Family Ties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charli giggled. "Absolutely," she said while taking a sip of her drink. "Why, what's the matter?"

"My dick is very sore," Andy responded quietly, then walked over to the refrigerator to retrieve some ice. When he had returned, he poured bourbon over the ice and stirred it with his finger.

Charli looked over at him, and then glanced around the room to ensure privacy before whispering in his ear, "It won't be for long, and it will be well worth the wait." Then she left him alone in the kitchen with his thoughts and a painful stinging in his pants.

A better meal would have been hard to find, and when the eating was done and the entertainment worn out, Andy and Charli once again found themselves the only people sitting in the living room. With their drinks in hand and another roaring fire erupting in front of them, they sat comfortably and motionless in their respective seats from last night, with her on the couch and him in the armchair.

Andy drank slowly from his glass and looked over at his niece as she lay slouched down on the couch, warm and relaxed from the effects of her liquor and staring blankly at the fire. "You're a very beautiful woman, Charli," he told her.

She gradually shifted her gaze from the fireplace over to where he sat and smiled, radiant and inebriated. "Are you telling me this as my uncle, or as a man?" she replied while taking a sip of her alcohol and spying at him.

"Both," Andy said with a pause. "But mostly as the guy who is going to pound your pussy tonight."

Charli sat up straight on the couch and put her drink down on the end table. "Then we shouldn't waist one more minute," she said, standing up to look at Andy. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to change into something a bit more comfortable and appropriate," and she walked off to climb the stairs.

Andy sat in the chair and swallowed a big gulp of bourbon. The taste of the alcohol was soothing as it poured down his throat and warmed his belly while he waited for his niece to return, eagerly anticipating what lay ahead.

To be continued...


12