Family Takedown 14

Story Info
Kristina visits the Thornton's with Grandpa Sam.
8.7k words
4.58
29.7k
28
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fictitious and so are the characters. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is strictly coincidental. All characters are 18 years old or older. All rights reserved.

This story is a fantasy picking up where I left off as David Thornton expands his circle of family conquests. It can probably stand on its own, but it would help if you read the first 13 chapters. Some will like it, others won't, but sequels are that way. This story leans more towards reluctant than non-consensual sex, but even reluctant sex is truly nonconsensual. It definitely includes incestuous sex. If that bothers you, don't read it. You've been warned. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author.

KRISTINA'S VISIT

Kristina Donovan had only divorced within the last year. Suddenly single after her husband Thomas unexpectedly left one Saturday morning, Kristina was suddenly alone -- unskilled and wondering what to do next.

Thomas had returned from an extended business trip that Kristina hadn't realized included a woman he'd met while leading a complex architectural project. He was packing on a turnaround to meet the shameless homewrecker again when he dropped the bombshell on his unsuspecting wife.

"You're just too boring, Kristina, and too weak-willed. People walk all over you," he declared harshly. "I only married you because you were pretty with a great body. I thought you'd be a good housewife and mother, but then we find out you can't even have kids."

"That's not my fault, Thomas. You know that," she defended her wounded pride. "It's the way my father raised me, and not having children is just unfortunate biology. It's not like it was on purpose."

"The baby thing maybe, and the submissive personality too, but not the boring part. That's all you," Thomas retorted harshly. "You never do anything wild or unexpected. Hell, you don't even put out like you used to when we met. I want a girl who's exciting, sexy and vibrant."

"But Thomas?" Kristina called after him as he headed for the door.

"I'll have my lawyer contact you," he replied, "and you'd better find a new place to live by the time I get back next week."

Then, he was gone.

*****************************

Six months later, Kristina was divorced and without a home. With nowhere else to turn, the newly single woman moved in with her gruff but loving father, Sam. It was a tremendous change, as her dad lived halfway across the country, but Kristina didn't see how she had any other choice.

Samuel 'Slammin' Sam' Bolton had lost his wife of 42 years, Kristina's mother Maggie, in a tragic auto accident just two years prior. He was 63, a former military careerist as a master mechanic now living alone.

Sam only had his two adult daughter's left -- Kathryn, or Kate Thornton, at 41 the oldest, lived on the west coast with her husband George and their three teenage children. Kristina, now 36 with no kids and recently divorced, moved into the room she grew up in down the hall.

Frankly, Sam was happy to have the companionship, as living alone was growing sad and unbearable she he'd lost Maggie. He was used to having a woman around to do his bidding.

Kristina wasn't the most lively or adventurous person, but she was his sweet little girl, and made for good company. Sam also knew from how he'd raised his obedient daughter she'd do as he said and take care of the house in the absence of his wife and her mother.

In truth, Sam wasn't always easy to be around. He had been a take-charge, no-holds-barred disciplinarian in raising his girls, ensuring they were brought up conservatively and respectful of their superiors. The two girls learned early to do as they were told and not to question authority.

Kristina had lost that attribute a little in college, falling prey to the feminist leanings of her professors and fellow students, but Sam was convinced he could rid her of those very tendencies while living under his roof. He was certain the liberal attitude was the reason Thomas had dumped his lovely youngest daughter in the first place.

By his training and character, the rigid ex-soldier had always held an old-fashioned patriarchal view of male-female relationships. He wasn't unnecessarily harsh or mean-spirited. He truly loved his wife and daughters, but he demanded respect and obedience, holding deeply set beliefs about the family unit and the role of the man as leader.

Maggie was expected to demurely accede to his commands without question, and she did. It was the only way he knew after his own youth in a traditional home and a lifetime of military living.

"Hi Kristi," Sam greeted his youngest daughter when Kristina arrived with just a suitcase and a check for $50,000 from Thomas' lawyer as the only payment she'd receive as compensation for 12 years of living with the man who left her for the arms of another woman without a home on virtually no notice.

Her father was the only person to call her Kristi.

"I don't like the name Kris," he once explained to Maggie, insisting she do the same. "It sounds too much like a boy."

