Family Support

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to her legs, again moving upwards from the feet. I discarded the towel as I approached my target. I noticed she had a landing strip of hair. I massaged up her thigh just around her pussy. My hand worked slowly forward, rubbing her clitoral hood.

She squirmed under my touch, and I noticed her biting her lip.

I massaged some more around her pussy, before tracing my fingers on her pussy lips. I returned to her clit, and gently rubbed. I continued until she began to moan under my touch. I withdrew my hand, "All right Sarah please stand up." She rose from the table, which I then moved up against the wall. I returned to my Mother's side and turned to look at my father.

"So Bob, what would you say your level of arousal is?"

"I am mentally aroused. I want to fuck her but my body is not responding."

"All right. Sarah get on your knees," I instructed my Mother.

She dropped to her knees in front of me, her breasts bouncing from the movement.

"Unbutton my pants and pull them down."

Mom's eyes went wide, while Dad leaned forward in his chair.

"Are you sure?" Mom asked timidly.

"Sarah do as I say," I firmly commanded.

Mom slowly raised her hands to my button. It loudly unsnapped, followed by the sound of my zipper being undone. Her tongue slowly licked her luscious lips as she eyed the bulge in my boxers. Her hands slowly gripped the edges of my boxer. Her eyes darted up to mine as she slowly pulled downwards.

Her eyes returned to my crotch as my boxers moved slowly down my body. The material snagged on my cock pulling it down as well. Slowly, inch by inch, my cock shaft was revealed, until the material slid off my head, causing my dick to fly up and slap her under the chin. She pulled back in surprise and ogled my package. "Oh baby, it's amazing."

I stepped out of my pants. "Touch it," I urged.

Hesitantly she extended her left hand, pointer finger extended. Her finger traced the vein on the underside of my cock.

I glanced at Dad. He was on the edge of his chair, and I noticed his cock twitching.

My gaze returned to Sarah as she worked up her courage. Her hand wrapped delicately around my erection. "That's a good girl. Jerk my cock."

She slowly rubbed up and down the warm flesh of my cock. After a few moments of working, she found a decent, if dry, rhythm.

I enjoyed my hand job for a few minutes, until I instructed, "Put it in your mouth."

Sarah nervously looked up at me. In a hushed tone she responded, "I don't know if I should."

"Have you sucked a cock before?" I asked.

"It's been a long time, and your my..." She let the thought trail off.

I had not come this far for her to destroy my dream now. "Just give it a lick."

Sarah stuck her tongue out and slowly licked up the underside of my shaft. She returned to jerking me off.

I grasped my cock and positioned it at her mouth. I said nothing but I stared into her eyes.

After a few moments of hesitance, she opened her mouth and encompassed the head of my cock. I grinned like an idiot as my biggest masturbation fantasy came true. She sucked apathetically for a few seconds, getting used to my size of my cockhead. I pushed forward, getting my shaft into her mouth. Her arousal took over, and her enthusiasm began to show. She willingly took more of meat into her mouth, her tongue seemingly a whirlwind of salvia. I groaned aloud. "Fuck Sarah your mouth is amazing." That seemed to motivate her further as she began devouring my cock, even trying to deep throat it. She got about ¾ into her mouth before she pulled back, gagging as she did.

She smiled up at me before resuming blowing me.

My toes curled as my dream girl sucked my cock. I groaned again, cursing myself as I realized I was getting close. I had not jacked off in a week and I sincerely regretted it now.

I ran my fingers through her hair, as her tongue washed my shaft, swirling around. I watched my father sitting in his chair and to my surprise; I noticed he had an erection. It was maybe an inch or two shorter than my 8 inches, and definitely not as thick.

I grabbed Sarah's hair, as I felt my orgasm begin to build. 'Fuck Sarah, I'm going to cum." I thrust forward even deeper into her throat. The feel of her throat tightening around my cockhead, and the sounds of her gagging pushed me over the edge. I shot my load deep in her throat and gulped down my jizz.

As my orgasm subsided, I looked to my father. His cock remained proudly erect. I sat back on the bed and pulled my mother into my lap. I caressed her breast slowly while looking at my Dad. "It appears that the act aroused you?"

"It was hot. Watching Sarah deep throat your cock."

"So mentally you wanted to engage sexually with Sarah?" I pinched my mother's nipple at the mention of her name.

"When she was moaning I wanted to fuck her."

"So the mental arousal is higher than it has been, correct?"

"Absolutely."

"All right well I am going to leave so that you can attempt intimacy. We will discuss the results in the morning." I slid my mother off my lap and onto the bed. As I stood, I noticed a small drop of cum on the tip of my cock. I turned so my cock was right in my mother's face. "Sarah would you clean that please."

Without hesitation, she grasped my cock, guiding it back into her mouth. She suckled the tip, draining the last drops of my seed. My cock popped out of her mouth, but her hand still grasped it. Pointing it up, her tongue traced the underside one more time before she released it. Without looking back, I returned to my room. As I shut the door, I heard my father pouncing on my mother.

The next morning as I ate a bowl of cereal, my parents met me in the kitchen.

With a smile, I set down my spoon. "How did it go last night?"

They looked at each other, with an expression I could not read. "It went better than it has been," Mom responded.

I raised my eyebrows, and waited.

After waiting a little while Dad chimed in, "We started having sex, but I couldn't keep it up."

"So you lost your erection during sex?" I asked.

"Yeah," Dad responded.

"Hmm. Well that fact that you were able to get an erection, is a marked improvement. We are almost there."

"Do you guys want to try again?" Mom blurted out. Her eyes shifted as she realized her reaction.

"I'm game," Dad replied eagerly.

As excited as they both were, I felt no need to hide my own excitement. "I have already figured out the next step in treatment. I am going to take a shower, let's meet up in an hour in your bedroom."

With an excited giggle, Mom scampered off.

I walked into the bedroom to find my parents sitting hand in hand on the bed. I smiled at them, and received a pairs of grins in return. "Bob and Linda, are you ready?"

They both quickly nodded.

"Sarah, Bob and I are going to speak in the hallway real quick, you just go ahead and relax."

My father followed me back out into the hallway. "Tonight we are going to do things a little different. I will signal you when I want you to engage with Sarah, I will then observer to see if any issues arise. Do you understand?"

Dad nodded.

"I want you to go ahead and strip down again and sit in your chair, and remember wait for my signal."

I followed him back through the door. He moved over to his chair and stripped out of his clothes. He sat down.

I walked over to my Mother, and took her hand. I pulled her to her feet. "Sarah, you look beautiful as always." I brushed my hand across her cheek.

She smiled brightly back at me and asked, "So what are we going to do today?"

"Well we are trying to get Bob aroused, so is there anything that you can think of that might get him aroused."

She grinned coyly at me. Her voice was breathy as she replied, "Well he seemed to like watching me rubbing my ass against you."

"You're right that did get him excited, watching your sexy little dance."

"And he really enjoyed it when I sucked your Big. Hard. Cock."

Our faces were inches apart, although I was unsure who had moved. "I loved having your sexy mouth suck my cock. So the only question is did you enjoy it?"

In a soft whisper, "Yes."

"Well then, I think we can find an activity we will all enjoy," Our lips brushed lightly.

"I love you Tom."

"I love you too Sarah."

We grabbed each other passionately, as if those words had liberated us. Our tongues caressed, while our hands explored each other. I frantically began to pull up her shirt. I managed to get it over her breasts before disconnecting our mouths. As soon as the shirt cleared her head, I reconnected. She giggled as struggled to get her arms out of the shirt. I slid my arms around her, attempting to undo her bra straps. After fumbling for about a minute, I stopped kissing her, and focused on the bra strap. 'Fuck," I mumbled.

With a smile, she undid the straps. I pulled it forward, off her arms and deposited to the ground. I squeezed both breasts, smiling like an idiot.

While I was busy ogling her body, Sarah attempted to rip my shirt off. I bent my knees and raised my arms to allow her ease of access in removing my shirt. She threw it to the side as I stood up straight. She leaned into me kissing down my chest. When she reached my pants, she ran her tongue up across my stomach, back to my neck.

I felt shivers run up my spine.

She undid my pants and pulled them, and my boxers down to my feet. I pulled my legs up, as she extracted my feet. She kissed her way up my thighs. As she reached my balls, she sucked one of my balls into her mouth. She suckled at it for a moment before releasing. Her tongue slithered up my hard cock. She kissed the tip before continuing her tongues quest up my body.

