Family Ties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They now took it in turns to mount me with their varying size cocks, sliding in and out exactly ten times before spinning me round to meet the next eager hard-on who then had his turn riding me in a frantic fuck relay.

This went on for what seemed like ages and I came hard several more times, groaning loudly, as they energetically group-fucked me with abandon. Finally they all began to tire, ending with, them all jerking themselves off over my bare, sweaty body, their dicks shiny from my cum and riding my juicy hole. One by one they jetted their sticky loads across me, covering my chest and pussy fur whilst the old man moved up to paint my face and lips with his hot salty cream that oozed from my mouth and down my cheek, dripping onto the floor beneath.

Moving the bed back below me, they worked together to methodically untie me from the swing before Mike lifted me out and lay me down. Picking a sheet from the floor, he rubbed me down, mopping up the mix of sweat and cum from my smooth skin and finally covering me over gently. It was just me and Mike again now and he pulled me towards him to kiss me deeply and slowly, his tongue slipping in and out of my mouth.

The last thing I remember was Mike's arms wrapped around me, holding me tight, and as my eyes finally closed in slumber, hearing him whisper, "Now you've met the family you can come whenever you like..."

12