Family Takedown 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, it looked like you needed help with your dream, grandpa," the deviant teen continued in a squeaky 'little girl' voice designed to seduce him further.

"Oh, I, uhh, see," Sam moaned, succumbing further into the demented abyss of his Pixie's impressive oral skills.

"I thought I could, um, make your dreams come true," Brit giggled adorably while stroking the slobbery length of his inflamed shaft with her petite hand -- still unable to entirely encircle the broad circumference.

"Ohhh, Pixie, I, uhhh, don't know?" Sam sighed between panting breaths as his sweet granddaughter returned her mouth to working over his thick pole, wetting her lips to slurp around his sensitive crown once more.

To his surprise, it was clear to Sam his little Pixie knew exactly what she was doing as she slathered his stiff prick with her delightful tongue, running the flat of the moist surface along his length, and then gobbling him down from the tip to take as much of his hardened cock into her mouth as she could handle.

As she did, Sam noticed the way Brit's loose baby doll nightie scooped at the neck, almost to the point of exposing her stiff nipples. He knew he shouldn't look, but couldn't manage to remove his gaze from the marvelous set of ripe tits his little Pixie possessed, available to the eye and begging to be grasped by a waiting hand.

'I should stop my little Pixie. This is incest,' the old man lamented remorsefully between ragged breaths before halting any such thoughts as the spectacular feel of Brit's silken mouth consuming his fierce erection overtook him. 'I should really...ohhhhhhh.'

It was all so lewd -- obscene really. Even then, it had been a long time since Sam had been given head, especially by such a pretty young girl.

As Brit sucked his hyper-agitated cockhead between her tender lips again, the tough old ex-soldier found himself powerless to end the incredible blowjob by his cute granddaughter as she employed her best suctioning action on his aroused tool.

"Ahhh! Pixie! You're my, uhh, sweet girl. How can you be, um, so good at, uh, sucking cock?" Sam moaned coarsely in splendor at the surprising talents of the girl he still thought of as his little Pixie, not as a grown woman.

Brit paused again with a devilish smile and a string of saliva reaching from her bottom lip to the tip of his glistening pole.

"Same as soccer, grandpa -- practice," the coquettish teen smiled with an impish grin.

The relentless teen vixen then promptly returned to again ensnare his cockhead between her lips by the flaring rim, flitting her tongue around the bursting knob to send his thighs tremoring with lust coursing his lower body.

"Lucky boy," Sam groaned before dropping his head to the cushion in surrender to the sublime oral skills of his baby granddaughter.

"Boys, grandpa. Plural," Brit corrected scandalously, before dropping a dangerous hint at the incestuous developments in the family since his last visit, "although there is one special boy."

"Ohhh! Okay, Pixie," Sam stammered, apparently now unconcerned as her grandfather about his little Pixie's newly-discovered promiscuous ways.

Relaxing into the comfy chair, he let the uncompromising girl continue with her best efforts on his spastic cock, melting into the warmth of the velvet interior of her mouth as it pulled up and down along his rigid shaft time after time with a hypnotic cadence driving his need for release.

For a brief moment, Sam considered the moral implications of letting his teenage granddaughter suck him off, but it was her idea, after all, and the pleasure derived from her pliant mouth soon muddled his concerns.

'This is wrong,' he acknowledged, before hopelessly conceding, 'but shit, she's good at giving head.'

In the end, Sam's deeply ingrained patriarchal beliefs about the sexual role of women in relation to men, along with the eye-pleasing vision of his pretty little Pixie half-naked on her knees subserviently servicing his hard cock, merged nicely to assuage any guilt in support of his perverted worldview.

It was enough to quickly dissuade him of any ideas of stopping Brit. From that point on, the old man was lost in a world where all that mattered was the sweet suckling sensations of her incomparable mouth on his exquisitely aroused staff.

The bewitching, hard-bodied athlete didn't disappoint, unleashing all her well-honed talents and considerable endurance with the expectation of ultimately draining her grandfather's prodigious balls of their familial seed.

