Family Takedown 02

Story Info
David grooms Allison.
6.8k words
4.56
154.8k
78
1

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fictitious and so are the characters. All characters are 18-years-old or older. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. Not for publication.

Part 01 of this story is in the Incest/Taboo section. I've moved the story to the Non-consent/Reluctance section because I received a lot of complaints it was in the wrong section. I'm okay with that, but can't change it. If INCEST bothers you, don't read this story. This story is a fantasy. It contains NON-CONSENSUAL INCESTUOUS SEX. You've been warned.

*

For a moment, both David and Allison stood quietly in his bedroom, with Allison solemnly staring at the floor as she bent her head in stunned silence at her situation. In her fear and confusion, she did nothing to cover her bare body from her younger brother's eager eyes.

David gawked in disbelief at Allison's nudity, incredulous he had forced her surrender to this degree with only a modest amount of physical intimidation, and increasingly curious as to just how far he could go in disgracing his older sister.

Unlike Allison, David was still a virgin, and while he had experienced fumbling gropes of girl's breasts in the back seat of cars while in high school, he had never had a girl standing before him completely undressed in all her glory...even if it was his superiority-fixated sister.

What he did know about sex he had learned from the vast variety of porn videos he had watched online since adolescence. He practically studied them.

While he'd never had the opportunity to do any of the things they depicted, he had paid attention, developing a comprehensive knowledge of sexual control and coercion techniques he swore he'd use someday...if he ever got the chance.

Today was that day.

David had to admit, Allison looked better than he'd expected, even having seen her traipse about in only a towel or her one-piece bathing suit. Her alabaster skin was unmarred by sun, freckles or any blemishes, consistent with her lack of outdoor activities.

Allison's wide shoulders slumped in her submission to her brother, but her substantial tits were prominent nonetheless, suspended with a gentle slope. They were clearly dense with gland, and not at all fat, affording them a firmness only naturally large breasts can bear.

The science prodigy's frame was sturdy, with her torso slimming downward to a pleasant waist and just a subtle layer of padding covering her stomach muscles, before flaring out to very womanly hips. In the center of her pelvis lay a tangle of brunette pussy hair, matted by her recently strewn panties, but otherwise dense and unkempt. The thick bush completely obscured her womanhood.

All these quite feminine features rested atop two shapely and slender legs of average length tapering to her ankles. Even with her lack of attentiveness to her appearance it was easy to see Allison was nonetheless attractive, possessing a killer body that would dress up nicely if she ever tried.

David certainly noticed as he appraised his nonresistant sister standing dazed before him. His interest was evident in the way his cock continued to swell, pushing against the cotton fabric of his briefs, as noticed by his befuddled older sister.

'This is too good to pass up. I didn't think she'd cave so easily,' the beaming teenager congratulated himself, but realized the need to keep the pressure on. "I've got to take advantage before she snaps out of it. I've got to keep her down.'

David's growing lust clouded out the fact it was his sister he was ogling with such interest. In truth, on a subconscious level, that it was his sister made it much more enticing...and forbidden.

Allison had always lorded over him, but she was hot, in a geeky sort of way, and he had her just where he wanted -- flummoxed and flustered. He planned to drive forward, grind her down until she yielded completely, humiliated and totally at his will.

'It's payback time for my bitchy big sis,' he decided, and his perverted mind began to think of the most demented and taboo ways to enjoy his retribution.

The momentary lull admiring his sister's body...and how best to use it, quickly passed when David boldly barked out an order to Allison.

"Look at me, Allison! Stand up straight, pull your shoulders back,' he instructed commandingly. "Push out those big tits!"

David's voice was unwavering and commanding, seeking to maintain a tone of superiority, while not allowing her a glimpse of hope. He intended to convey a sense he was completely in charge in every way to force her to bow to his authority.

When she didn't respond immediately, trapped in her despair at her seeming inability to escape her brother's lair, David gave her an alarming wake-up call to send the message.

'SMACK!' David's right hand landed open-palmed along the side of her left breast with a hard slap echoing throughout the room.

"AAAWWWWHHHH!!"

