Family Ties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me passionately again, and once again reached for my dick.

Larry and Arlene knew that Elvira spent a lot of time over at my apartment, but they weren't aware that Elvie was basically living with me until the school year ended. About a week before, Elvie told her parents she was going to stay in Columbus for the summer, and would be moving in with me.

"Ahhh," was all Arlene said to her on the phone, Elvie told me.

That told me the four of us needed to meet for what I was sure was going to be a very awkward meeting. I was hoping that the love the four of us shared for each other would help move this along easier.

Elvie was incredibly upbeat and chatty during the drive from Columbus to Muncie, while I have to admit I hadn't been this tense since I was 15 and asked Mary Lou Kelly out for my first date.

I got my usual big greeting from Larry and Arlene when we got to Muncie. Still, I couldn't quite look the pair directly in the eyes.

Larry got both himself and me a bourbon and the four of us sat in the living room exchanging pleasantries for a few minutes before Elvie jumped into the crux of the meeting with both feet.

"We want to get married and we want your permission," Elvira announced to her parents.

That wasn't exactly how I saw this meeting going. I looked at my in-laws with raised eyebrows.

"Dan, you know we love you to death, but are you sure you're not looking to find Kim Junior? You know that wouldn't be fair to either one of you. Plus she's so much younger than you..." Arlene stated.

"I tried telling her some of that..." I said.

"I love him!" Elvie interrupted. "And I don't want to wait so somebody else can get their hooks in him. You know Kim always said he was a great guy, and I totally agree."

"Okay, how about you, Dan?" Larry chuckled.

"It's so familiar... and so different," I said. "But I do love her, and if you'll have me as your son-in-law again..."

"Not again... still!" Arlene gushed.

We set the wedding for the summer after Elvira's sophomore year at Ohio State. Larry and Arlene agreed to pay for the remainder of Elvie's schooling as long as we agreed that we would wait for her graduation before trying for children.

Elvie and I agreed amongst ourselves that we would wait for her to be at her job for one year before trying for children. She was in the payroll department at one of the larger factories in the Columbus area, and she wanted to get a solid foundation before having to take off on maternity leave.

It turned out Elvie didn't get pregnant for two years after she started working. Kimberly Gayle came into the world at 7 pounds, 1 ounce, featuring her mother's red hair but the same green eyes that her namesake had.