Throughout, Brit zealously observed Sam's expressions as she ran her tongue repeatedly along his dancing and dodging cock shaft, occasionally dropping to lick his hairy scrotum, and listening intently to her captivated grandfather's capitulation to her pleasurable mouth.

'Huhh, uhh, hhuuh,' Sam's breathing deepened and grew irregular, with his glazed eyes at half-mast as he fixated on watching his stalwart pole disappear into Brit's mouth only to reappear once more shining with her saliva.

"Ohhhhh, Pixie, that's so nice," the laboring man wheezed as he struggled to endure the awe-inspiring blowjob by his commandeering granddaughter, before a streak of conscience overcame him one last time and he thought it best to at least advise her of his precarious state of impending climax.

"Awwhhh, you should, ohhh, pull off or, ohh, I'm gonna blow," Sam groaned in precipitous warning to the attentive girl affixed to the business-end of his resonating cock. "Pixie, you're going to, unhh, make your grandpa cum."

The words were exactly what Brit wanted to hear, and instead of having a precautionary effect, it sent her into overdrive to impart a flurry of cocksucking energy by rapidly engulfing his hard shaft as deeply as her throat permitted.

'Mmmuph, slumph, mummp,' the determined vamp ramped up her efforts, winking at her faltering grandpa with certainty through her impassioned blue eyes of her solemn goal to accomplish exactly what he'd cautioned her about.

'Give it up, old man,' she thought hungrily. 'Give your little Pixie every drop you've got in your big balls.'

"UNNNGGHHH," the ex-soldier grunted, flexing his powerful hips to unintentionally drive his spongy crown to the edge of the surprised girl's throat while releasing the first salvo of his incestuous spunk into her practiced mouth.

'Guggh, mopphhh,' Britney choked as the specious load ricocheted within her overwhelmed oral cavity to fill her cheeks.

True to her expertise though, Brit quickly recovered as the second burst jettisoned from the eye of her ecstatic grandpa's erupting cockhead to add to the reservoir of forbidden jism already planted within her bloated mouth.

"Awwwnhh, holy fuck! Ohhh, Pixie!" Sam gasped under his breath as his climax rolled from his pelvis, sending spontaneous muscle contractions throughout his abdomen to arch his back convulsively off the chair.

"Ohhhhh, suck me girl," the writhing old man called out ingloriously to his heavenly little Pixie.

'Mmmuph, mmmp,' Brit kept her lips attached to his spurting tip like the great cocksucker she'd become.

Swallowing the pool of taboo jism swelling her mouth, the young girl relished the density of her grandfather's voluminous cream, before consuming the remaining stream of incestuous goo flowing from Sam's emptying balls to her waiting tummy.

"Huuhhh," Sam snorted for breath, trembling and sweating through his pajamas as his peak crested and he slowly came down from his orgasmic mountaintop.

Throughout, Britney suckled and licked his pulsing shaft, drawing out the last of his aged semen before dutifully cleaning his cock shaft and gently bringing her beloved grandfather back to reality.

"Better, grandpa?" Brit asked obsequiously, raising her pretty countenance to smile at Sam with a glistening coat of his translucent jism obscenely glazing her quivering lips. "Was that the blowjob of your dreams?"

"Whewww! Ohhh, Pixie," the satisfied elder puffed, "that was truly incredible. I don't know who that special guy is your practicing on, but I'll bet he's one happy sonofabitch."

"Sure you know him, grandpa," Brit cooed her response while teasing him with the promise of more. "Of course, I can practice on you while you're here."

"Pixie, hon, you know that's not right, what just happened?" Sam gulped at the prospect of future blowjobs from his captivating teenage granddaughter.

"It's incest, sweetheart," he advised with no small sense of guilt, his sense of propriety demanding he at least attempt to resist the urge to greedily accept the unusual offer. "It's immoral -- at least most people think so."

"David doesn't mind," the affronted girl announced proudly. "He likes it. He says I'm great at sucking cock."

"David? David who?" her grandfather asked suspiciously, unable to believe who his mind suggested.

