Family Submission Pt. 06

Story Info
Epilogue is prologue.
3.5k words
4.65
3.7k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise showed, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are adults over the age of eighteen.

A note from the Author

I accidentally skipped publishing this. I meant this as a closing for the Family Submission series, and echoes some events in Santo Diablo. I wanted to tie this up for the people that only read this series and not my others. It has some behind the scenes conversations between Sarah and her daughters that aren't included in the other series. Nothing earth shattering, but it fleshes their motivations out some. Sorry for overlooking this. The reading list is at the end, so you'll know where this fits in the timeline. Thanks for reading!

Assassin Wolf

Family Submission Pt. 06 Epilogue is Prologue

When Russell was escorted into the dining room, my heart skipped a few beats. Sure, he was escorted by Rich's security team, but I still felt dread. This was the man that abused me and Riley for years, the son of the man that I hold responsible for my mother's death. Here he was, sitting across from me. The only solace I had was Penny seated next to him. I witnessed Penny dispatch three men in Rich's office with little effort, so I knew I was safe. Still, it wasn't easy.

The next surprise almost made me pass out. After asking me to stand, Rich had Deborah escort my daughters into the room. I quickly went from shock to elation, not sure if this was real, or I was imagining it. I rushed to my three girls, but looking back, I don't remember moving. My mind was a tangle of emotions and disbelief. I don't know how long we hugged, but I know all four of us had tears running down our faces.

My joy overcame me, and I practically ran to Rich to thank him. I gave him an enormous hug, which almost tipped his wheelchair sideways. After recovering, I stood up and my daughters walked over. I introduced Rich to them, then noticed Riley's eyes grow wide and she took a few steps back. She noticed Russell, who sat there looking stunned. Violet and Ellie followed suit, backing up away from Russell as if he could move through the table and hurt them.

"If I may," Rich remarked, seeing the distress on my daughters' faces. "Ladies, you no longer need to fear Russell, his brother, or anyone else associated with Crimson. They will no longer cause you any trouble. Now, if you would like to have a seat next to your mother at the table, we can all eat. You've been traveling all day and must be hungry."

This helped them relax, and we all took our seat, my daughters flanking me at the table. We all ate, Russell included, and began talking, well, except for Russell. He sat quietly, looking around nervously. My daughters asked questions, ranging from Rich's wives to how Rich saved them. He explained the operation, his teams taking the lead while the FBI backed them up. While we ate, the FBI was rounding up the leadership of the two Crimson chapters that held us.

I saw the anger rise in Russell when Rich revealed he tracked all the money he sent Russell and transferred it to overseas accounts. Rich also explained that he tracked other accounts that Russell transferred money into and drained those accounts as well. Some of those belonged to Crimson, which prompted more threats from Russell.

Rich was not happy with Russell's attempt to take me after promising he wouldn't bother me again. Russell made a few threats, but Rich was quick to shut them down. Rich revealed he bought tickets in Russell's name to Saudi Arabia, flying through multiple countries with new tickets for each stop. Every ticket had a new name, and it would take Crimson some time to track his final destination.

Then Rich brought out his last surprise. After Russell told him no one would believe he left without his family, Rich had an answer. Led by Rich's security team, Russell's wife and daughter were brought in. They were both naked, hands secured behind their backs by handcuffs, and gagged. I knew Russell was married, but didn't know he had a daughter. How can someone with a daughter do what he did to other women? It was beyond me.

Russell became enraged, flying out of his chair. This startled me and my daughters, and I almost fell backwards. Everyone else at the table was calm, except for Julie and Penny. Seated next to Russell, they stood up simultaneously, spinning toward Russell, and together, pulled him backwards. I saw the three of them fall, disappearing below the table, and out of my sight. A few moments later, the two women pulled Russell to his feet, his hands now secured behind his back.

