Family Submission Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you believe that?" I asked. "Mom is a grown woman and I doubt if she will enjoy being bossed around by her own son. Hell, I know I don't like it, and you're just my brother. I can't imagine one of my kids doing anything like that."

"Listen, I thought the same, but Mom didn't object." Dave explained. "She sat there, and when Dad asked her what she thought, she said she supported his decision. She didn't look upset either. It took us so long because Dad showed me how to spank her. I spanked Mom and had her stand in the corner while Dad and I talked. She didn't object, and except for some crying from the spanking, she didn't look upset. She stayed in the corner without moving until Dad told her to get dressed and clean up the kitchen."

"Wait, you spanked Mom, and she wasn't wearing any clothes?" I asked, not believing what I was hearing.

"Yeah." Dave answered. "Dad had me tell Mom to undress, and she did right in front of me. That was the first time I've seen her naked. It was a little weird, to be honest. Mom laid across my lap and Dad talked me through how to spank her. He said I had permission to do that whenever I thought she needed it, or just when I wanted to."

Dave might have felt weird seeing my mother naked, but I was certain he enjoyed it. My mother was always a knockout. She's slightly taller than I am, standing 6 feet tall. She was always in great shape, and I inherited my breasts from her. Even in her forties, her breasts are still rounded and firm. I noted this because I can expect mine to hold up just like hers if I take care of myself. Like me, she has long legs, and men drool when she walks through the college in a dress. Her classes are always popular, with both the men and women. She's told me she likes the attention, and that there's nothing wrong with people admiring her.

She has long blonde hair like me, and when we stand next to each other, we are often mistaken for sisters. Looking at my shorter, skinnier father, I often wondered what attracted my mother to him. He was always a book worm, so working in a profession where he's often buried in law books was a natural fit. My mother has him working out, but his body never reacted to weight training. He never became muscular, just a little more toned. He's not a bad looking man, but you just don't expect to see a woman like my mother with someone like him.

"This is too much." I replied. "I suppose you're here to see me naked and spank me too. Hell, you've been trying to catch me for a while now."

"Well, I could if I wanted, that's what Dad said." Dave explained. "I can do whatever I want with you, and you have to listen. However, Dad told me the object was to get you to behave, to act responsibly. The same goes for Mom. He says it's the man's job to watch over the women in the family, and he could use my help with her as well when he's not home."

"So, what do we do now?" I asked, not knowing for certain how far he would go tonight.

"I think we need to get some things straight." Dave answered, looking down, trying to get his thoughts together. "Instead of answering to Mom and Dad, you answer to me. That means you have to ask me if you want to have anyone over, and you have to tell me everywhere you go. Your car is now off limits unless I give you permission to use it. These are Dad's rules and I have to enforce them. He also told me to make my own rules, and he was looking forward to seeing what I came up with. Beyond that, he didn't give me any other idea what those rules should be. I think he's testing me to see if I'll be responsible, or if I'll just slack off, as he says I do too often."

"I can tell you're nervous." Dave told me. "I think the best thing to do is to break the ice. I want you to stand up and get undressed. It will happen eventually, and the longer it takes, the more nervous you'll be."

"Sure, you only have my best interests in mind, right?" I said sarcastically.

"Not all." Dave answered, smiling. "I want to see you undressed as well. So, come here in front of me and get your clothes off."

Dave sat back in the recliner I have in my room and watched intently as I stood up and walked in front of him. I couldn't believe I did that without complaining, and it was as if my body were on autopilot. My head was spinning and screaming for me to run out of the room and out of the house. After my attempt to leave last night, I knew better than to try that. I stopped a few feet in front of him, looking down at him as he leaned back, obviously enjoying my discomfort.

The first item to go was my shirt. I reached down and slowly lifted it over my head. I did it slow enough that it took close to thirty seconds to take it fully off. It occurred to me that undressing slowly may turn Dave on more, so I made it a point to take off my shoes and socks, then my pants quickly. I threw the pants on the bed, then turned back to Dave. I hoped he would tell me to stop, but I had no such luck. He motioned me to continue, so I unsnapped my bra and threw that on the bed with my pants. There was no reason to delay the inevitable, so I quickly pulled down my white panties, stepped out of them, and threw them with my other clothes.

