Family Ties

Story Info
One night stand turns into a family affair.
3.9k words
3.86
23.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had been long and both my girlfriends had already left when I made one final scan of the guys in the dingy bar before walking slowly toward the exit. It was emptying out now and the few people left were either coupled up, propping up the bar drowning their sorrows or just hoping for something interesting to happen.

I must admit that I'd expected a bit more male attention that night after the effort I'd put in to look as sexy as I could. I'd squeezed my 5'4" frame into a tight little black low-cut dress that showed enough of my 36dd cleavage to catch the eye and enough leg to suggest I was available. For a change, I didn't tie back my hair, I let my long flowing brunette locks loose and combined with my full red lips and a bit of mascara, I was feeling pretty hot.

"Are you leaving honey?" said a deep voice as a strange hand grabbed my arm.

"Can I come too?" he asked cheekily.

He had a sweet smile and was quite cute, not exactly handsome but slim, muscular and tall, just my type. I'd had a bit too much wine by this time and staggered a little as I turned. I guess I was feeling a bit sorry for myself and was flattered by the attention, especially when he grabbed both my arms quickly to stop me from falling off my heels and flat on my face.

"You can walk me to get a cab if you like..." I offered trying not to sound needy.

Without saying another word, he slipped his arm around my waist and led me to the door. Stepping out into the warm summer air, we strolled arm in arm down the dimly lit street. My heart started beating faster - I'm normally the cautious type and leaving a bar with a total stranger was something I'd never dreamt of doing before. The wine had given me more courage than usual as well as making this whole situation feel dangerous and a bit kinky.

A car drifted slowly past, bathing us in it's bright headlights when suddenly he stopped and swiveled round, pushing me against the brickwork wall of a nearby shop. Sliding his muscular arm up my back, he pulled me towards him locking his lips over mine in a passionate kiss. He wasted no time slipping his free hand up my leg and under my skirt, stroking my inner thigh, the side of his rough hand brushing against my cotton panties. His boozy tongue tasted bitter as he wrapped it around mine, breathing heavily and grabbing me tighter, pushing his bulging jeans against my thigh. Feeling how hard he was, I raised my hand to his chest and pushed him back to gain my breath.

"Slow down a bit, I don't even know your name..." I stammered.

"It's Mike, what's yours hot stuff?"

"I'm Esther..." I replied putting my hand in his. "Now get me home."

"I only live around the corner, why don't we have a nightcap and I'll get you a cab from there?" he offered optimistically.

We both knew what he was really saying and I had a decision to make. He'd certainly turned me on but I'd never had a one night stand before and was a bit nervous about going to a stranger's house alone. In the end, being horny and pretty drunk, I decided a quick fumble with this guy seemed harmless enough and a sudden desperate need to scratch my itch made my mind up for me anyway.

"OK, just a quick one..." I replied suggestively, a large grin appearing on his face as he stepped back to blatantly check me out.

He didn't need a second invite as he squeezed my hand tightly and began to stride purposefully down the street. As promised, his house was just along the road down a quiet cul-de-sac. It was an old red brick building, with a big imposing front door.

"I can't stay too long..." I said cautiously, just in case I wanted to make a quick exit.

"I'll take good care of you, don't you worry!" he replied, laughing.

Stepping inside, there was a short corridor leading to a slightly scruffy kitchen, in the middle a small round table surrounded by wooden stools. I sat down and leaned my elbows on it's dark wooden surface.

"What's your tipple?" he asked, opening a cupboard full of bottles.

"Surprise me..." I answered, smiling.

He found a couple of shot glasses and placed them on the table. Pulling the cork out of a dark brown bottle, he poured two generous measures of some sort of dark green liqueur into each glass.

"Down in one, 1, 2, 3..." he counted, raising his glass. Tipping my head back, I gulped down the shot in one go, a burning sensation immediately hitting the back of my throat causing me to cough and splutter. When I stopped I noticed his glass was still full.

"Hey what's the deal? Down in one you said!" I barked at him.

"Too strong for me and anyway I want to mess around with you..." he replied firmly. "I know you want me..."

"You're not shy are you?" I slurred, my head suddenly feeling very heavy.

"What the hell was that drink?"

"Just something to loosen you up..." laughed Mike, moving around the table until he stood behind me. Bending down he kissed my neck sending electric sensations through my body and through my now befuddled brain.