Someone once tried to call her Krissy, but she hated that name. She believed it made her sound like some kind of mindless airhead instead of a vibrant young woman of intelligence and bearing, but Kristi was agreeable, especially by her beloved and respected father.

Sam wanted his youngest daughter to be all girl -- frills and lace and everything, especially after her older sister Kate grew to develop her natural athletic skills.

Kristina was just that, not possessing any of the ability in sports or gymnastics preferred by Kate. Instead, she opted for cute dresses, dolls, and all the stereotypically girlish interests society assigns to the so-called 'fairer' sex.

"Hi daddy," Kristi smiled at her manly father with a tear in her blue eyes, happy to be enveloped in the secure, powerful arms of her caring dad. "It's good to see you."

"Let's get you home and settled in, sweetie," Sam offered kindly, before dissing Thomas for his callous disregard for his little girl. "You can start over and put that asshole ex-husband in the rearview mirror."

*****************************

"David? You in the den?" Kate Thornton's melodic voice rang from the hallway as she tracked down her only son.

Neither of Kate's two daughters, Allison and Britney, were home. Egg-headed Allison was at the library, as usual, while carefree Brit was off with her friend Jenny doing who the hell knew what, although Kate had a pretty good idea.

"Yeah, mom. Watching the game," the newly-anointed Thornton family leader cheerfully called to his animated mother. "Get your sweet ass in here and tell me what you want?"

The coarse remark hardly phased Kate, who'd become accustomed to her dominating son's demeaning references to her and her daughters. Nevertheless, entering the family den the suburban wife was confronted with a sight she should have expected, but even now struggled to mentally accommodate.

"Ohhh," Kate gasped upon seeing the young college wrestler reclining on the sofa facing her dressed in a tight muscle t-shirt and a loose-fitting pair of shorts.

Her 18-year-old son's legs were parted with his pant-leg wide open, exposing his long soft cock beneath the abbreviated cotton fabric to her wandering blue eyes.

"David, sometimes I wish you'd cover up," his surprised mother admonished lightly, knowing she was wasting her time, but feeling she should act like a parent, at least sometimes. "It can be disconcerting to walk into a room and see your, well, everything on display."

"You mean my cock? You can say it, mom," the smart-aleck kid smirked as he checked out her out from head to toe. "Besides, you're not dressed much better, if you know what I mean?"

"Okay, your cock. Happy now?" Kate shot back good-naturedly considering the circumstances, but blushed nonetheless in using the raunchy word. "Besides, I dress this way for you. Remember, wise guy?

Sophisticated and charming, Kate generally didn't use such crude terms except at the height of passion during the taboo sexual bouts with her son. At other times, she preferred more refined language.

In keeping with her cultivated style, the respectable socialite wore her sandy brown hair in her ubiquitous ponytail, but styled in a French braid adding to her allure. Beyond that, Kate was decked out in very unmotherly fashion, with her athletic body contained in only a snug fire engine red sleeveless top that left very little of her abundant curves to her son's fertile imagination.

No pants, no panties, no nothing.

Kate's large, upright breasts pressed against the stretchy fabric emphasizing her round silver dollar-sized areolae and the large arm holes revealed a generous sampling of her ample side boobs. The hem of the scanty garment stopped merely an inch or so below the swell of her firm, muscular butt cheeks honed from weekly tennis sessions -- and now, a frequent course of rigorous fucking by her insatiable son.

It was a scandalous outfit for a mother to don in the presence of her teenage son -- any mother except Kate Thornton, that is, now fully under the sexual weal of the imperious youth.

"So, to repeat, what's up, mom?" David asked for a second time while training his attention on his half-naked mother's gloriously carved legs stretching down to the tops of her red and white-checked sneakers.

"I just got off the phone with my sister," Kate started tenuously, uncertain of the response she'd receive from her uncompromising son.

"She and dad want to visit next week," she uttered mildly. "You know, to help her get over her divorce. How do you feel about your Aunt Kristina and Grandpa Sam staying with us for a couple of weeks?"

"I'm cool with it mom," David answered casually, dispatching the notion it was a problem while at the same time creating a new concern in the mind of his mother. "I've always liked Aunt Kristina, and gramps is pretty cool too, for an old guy."

"Are you sure? It could disrupt things around here for a bit. What about," Kate paused, thinking carefully about her next question, "the situation here? At home, I mean?"