There I was, as naked as the day I was born, standing on display in front of my younger brother. Dave didn't appreciate me trying to cover myself up with my hands, and he told me to put them by my side. I hesitated a few seconds, but gave in and did as he asked. It humiliated me. I could feel my skin flush, turning red, and it eventually took over most of my body. I was slightly cold, so my nipples stood out at attention, something I was sure Dave enjoyed.

"Nice bush, sis." He said as he started at my pubic area. I always trimmed my blonde pubic hair in a rectangle, staring just above my vagina and extending two to three inches. It wasn't very wide, just a small line of hair that drew attention to my vagina. My boyfriends always liked it and complimented me on it. Now my brother was complimenting me, and I didn't know how I felt about that.

I stood there not moving for a few minutes while Dave just looked me up and down. He told me to turn around so he could see my ass. This offered some relief, hiding my most intimate parts from him, if only for a few moments. He instructed me to turn around and step up to him. Then he said something I dreaded, "Now, sis, spread your legs."

What choice did I have? I couldn't leave, I knew that. I did as he asked and spread my legs slightly wider than my shoulders. He then reached his hand forward and, with no fanfare, cupped my vagina. I jumped straight up, almost staggering, since my legs weren't exactly underneath me. This elicited a laugh from Dave, but to me, it was no laughing matter. My brother just touched my pussy! What the hell was going on. He told me to spread my legs again and stand still. I slowly followed his command, now knowing what awaited me.

He reached forward again and placed his hand between my legs, but this time he didn't cup it. He placed his hand further back between my legs, almost reaching my ass, then slowly slid it forward. As he did, he pushed his middle finger up and into my vagina. I attempted to pull back from this assault, but he hooked the finger in my vagina forward and held me in place. I looked down incredulously, and when I did, I saw him looking up at me with a smile on his face.

"Now Sarah, you must learn to stand still when I'm examining you." Dave told me with some condescension in his voice. "Everything you have I control, including you. If I want to play with you, I will, and you will allow me. If you fight me or are disobedient, I will punish you. That's the next thing we'll get out of the way. You have done nothing to deserve a punishment, but Dad said I had to establish my authority quickly."

Immediately, he released my vagina and grabbed my arm. He pulled me around to his side and down over his lap. Or I should say, I let him. Let me describe my brother. He's always been shorter, only standing 5'7 inches tall. The men in our family are on the shorter side, so he gets that from Dad's side of the family. My father is slightly taller at 5'9. My brother is also skinny. He doesn't work out, and the only exercise he gets is walking to his classes in school and around the house. He spends most of his time either on his computer or at his friends' houses.

It must have been something to look at to see me, standing 5'11 and in good shape, laying across my short, skinny brother's lap. Almost immediately, I felt the first slap. He brought his hand down hard on my right ass cheek. This was the first spanking I've received since I was around 10 years old, and that was from my mother. I jumped and cried out in pain. No sooner had I done that than his hand landed again, this time on my left cheek. I cried out again. After another half a dozen blows, I attempted to put my hand back to block him, but he just grabbed it and tried to pull it out of the way.

I'm taller than my brother, and I found out stronger. My instincts took over, and I wrenched my hand back and twisted myself off of his lap, pushing him back and knocking my recliner backwards. It's a rocker recliner, and if it's pushed back too far, it becomes unstable. My brother went feet up as the recliner took him with it and ended up on the floor with the chair on top of him. He pushed himself off and stood up, and the look in his eyes made me take a step back.

That pissed him off. "I wasn't even spanking you hard." He said with hostility in his voice. "I planned on being easy on you tonight, but I can see I need to teach you who the boss is."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." I pleaded, not wanting to make this any worse. Yeah, I could have kicked his ass, but I had to watch how I acted. If I fought back and my brother couldn't handle me, they would kick me out. I didn't want that, so I had to play along.

"Go over to your bed and bend over." Dave instructed me, barely containing his anger. I embarrassed him, I knew that. I had to make a note not to do that in the future. As I turned to step toward the bed, I noticed him unbuckle his belt and pull it free.

