Family Submission Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were all having fun, my mother included, when her brother was too aggressive and pushed the dildo in a bit too far. My mother described hearing something pop inside of her and she blacked out from the pain. She woke up in intensive care in the hospital. Her brother had torn something inside and she was lucky to be alive.

It took her a week to recover, which ran up an enormous bill. Her father put her off limits until her brothers and their friends paid the bill off, and it took them almost a year. When he trusted my mother to them again, they were different people. Gone were the long days of rough sex. Sure, they had sex, plenty of it, but it was easier. Now her brothers treated her nicer, and they apologized over and over for the damage they caused. It was after that their protective nature kicked in.

Whenever my mother had any problems, they were right there to help her with it. When someone caused her trouble, her brothers took care of that person. They became her guardian angels, always watching over her. They screened her boyfriends, and when one of them tried to have sex with her against her will, they put him in the hospital. It soon became known that no one messed with my mother, otherwise her two brothers would hurt them. My mother is 6 feet tall, and her brothers tower over her. Each stands 6'6 and are enormous men. They're getting older and each has a beer belly now, but as young men, they didn't have an ounce of fat on them. When I say no one messed with my uncles, it's not an exaggeration.

My mother suffered a terrible injury, but one that brought her and her brothers closer together. That bond is as strong today, even though all three of them have families of their own. Even her brother's friends were protective of her, treating her like their own sister. They each had sisters, but they were always closer to my mother. We grew up calling them uncle, even though we knew they weren't family, just good friends. Their relationship is no longer sexual, but their desire to protect her never went away.

"I assume, honey, that your father will allow Dave to have a friend or two involved if he desires." My mother explained. "He believed it did me good, and for that reason, he will probably allow it. Get into the mindset of obedience to the men of the family. The sooner you do, the easier it will be for you. And, if you're like me, and I think you are, you will soon come to enjoy it. I don't stress about anything at home; your father deals with that. He tells me what to do, and I do it. All the responsibility of running the house, paying the bills, and planning the future fall to him."

"Does Dad also control your money?" I asked. "That doesn't seem fair. You work for that and you should be able to spend it on yourself."

"Oh, no dear." My mother answered. "My money goes into an account under my name. Rarely do I need to spend it. Your father pays for everything we have. Only the large purchases, like the house, or my car, do I spend any of my money on. Even then, your father pays the majority, and I get co-ownership. My bank account is in the seven digits and growing. Your father wants me to have enough money to take care of myself in case something happens to him, or we have a nest egg in case he cannot work. I spend some of it when I desire, but like I said, most of the time your father will step in and pay before I'm able to."

"So that I understand." I said, trying to grasp the correct picture of my new life. "We trade our freedom and dedicate ourselves to the men of the family and they provide everything we need and protect us. That's not exactly equal rights, Mom. That's something out of the Middle Ages."

"No one is forcing this on you." My mother explained, sounding somewhat frustrated. "You can leave now. You're not a prisoner, and no one is making you do this. You're an adult and can do what you want. If you stay here, you'll learn to be a member of this family, and all women in our family are submissive to the men. It's the way it is. If I wanted to leave tomorrow, no one would stop me, but I would be on my own. I would have my money, but my brothers and your father would no longer look after me or protect me. I don't want that. I enjoy having them watch over me. It makes me feel safe. I love all of them and in return I take care of all of them and their needs."

"I'm just trying to understand all of this." I replied. "Two days ago, I did not know our family was like this. I can't argue most of what you said, and I can't deny you're right about my feelings toward Dave. This is just a lot to take in. I'm not going anywhere, at least not today. I love you Mom. I wish you would have told me about this, but I can understand why you didn't."

"I love you too, honey." She said back to me, a smile on her face. "I think I hear your brother and father. They must have finished with their talk. I'm sure you'll have a long day today, and if your father talked about what I think he did, you'll have some rules to learn. Finish your food, you'll need your strength."

"Oh yeah how was your night?" I asked. "You mentioned you had some punishments coming your way. How did that go?"

"Let's just say you're not the only one with a sore ass this morning." She smiled as she answered, and I'm sure her punishments weren't all bad. It seemed she enjoyed at least some of them.

My mother stood up and left me alone at the table with my thoughts and my half eaten breakfast. I was finishing up when my brother walked in and grabbed something to eat. He sat down across from me and sat quietly, eating. I wasn't sure if I should say something, but the silence was making me nervous, so I asked, "How did your talk go?"

Dave looked up and said nothing at first, but after a few moments answered, "Dad wasn't too happy I spanked you so hard right off the bat. I admitted getting angry, and we talked about getting my anger under control. He was right, and I can't get that angry with you again."

He looked back down at his plate and continued eating. "Is that all you talked about? I asked, getting curious about what the conversation covered.

"He told me not to get scared because I hurt you." Dave answered. "He tried to explain why he was doing this and told me why Mom's family lived this lifestyle. I'm not sure I understand all of it, or how running your life will help both of us. It's simple, however; I take on this responsibility or I can move out. Dad's upset with you for not following the rules, and he's disappointed in me for being lazy and not having any ambition. He believes doing this will teach me valuable lessons that I wouldn't normally learn and make me a more responsible adult."

"That's what Mom told me." I replied. "I couldn't argue with it because most of it made sense. She also said her family differs from most. The siblings in her family have much stronger bonds than other families, and she can see the same connection with us. Can I ask you, do you have an attraction to me?"

My brother looked up suddenly with a stunned look on his face, and I could see him blushing. He glanced down and ate a few bites, trying to hide his face and figure out how to answer that.

"I do have a close connection to you." I admitted, thinking it best to break the ice. "I hate to admit it, but Mom saw it and she's right. I've always felt a need to take care of you, and I can see how I've been serving you since we were younger. I always made sure you had what you needed, and looked after you when Mom wasn't around. That stopped when we grew older and we replaced it with bickering and fighting, always trying to outdo the other. Mom told me that was how we showed our closeness since we didn't have another avenue."

Dave looked up, took a deep breath and said, "Yes, I am attracted to you. Why do you think I was trying to spy on you? For the last few years, you're all I could think about. I had girlfriends, but my feelings for them dwarfed in comparison. It tied me in knots most days, and that made me feel weird. I mean, you're my sister. That confused me and caused me to act out, playing pranks on you and bickering. My recent spying was two-fold; to see you naked and piss you off. If I pissed you off, you'd fight back, and I just wanted your attention."

"Looking back, I felt the same way." I replied. "I couldn't admit it, but I also felt an attraction. You're a skinny nerd, not exactly my type, but the connection is undeniable. My desire to look after you never ceases, it's always on. When you became a jerk, it hurt my feelings. I just wanted you to be nice and appreciate me taking care of you. I guess I was looking for your approval. I just didn't know it or understand it."

Dave stopped eating and was listening intently to every word I said. After I stopped talking, he replied, "I'm sorry, Sarah. I never meant to hurt your feelings. I just didn't know what else to do. I also have a desire to take care of you, but you're older and can kick my ass. Exactly how am I supposed to protect you? It frustrated me and I guess that's why I acted out. I was a jerk and I don't blame you for hating me."

"I don't hate you, Dave." I reassured him. "We were both fighting feelings we didn't understand. However, now that we know everything and can be honest, where do we go from here? What did Dad tell you? Mom was cryptic about what I could expect and mentioned some rules that you may have."

"Yes, the rules," Dave answered. "Dad was adamant about setting down rules for you. He said they will help you as well as me. He said you need to know what you can and cannot do, and what I expect of you. If I don't do that, he said that it will only confuse and upset you."

"I can understand that." I admitted. "Sitting here, I'm anxious because I don't know what will happen next. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, and it's making me stressed."

"I'm sorry." Dave answered. "I should have had some rules set last night, so you knew what to do this morning. The spanking shook me more than I want to admit, and I just retreated to my room to think about things. I've been thinking about some ground rules for you. Dad also gave me some ideas of where to start, and most of the rules mirror what Mom lives under. They really hid their relationship, acting normal in front of us. It surprised me to hear some rules Mom has to follow."

Dave explained some of the basic rules I now had. I had to call all the men, sir. That included any man in the house, and any men my father or brother invited over. I had to ask permission to talk, and if I didn't have it, I had to stay silent. I could only answer yes sir or no sir, unless it required a longer answer. I had to be totally obedient to all men in the family. I could only wear clothes approved by my brother, and I couldn't get dressed unless I had permission.

I couldn't leave the house without permission from my brother. Unless I was told otherwise, I had to remain by my brother's side at all times. He explained Mom lived under those rules, and now that we knew everything, it was out in the open. She started calling Dave sir yesterday when my father sent me up to my room and she repeated it this morning.

Dave finished his breakfast and told me to go to my room, undress, and wait for him. I was to stand in the corner of my room and think about the rules he just told me. I was also not to close my door, and it was to remain open at all times except at night when I went to sleep. He told me I no longer had any privacy. He ran my life, so I couldn't keep anything from him.

I did as I was told. I went to my room and undressed. After the talk with my mother I wasn't as conflicted about following my brother's instructions. It would still take some time to get accustomed to undressing for him, but it was getting easier. I walked to the corner of my room next to my bed and stood facing it. Occasionally, I could hear someone walk by my room. I was in the corner across from my door, so I was on full display to anyone looking in. Not knowing who was walking by was embarrassing, but I stood there without moving. I hadn't stood in the corner in years, and it was humiliating.