"Let's go relax in my room..." he whispered, slowly lifting me out of the chair.

By now I was feeling very shaky and my legs felt like they hardly worked so the thought of lying down was certainly appealing.

Sweeping me up in his big strong arms he carried me easily, striding up the stairs and through the door of a dimly lit room. A large unmade bed was in one corner, it's sheets in a heap on the floor and to my surprise, hanging from the ceiling, was a bunch of straps attached to a chain.

I'd never seen anything quite like it, although I was pretty sure it wasn't gym equipment. Laying me down on the bed, my dress riding up my legs, he clambered on top of me and kissed me hard on the mouth. His hands got busy feeling my tits and grabbing my tight ass through my dress. Gradually, my eyes began to feel really heavy, my arms too weak to lift and although I felt relaxed, I also felt pretty helpless as he continued to grope me all over my body.

"Let's get you out of this dress Esther, I wanna see what your hiding in here..." he whispered excitedly, rolling me over on my side to unzip my black dress. The lower shoulder of my dress fell straight down and he quickly peeled off the other, exposing my white lace bra.

"Amazing tits!" he exclaimed, immediately grabbing both cups firmly in his eager hands.

Jumping back, he grinned mischievously and pulled my dress down over my ass, then over my legs and feet, until I lay there before him in just my bra and panties. By this time my body felt pretty limp but my mind was still clear enough to understand what was going on despite feeling a little groggy.

Kneeling between my thighs, he dropped his face onto my belly, licking slowly down towards the top of my tiny panties. Putting one hand under my ass to raise me up, he yanked my panties down sharply and pulled them right off, my black bush springing into his lusty view. Licking his lips, he continued down my belly until his tongue was buried in my silky pussy fur.

"I love a sweet tasting natural girl..." he growled, his tongue probing at my pussy lips. I'd become very moist since that drink and his hot lapping tongue was squelching loudly as he ate me. I groaned as his hot breath blew into my hole, helpless but to go along with whatever he intended to do to me, his rough tongue lapping at my swollen clit. I didn't have to wait long to find out as he stood up, kicked off his pants and boxer shorts and took his hard boner in his hand, stroking himself confidently, standing over me. He was a decent size with a bulbous head and a pair of large hairy balls.

"I only do skin on skin so it's bareback for your hot little bush, Esther" he stated assertively.

Kneeling back down and reaching up my back, he undid my bra and threw it across the room.

"You won't be needing that..." he declared, straddling me and shuffling up to move his throbbing cock over my tits. Lowering his boner down onto my ample cleavage he grabbed both boobs and clamped them round his cock, fucking between my tits vigorously, his uncut head banging into my chin.

"You give a great tit-fuck babe..." he panted, his cock sandwiched tightly between my strongly held boobs, nipples erect from his fondling.

Stopping suddenly, he leaned forward and lowered himself to place his pulsing purple head over my pouting lips.

"Take a close look..." he declared, "I'm gonna slide this all the way inside that tight little bush of yours and make you cum."

Moving back down my body on his knees, he was quickly on top of me, his hot breath across my face as he whispered between kissing me and stroking his dick.

"Mmm look how hard you got me...time to feel some of your heat..."

Thrusting forward with his hips, he slid his cock through my damp black pubes, ramming his head eagerly into my waiting hole. It slid in with ease, his hardness vanishing into my accommodating pussy as he paused with his full pulsating length sunk inside me.

"Mmmm, so deep and so wet, Esther, and so full of my cock..." he gasped, grinding his balls against my muff.

"I reckon you're wet enough for my love swing now you dirty girl..." he declared, pulling his oily tool from between my wide spread-eagled thighs.

I'm no prude but I'd never even seen a sex swing before let alone been brave enough to try one. There was a mass of dark straps hanging from a sturdy chain bolted into the ceiling. He untangled the knot of leather straps and spread them out carefully, revealing what looked like a loop for each foot and arm and a thicker couple of straps in the center which formed a kind of seat.

I now lay helplessly before him, without a stitch, totally under his control. Placing his arms under my back, he lifted me easily and placed me squarely in the seat and proceeded to slip both my wrists into what looked like little leather belts.

"Don't want you falling off the ride..." he whispered, tightening the straps and locking them in place firmly. My arms were now fixed just above my head, boobs pushed out, the straps helping to support my limp body.