"No, Dave, please, not the belt. I didn't mean it. I'll lay over your lap again and you can spank me as much as you want. I promise." I hated myself. I was a grown woman, and I sounded like a kid begging her parents not to punish her. I was quickly losing my dignity and tried to salvage any I had left, so I stopped. Dave just looked at me and didn't say a word. I lowered my head and followed his instructions. I bent over the bed and awaited what was coming.

I didn't have to wait long. The first blow landed with a crack, and for a moment, I felt nothing. Then it hit me. It started as a burning sensation, but quickly became a sharp pain that radiated from the point of impact. Involuntarily I yelled out, louder than before, and I was sure my parents heard me. Hell, the neighbors probably heard me. Dave didn't hold back. He must have used all of his strength. It hurt like hell, and I was thankful he wasn't stronger.

As my mind was registering the impact of the first blow, the second landed. This was as hard as the first, and I yelled again. After a dozen more blows, each followed by my yelling, Dave stopped. I was openly crying by this point, tears running down my face. Dave didn't say a word, but even after what must have been a minute of silence, I was afraid to move. I didn't want to do anything that caused Dave to want to punish me further. After another few minutes of silence, I stood up slowly and turned around.

My ass was burning, and when I reached back I could feel welts forming. When I brought my hand back around, there was a little blood. I looked over at Dave and he stood there frozen, staring straight ahead. "Dave, are you ok?" I asked through my own tears.

"Sarah, I'm so sorry." Dave said, almost crying himself. "I didn't mean to hurt you so bad. I was angry and hit you harder than I should have. Your ass is bleeding and I can see bruises forming. Dad told me not to leave any permanent marks or do any permanent damage, and I think I fucked it up all ready."

I wasn't sure how to feel. I loved my brother, and I felt sorry for him. This was mixed with a feeling of anger toward him for feeling me up, fingering me, then whipping me. I wanted to kick his ass and give him a hug at the same time. Couple that with the fact that I was still naked and embarrassed, and you can see why I was a ball of confusion. I stood there thinking for a moment, then opted for the softer approach.

I genuinely felt sorry for my brother, but I also wanted to get on his good side. I knew that the happier he was with me, the more freedom I would have and the fewer punishments I would receive. Looking back, it's amazing that within the first few hours of my new life, my feelings toward my brother started mirroring my feelings for my parents. I felt like a kid trying to please her parents and get their approval.

I realized that what my brother did to me didn't disgust me as much as I thought. I was embarrassed and humiliated, but it didn't send me running for the door. Is this how my mom felt when she was younger and the reason she allowed her brothers to treat her like they did? Is this mindset that I was finding myself in hereditary? It was the first time I considered that maybe my mother was happier when the men were in charge of her. Maybe it wasn't just conditioning that made her feel that way. Maybe she was born this way, and maybe I was too. No one conditioned me. Hell, my introduction to this way of life was less than 48 hours old.

I stepped forward and put my arms around my brother. He just stood there holding the belt, looking down. I saw a few tears in his eyes and knew he regretted his actions. My instinct to protect him was taking over. As I stood there hugging him, I reassured him I would be ok.

"Dave, you did a number on my ass." I told him, "I haven't seen it, but I saw the blood and feel the welts. You will need to lay off the spankings for a while, but I'm sure I'll heal."

Did I really say that? Lay off the spankings for a while? I was already settling into receiving punishments from my brother and reassuring him it would be fine. I was not only ok with him punishing me, but I was helping him feel better about it. I didn't know if I was losing my mind or just in a state of shock. At his point, I didn't know which way was up.

After we hugged for a few minutes, Dave pulled back and wanted to see my ass again. I turned around and all he said was, "fuck." He told me to wait there, not to get dressed, and he would be right back. When he returned a few minutes later, my mother was with him. Dave stepped back and let my mother examine my ass.

"Damn, Dave, did you have to be so hard the first time?" My mother scolded him. "Something like this you have to work your way up to. Sarah isn't used to being spanked, so it will be easier to injure her until she grows accustomed to it."