It felt like I stood there an hour, but when Dave walked in and told me to turn around, I saw it was only twenty minutes. Dave called me over to him as he sat on the recliner.

"We need to get this over with." He told me as he undid his pants and pulled them down. "Dad said I need to break the ice with you sooner rather than later. If I wait, you'll only get more nervous, and you need to be taught your place."

He instructed me to get down on my knees and grab his dick. I did as I was told, kneeling down and reaching out for it. This was the first time I'd seen him. I would like to say it was amazing, but at first glance it was on the small size. Barely three inches, and his balls looked bigger than his penis. At least he wasn't terribly hairy. I always hated giving blowjobs when my boyfriends didn't shave. Getting through all the hair was a chore, and I hated when hair got caught in my mouth and throat.

I grabbed his cock, but I could only get a few fingers around it. He told me to put it in my mouth and start sucking. I had given plenty of blowjobs before this, but being my brother, it made me nervous. I couldn't, however, deny the attraction. Even with his dick on the small size, I liked it. He was clean, and I thought it looked adorable. I'm sure as a man he would have cringed hearing that description. He had a circumcised penis, which I liked. I was never fond of uncircumcised penises, they just looked weird. To each his own, I guess.

I leaned my head in and placed his dick in my mouth. I initially held my breath. Very few of the men I've sucked off bothered to wash very well, and I'm almost always greeted with an unpleasant smell and sour taste. Not so with Dave. When I took a breath, it was clean, and his dick tasted a little sweet. That surprised me, and I enjoyed it. I glanced up and Dave had put his head back, obviously enjoying it what I was doing.

That's when his dick grew. At first, I thought three inches was all I would get, but I was wrong. As I tongued and sucked on his dick, it continued to grow. I started with him entirely in my mouth, down to his balls, but he was growing too large. He ended up at over seven inches and wide. I couldn't fit all of him in my mouth, and I had to use my hand wrapped around his cock to stroke him. Between the taste of his cock, his pre-cum, and his dick throbbing, I was getting turned on. I reached down instinctively with my other hand and started rubbing my clit.

That's when I felt Dave pull my hair and lift me off his cock, forcing me to look him in the eyes. "You don't get to play with yourself unless I give you permission. You must earn your orgasms, and I'll punish you if you have one. Put your hand back down and keep it away from your pussy. I won't give you another warning."

That wasn't fair. I'm sucking him off and I can't get a release. However, Dave chastising me turned me on. The authority in his voice and the sternness of his warning made me hot. I've never felt that way before from someone correcting me. I knew I was getting wet, and my stomach was in knots. My vagina was begging for stimulation, but I resisted and did what I was told. My hand went back up to his lap, and I leaned on it while my other hand worked his cock. After sucking and stoking his dick for another few minutes, he informed me, "I'm about to cum. You'll swallow every drop. If you waste any, you'll be punished."

Damn, that's one thing I didn't like. I never swallowed cum. It always tasted nasty, a mix between salt and dish soap. I wasn't looking forward to gagging and spitting it out. I didn't want to be punished, but I couldn't see myself enjoying it enough not to gag. His dick stiffened and I could feel it building. My stroking and sucking increased until I felt the cum hit the back of my mouth. He pushed my head down, locking me into place.

At first I couldn't taste anything, as most of it was going straight down my throat. After a few moments, I got my first taste, and it wasn't bad. It was salty, but had a slightly sweet taste to it. I could have sworn it tasted a bit like vanilla. I was so intrigued that I licked as much of it as I could so I could taste more. This caused Dave's body to stiffen because my sucking increased as his hard-on was subsiding. It became uncomfortable enough that he pulled my hair back and lifted my mouth off of him. It disappointed me because I wanted to see if what I tasted was accurate. He thought it turned me on, which it did, but that wasn't the reason I redoubled my efforts.

"Damn Sarah, calm down," he admonished me. "My dick is sensitive after I cum, and you're trying to suck it off my body. I know you're horny, but you'll have to be a good girl to earn an orgasm."

I had to be a good girl? I just sucked your dick, asshole! Of course, I didn't say that. Dave frustrated me, and I wanted to punch him in his nuts. I didn't want a punishment either, so I said, "Yes sir, I will be." I just wanted another taste of his cum. He stood up and thanked me while he pulled his pants back up. He told me to take my position back in the corner, this time facing out with my hands on my head while he sat at my desk and wrote my new rules.

While I stood there on display in front of my brother, I thought about the last two days. I had just taken my first steps into servitude, and honestly, I didn't hate it. This was the beginning of my new life, and many more changes awaited me. I couldn't see where I would end up, but I was eager to see what came next.