The pain rocketed to Allison's brain like a missile as her big left jug smashed into her right, sending both ample melons bouncing wildly side-to-side from the blow. She instinctively raised her arms to protect her sensitive mounds from any further strikes.

"You're not listening, Allison!" David screamed. "Straighten up, and stick those big white tits out. I wouldn't want to have to slap them again!"

David wasn't kidding around, reasserting his dominance and demanding her obedience. He still stood between her and the door, so Allison knew she wasn't going anywhere.

Quickly snapping to attention, the beleaguered teen genius drew back her shoulders and pushed out her bodacious tits, with the imprint of David's hand marking the outside of her reddened left breast.

Allison focused her attention on her brother as he required, identifying a terrifying look in his eyes that was dangerous; a look that spoke of revenge, and more frighteningly...lust.

"You need to get your shit together, Allison," he warned angrily.

"I'm in charge here. Mom and Dad aren't around and nobody will be home for hours," he advised. "Be a respectful girl, do what you're told and I won't have to correct you."

Allison took her domineering brother's threatening words to heart. She was becoming more certain with each demonstration of his cruelty that he would do just that, and much more, to keep her in line.

"Now, let me check these out, make sure there's no permanent damage," her wide-eyed brother said with false concern. "I'd really hate to ruin an incredible set of tits like these, sis."

With the remark, David brazenly cupped his right hand under Allison's recently abused left breast and lifted, pretending to examine the heavy melon for injury, but instead greedily gauging its size and weight.

"Uhhhhh...!" A withering chill rolled through Allison's nude body at the untoward touching by her brother, causing her to shiver involuntarily with his inappropriate familiarity with her breast. Still, she resisted the impulse to pull back, instead granting David the unnatural privilege of feeling her large mammary.

David took his time, gentling squeezing her giant boob, testing its sponginess and density, then running his palm lightly along the surface to determine the softness of Allison's skin and sensitivity to touch.

The goosebumps appearing across her pale, doughy globe told him she was highly-responsive to stimulation -- a revelation reinforced by his sister's nipple crinkling even though he had yet to touch it.

'Mnnnmm...,' Allison moaned quietly, shrinking with the liberties her little brother was taking with her rarely exposed breast.

No one had ever touched her breasts before except her...and her doctor. The act by own brother was too familiar and far too perverse.

"Eeeeh...," Allison squeaked, her wide rose areola tensing when David lightly took the delicate nub between his fingertips to deliberately tweak and tease to hardness.

Allison's sensitive nipple responded to David's touch regardless of her misgivings about the incestuous nature of her brother's handling of her plentiful breast. The susceptible skin wrinkled until it was a tightly drawn-up bud, with her nerve-endings firing to spread the erotic pulse to her brain.

David's smile was irrepressible. His fascination was obvious as he bounced and cajoled the firm melon.

When he had satisfied himself with the health and welfare of her left mound, he reached for the right to ensure it compared favorably, then playfully toyed and lifted both sizable jugs to indecently bounce simultaneously.

Allison could only suffer in silent indignity.

'This is really unbelievable,' David marveled at his good fortune and his sister's weakness. 'I'm playing with Allison's tits...and she's not doing shit!'

'She's done. I've got her,' David reassured himself, amazed at his victory, and how easily he defeated his bossy big sister. 'She may have a little spark of defiance left, but I've already won.'

'Hell,' he thought, letting his mind roam, 'when properly motivated, she'll do whatever I want!'

David was convinced of the collapse of Allison's resistance, and was already determining his next steps, and of other naughty ways to amuse himself with his newly-docile older sister's comely body.

After another moment of joyfully squeezing her gelatinous breasts, balancing them in his hands and tugging on her steely hard nipples, David was ready to move on to an examination of the rest of his prize catch.

Securely grabbing his sister by each shoulder to turn her forcefully around, Allison's backside was now on full display to his wandering eyes.

"Spectacular!" He declared aloud, causing his complacent sister to uncomfortably squirm where she stood.

It was all David could say when first admiring her full bottom. It wasn't tight or muscular like an athlete's, but it was round, plump, and shapely.

Allison's lovely ass offered just the right amount of fat covering each full cheek, giving it a delightful contour David knew would respond well to the grasp of his hand...or the flat of his palm.