"David Thornton, silly," Brit answered boldly, unconcerned about what her stunned grandfather thought, and hoping he'd recognize the benefits of the as yet unrevealed new Thornton family dynamic.

"Your brother?" Sam gasped. "Your blowing your, um, brother?"

"Yes, grandpa," Brit answered plainly. "Why shouldn't I? He's my twin. There's no one more special than that."

She knew her reply was intended to shock, but it also could draw her flabbergasted grandfather into their incestuous web.

"Fuck me," the startled man murmured in disbelief while shaking his head.

"That'll come later," Brit answered cryptically to her grandfather's amazement as she neatly tucked away his softening cock into his pajamas and reaffixed the button.

"But, but, Pixie, he's your brother," Sam reeled at Brit's sordid words even as the unthinkable possibility of fucking his hard-bodied granddaughter had already taken hold of his degenerate mind.

"Yeah, grandpa, I know who he is," the irrepressible teen athlete acknowledged facetiously, before adding crudely, "but he has a big cock, just like you."

"I, uh, I don't believe it," Sam nodded his bewildered acceptance of the words, but remained unconvinced.

"What's so hard to believe, grandpa? I just sucked you off, didn't I?" Brit challenged inquisitively, before revealing even more startling news. "Allie blows him too."

"What the fuck! Allie? Bookworm Allie?" Brit's incredulous granddad yelped at the incomprehensible notion his voluptuous but reclusive oldest granddaughter was involved in such perverse sexual activity.

"Allison is giving David head?" he questioned again in utter shock.

"Sure, gramps," Brit answered calmly, adding with no small amount of pride. "She's not as good as me or mom, but she's getting better."

"Wait. Wait up a minute, Pixie. What did you just say? Your mother?" Sam stumbled, stunned to incredulity by the even more unlikely possibility. "My daughter Kate, your mother, is blowing David?"

"Well, yes. I mean, she didn't want to at first," Brit acknowledged, "but David convinced her it was for the best. Now, she's into it. As I said, David does have a big cock, you know?"

"I'm confused," Sam bemoaned, merely trying to wrap his head around the staggering revelation about the women of the Thornton family and their apparent servitude to his lone grandson. "My oldest daughter is sucking off her son?"

"Yes, grandpa," Brit responded, before lobbing yet another grenade onto the fragmented psyche of the old man. "I'll bet if you play your cards right, she'll suck you off too.

"NO! My daughter? Are you insane?" the gray-haired veteran railed, overwhelmed by what he was hearing, but also disturbingly intrigued at a level he couldn't quite explain by the very thought of his oldest girl's mouth on his stiff cock.

"Sure, grandpa," Britney confirmed. "Mom gives great head, and she likes big cocks just as much as I do. Just ask David. But she's weak like Allison and daddy. She'll do whatever you tell her to do, if you're insistent about it."

"Anything," she added for emphasis to leave no doubt what she meant.

Sam sat in shock, letting the news of his upright daughter's subservience to her apparently dominating son sink-in. His softening cock twitched just a touch at the unseemly image of his prim and proper Katie on her knees with her muscular son's cock in her mouth.

"You have to be strong though, like David," Brit informed her skeptical grandfather unasked, seeking to inspire him to act on the possibility of an illicit coupling with her mother -- his own daughter.

"Mom needs to be told resolutely and in no uncertain terms," the conniving girl warned. "She needs to think she has no choice, then she'll give in and do whatever you say. I know you're strong, grandpa. You'll see."

"I don't know what to say?" Sam worried, afraid his inner demons might show and he'd actually adopt Brit's wicked idea.

"Don't say anything to anyone though," Brit replied cautiously, smiling inside at the deprave seed she'd planted in the old man's mind. "You'll find out about mom, if you want."

With that final admonition, the young temptress stood and turned towards her bedroom. When she did, her baby doll nightie rose to expose her spectacularly tight ass swiveling in unexpected invitation as she sashayed down the hall before turning to impart one last message.

"I bet you will. Want to, I mean," she taunted her flummoxed grandfather with a devilish grin. "Ya know?"

END CHAPTER 14