With Russell's wife and daughter crying, Russell cursed Rich, calling him every name in the book. His expletives had no effect on Rich, who had one last dagger to drive into Russell. Pointing out Russell's and Crimson's habit of branding the women they submit, Rich had Katia show their family's symbol; a tattoo of a red, smiling devil with a pitchfork on the inside of her left thigh. Rich pointed out all of his wives had that same tattoo, and it matched the tattoo on his right bicep.

Then, Rich had his guards lift the left legs of Russell's wife and daughter, exposing the same devil tattoo Katia wore. I saw the blood drain from Russell's face as Rich told him the two women now belonged to him. Russell was broken, but Rich drove the dagger in further, telling Russell that he wanted his last thoughts to be of his inability to protect his family. After that, Julie and Penny pushed Russell out of the dining room.

My daughters and I were silent this entire time. I glanced to the right and left to see how they were doing, and they all looked to be in shock. The next person to enter the dining room was Rich's father, Brian Burkhart, and senior agent with the FBI. He introduced himself to Russell's wife and daughter and offered them a spot in witness protection. It didn't take them any time to agree; it was that or be left with Rich, and neither woman wanted that. I honestly didn't know if Rich would have kept them as slaves like he told Russell, but the women didn't know that.

After Brian took the women away, everyone had questions. Rich explained Russell was now dead at the hands of Penny and Julie. I saw Penny take out three men in Rich's office, but my brain still couldn't reconcile it. Penny was caring, ensuring my daughters and I felt safe. To believe that she could just kill someone, even after I saw it firsthand, was difficult to believe. And to think she wasn't the only woman at the table with that in her background.

Rich informed us he called my brother Dave and his wife Lyndsey. They were both expected to arrive at Seaside the next day. I wasn't too happy to hear that, considering Dave and Lyndsey never believe me that Crimson had us. Rich told me he wanted to ensure my daughters had support, and believed family would help them overcome the years spent under Crimson. That's when he surprised me again; Rich gave me the option to go back and live with my family in Hawaii, or anywhere else I wanted.

That scared me. I didn't want to leave. I finally found someone that made me feel safe, and the thought of being alone was terrifying. Rich told me to take the night to think about it after I told him I wanted to stay.

After talking a bit more, Rich excused himself, and his wives left with him. It left me with my daughters as the staff started cleaning the table. I offered to help, but Deborah refused, telling me to show my daughters around and enjoy the evening with them.

I walked my girls back to my room, and they couldn't believe what they saw.

"Are you kidding me, Mom?" Riley announced after walking into the room. "This is your room? It's bigger than the apartments I've lived in."

My daughters walked around the living room, touching everything. Riley was the first to find the cabinet with the alcohol and drinks. She opened the double doors and stood back.

"Holy crap," Riley remarked. "I've seen nothing like this in my life." She reached in the refrigerator and grabbed on orange juice. After finding a glass and mixing the juice with vodka, she sat on the couch. "I could get used to this."

Ellie and Violet followed suit, and each grabbed a drink.

"OK Mom, first off, thank you for saving us," Ellie remarked after I sat down. "If not for you, I would be sucking some asshole's cock right now."

"You owe Rich for saving you." I replied. "He's the one that made it happen. I didn't do much."

"Are you kidding?" Violet retorted. "It took guts to run. You didn't know if Rich would help you, and if he didn't, we would have all suffered. I mean, it was a big gamble for all of us, but I'm glad you did. I will sleep great tonight knowing that Russell is dead, and his brother and father will follow soon."

"Why did you decide to run now?" Riley asked. "Crimson had us for years. Why not before?"

"I didn't run sooner because I was worried about what would happen to you and your sisters," I answered. "I knew if I did, you all would pay for it, possibly with your lives. Crimson wanted each of you in order to punish me. I just reached a point that I knew, if I stayed any longer, I would end up dead like your grandmother. I also knew Roger, Russell and Reed's father, would be released in the next year. I didn't want to imagine our lives after that. He carried a lot of hatred toward me, and I could see him killing one or all of you just to destroy me."

"Well, I'm glad you made the right decision, and you found someone that cared enough to help," Riley commented. "Just how did you get Rich to help?"

