Family Submission Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell my mother was still unsure about it, but she was doing her best to put on a friendly face. My father spoke up and addressed Lyndsey and Thomas. "You can also do away with the formalities. Address her as Debbie, not Mrs. Thompson. You now have authority over her, so the formalities will just get in the way. Let me spell out exactly what I expect."

My father laid everything out. They both had open door privileges to our house. He would provide each of them with a key and our alarm codes. We considered them part of the family, and each would have their own room. The two empty upstairs rooms were fully furnished, but they were free to decorate as they wanted. If they wished to move in, great. It wouldn't change anything if they chose not to.

Now that we had two new members of the family, my father made all of us responsible for both Sarah and my mother. When my father wasn't at home, Dave would be in charge, but all of them would oversee us. When my father was home, my mother would tend to him, but otherwise, she was available for whatever anyone needed. I was available to anyone. My brother took priority over me. When he wasn't there, either Lyndsey or Thomas could take over.

This resulted in me and my mother almost never alone. Someone was always in the house, and this is what my father intended. We could leave my mother to her own devices, but he recommended I be accompanied anywhere I went. I was to be escorted to school and back. This was to get me into a more submissive mindset and everyone else comfortable with their responsibilities.

Then the moment came that I was not looking forward to. My father told me and my mother to stand up and undress. We both did as we were told, and we stood in front of the other four and took our clothes off. After we were done and our clothes folded neatly on the floor, we stood next to each other with our heads down and hands behind us. I was embarrassed, and I could tell so was my mother. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"I wanted to break the ice." My father announced. "These women are here to provide you with whatever service you want. They will cook and clean for you. If you need help with work, they will help you. They will each do what you tell them to do without question. If you desire sex, they will service you."

My father explained punishments, and that Lyndsey and Thomas now had permission to punish both of us. This could be if we did something wrong, or if they just wanted to. He explained various punishments. He showed them an example by spanking my mother and letting each of them have a turn spanking us.

Lyndsey chose me and had me lie over her knee. My mother went over to Thomas and he carefully laid her on his lap. Like me and Dave, my mother let my father spank her. She was taller than he was and in better shape, so she could easily pull away if she wanted. She did not have that luxury with Thomas.

Standing 6'5 inches as I previously mentioned, he was a mountain of a man. He didn't lift weights, but you wouldn't know it. Thomas was naturally strong, with wide shoulders and enormous arms. His size was intimidating, but it hid the quiet man inside. He had a stutter when he was younger, making him withdrawn and shy. My brother wasn't only his best friend, but his only friend for the first few years of school. Children can be cruel, and Thomas endured it. It was only in middle school that he stated his growth spurt, and within two years, he towered over his classmates.

However tall and strong he became, he never lost that shy boy that had a hard time making friends. He still talks slower than others, his stutter gone, but the habits remain. When faced with his size and slow speech, people assume he's not smart. Quite to the contrary, he's one of the smartest people I know. He took up an interest in computer science at a young age and is now in a degree program for it. He's a whiz at scripting and knows computers inside and out.

The schools have always tried to recruit him for sports, namely football. Thomas has always declined the offers, telling us he just isn't violent and doesn't want to hurt anyone. When he rescued me from my four attackers at the frat house, he showed a different side. I had never seen Thomas raise a hand against anyone before, but that night, he knocked out four men and threw two on their asses with nothing more than a shove. For protecting his friends and family, it appeared everything was on the table, violence included.

My mother and I were facing each other across the laps of Thomas and Lyndsey, and as I watched Thomas bring his hand down on my mother's ass, I felt Lyndsey's hand land on mine. Thomas wasn't spanking my mother very hard, and it barely elicited a response from her. He appeared unsure of himself, and I'm sure he didn't want to hurt her. Lyndsey didn't exhibit the same trepidation.

Her hand landed with a loud slap. Before my brain could register it, another two landed. Before I could utter a sound, Lyndsey's hand landed on my ass at least six times. My first sound was a yell, and my hand shot involuntarily to block her blows. As I mentioned, Lyndsey outweighs me, and she's much stronger than I am. This wasn't the same as when Dave spanks me.

With Dave I have to lie there knowing I can throw myself if I wanted. With Lyndsey, I was stuck. I wasn't registering every smack because they were landing too fast. What I felt was a burning and stinging sensation on my ass that was growing with every second. I put my hand back to block the blows and tried to push out with my other. Lyndsey grabbed my hand I had behind me and locked me in place. She then stopped spanking me, grabbed my other hand, and forced both up onto my back and held them. She then continued to spank me.