"Let's get your legs apart and you'll be all ready to party..." he sniggered, grabbing my left foot and passing it through the ankle straps. Once again he pulled the strap good and tight above my foot.

"And lastly I'll spread your legs so everyone can admire your hairy pussy..." he murmured.

"What do you mean everyone?" I slurred unsure if I had heard him right.

"Oh you'll see..." he replied grabbing my right ankle and fixing it firmly in the last strap. By now I was fully tethered in the swing, my legs wide apart and tits akimbo.

"Now there's a pretty sight, you're all tied up and ready to be fucked..."

It took all my strength to keep my head up due to feeling so wrecked, but somehow being restrained in front of a large stranger with a throbbing cock was becoming both a bit scary and yet still quite a turn on.

"Let's check you're nice and secure..." he smiled, spinning me round on the strong chain that was suspending me a couple of feet above the bed.

Kneeling between my legs he placed both hands underneath my thighs and pulled me slowly towards him, lining the tip of his cock up with my pink pussy lips, glistening through my bush. Pulling me a little more, his bulbous helmet slid inside me smoothly, my pussy clamping his hard veiny length as it disappeared into me once more.

Grabbing an ass cheek in each hand he drove all the way in, banging, bucking and driving frantically into me, my head bobbing about with the force of his fucking. I could feel his balls bouncing off my ass with each lusty pump, a moist squelching sound getting louder and louder as he rode me.

Steadily, a slow adrenaline rush went through my body, bringing me round a little, with this hectic, sweaty action and my pussy felt electric as it was reamed fast and hard. I started to realize the situation I was in, naked and tethered over a strangers bed, impaled on his rock hard dick, being fucked hard, quite the fantasy let alone reality.

As the heat and friction built up in my pussy, I came hard, my pussy muscles going into spasm around his pounding boner and causing the squelching to get even louder with each powerful thrust.

"Mmm, I'm cumming too!" he groaned, pulling out and blasting his thick creamy cum over my pussy and across my tits. Stroking his wilting tool, he milked the last few globules into my belly button before letting out a huge sigh.

"So hot babe...I'd like you to meet my Dad, he'll love you..." he stated, matter-of-factly.

I remember thinking that was a weird thing to say after sex but then as a figure appeared at the bedroom door, I suddenly realised what was actually happening.

"Dad, this is Esther. Esther this is my Dad - he loves a natural girl too - reminds him of his youth doesn't it Dad!" called Mike to the blurry figure making it's way from the door.

"Indeed I do son, that's a proper lady when they have a full bush...and this one looks appetizing!" he croaked, his eyes bulging at the sight of my naked body hanging in front of him.

"Not seen a naked girl in the flesh for years let alone played with one..." he sneered eagerly.

He was a small, scruffy man, about 5'6, overweight and balding - he must have been at least 60 and just the thought of him ogling me was making me feel sick.

"He still never cleans up after himself, same when he was a kid." complained the old guy quietly, taking a tissue from his pocket. He cupped my boob, sizing me up while he wiped up all the cum from my tits, pussy and belly.

"There, all clean again sweetheart, ready for another round..."

Grabbing my tethered left ankle, he swung me round and knelt slowly between my legs, his face close to my pussy and drew a long, deep breath, inhaling my scent. He took his long, bony index finger and slid it fully inside my hole.

"Your pussy's been ridden good and hard but it's still gripping my finger nice and tight. I can smell how hot you are - Daddy's gonna enjoy getting his dick in you..."

Slowly climbing to his feet, he undid his jeans and pulled them down, releasing his flabby belly which had a thin cover of grey hair. His boxer shorts looked worn out and struggled to contain his stirring bulge. Still staring at my splayed pussy, he yanked them down to reveal a large, heavy pair of balls and a short, thick veiny cock, uncircumcised and semi-erect. His wiry grey pubes betrayed his age and he started eagerly stroking his fat stump below his swollen belly in readiness to invade me.

"Need to get a bit harder to satisfy you sweetheart..." he croaked, reaching round to grab both of my ass cheeks and pulling me towards him.

He began rubbing his revolting cock through my pussy hair, up and down my slit to try to achieve full hardness.

"You want it don't you, you horny little devil" he grinned, checking my stunned expression.