I had my back turned to both Dave and my mother, so they didn't see the look of shock on my face. My mother was coaching Dave about punishing me. Did I hear her correctly telling him to work his way up to spank me this hard? Was this a normal thing for her? I didn't know my parents at all.

My mother led me out of the room to the bathroom. She put some medicine on the cuts and lotion to cool down my burning ass. Dave was right behind her, watching intently while she fixed me up. After putting some bandages on, she walked us back to my room.

"Now, Dave, I can't tell you what to do, that's up to you." My mother told him. "My recommendation is to let Sarah rest and heal. I wouldn't spank her until she's fully healed. That will take a week or two. In the future, go easier. Spanking her is fine, but you want to do it lighter over a longer time. That way her ass will get red, it will hurt, but it won't bruise as much. Don't just concentrate on her ass. Spank her inner thighs as well. They are sensitive and you won't have to spank them as hard. Also, you can do the same to her breasts. The humiliation and pain that elicits make for a great punishment and deterrent."

"Don't forget corner time or use of humiliating positions. Make her stand with her legs spread and ass out. Have her bend over and grab her ankles, opening herself up to you. Embarrassment can be a suitable punishment. It doesn't always have to be about pain. Establish your authority and dominance by having her service you. She can perform oral sex. Believe me, after doing that for an hour, my jaw gets sore, and that's a suitable punishment, believe me."

"Whoa, hold on Mom, what are you talking about?" I exclaimed. "You're instructing my brother how to punish me and telling him to have me suck his dick. You can't be serious."

"I am young lady." My mother scolded me. "Don't think for one second I approve of your actions that brought you to this point. I've tried for years to keep you away from this. This was my life, and whether you believe it, one that I like. I told your father you may be different, that he didn't need to take the same approach your grandfather and uncles took with me and my mother. No matter how much time I took trying to steer you in the right direction, you went the other way."

"I'll talk to you more about this another time, and answer questions you may have, but I need to get back to your father," my mother explained. "He's not happy with your behavior and blames me for most of it. He will probably punish me all night, so don't look for us to be up early tomorrow. Dave, take care of your sister. Remember, her wellbeing is your responsibility now. Take it seriously, because it's not all about you."

My mother turned and walked out of the room, leaving me alone with Dave again. It suddenly hit me I was still naked. I hadn't considered it since the spanking. A few hours ago, I hated the thought of standing naked in front of my brother, but now it was no big deal. Embarrassing? Sure, but with my brother, I was getting used to it. What was wrong with me?

"I think we've had enough tonight sis." My brother told me. "I need to get some sleep and think about everything. Again, I'm sorry I hurt you. That was not my intention. I'll see you in the morning, and I'll come in or call you if I want you."

"I was sure, after mom told you about it, that you would have me suck your dick tonight." I replied. "I'm sure you're looking forward to that."

"I've had my dick sucked before, Sarah, so I'm not so hard up I need to jump at it." My brother shot back. "I just really feel bad about hurting you, so I just want you to rest. I love you, and like I said, I didn't see things going in this direction. This is as much of a surprise to me as it is to you. I know it's harder for you, but I still had my mother tell me to have my sister suck my dick. Seriously? I don't know how I feel about my mother telling me that."

"So, your only concern is it was mom that said it to you?" I asked sarcastically. "Actually, having your sister suck your dick doesn't bother you at all then?"

Dave smiled and said, "I guess I'll have to see when I have you do it." He gave a quick wink and walked out of the room, closing my door behind him. It took me awhile to find a suitable position to sleep in that didn't hurt my ass. I fell asleep reviewing everything that happened and wondered what the next day would bring.

I awoke the next morning a little later than normal. I almost forgot the previous night until I walked into the bathroom and glimpsed my ass in the mirror when I undressed. Holy shit. My ass had black and blue stripes the width of my brother's belt running horizontally across it, highlighted by the cuts that were healing. Where my ass wasn't black and blue, it was turning various shades of yellow from the bruising. It was still sensitive to the touch, and the least amount of pressure caused discomfort. I would need to sit on a pillow for a day or two.