"What about it?" David replied directly, nonchalant about the nefarious environment of sexual domination and debauchery he'd created in the Thornton household.

Kate went silent, still uncomfortable speaking the indecorous words aloud.

"You mean about the fact that I've been fucking you?" the callous youth asked coldly to speak the words for her, "or that I'm fucking Allison and Brit? About the fact you're all my personal sex toys?"

A chill of shame and lust ran through Kate at the immodest words as her sumptuous body tremored and her nipples tightened ever so slightly in response.

"Umm, yes, David. That," Kate responded warily, apparently afraid of what a visit by her attractive sister and chauvinistic father could degenerate into under the imaginative presence of her domineering son.

"I don't understand?" David asked with feigned innocence. "Is that a problem?"

"David, seriously?" Kate yelped with exasperation, knowing he was playing with her, but still trying to find some sense of respectability beyond the true nature of their warped 'mother-son' dynamic.

"You can't expect that kind of behavior to be acceptable with them here?" the modest mother explained ingenuously. "Especially my father. I mean, you're fucking your mother -- his oldest daughter. You can't fuck me with them around."

"Why not? It offers an intriguing possibility, don't you think?" David teased mercilessly, recognizing the discomfort his apprehensive mother felt at the prospect of David boning her with her sister or father in the next room.

Kate felt a surge of panic shake her psyche.

"You mean, you don't think grandpa would take kindly to seeing his oldest daughter bent over the couch taking my cock from behind?" the incorrigible youth taunted his concerned mother.

"No, I don't, young man," Kate reprimanded her son, "and don't get any ideas about doing so."

"LOOK MOM, I'LL FUCK YOU, ALLISON, OR BRIT WHEN I WANT AND WHERE I WANT!" David charged in a sudden burst of rage, before pausing to collect himself once more.

"If gramps sees it, tough shit," he added more calmly, stupidly dismissing the threat posed by the old veteran, before stating ominously. "Hell, he may even want to join in."

"DAVID! Don't say such a thing!" Kate barked at her wayward son. "Daddy would never allow it, and he certainly wouldn't want to 'join in.'"

"Well, then, what about Aunt Kristina?" David retorted without batting an eye. "Is she fair game? I'll bet she's a great piece of ass."

"DAVID!" Kate howled with outrage at the impertinence of her dastardly son. "That's my little sister you're talking about, not a 'great piece of ass.' Don't even think about it."

"Just sayin', if they're gonna be stayin' here and all," the youth replied to her ineffective reproach, "they should live under the rules of the house. It might be fun to expand the family circle, you know?"

"David, don't you dare," Kate responded plaintively, before rethinking her tone to ease off and make it a request so as not to antagonize him further. "You won't, uh, do anything, will you? I mean, while they're here?"

"I don't know. I haven't decided," David demurred thoughtfully.

"But don't think you get a voice in it, or that I'm not going to fuck you with grandpa and Aunt Kristina around," he then added forcefully to reaffirm his position of power. "I'm not going two weeks without pussy -- my mother's, Allie's, or Brit's either for that matter."

"Well, yes, I understand, but please just be discreet," Kate placated her demanding son, "and please don't take me in front of them, okay?"

"I suppose," the omnipotent youth granted in concession to his mother's desires, "maybe I'll even let you and dad sleep together in your bed."

"That would be nice, son, but your father will be in London for a symposium next week. I'd like to do that when he returns the following week though," Kate accepted the kind offer gratefully.

"Just don't deny me, understand?" David warned firmly. "Your pussy is mine, and I'll take it when I want. Whatever else happens, we'll see."

"Yes, David," Kate smiled obsequiously, wiggling her bottom playfully in silent recognition of her son's dominant nature and her subservience while secretly admiring his strength, even if it had resulted in the absolute corruption of her family.

"Now, get over here and wrap those luscious lips around my cock," the depraved youth ordered. "Your tight ass is making me horny. I need one of those magnificent blowjobs you do so well."

"Jeez, David, didn't Britney blow this morning?" the amazed mother asked doubtfully, even as she sauntered over to where her expectant son reclined. "I'm kind of busy, you know."

"She did, and she did a great job too," David explained with eyes focused on his mother's buoyant C-cup tits bobbling sweetly as she approached, "but no one sucks cock better than you, mom."