'Oh, my god, that ass is built to be spanked!' David exclaimed inside, knowing he would find myriad ways to justify his overwhelming desire to smack his sister's gloriously meaty flanks at the slightest provocation.

'Allison's as much fun from behind as she is up front,' he decided.

His smart older sister's back was broad due to the width of her shoulders, but narrowed going lower before broadening again at the hips.

Her buttocks were sublime, with a sensuous crease down the middle dividing her two pale globes. Each half-moon pushed out sumptuously, but then dropped in a well-defined manner to the tops of her thighs down to her calves.

Wasting no more time in observation, David modestly but deliberately set his right hand on the magnificent right cheek of Allison's bottom, causing another tremor from his sister at his increasing familiarity with her nude body.

"HUUUHH...," Allison gasped when her brother contacted her flesh, her breathing irregular and hips agonizingly shifting throughout David's intimate exploration of her bottom.

Wisely, she didn't resist, despite her discomfort and desire for him to stop. It was dehumanizing and otherworldly at the same time; her body exploited like a prize show animal as her little brother felt her up in the solitude of his bedroom.

David allowed his hand to stay in place a moment, luxuriating in the feel of her warm supple skin before roaming at will over her backside, lightly grasping and pinching the generous right cheek, and drawing up the hemisphere onto her expansive hip. From there, he simply dropped to the center to trail his fingertips from the top of her sealed ass crack down the outer edge to where it began to curve inward until perilously close to her sex.

'Smack!' Unable to resist, David suddenly planted a light, open-palmed swat with his left hand onto Allison's left butt cheek. It was a hard blow, but it caught his apprehensive sister by surprise, making her scoot forward a step.

"Hey...what was that for?" Her protest came out as a cry, instead of a shout.

The 18-year-old young man hadn't originally intended to spank his sister, but her ripe ass was too good to pass up. It was a gentle reminder of his willingness to enforce her subjugation, and to signal that although she was acceding to his fondling, she shouldn't get too comfortable.

Allison's rapid descent at his forceful demands, along with her extremely enticing body unwrapped before him, left David with a full-on erection. The purplish tip of his cock was barely held within his briefs by the tight elastic waistband. Its presence straining against the fabric was unmistakable.

When David turned Allison around to face him once more, her head stayed bowed in shame and her lips pouted appealingly with trepidation. Her eyes widened at what she saw, unable to escape notice of his full measure tight against his seam.

Her 'little' brother might have been diminutive of stature, but his penis wasn't.

Allison had never really seen one up close, including Larry's, but David's looked plenty big...particularly considering her brother's overall body size.

A suddenly very rational fear of the unpleasant possibilities of what he might do with such a fearsome weapon sprang to mind, and just how far into submission her testosterone-fueled brother would reduce his naked sister.

David didn't notice her nervous gaze. He was focused on the forest of curly brown hair between her legs hiding the treasure of her womanhood from his view.

Allison saw his look and knew in her heart where her brother's next assault on her dignity was headed. He had examined her breasts and surveyed her ass with impunity, leaving only the cherished secrets of her vagina as uncharted by his wandering hand.

It was an insult to her virtue she wasn't sure she could tolerate, causing her to reflexively swallow hard.

Protectively, the ill-treated coed pressed her thighs together, hoping against hope to prevent David access to the mystery of her feminine charms -- so rarely viewed and unaccustomed to exposure.

Contrary to her immediate fears, her brother moved in an unexpected direction, raising instead an unthinkable new threat to her modesty and honor.

"This is just unacceptable," David suddenly announced.

Shaking his head vigorously, the powerful young aggressor tightly entwined several fingers of his right hand into the billowing tuft of dense pussy hair covering his sister's crotch, unceremoniously dragging her like some child's pull toy towards the bathroom.

"YEEEEEKKKK!" Allison yelped in distress. The pain of his tugging on the delicate area was immense, leaving Allison no choice but to follow, or lose a significant clump of her pubic hair from the most sensitive of regions.

David steadfastly walked Allison into the bathroom without stopping, leading the way, with her jello-y tits jiggling vibrantly to her awkward steps needed to accommodate the guiding hand of her brother.