"I threw myself at him." I answered. "I'm not proud of it, but all I had to give was myself. I walked into his office, stripped down, and stood in the waiting position as I practically begged him to help."

"You didn't!" Exclaimed Violet. "I knew you were a slut, Mom, but damn; a complete stranger?" All three of them laughed. "I'm sorry, Mom, I couldn't help it. In all seriousness, that must have been difficult for you."

"It was." I admitted. "I was terrified standing in front of him like that. I mean, I've been naked in front of more men than I care to admit, but it was different. I wasn't told to undress; I decided to. I felt more exposed in front of Rich than I had in front of anyone else. I bared my body and my soul to him. It was probably the hardest thing I've had to do. I'm just glad he decided to still help after finding out I lied to him."

"You did what!?" Ellie exclaimed. "You lied to Rich? About what, exactly?"

"I left out the fact that Crimson owned me," I admitted. "I told him Crimson had the three of you, and I was trying to get you out. That was the truth. I just shaded it a little. It surprised me when Russell showed up at Seaside the next day. I didn't know he put a tracker in my purse, and I led him right here."

"What did Rich do when he found out?" Ellie asked.

"The first thing he did was pay Russell $200 million for me," I answered.

"Damn!" Riley remarked. "I'll admit, you're beautiful, Mom, but I don't know if you're worth $200 million."

"Thanks, honey," I answered sarcastically, smiling. "I see where I rate in your eyes."

"No, seriously." Riley commented. "Why did he drop that much? The only thing I can figure is he really likes you, but he has six wives. Is he angling for a seventh?"

"I doubt it," I answered. "However, I don't think I would mind if he did."

"There it is," Violet broke in. "I thought I caught you glancing at Rich tonight at dinner. I know that look. I haven't seen it since Dad died. A part of you died with him, and after Crimson took us, then you, I gave up hoping you would get it back. I saw that same brightness in your eyes tonight. You're falling for him."

"No, I'm not," I answered, not sounding very convincing. I knew I was, but I just couldn't openly admit it. It wasn't that I was unsure, it was just I didn't know how Rich felt. I just thought that if I didn't admit it, it wasn't real. And if it wasn't real, I couldn't get my heart broken if Rich didn't feel the same way.

"You're not fooling any of us, Mom," Riley remarked. "I can't believe you started off by lying to him, but I'm glad he looked beyond that. Hell, you stood in his office naked, so it shouldn't surprise me he did."

"Rich isn't like that," I replied, trying to show them he was different. "Sure, he had his eyes all over me, but what man would ignore an exposed woman in front of him? Even though I was naked, he didn't have sex with me. In fact, all he wanted to know was the details of all three of you. The confidence in the way he spoke to me and the way he handled everything when Russell showed up made me feel safe. I haven't felt safe in years."

"Wait, you mean Rich hasn't had sex with you?" Ellie asked.

"I didn't say that." I replied with a sheepish grin. "He didn't have sex with me that first day. The second day, however, was different."

"I knew it," Violet fired back. "All men are the same."

"No, you don't understand," I tried to explain. "I gave myself to Rich in exchange for his help in getting the three of you away from Crimson. He's not like that. The first night Rich spent over $100 thousand for clothes, shoes, and personal items. The next day, he spent $250 million for jewelry."

"Holy shit!" Riley shouted. "Let me get this straight. Rich spent over $500 million on you since you walked in, stripped, and lied to him. And what the hell kind of jewelry is it that costs that much?"

"It's not just necklaces, bracelets, and earrings," I answered. "I have plenty of those, but he also bought body jewelry. These are chains and jewels that hang over my breasts and around my waist. He told me part of my job, besides helping care for him, is to act as a distraction. I'm supposed to look sexy, so the men he meets with all have their attention on me. I don't know if I was much of a distraction, however, when Rich had Penny kill three men in his office."

"He did what?" Violet asked. "I mean, I shouldn't be surprised after what I saw tonight. No wonder you didn't look bothered. What exactly does Rich do that has him killing people?"

"Rich owns businesses all over the world," I explained. "He also works with the government. He hasn't explained everything to me, but he has a cover that has him transporting and selling women."

"You're kidding me," Ellie broke in. "He's not much better than Crimson if he does that."

"Now, hold on," I replied. "Life isn't black and white, and you know that, Ellie. You should have learned from your time under Crimson that slavery exists. Rich may sell some women, but he saves more than that. He took me to what they call the vault. It comprises cells that hold the women until they're sent to their buyers. I don't know how it all works, but some of these women will be rescued later by the government, based on the information they get from Rich."

"But not all of them will be rescued?" Riley asked. "You mean some of them will become slaves?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so." I answered. "These women would have been slaves regardless of what Rich did, but this way, he's able to save some. Look, I'm at the point in my life, after living basically as a slave for Crimson, to take what I can get. I'm getting too old to put values before my safety and security. If that makes me a bad person, so be it. I'm just tired of not knowing if tomorrow will be my last day."

"No, Mom, it's OK." Violet replied, reaching out and grabbing my hand. "I understand how you feel. What Rich does should bother me, I suppose, but it doesn't. All four of us have a perspective most people don't. In this world, you need to grab onto whatever makes you happy and feel safe. It looks like you've found something that checks off both boxes. You won't get me passing judgement on you."

Riley and Ellie echoed Violet's comments, telling me they support me in whatever decision I made. They were just happy that Rich intervened and saved us. While not happy that Rich was involved in trafficking women, she could put it aside for what was best for us. We talked more, drank more, and enjoyed ourselves for the first time in years.

Rich had rooms prepared for each of my daughters, but they insisted on staying with me. While they were thankful for Rich's intervention, none of them felt safe enough to sleep on her own. We all settled in for the night, everyone sleeping in my bed. It became a big, drunk slumber party by the time we were done. Riley and Ellie spent some time in the jacuzzi, while I sat with Violet talking. I fell asleep in my daughter's arms and felt content. I hadn't felt that since my husband died, and I welcomed it.

After talking with Rich the next day, I reiterated my desire to stay with him, and to my surprise, so did Riley. She wanted the second caretaker's position. She explained that, after seeing my room and wardrobe, she wanted that as well. However, a mother knows her daughter, and Riley wasn't totally honest. It was the safety of Rich's presence that Riley was after. She always put on a strong front, like it was her against the world, but underneath, she craved someone to protect her. I recognized it because I feel the same way.

Ellie agreed to work for Rich. She would eventually run an academy for the kids of powerful people like Rich, who value security just as much as education. Violet returned home with her aunt and uncle. She explained to me she just wanted to get as far away from everything as she could. Staying with Rich, and with us as an extension, just reminded her of what she went through under Crimson.

Rich told her she was free to visit anytime she wanted, and promised me, Ellie, and Riley that we would have time to visit her. Rich also told me I would have access to his private jet, so when we visited, we would travel in style. For the first time since I lost my husband, I looked forward to what tomorrow would bring. I still didn't know the depths of what my submission to Rich meant, but I thought I was ready. What I saw in the years to come would change my view of the world and challenged who I was as a person. However, that's a story for another time.

Note from the Author:

This concludes the series Family Submission. Sarah's tale, however, is not complete. The end of this series represents a new beginning for her and her daughters. Her adventures will continue in Santo Diablo alongside Rich and his family.

The next story to read after this, if you're only interested in Sarah's arc, is Santo Diablo part 11. I hope you've enjoyed Family Submission, and thank you for taking the time to read it.

Assassin Wolf

The next chapter to read is Santo Diablo Chapter 11

Reading List in Order

Assassins MC Chapter 1 to 20

Santo Diablo Chapter 1 to 7

Family Submission Chapter 1 to 3

Santo Diablo Chapter 8

Family Submission Chapter 4

Crimson Chapters 1-5

Family Submission Chapter 5

Santo Diablo Chapters 9-10

Family Submission Chapter 6

Santo Diablo Chapters 11-12

Crimson Chapter 6