Family Tales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers

Her daughter struggled like mad but her son held her fast while her own mother betrayed her and licked her where so few had licked her before. She dared to look back only to see her mother bend down further so that she could reach as much of her daughter's pussy as possible. Starting at the top she slowly started to lick up and down the wet slit before her, drinking in the sweet juices, wondering if her own juices ever tasted so delicious.

Her daughter couldn't escape the older woman's insistent tongue as it lapped at her dripping lips and she knew it wasn't only her mother's tongue that was making her so wet. She squirmed on her son's lap and found herself trying to push her pussy back against that soft, wet tongue as it probed deeper and deeper. Up and down, up and down, deeper, and deeper, her mother was doing things to her that no-one else had ever done and wondered when her mother had learned to do this so well.



"Don't stop. Please, mother, please don't stop!" she begged, lost in the moment, lost in her lust.



Her mother had no intention of stopping. She could see her poor daughter was about to cum on her tongue and she was proud of the fact that she could do this, no longer caring how perverted it was. When her grandson had told her earlier that this was what he had planned she almost managed to find the courage to refuse. Almost but not quite,

She could feel her daughter pushing back against her tongue, covering her face with her juices. She was surprised to learn that she loved the taste and she wanted to make this as special as possible for her daughter. She took the younger woman's moans of pleasure as a sign that she must be doing it right and continued to push her tongue as deep within her daughter's dripping pussy as possible. At another nod from her grandson she eased their victim's clit from its hood and started to flick it with her left hand and that was all it took.



"O my God! OH, MY GOD!" her daughter screamed.



But her tormentors weren't finished yet. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, her mother slowly, inserted one, then two, then three fingers into her sopping cunt.



"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

No matter what else their evil relative had planned for them, neither woman would ever forget the first time the mother had made her daughter cum. 


Nor would he ever forget the first time he had spanked his mother but, dropping her dress back over her tender cheeks, he turned once again to his grandmother.


"Show mother what to do now, gran."



The older woman shuffled round on her knees until she was facing him. Taking her daughter by the hand she gently pulled her down until they were both kneeling, side by side, in front of him.

She could only look on in disbelief as her mother reached over and unzipped her son's trousers. Reaching in she pulled out his hard cock, the cock that they were both desperate for. As the older woman drew her grandson's cock to her mouth and sucked it in, her daughter was amazed how much of it seemed to be going in to her mother's open mouth. She would have been only too glad to have been the one doing it but something told her to wait for her orders.



"That's nice, gran, but don't be greedy; let your daughter try. Let's see if she can handle me." he said, seeming to read her mind and voicing her desires.



Her mother reluctantly took his cock out of her mouth and jealously handed it to her daughter. The younger woman didn't need to be told twice and wrapped her hand around her son's big dick, eagerly bringing it to her mouth. She looked back triumphantly at her mother, wanting to show the older woman how to suck a cock properly.

 Although she opened her mouth as wide as she could she still wasn't sure that she would fit it all in. Her son however knew that she would and he would make sure of it. Slapping her hand away, he grabbed her hair and pushed his cock all the way to the back of her throat. He thrust in and out of her mouth until his mother began to have second thoughts about what she had wished for. Suddenly he pulled back and his cock left her empty mouth.


"Your turn again, gran," as he shifted slightly to swap between the hungry mouths of his older relatives.

Back and forward he went between them as he enjoyed their differing techniques, until he could feel his spunk rise in his balls and pulled out of his mother's mouth.

 Grabbing hold of his cock he aimed it at his grandmother's face first and pumped his fist fast and hard until the first shot of cum hit her just above the nose. Turning to his mother he aimed the next shot straight into her eyes. Back and forth he went until, finally, he was spent and both mother and daughter's faces were both dripping with his cum.

He looked down on his family and thought for a moment who he wanted first. Since his mother had already had one orgasm he decided it was only fair that his grandmother got what she had wanted for some time now - her grandson's cock in her cunt.

When he reached down and pulled her to her feet she almost cried in delight and relief. He had told her earlier that he would only fuck one of them today and he would only decide when he saw how desperate they were. He knew his mother was just as needy but he would take care of her at home later.