The only thing I could do was kick my legs and yell, both of which I did. I noticed my mother watching me, but she had little time. Thomas became inspired by watching his sister beat my ass. His spanking picked up speed and intensity until she was also kicking and screaming for him to stop. He also had her arms locked behind her. After a couple of minutes that saw both me and my mother getting our asses spanked like little girls by our new family members, they finished.

Lyndsey unceremoniously dumped me on the carpet in front of her while Thomas carefully helped my mother off his lap. I heard Thomas tell her he was sorry for getting carried away and making her cry. I didn't get anywhere near the same response from Lyndsey. I cried out behind the tears running down my face, "Lyndsey, why so fucking hard? That really hurt."

"That is for almost getting yourself killed." She replied. "You scared me, and I never want to see you like that again. That spanking is a reminder of what awaits you if you ever repeat that."

My father spoke up, "Now, that's what I call a spanking. Great job, you two. Thomas, don't apologize. Spanking should hurt, and if you do it correctly, the women will cry. Remember to always have them reflect on their punishments. I use corner time, but you can have them reflect however you desire. For now, why don't you have them stand in opposite corners of the room and think about what just happened."

Lyndsey and Thomas told us to stand in the corner, and we obeyed. We were each instructed to stand with our hands on our heads. Dave added for us to bend forward and spread our legs. Lyndsey called him a pervert, but said nothing to stop it. I couldn't see my mother, but this position caused my vagina to be on full display to everyone behind me. It was humiliating, but it was also turning me on. The thought of them looking at me was causing my head to swim. I realized just how submissive I was and how much I craved it.

It shouldn't have surprised me. I always loved getting attention from men, and I enjoyed showing off my body in sexy clothes. This was more intimate, but basically the same thing. I had their attention, and they found me sexy. My ass was sore, it was still humiliating, but I was finding I liked it.

My father addressed everyone while my mother and I continued our vigil in our respective corners. "Now, I'm going to my study and I'll let you four get familiar with the two women. They are now your responsibility, so take it seriously. Have your fun, of course, but know the women rely on you to keep them straight."

I heard my brother break in. "Dad, can I ask a question? I can understand, Sarah, but it sounds like you're handing over control of Mom to us. Not that I'm complaining, but where does that leave you? Shouldn't you take primary responsibility for Mom?"

There was silence for a few moments, then my father told me and my mother to get our clothes back on and take a seat. This was unexpected. I wasn't sure what was going on, but the look on my mother's face told me she did.

My father started explaining that the police linked him to an illegal money laundering operation with a couple of his clients. He represented the men in court and knew they perjured themselves on the stand. He had an obligation to report that to the judge, but didn't. The result was that the two men walked free. After that, the investigators caught him on tape trying to cover up the first lies with more lies, and it just snowballed from there. Long story short, my father was going to jail.

He signed an agreement that had him plead guilty to all charges for a reduced sentence, but he had to testify against the two men. These men were connected, and he already received threats. The police promised protection while he served his sentence, but he explained once he was behind bars, nothing was guaranteed.

We all sat there stunned, and my mother started crying. I went over to her and hugged her. I wasn't crying, probably from shock. Dave, Thomas, and Lyndsey just sat quietly, unsure of what to say. We stayed that way for a few minutes when my father spoke up again.

"I have to surrender myself next Monday." He explained. "Once I'm gone, Dave is the man of the house. I'm glad he has Thomas and Lyndsey to back him up and help him. Your mother had the option to move back home, closer to her father and brothers, but she declined. She wanted to stay with you kids, and she was happy Dave stepped up and assumed his new role. I talked with your uncles and they told me if Dave didn't accept it, they would come get her."

"Your mother knows that if you can't adequately protect her, your uncles will. They don't know about Thomas and Lyndsey yet, but we will fill them in. Lyndsey and Thomas, if you want to reconsider given this new information, now is the time. I wanted to give you another week before I told everyone so you two would see the benefits of your new roles. I'm sorry I wasn't honest before. I knew Dave would need help. I knew and trusted both of you, so I was trying everything I could to have you agree to stay."

"Dad, how did you know Thomas would get involved?" My brother asked. "I hadn't included him until the last minute."