"Slow down...ouucchhh!" Allison complained through her shock at the sudden move. "You're going to pull it out. What are you doing?"

"Get up on the counter...now," her determined brother scowled, releasing his sister's bush and pointing at the countertop. He sounded less angry than aggravated.

Even as she hesitated, uncertain of his purpose, her authoritative brother's tone, along with the sureness of his actions, was enough to make Allison fearfully heed his words.

A sense of peril present, on unbalanced legs she lifted her body up and plop her bare bottom on the cool smooth surface of the granite counter between the dual sinks in the adjoined bathroom.

"Scoot up to the sink, Allison," David ordered in a self-assured way that spoke of his growing comfort with his control and certainty of her obedience. "Get your ass up to the edge, and put your legs around the basin."

Anxiously leaning onto her elbows, Allison tenuously spread a leg on either side of the sink. Her considerable tits sloped appealingly to the sides of her torso, and her erect nipples pointed towards the ceiling.

David ominously plugged the drain and turned the warm water.

Allison's stomach sank as she quickly figured out what was going on when David reached into the cabinet drawer to pull out a pair of scissors, before opening the medicine cabinet to retrieve a razor and shaving cream.

"OH NO! NO...NO YOU DON'T, DAVID!" Allison was adamant in her refusal. "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO THAT! I WON'T ALLOW IT."

After his triumphs so far, David knew his sister's attempt at preventing his plan was without the resolve to succeed. A little intimidation, which came immediately, and he was certain her limited resolve would shatter into feeble acquiesence.

'WHAM!' David's fist slammed onto the countertop between her spread thighs. Force was no longer necessary, as the mere threat of it was sufficient to gain his weak sister's compliance.

"AAAAYYYYYAAAH!" His startled sister screeched her fear, and her legs parted further in reaction.

"STAY THAT WAY!" Her sneering brother barked menacingly.

"Honestly, David...please...don't...do it. It's wrong...it's embarrassing!" David's miserable sister complained through her angst, even as she accepted his instructions and kept her legs widely parted.

Tears of shame welled in her eyes and her voice faltered. Her humiliation was written in the way her body flushed and grew taut with the realization of her brother's awful intent.

David wasn't listening.

Picking up the scissors, he grabbed a twisted lock of her bushy cunt hair to snip off near the base to his paralyzed sister's utter horror. Holding the looping strands in his hand for a moment of inspection, he then tossed them into the trash can beneath the vanity.

Allison shifted her hips in response to his trim, trying to avoid further clipping by her unrepentant younger brother.

"I'd hold still if I were you, Allison. These things are pointy," David chided, a disturbing playfulness in his voice, as if this were some game.

With that warning, his humbled college sister decided to heed his words, watching with bated breath as David went to work on her unruly pussy hair; cutting and trimming the bulk in a haphazard manner, unconcerned about its final appearance.

If only a webcam had been in the room. It was quite a picture.

Demoralized nineteen-year-old science prodigy Allison lay stripped naked, propped on her elbows on the counter of the bathroom she shared with her eighteen-year-old brother. Her large, buoyant melons rolled on her chest from her shallow breathing as she minimized her movement to avoid an accidental stick from the pointed scissors.

David, sporting an erection pressing firmly against the restraining cloth of his briefs, clipped and thinned the thick matte of his older sister's pussy fur as she warily offered up her defenseless mound, fully accessible above the bathroom sink for ease of access. Her blue eyes were wild and her expression mortified as she witnessed her impenetrable pubic thatch rapidly disappearing in preparation for the unfathomable act she was sure came next.

Finished with the scissors, a patchy nest of discordant pubic hair surrounding her vagina remained. In some places, it was thick and dark; in others, it was taken to near the surface, with the pale skin of her mound peeking through the irregular covering.

"Ok, now we can get to work," David remarked, satisfied with his effort so far.

"Can't you just leave it with a trim?" Allison begged her brother, hoping he'd leave her some remaining growth on her raggedly-cropped mons, but somehow knowing it was a waste of breath.

"Do you really need to use a razor?" She added helplessly.

The very thought of her brother between her spread thighs, tending to her hairy mound with a razor, was emotionally devastating to Allison.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers