Family Submission Pt. 05

Story Info
Rich Burkhart and Crimson.
14k words
4.66
9k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise showed, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are adults over the age of eighteen.

A Note from the author:

This is the first of two stories that follow the same day from different perspectives. The other is Santo Diablo Pt. 09. This is Sarah Thompson's perspective, the other Rich Burkhart. Read this first, as Santo Diablo Pt. 09 expands on the conversations here. You don't need to, of course, but you'll get a better understanding of everything.

After you read both, let me know what you think. It's something I wanted to try out. If people like it, I will use it again. Either way, I hope you enjoy it.

Assassin Wolf

Family Submission Pt. 05 Rich Burkhart and Crimson

Deborah showed me around the mansion, and it was enormous. They separated the rooms into two areas. The residential area of the mansion held the family and guest rooms. Split off from the residence were the servant's quarters. These were in the area that also included the laundry, kitchen, security, and maintenance rooms.

I followed Sarah into the residence and she set me up in a guest room, as Rich requested.

"Do you have any clothes with you?" Deborah asked.

"No, I'm afraid not." Sarah answered. "I came with just the clothes I'm wearing. I have nothing else left; that's why I was desperate to get help."

Deborah told me to hold tight and walked out of the room. Left with nothing to do, I walked around. The residence was just one part of the mansion that someone built underground into a cliff overlooking the ocean. Everywhere I went gave me the smell of flowers and salt air; I found it pleasant. Taken on its own, the residence would have made an enormous mansion in its own right. It had a large living room with what you would expect; television, couches, recliners, and tables.

A full dining room included windows that overlooked the ocean and seating for twenty was through a door from the kitchen. This was much smaller than the industrial sized kitchen in the servant area of the facility. The residential area included twelve rooms, with what appeared to be six primary rooms and six smaller guest rooms. This also included one room that must have been the master bedroom, as it had a large double door at the end of the hallway.

Along another hallway were multiple other rooms. I saw what must have been a library, filled with books, tables, and recliners. They set another room up as a game room with a pool table, television, and a small wet bar. Two rooms appeared to be sitting rooms, with just a couch and recliners. Rounding out the rooms were a few offices, one of which Deborah occupied. She was behind a desk, talking on the phone.

Not wanting to eavesdrop, I quickly made my way back to the room Deborah showed me to. Not long after, Deborah walked in.

"Rich has given me permission to take you shopping." Deborah informed me. "You need clothes, and I'm sure you'll need personal supplies as well. If you'll follow me, we will leave now."

We walked outside and climbed into one of Rich's limos. The car had a small wet bar in the back where we were seated, and I'm sure we could have fit eight people if we wanted. After driving through town, we pulled up to an expensive clothing store. These exist around the country, but I've only been in one a few times. A blouse can cost more than $200 dollars, and I can't usually afford such luxuries.

We walked through the door and a woman greeted us.

"Deborah, it's so nice to see you." The woman said. Her name was Ryan, at least according to her nametag. "Please, if you ladies will follow me, Rich has given me instructions on what he wishes Ms. Sarah to wear. I have a few people out grabbing some items we don't have, but they should be back shortly."

We followed Ryan through the store and into the back. As we walked through a large door, we found ourselves in what appeared to be a large living room. It had a couch, recliners, and a television. It also had a table set up with finger food and drinks. A smaller room was through another door, with two clothing racks, a padded bench, and a couch.

No sooner had I got my bearings, the door to the store opened and three women came in, pushing one rack each. They filled these racks with clothes, ranging from jeans to dresses to evening gowns. I stood there, stunned. No way all of this was for me. Before I knew what was happening, the women descended on me. They removed my clothes and started measuring every inch of my body. I three tape measures on me all in different places.

Once Ryan was satisfied, the women started pulling clothes off the racks. Ryan took me into the smaller room and had me put on each outfit. I would put one on and Ryan would examine it and measure. She then had me take it off and hang either on one rack of the other. She explained one rack was clothes I was keeping, and the other was the ones that didn't work.