Wasting no time, he ripped open his grandmother's white blouse, the buttons flying about the room as his eyes feasted on her large breasts. Her lacy, white bra was torn apart just as easily and he and he fastened on to each breast in turn, sucking them into his mouth so hard it was almost painful. She knew her daughter would be insanely jealous but all she cared about was his mouth on her tits and his hand as it moved up her tight skirt, sliding up her smooth thigh, destined for the very spot where she wanted it - in her pussy.



Her daughter could barely believe her eyes as her mother was taken by her son and her mother didn't seem to mind in the least. How could she do this in front of her daughter and with her grandson? And yet she couldn't tear her eyes away as her mother's tight skirt was pushed further up her legs to show his fingers plunging in and out of his grandmother's soaking wet pussy. Of course, this was made easy since her mother wasn't wearing any knickers, something she hadn't realised when her mother had first presented her spanked bottom.

Her mother couldn't have cared less at that moment what the younger woman might be thinking of her at that point. All she knew that her pussy was finally getting some relief and she knew there was more to come, so much more. She would have begged for his cock if he had told her but she knew he intended to fuck her so she told herself to be patient. The only question that remained was how exactly he would do it. Would he take her to bed? Would he take her on the floor or across her late husband's desk? Would he let her daughter watch? This last thought made her shudder with shame and heightened arousal and then all her questions were answered in one.

Releasing his hold on her breasts and pussy he easily lifted her on to the desk and pushed her back. She thought of the view her daughter was being presented with, her tits on full display, her bra in tatters and her skirt bunched around her waist. The younger woman made to turn away but her son had other ideas.



"Mother, climb on the desk and sit on your mother's face. You seemed to enjoy her tongue before and I want to see her eat your cunt while I fuck hers at the same time."



Neither woman had expected this but neither of them wanted to disappoint him. Neither of them wanted another spanking and neither of them wanted to miss out on the promised attention for their cunts.

His mother awkwardly climbed up on to the desk, trying hard not to look at her own mother as she lay there so wantonly displayed. Lifting her dress once again she spread her legs so that her dripping pussy was directly above the older woman's face.


He looked at the scene before him, his grandmother spread waiting for his cock and his mother perched waiting for her own mother's tongue. He watched the older woman put her hands on her daughter's bare skin above her stocking tops and pushed them wide, going straight for her target between the other woman's legs, the juices seeping from her daughter's cunt.

He watched as his mother shuddered as her own mother's tongue sent ripples of pleasure through her neglected pussy. He watched as his grandmother pulled her daughter's pussy lips wide, probed even more deeply with her tongue, and then licked along the soaking slit above her, all the way up to her clit.

He watched as his mother trembled even more when she felt her own mother's fingers invading her pussy and her soft wet tongue moving round and round her incredibly sensitive clit.

 He watched as he saw his mother's juices pouring over her own mother's face and he could feel his grandmother's juices soaking his cock and balls as he prepared to enter her for the first time.

He watched as his newly erect cock sunk into the soft, tight cunt of his grandmother and saw the jealous look on his mother's face, especially when the older woman stopped licking her pussy at the sudden intrusion. But he soon put that to rights when he slapped his grandmother's flopping tits and told her to complete her duties. Then he shocked them both.

His mother gasped when she saw her son reaching into a drawer on his desk, produced a large dildo, and handed it to her own mother.



"Fuck her with this," he demanded of his grandmother and her daughter nearly fainted when she felt the toy sliding easily into her pussy while her mother's tongue returned to her clit. The feel of such a thing was unfamiliar to her but it did give her such a wonderful feeling of being full.

He returned his full attention to his grandmother and thrust in and out of her cunt frantically. He had cum once already but he could see both women were about to reach their orgasm and he was determined to join them. As he did, his grandmother's efforts became more frantic and she pushed the dildo even deeper into her daughter's cunt.

"I'm going to cum!" cried his mother as her mother continued to fuck her with her plastic cock and torment her clit with her tongue.

"I'm going to cum!" cried his grandmother which was almost smothered by her daughter's pussy.

"I'm going to cum!" he cried as he prepared to empty his load into his grandmother's cunt.


"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" they all screamed together as each of their orgasms shook their bodies and reduced them to a mass of hot, sweaty flesh lying on the desk.

Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers
12