Family Takedown 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she broke.

"OOOHHHH, PLEASE...OHH PLEASE!" Allison swooned. "OOHHH, DAVID...MAKING...UUHHNNH...MAKING ME...AHHGGH...CUM!!!"

The orgasm rolled up and down her body in waves from the epicenter between her thighs. Allison's legs, stomach and chest undulated with each powerful pulse.

The overwhelmed teen's eyes closed completely and her head dropped back as all her senses focused on the throbbing nub her brother continued to roll between his fingers, alternately pinching and stroking the excited pearl to drive the crest of his sister's climax to its peak for as long as possible.

"AAAHHHHHH...DAVID...OOOOOHHH...," she exclaimed with unrestrained pleasure. "THERE...UNNNHHUH...RIGHT THERE!"

The orgasm continued like nothing Allison had ever experienced by her own hand.

The muscles in her abdomen and thighs contracted arduously in exquisitely painful knots as she pushed her soaking cunt against her little brother's hand in a desperate attempt to draw every sensation possible as he diligently rubbed her aching clit.

"UUUUNNNNNGGGGHH...OHH...NOT AGAIN...OHH...OHH...AAAAWWWHHHHHHH!!!" Allison screamed.

David's eyes were saucers as his reserved, inexperienced big sister groaned out a second climax.

Allison's incredible body reacted to the strength of the orgasm consuming her body, becoming flushed and damp with sweat, while her face twisted with the confused expression of pleasure so splendid as to seem almost painful.

David delighted in watching Allison's big D-cup tits dancing in every direction as she came, deliberately releasing her hard nipple to allow her gelatinous mound to bound preposterously free.

Mostly, David enjoyed her words, signifying her submission as she moved from resistance to denial to defeat and then surrender. She had begged him to take her over the top, and then again for her little brother to stay the course to bring her to her ecstatic peak against his unwavering hand.

"UUNNNHHH, YESSS!" Allison screamed unabashedly. "OHHH, MY GAWWWD...CUMMMINNGGG... AGAIN, DAVID! OOHHH, SOOOOO GOOOD...SOOO, AWWWNNHHHHH...!"

Eventually, David's strumming of her clitoris eased as she stepped slowly down from the dizzying heights of her third orgasm.

"Mmm...hummm...," Allison's deep groans diminished to soft moans, and eventually mewling whimpers as her body relaxed, dropping her head and torso to the cool surface of the countertop.

Her brother's touch lingered but lightened, with the swirling action of his fingers slowing before stopping altogether.

Allison was exhausted.

The overpowering orgasm left her body swamped with perspiration and her breathing deep as she gathered herself. The exhilaration of her climax drained her of all strength, with the stress in her thighs and arms leaving her limp.

Allison lay still...a sexually-exhausted ragdoll on the bathroom counter.

End Part 02