An hour later, we finished. In the rush to try everything on, I barely saw what I was getting. The women pushed one empty rack out, along with the one full of clothes that didn't fit me. The rack that was left was packed. It must have held over fifty items, from dresses to jeans. I started looking through them when the women came back in. This time, they pushed carts filled with shoe boxes. Here we go.

I spent the next hour trying on shoes. I ended up with four pairs of three-inch, closed toe, heels. They added three pairs of three-inch open-toed heels. All of them were in various colors, and I could see they were trying to match my new clothes. They threw in a few pairs of sneakers, along with four pairs of flats. The women took the shoes out that were left, and I thought we were done. I was wrong.

They next came in with lingerie. Well, not specifically. This wasn't the sexy stuff, but just basic bras, panties, sleepwear, stockings, nylons, and socks. I only had to try a few on to get my exact sizes, and the women picked out an assortment for me. About this time, some other women brought in a few boxes filled with personal items. They had everything from soap and shampoo to razors and pads.

I looked around when the women left. I had owned nothing near this amount of clothes before. I asked Deborah what this would cost, and she told me it was a little over $100 thousand dollars. I almost passed out. That was an insane amount, especially since I just met Rich today. As the women started packing up everything, I talked with Deborah.

"Does Rich do that for all of his women?" I asked Deborah.

"His wives have their own wardrobe, and they can buy their own clothes." She answered.

"Did he buy this many clothes for you?" I inquired.

"Yes, he did." Deborah answered. "When everything settled after he acquired me and the seaside mansion, he took me shopping. I have a wardrobe similar to yours."

Deborah wore a simple dress that couldn't have cost more than $30 dollars. "If you own expensive clothes like these, why do you wear what you do?"

I know. It wasn't something one should ask another person, but I was genuinely curious. I couldn't imagine any woman passing on a wardrobe like this.

"I prefer simpler things." Deborah answered. "That goes for clothes, shoes, and possessions. My life hasn't afforded me opportunities to indulge in luxuries. I feel out-of-place wearing anything more than what I am now. Men picked me up and sold me shortly after I became an adult, and I've been a slave since. No one allowed me to own anything, and I was lucky to get the basics."

"Rich is the first owner I've had that allows me to have nice things." She continued. "I tried to dress fancy, like Rich's wife Isabella. She always looks amazing and wears clothes that look like they came from a fashion magazine. It just didn't suit me. I have a closet full of expensive clothes, but mostly wear dressed I buy off the rack from discount stores. I need nothing more than that."

"Tell me about that." I inquired. "How does Rich own you? What I mean is, how did he get you and what does he require you to do?"

"Rich bought me from my previous owner, but that's a long story." Deborah explained. "The short version is, he bought me from him to free me. My owner planned it so I could spy on Rich for him. Rich figured it out and turned it around. Rich had my previous owner removed and took over his business and the seaside mansion. At first I wasn't his slave, but I insisted he take me on as one."

That was a lot to unpack, and just brought up more questions. "Why would you insist he do that?" I asked, not believing it.

"It was all I knew." Deborah responded. "The thought of not having an owner was terrifying. I needed someone to watch over me; it made me feel safe. Even though my previous owners abused me, they were the only human connections I had."

"How does Rich treat you?" I asked her. I wondered what awaited me, but based on the shopping we did today, it had little to worry about.

"We have a professional relationship." Deborah admitted.

"Wait, he owns you." I responded. "He uses you for sex, doesn't he?"

"We've had sex a few times." She answered. "However, it's not what our relationship is about. I ensure Seaside functions, and help Rich with whatever else he needs. The sex isn't a large part. He has done nothing sexual with me since they shot him."

"What happened there?" I inquired. "I saw the scar on his face. Is that where they shot him?"

"Yes, a sniper shot him there." Deborah explained. "He was in a coma for months, and is still recovering. The man that shot him is now dead, but the person behind it is still alive. You saw Penny today. She's one of his wives, and was the blonde woman that came into his office. It was her twin brother that had Rich shot. The other woman, the tall brunette, is Isabella."

"How many wives does he have?" I asked. I've heard of plural marriages. What I had with my husband and my mother while she lived with us was close, I suppose, but not quite.