By the time she reached my neck, I was going crazy. I grabbed her and threw her backwards onto the bed.

She laughed as she landed, knowing what she was doing to me.

I removed her pants, exposing the smallest g sting I had ever seen. The front material barely covered her pussy. I reached for her hand, and pulled her up. "Turn around and bend over," I demanded.

She smiled as she complied.

I smacked her thick ass, delighted as the flesh jiggled.

"Do you like Mommy's ass?"

"Fuck Mom, I have wanted your ass forever." I slapped the other cheek, appreciating its beauty. I bent down and kissed her ass, running my tongue over her tender flesh.

Mom moaned my name.

I slapped her ass one more time, before standing up.

She rose to meet me, and wrapped me in an embrace.

I carried her back onto the bed, laying on top of her. We kissed passionately, before I worked my way down to her neck. I nibbled gently at her, kissing down to her collarbone. My hands grasped her breasts, pushing them up and together. I rubbed my face all over her breasts and hard nipples, enjoying their feel. I latched onto her right breast, sucking at her teat. Releasing her delectable breast from my mouth, I brushed my lips lightly across her stomach, as I worked my way to my goal. I lowered her panties, taking a deep breath. Her feminine scent flooded my brain. My mouth lowered to her pussy.

"Baby, come here!" She pleaded. "I want your hard cock inside me. I need you to fuck me!"

"Patience," I ordered. My tongue grazed her lips. Her body froze. I licked harder, probing slightly. The flavor of her juices was just barely perceptible. I probed her hole with my tongue getting the full effect of her nectar and it was intoxicating. I resumed licking her lips, going up to her clit. The second my tongue touched her clit, she moaned. I focused on it, sucking gently at it, bringing a finger up to her pussy, rubbing just the entrance. She continued to moan, so I maintained rhythm with my tongue, probing just a little deeper with my finger.

Her hands ran through my hair. She grasped a handful, holding me tight.

I began to finger fuck her, as her moans grew louder.

Her voice cut off, as her thighs wrapped around my head squeezing me.

I continued my actions as her body went rigid, then relaxed. I ceased as she called my name softly.

I stood up and looked down into her eyes.

She summoned me with a finger.

I took my cock in my hand. I rubbed my throbbing cock on her pussy lips. "Are you ready Sarah?"

"Fuck me baby!" she pleaded.

I slowly thrust myself inside her tight hole. Her pussy was made of warm velvet, and I knew then this is where my cock belonged.

She bit at her lower lip, while looking up at me. "Go slow baby. You are huge."

I carefully probed her with my cock, allowing her to adjust. As I got half of my cock into her, she began to moan. Her eyes squeezed shut and she pinched her nipples. I continued to thrust into her, giving her more and more. "Yes. Fuck me baby."

I climbed on top of her, and kissed her mouth. I was bitten on the lip. I playfully nibbled her lip. I had established a good pace, relatively slow and not quite balls deep. And judging from her reaction it was just what she needed. After a few minutes, she gasped, "I... am gonna... cum!" I maintained my rhythm, even as she began to squirm; only slowing when began to shake. Her arms and legged locked me inside her for a minute as she trembled. When she released me, she grasped my head and pulled me in to lather me in kisses. "I love you, so much baby," she professed.

I stood up, gently pulling her with me. With a mischievous grin, I ordered her, "Bend over."

She obeyed, presenting her ass to me. I took my place behind her, reveling in the sight of her ass. I placed myself at her entrance. Her body growing more accustomed, I slid right in. I took a faster pace, while grabbing her hips and holding her in place. I glanced over at my father who was stroking his cock. I motioned him over to my side. He quietly arose.

"Yes baby fuck mommy! Give me that big hard cock."

I slapped her ass, and continued to pound her pussy. "Take my cock you little slut!"

"I'm your little cum hungry slut! Give Mommy your cum baby."

My body obeyed and began to spray my cum into my mother. I tightened my grip on her hips, as my orgasms overtook me. As the pleasure subsided, I pumped one more time before withdrawing.

"Stay still Sarah, I am not done yet." I pulled out and my father quickly moved in, stuffing his cock into the hole where I had just cum.

"Another round baby? Good, I was getting close to another orgasm."

Bob began to fuck Sarah in earnest as I watched. Realizing I had an opportunity, I moved around the other side of the bed. I climbed on and slid oved to my mother. I laid down and presented my semi hard cock to her. Her eyes were closed so I stroked her face. As her eyes opened, the realization dawned on her. "Oh Bob honey, I missed your cock. Fuck me baby!"

Mom lowered her head to my cock and sucked it into her mouth. I could feel every thrust of my father reverberate through my Mother's mouth.

"How are you doing Bob?" I asked.

"I have never been so hard!"

I smiled. "Sarah how does your husband's cock feel inside you."

She moaned as she removed her mouth from my cock. "It's amazing."

"And how do you like sucking my cock while he fucks you from behind?"

"I love your cock baby; I want both of your cocks to fuck me."

Dad slapped her ass causing her to moan again. "She is sucking your cock? Fuck that is hot. Sarah you little slut, can't get enough of his cock can you?"

"It's so good!"

"That's our good little slut, keep blowing me."

Mom returned her mouth to my cock. She took it all the way to the base. Her hot mouth and the tongue bath causing my dick to harden. It tried to push her away, but she held her place allowing it to grow into her throat. AS it reached its full size, her nose remained pressed against my pubic bone.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

She moved slowly backwards, maintaining her angle. In rhythm with my Dad she began fucking her face with my cock.

Too quickly, she pulled of my cock. "Baby grab my hair, I am going to cum."

Dad grabbed her hair pulling her head upright, causing us to make eye contact. I could see the lust in her eyes as she approached climax. "Slap me baby," she urgently whispered.

I caressed her cheek for a second, before pulling back and firmly smacking her cheek. "Ugh!" she screamed unintelligibly. Her body shook, as Dad continued fucking her.

As she regained control, I took her by her hair. "Open your mouth, Sarah."

"Fuck my mouth baby," she begged, as she placed her mouth on my head.

Pulling her head up and down, I fucked her face, already feeling the need to cum.

Dad came first, groaning as he shot his load into Moms flooded pussy.

Mom pushed my hands away, and extracted herself. "Baby let me get on top of you. I need your cock back in Mommy."

I slid up to the head of the bed, resting my head on the pillow. I grasped my cock and pointed it to the ceiling as Mom climbed atop me. My cock slid into her, the mixture of her juices, my cum, and my father's cum, keeping her well lubed.

My Dad plopped down next to me on the bed. "Sarah that was amazing. I love you so much."

"I love you too baby." Sarah professed as she began to slide up and down my pole. "I guess we know how to get you hot!"

I watched in glee as my Mother bounced up and down my cock, her beautiful breasts bouncing wildly. I reached out and took them in my hand, lazily squeezing.

"Watching Tom's clock pleasuring you is so hot, sweetheart. Seeing you moan and beg him to fuck you! I love it!"

"I guess I will keep helping you guys," I chimed in.

Mom laughed. "Baby if you think I am going to stop fucking your huge cock, you are crazy. I want both your cocks inside me every night." She stopped riding me and began grinding her clit on my pelvic bone, the motion allowing my cock rub inside her as well.

"I am going to dump a load in you every chance I can!" I squeezed her tits harder.

Sarah moaned aloud and began riding again.

I released her breast and pulled her torso to me. Her hard nipples rubbed my chest as she continued to ride me. Our tongues reunited inside her mouth. I wrapped my left arm around her lower back, and with my right hand grasped her hip. Holding her, I began fucking her at my own pace.

"I am going to come again," I said.

"Hold on baby I am so close," Mom begged, planting kisses all over my face.

I tried to focus on baseball, or math, to delay my climax. I kept fucking her, desperately hoping she would cum soon.

Dad jumped in to help. "Are you going to take another load from your son's cock? You filthy whore!"

"I am whore," Mom claimed. "A filthy whore fucking her son's giant cock."

"Cum for him you slut!" Dad demanded. "Cum all over his cock."

Mom pulled back looking into my eyes. We reached climax together, staring into each other eyes. Mom kissed me softly on my lips. "I love you baby." She reached out to grasp my father's hand, and laid her head on my chest.

My cock softened, but remained inside Mom as she drifted off to sleep.

12