Taking his cock in his hand, he grunted as he forced the tip of his cock inside me, his foreskin being rolled back by my tight hole. Smelling his stale breath, he bent forward and pushed my left boob into his slathering mouth, his tongue snaking all over my erect nipple.

Pulling me hard towards him, he sank his little fat cock inside me, his low-hung wrinkly ball sack resting against my ass, my hole stretching to accommodate his wide girth. Using the momentum of the swing and his hands clasped around my ass cheeks, he rhythmically rode me, wheezing, as his cock ground in and out of my wet hole. My bush was now cleaved wide by his veiny stump, squelching as he fucked me harder and harder, the friction building with every pump.

"Ooh you love a good hard dick inside you don't you honey..." he gasped, pulling my butt strongly towards him to plunge into me as deep as he could.

It was certainly not a big cock but it's width, along with the perfect alignment of a thick vein and my swollen clit, I was disturbed to find I was getting more turned on than I wanted to be given the situation.

Heaven knows what was in that drink but I'd never felt so smashed, or so unbelievably horny, the whole scenario seemed like a crazy dream.

I struggled to keep my head up as he pushed the swing right back, pulling out of me before letting go to make me swing back onto him, impaling myself slickly on his fat little boner. Grasping both my tits roughly he leaned over me, his fat belly over mine, virtually hiding everything below my waist except when there was the odd glimpse of our grinding groins. I thought the chain might give way with his weight on top of me, but despite a slight creak it held strong.

My whole body shook as he fucked me vigorously, my tits bouncing around with his jerking and thrusting. I could feel his fat tool pistoning into me, his balls slapping against my ass. Suddenly he leaned back and pulled out, grabbing his cock as his thick cream spurted out over my bush and splattered up to my bellybutton.

"Now look what you made me do with that hot little pussy of yours... Jim! it's your turn!" he shouted over his shoulder. I watched as he wiped his dick clean on a tissue before stepping back.

What next I thought as I struggled to stay awake, fighting to keep my eyes open. Through my slightly hazy eyes I saw another figure appear, already naked. Blinking to clear my view, I watched a younger guy, maybe 18 or 19 with a rock hard wiry thin boner position himself next to me.

"Mike says you're naughty so I'm gonna play with your titties" he declared with a mischievous grin. He grabbed a tissue and promptly wiped the cum from my bush and my belly.

"Got to get you all cleaned up before I have my piece of you Miss Esther..." he stated matter-of-factly. Swinging me round until he was stood at my side, he took his cock in his hand and began stroking it's head on my nipple and around my boob.

"You're getting me so hard little lady. I'm gonna warm up those lovely titties now..."

He grabbed both my bare boobs roughly in his hands, kneading and squeezing them until my nips stood proudly between his fingers.

Leaning down, he began nibbling and sucking on my tits, his tongue lapping away at them greedily. Moving his attention to my now well-fucked pussy, he pushed his thumb inside the soft wet skin, wiggled it around and pulled it out again, before bringing it to my face, rubbing it over my lips and looking me right in the eye.

"That's the taste of two cocks," he stated sleazily, "let's make that three...Mike, help me with this bed will ya, I wanna give this hairy little princess a proper workout!" he called to his brother. Moving the bed over to the other side of room, I could now be taken standing up as I swung there gently swaying, my naked body exposed to all three of their lusty gazes.

Licking their lips, they were now surrounding me, all three of them hard and horny once more, Mike on one side, his Dad on the other and finally Jim who now stood lining his cock up with my sopping wet bush.

"Get inside her then, show her what you've got son." the old man encouraged. Both men either side of me grabbed an ass cheek and a leg and pulled me smartly onto the youngest brother's dick, its skinny pink length driving into my wetness.

"Ooh she's real moist now..." he shouted, lustily rubbing my clit with his thumb while his glistening thin pole pumped in and out of me.

The older two now had a solid rhythm going, rocking my body back and forth on the younger brother's boner while he hardly had to move his stance to get maximum pleasure from my tight, but well-oiled hole. All three of them were now panting and sweating, the swing maintaining a steady momentum through their teamwork, while I was fucked hard by his rock-hard cock. Despite it's girth, it was longer than Mike's and I could feel him pushing deep inside as he increased his pace and effort.

"Lets play pass the pussy!" declared Mike, his brother pulling out of me all of a sudden. "Ten pumps a turn..."

12