"He now has six." Deborah replied. "He just recently added Katia, a woman that Julie, another of his wives, rescued when Katia was a child."

I really have to ask more about all of that when we had more time. However, it was time to go. We walked out to the limo and saw a truck behind it. It no doubt held all the clothes we just purchased. We drove back to Seaside, and I talked with Deborah on the way. She told me more about his wives, and a little about his history. There was more to Rich than I had heard, but when I tried to ask more about his past, Deborah told me I should ask him.

When we returned to Seaside, a few security guards helped me inside with my things. Deborah took everything to the laundry, and we ran everything through. I always went by my mother's advice, "If it's new, it's dirty." The laundry had regular washers and dryers, along with a dry-cleaning machine. After a few hours, we finished. Deborah had the chef make us dinner, and we ate as we ran the clothes through.

I finally laid in bed close to midnight and felt exhausted. I wore one of my new silk nightgowns and it felt wonderful. I could get used to living like this. I fell asleep almost immediately and slept through until Deborah woke me. I looked at the clock and it was 6:30 am. She told me to take a shower and get dressed, then meet her in the dining room for breakfast at 7:30.

After my shower, I walked into my closet to get dressed. Now I had a problem. I didn't know what to wear. After putting on my bra and panties, I stood there staring at the immense collection of clothes, not knowing what to do. I followed Deborah's example and chose a simple dress that covered my shoulders and chest, dropping to below my knees. I put on a pair of flats and walked to the dining room.

The food was on the table waiting for me. There was an assortment of pastries, yogurt, cereal, bagels, and fruit. There was enough food for ten people. Deborah was standing there waiting for me.

"This looks amazing." I commented. "Are we expecting anyone else?"

Just then, Rich came in. He was in his wheelchair with a young blonde woman pushing him. She was short and thin, and it amazed me she had enough strength since Rich was over 6 feet tall.

Rich must have seen my expression and said, "The wheelchair is self-powered, but my wives like to push me. I think it's their way of controlling me. I like the attention, so we all get something from it. It engages when it's pushed forward, and all Katia is doing is guiding it."

So, this was the Katia Deborah mentioned. She wore what appeared to be a Japanese Kimono that was intricately embroidered with flowers and vines. The rich red and pink colors of the flowers offset the ivory white color of the fabric. It was gorgeous. The Kimono covered Katia from her ankles to her neck, and above her right breast was a small red grinning devil with a pitchfork and a long-spiked tail wrapping around it. It blended right in with the red flowers and completed the design.

"Good morning Sarah." Rich said as Katia pushed him around to the head of the table. "Please, get something to eat and have a seat. I want to continue our conversation over breakfast."

I stood there, not knowing what to do. He just told me to get something to eat, but I'm used to showing respect to the men that controlled me. I felt I should take my dress off and assume the waiting position for him. He saw my indecision and asked, "Is there anything wrong? Do you have some allergies to the food here?"

That shook me out of my thoughts and I replied, "No, sir. I'm sorry. I don't know what you want me to do when you come in. I don't know if you want me to undress like I was yesterday or do something else. You own me now, and to be honest, I don't know how to act. I don't even know what you require of me."

"Sarah, it's ok." Rich reassured me. "You can stay dressed. If I desire you naked, I'll tell you. I have to admit, however, that I liked the obedience you showed when you stood yesterday in that position. What was that called, waiting?"

"Yes, sir." I answered. "That was the waiting position."

"Good to know." Rich remarked. "All I require of you now is to eat something and tell me more about your daughters."

I filled my plate and ate while I gave Rich all the information I had. I started with my daughter Riley. She was always a troublemaker. Well, not so much trouble, but always going her own direction. Where it became trouble was in the people she associated with. Like her mother, Riley liked the men that were dominant and forceful. I didn't see that part of the boys she hung around with, otherwise I would have warned her off.

Unbeknownst to me, her boyfriend pushed her submissive side and made her his pseudo-slave. He didn't own her, but he used her as if he did. That included sharing her with a few of his friends. Unfortunately, Riley never let on what was happening. It turned out the boy's father was a member of Crimson. Once they graduated and became adults, her boyfriend also joined. It didn't take long for Riley to be trained to Crimson's standards and become one of the club's women, moving with her boyfriend to another state. I found out too late to stop her.

