if they had brought me in an hour later, I would not have survived. It took me another couple of days until the doctors felt safe enough to send me home, and another week until I was back to full strength.

The four men all pleaded guilty and were sentenced to 5 years each. They only served two years, with the rest probation. All four were from out of town, only there to attend college. I never saw or heard from them again. In my mother's case, it was her brothers that almost killed her. In my case, it was my carelessness that almost killed me.

Yes, I know, it wasn't my fault. As a woman, I should be able to drink at a party without men drugging me. It's the patriarchal structure of our society makes men think doing something like that is allowable. Women should dress as they want and men should respect that. It's unfair that we can't leave our vaginas at home, and it's the men's fault that we are always in danger. Yes, I took female studies like the rest of you. Let me tell you, that's all true, and it's all bullshit.

We don't live in a world of "should." Danger exists. Even if 99% of men act honorably, there will always be that 1% who won't, regardless of laws. It's that 1% that we need to protect ourselves from. The men who abused me paid for their crime. Not enough, but that's neither here nor there. I would be remiss to not accept responsibility for my actions. I was at a party alone. I was flirting with men I didn't know. I wasn't careful with my drink. I dressed to get attention from men, the same ones that assaulted me. All of those things are true, and while it doesn't excuse their actions, it was a failure on my part.

Before this, I was still drawn to the sexy, athletic jocks. I liked their brashness, and I loved the attention I received from them. After this, they made me sick. I didn't fully buy into Dave's assessment of men before, but afterward I was totally on board. I'm not saying all jocks are abusers, but that type of personality no longer did it for me. I learned a big lesson, in both personal behavior, and what I looked for in a future partner.

Also, after that, the cat was out of the bag with Thomas. He overheard Dave and Lyndsey talking about setting more limits on my behavior. Lyndsey was all for Dave exerting more control over me. Thomas wanted to know what all that was about, so they explained everything to him.

My mother and father were both worried and furious. They were mad at me for putting myself into that situation and mad at Dave for not paying enough attention to me. Dave didn't see a point in punishing me, reasoning I paid enough for my mistake. He, however, caught hell from my father. Dave told me my father almost revoked his position overseeing me and nearly kicked him out. It was only the fact that Dave reacted quickly and saved me that kept my father from disowning him. I'm sure if I would have died, Dave would no longer be part of the family.

I knew Lyndsey and Thomas were now knowledgeable of our family's lifestyle, but I still didn't know what that exactly meant. It didn't take long for me to find out. After I recovered, my father called a family meeting, including Lyndsey and Thomas. My father covered everything he did with Dave that first night. No permanent damage, stuff like that. He told them any overstepping and he would kick them out of the family, and they would no longer be welcome.

He explained this was not a game. My father found it unusual to have a woman in the place where a man would normally be, but he was open minded enough to see the benefits. Having a woman over me and my mother would give a different perspective to both the men and the women. It surprised us both when my father suggested Lyndsey would have all the privileges of the men. It shocked me when Lyndsey agreed.

Lyndsey must have seen my surprise when she said, "Sarah, before your night at the party, I would have never agreed to this. After that, however, I can see your need for supervision. I've always known you were prone to putting yourself in precarious positions. I've tried my best to watch out for you, protect you, but you never listened to me. Now you have to. I love you, Sarah, and you're as much a part of my family as my parents and my brother. It would kill me if something happened to you, and I was beside myself when we didn't know if you would survive."

She was correct. My mother had her past, and so did I. Lyndsey pulled me out of situations before. She held my hair many times in the bathroom when I drank too much at a party. She ran interference for me when I flirted with the wrong guys. My abuse by the four men wasn't the only time I was in that situation. Fortunately for me, I called Lyndsey and locked myself in a bathroom until she came and pulled me out of a guy's house I barely knew. She kept that secret, never telling my family. I didn't have an outstanding track record with my safety.

My mother was looking worried and a little upset. "John, you can't be serious about Lyndsey." My mother broke in. "I knew the day may come when I would answer to my son and possibly his friends, but I never considered answering to another woman. I don't know if I feel right with Lyndsey telling me what to do."

"Debbie, that's not your choice." My father told her. "Lyndsey has shown her loyalty toward Sarah, and I believe she would be a benefit to our family. What are you worried about?"

"Damn, John, are you going to make me say it?" My mother replied, obviously irritated. "The sex. I know I'll be required to have sex with anyone put in charge of me, but I've never had sex with a woman. Women have never attracted me. What about that? Are you saying I will have to have sex with Lyndsey if she wants it?"

My father sat and thought about it for a moment before answering. "Sex was never for you. We use sex as a reward for the men, and now woman, who are taking their time caring for and protecting you. If you enjoy it, that's just a bonus."

"You've shown me over the years you are happier when someone else is in control." My father continued addressing my mother. "I also know, like Sarah, you stray if left to your own devices. You lose focus, become lazy, and put yourself in difficult situations. Your own run-in with men in college, the conference in Las Vegas, your first teaching job out of college, and your arrest for prostitution. Shall I go on?"

"John, dammit, that arrest was a misunderstanding." My mother said, now flustered. "I don't want our kids to hear about all of that. That's embarrassing."

My mother turned a deep shade of red and put her head in her hands. I'm sure having Lyndsey and Thomas there to hear all of that made her feel worse.

After a few awkward moments, Lyndsey spoke up, "Mrs. Thompson, let me reassure you. I'm coming into this with the best of intentions. My focus is on Sarah and her wellbeing. I have to admit, I'm bisexual. I, however, am mainly attracted to men. That doesn't mean I haven't dabbled with other women. I haven't decided exactly how I'll proceed, and what role I'll fill in your, now, our family. I will protect your daughter with my life, and now that I'm part of your family, that goes for you and everyone else as well."

My mother looked up at Lyndsey and responded. "Thanks, Lyndsey. I know you have always been close to Sarah, and I always considered you part of our family. My discomfort has less to do with you personally than with the fact I have never been with another woman. I will, however, follow your instructions as I do the men. My husband has put you in charge, and I will respect that. He is correct in that I do better with someone watching over me. I appreciate you taking on the responsibility and protecting me and my daughter."