"I didn't." My father explained. "I initially just wanted Lyndsey. That's why I had your mother give Sarah suggestions to bring Lyndsey into our confidence. I know Lyndsey would protect Sarah and, as an extension, your mother. Thomas finding out about everything and wanting to be part of our family was a bonus. Your mother didn't even know of my true intentions, believing I was just including Lyndsey as a friend for Sarah."

"I'm sorry son, but I have to be honest." My father continued. "You are not intimidating at all. I have that same problem. We have two women who are submissive, who need our protection, and I know I can't adequately perform that task. The fact I'm a lawyer scares some people away. You don't even have that. I've had to threaten to sue men in the past who caught wind of your mother's lifestyle with her family."

"They would have fired her from her position at the college if not for the Dean." He explained. "He's also a believer in submissive relationships, and although he doesn't agree with the incest part of our lives, he respects our choices. Well, there's that and the liberties he takes with your mother at work. Her performance is always stellar, because if it isn't, she's over his knee. Allow him to continue that if you want your mother's job to remain safe. He protects her, shutting down any talk or rumor about her past life and present lifestyle."

"If he causes any trouble, we have enough evidence of him to get him fired and possibly arrested." My father continued. "He's stolen money from the college and committed fraud, not to mention the sexual harassment. Her conferences are nothing more than an excuse to get her alone and have his way. I don't like it, but I also don't want to stir the waters too much. I know if I did, everything would blow up, meaning our lives would be destroyed, affecting not only me and your mother, but you two."

"Jesus Christ, Dad, are you serious?" Dave said, infuriated. "This motherfucker is basically blackmailing you two, and you just allow it to happen because you don't want to make trouble? I feel like kicking your ass for allowing someone to put Mom through that."

"Honey, it's ok," my mother said, trying to calm Dave down. "I really don't mind. He's a nice man, and he doesn't ask for much. I give him some attention. He gets to spank me occasionally, and he's happy. I get paid more money than any other professor at the college. It's the same situation as we have. You protect me and I provide whatever services you want. How is that any different?"

"Well, jeez, Mom, if you want to split hairs, it's not." My brother shot back, obviously annoyed. "But we're family, and we will always have your best interests in mind. We love you. And for the record, he's not a nice man if he's doing this to you."

"What about Lyndsey and Thomas?" My mother answered. "Within a few days, I'm sure I'll have sex with one of them. How is that different? I've been living this role for most of my life, and I like it. You protect me at home, the Dean protects me at work. I trade my services for both."

"Mom, the difference is we would do it for free." My brother argued back. "I don't need you to lift a finger for my protection, and I'm sure Lyndsey and Thomas feel the same. I haven't had sex with you, and I still watch over you. Can you say the same about the Dean?"

My mother knew my brother was right. It embarrassed her when my father mentioned the prostitution charge, but she basically prostituted herself to the Dean for a high-paying job. She lowered her head and remained silent.

"Lyndsey and Thomas, are you in?" My father asked. "I happen to know your parents will move back to Hawaii to be near your grandparents soon. I've discussed our situation, and your parents are also aware of our lifestyle. Your mother doesn't understand some aspects of it, but she supports our choice to live like we want. I discussed housing Lyndsey so she can finish college, dependent on her accepting everything. I'm sure they'll be ok with Thomas also staying with us. You both were planning on staying behind, is that correct?"

They both answered it was, and this would save them from having to find a place before their parents left. Lyndsey thanked my father for letting them move in, and they both promised they would help look after everyone. Lyndsey looked at my brother and said, "Especially this runt. He needs supervision himself." She winked at my brother and he smiled back, then gave her a smirk.

My mother and I sat silent while the discussion continued. I thought I was getting a handle on everything, but now I was again surrounded by uncertainty. My mother looked like she was destroyed. It couldn't have been easy to have everything come out like it did. My uncles were threatening to come and take my mother away, leaving me and Dave on our own. At least I think they would leave me here. What would life be like with my uncles if they took me? Sure, my uncles are still close with my mother, but her stories about them gave me pause. Would they even want to take care of me? I don't have the same connection with them.

Before I wanted to leave, but knew I couldn't. Now I faced the possibility of being left alone, and I didn't like it. I realized I would fight to keep the family together. I would fight to remain submissive to my brother, and now Lyndsey and Thomas. I would fight to protect my family and our lifestyle, everyone else be damned. I was now resolved to fight.