My daughter Ellie is my oldest. She graduated from college and became a teacher. They employed her at a school out of state. It didn't take long for the dean of the school to get his hooks into her. They framed her to take the fall for selling drugs at the school. Threatened with both jail time and Crimson enslaving her sisters, she gave in.

Crimson took control of her. She's still teaching and servicing the members and students. To make matters worse, the person overseeing her is one of her students. His father is a member of Crimson, and they gave her to him as a gift. The father moved the boy into a house and he lives with her. The young man controls her life.

My daughter Violet is my middle daughter. She's the only one out of the three that doesn't have a large submissive side. She the tallest and largest of my daughters, and gets that from her Samoan heritage. Even with that, Crimson put their hooks into her. When Violet graduated and started college, the dean that blackmailed Ellie hired her for campus security. They set her up to take the fall for some missing equipment from a lab. Faced with arrest, she agreed to act as an intimidator to keep the other women in line, including her sister.

The men also use her for security, and sending messages to people who interfere with Crimson. They still trained her as a slave and use her, but it's kept to a minimum. She's larger and stronger than most of the men, and they're careful around her. She doesn't dare do anything to upset the men for fear they will take it out on her sisters.

"And where does that put you, Sarah?" Rich asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I grew nervous.

"Where does Crimson have you?" Rich challenged. "What do they have you doing?"

Fuck. Somehow, Rich knew. I was afraid of that, but hoped he wouldn't find out. I sat quietly with my head down.

"I have a man outside named Russell that wishes to talk to me." Rich explained. "He says it's regarding you. He told my security that he owns you and he wants you back."

I panicked. "Please, don't give me back." I pleaded. "Russell is the son of that asshole Roger that started all of this. Russell is also the man that runs the chapter of Crimson that has Riley. He controls both of us. I needed to get me and my daughters out from under Crimson, so I left and came to you."

"How much, from what you told me yesterday, were lies?" Rich asked, looking upset.

"It was mostly true, except for my involvement with Crimson and my money." I explained. "When my mother died, she didn't have a cent to her name. Crimson took every penny. Russell and his brother, Reed, took over from their father. They orchestrated the blackmail of all of my daughters to get to me. They blame me for getting their father arrested, and have taken it out on me. When I refused them initially, they used my daughters to alienate me from my family. My brother and his wife's family think I've lost my mind."

"Russell made my daughters pretend to have a wonderful life." I continued. "They told everyone I became paranoid and wanted to keep my daughters locked in the house with me because it was too dangerous for them. When I told you they brought them by and abused them in front of me, that was the truth. What I lied about was my continued refusal. A couple of years ago, I agreed to submit to Russell and Crimson to help save my daughters."

"Russell told me that once I submitted, they would let my girls go." I related. "He lied. I submitted, and he kept my daughters. He kept me with him and Riley, and we both serve him. It's a repeat of me and my mother, but now I'm the one that can't protect her daughter. I die a little inside when they use Riley and I realize how hard it must have been for my mother to see me go through what I did under Roger. I see him use Riley, and I'm made to be a participant."

"What made you decide to leave now?" Rich asked.

"I'm not getting any younger." I answered. "The more time I spend under Russell, the more I lose myself. One day I woke up and realized that I would end up like my mother; dead on the side of the road. It was the only way out for her, and if I didn't act, it was all I would have left. I couldn't imagine leaving my daughters, but I am losing my mind."

"How did you get my name?" Rich asked. "Was that also a lie?"

"Not exactly." I admitted. "I overheard Russell talking about selling one or two of the women, and they were discussing where to do that. Their usual contacts dried up, something about being run out of business by a new person operating on the West Coast. I asked around a bit and ended up with your name. I didn't have any specifics, but I thought I would take a chance that it was you. You popping up and the timing seemed to fit. I thought that if you were powerful enough to take out people working with Crimson, you may be powerful enough to help me."