"Well, thank you, I suppose," Kate tenuously accepted the indecent compliment about her masterful oral skills and kneeled by the couch to gracefully slip her hand up the open pant-leg until she encountered her son's waking giant of a cock.

"Ahhh," the contented collegian sighed. "I love it when touch me so lightly like that. You have the softest hands."

"More praise," his playful mother teased as the warm tube pulsed while swelling into a solid column of steel-hard meat. "You must be horny."

David's thick eight inches now filled her petite hand, bulging in seeking to escape the constricting confines of his shorts, and Kate reflexively drew a deep raspy breath as a surge of lust rushed up her body at the sheer size and power of his compelling prick.

"Ohhhhh," Kate swooned as she deftly unwrapped the strident member, drawing his pants off his hips to set the most impressive cock she'd ever experienced loose to pop up towards in taut stomach in eager anticipation of what came next.

Thoroughly broken to his service after weeks of suffering under his remorseless dominion, not to mention the mind-blowing orgasms he provided, the subjugated mother still couldn't get over her unseemly admiration for the majesty of her sons splendid tool -- big, hard and mostly, indefatigable.

The young titan's member pulsated with life, it's stalwart shaft rigid and smooth topped by a flaring purple knob she found to be supple and appealing -- easy to swallow to the rim before the long trip down to the curly nest of brown hair framing the base. His scrotum-encased testicles were like billiard balls secured in their wrinkled protective pouch.

Bending to what was becoming a more pleasant task each time she applied her sweet lips to David's achingly swollen cock; Kate extended her searching tongue to languidly glide the moist flat deliberately across the tender surface of the fat knob.

"Awwhhh, yeah, work the head like that, mom," the happy lad implored. "You've got it so hard."

Kate did as told, sliding her tongue to stimulate the roused tip, and then encircling the crown to apply gentle suction, before lightly drawing her teeth over the perceptive skin as she withdrew. Throughout, in the manner of a good cocksucker as she'd been trained, she used neither hand to stroke his stiff pole and fixed her brilliant blue eyes directly on his dazed orbs.

"Ready, baby?" the seductress cooed with a gleam of her raised eye and devilish smile, taking a perverse joy in taunting her demanding son before undertaking what she was certain was his favorite part of her disgraceful oral exhibition.

"Ohhh, yes, do it," David stammered his desire, anxious to witness an act of which he never tired. "Take it down, mom. Swallow me whole."

"You want mommy to swallow you cock, David?" Kate teased mercilessly, exercising the lone control she possessed in her otherwise submissive relationship with the autocratic young man. "Do you want to see your mother suck down her son's big hard cock?"

"Yes, ma'am!" he enthusiastically replied, practically begging to see his pretty, usually reserved mother consume inch after inch of his tensing shaft until her ruby lips brushed the soft curls of his pubic hairs and the bulge of his inflamed cockhead impressed itself in her throat.

"Alright then, what my little boy wants," she assured with a sexy grin and another last swipe of her tongue across the excited crown, "my little boy gets."

Circling her lush lips, Kate took the tumescent knob into her mouth once more, but this time didn't stop, lowering her mouth slowly to absorb every solid inch of the inflated pole. Her crystal blue eyes met his all the way to the base, and she paused only momentarily when the bloated tip punched through to her throat to bulge just as David envisioned.

'Gck, gguk, uck,' the experienced fellatrix gagged a little, but it only added to her allure in her mesmerized son's mind.

After a moment, Kate skillfully retreated to the head once more, but immediately dropped down again, and then again, and then again, each time taking his thick staff into her warm mouth to the barrier of her throat before relinquishing the saliva-coated pole to repeat once more.

"Uhhh, oh mom, it's wonderful," David lauded his mother's marvelous technique. "Ohhh fuck, you're the best cocksucker in the world."

'Slup, schmep, smuph,' Kate slurped and sucked, diligently working over her teenage son's remarkable iron-bar cock for the next ten minutes, meticulously employing every trick she knew to get the resilient kid to pop off in her mouth so she could finish cleaning the house.

"Yes! Oh yes, mom," the peaking youngster exalted, crying aloud his release as his climax rocketed throughout his muscular frame. "Drain me, mom. Suck me dry!"

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers