Family Ties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his cock sprung to its full measure, Andy told his niece, "I can't wait to fuck you."

"Me neither," she replied quickly. "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time." Reaching out, she took his cock in her mouth to begin her expert oral skills as Andy kept his hands on her head.

Soon, they separated and he knelt beside his niece. They kissed each other slowly, warmly with affection and Charli gradually leaned back to lay on the carpet. The fire was almost done as the wood had disintegrated leaving only bright embers glowing. It was time for them to generate their own heat.

Andy moved over top of Charli as their kissing intensified, and she spread her legs to allow her uncle to mount her. Andy reached down and rubbed the tip of his dick over her wet pussy lips. Then, as they looked into each other's eyes, Andy slid his hard cock inside Charli's hole -- and the feeling for both of them was electric.

Andy was closing in on fifty years of age and had certainly fucked his share of women, including a couple of wives along the way, but this was very different. Maybe it was just because Charli was his niece, someone he had known since the day she was born and, under ordinary circumstances, someone forbidden to him. But, it seemed more than that somehow -- something else that he couldn't quite explain and didn't understand.

For her part, Charli was in her mid-thirties and had also had her share of both male and female lovers, and yet what she felt as Andy inserted his penis into her body was different from any other experience she had ever had. She had known this man her whole life and in many ways had loved him her whole life, just in a different way until this weekend. Everything about this weekend with him had been wonderful and different and this moment was certainly no exception.

Their love-making was slow at first, deliberate and careful until they gained a sense of ease and comfortability. But the feel of Andy's stiff prick poking in and out of her wet hole, sliding against her inner pussy wall, was intense and Charli could almost sense her body contracting right away. She reached around and gripped his ass with both hands in order to feel him penetrate her with every thrust of his hips.

As he quickened his tempo, Andy stared down into his lovely niece's face. She was beautiful, in every way a person can be beautiful and it felt extraordinary as his cock slid back and forth inside her pussy. Charli arched her back slightly as she widened her legs, allowing Andy and his wonderful pecker deeper access into her tunnel.

Moaning in soft pleasure as she wrapped her legs around him, Charli loved the feel of Andy's body as it pumped back and forth over top of her. Looking up at him she loved the way his face looked as he made love to her -- an expression she had certainly never seen before and one she knew she would remember forever. He felt so good inside her, as if his penis was made just for her -- a perfect fit for her hole.

Charli splayed her legs wide in the air as Andy started thrusting his hips against her, and they both groaned with every pump he made. She could tell it wouldn't be long before he came as his expression had turned from one of satisfaction to determination. He had a job to do and his quickened pace assured her Andy was out to finish his mission.

"Cum inside of me Andy," she whispered up at him as her hands squeezed his ass a little tighter.

In between breaths, he answered. "Are...you...sure?"

With one hand still grabbing his ass cheek, Charli took her right hand and ran it through Andy's hair as she pulled his mouth closer to hers. They kissed as he slowed his rhythm. When they were done, she assured him with a definite answer. "Yes!"

He looked into her eyes and smiled. "Ok." And with that, he picked up the tempo and began ramming her cunt with reckless abandon.

Again, the sensation inside Charli's body was tremendous -- the feel of his nice, hard cock slamming her pussy was intense and she knew she would be reaching a climax of her own rather quickly. She spread her legs and moved both hands over Andy's ass to push him harder and deeper inside of her.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. Fuck me, Andy," she whispered out in encouragement. "Fuck me hard baby!"

Andy looked down at his niece. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was opened slightly as an expression of intense joyous pleasure spread across her face and her eye squinted a little. There was no doubt Charli was feeling good and watching her excited Andy in new ways as he pushed his cock into her as far as her body would allow.

"Mmmm...oh, yes!" sighed up at him. "Cum for me, Andy. Cum in my pussy. Let me feel you cum inside me."

"I want you to cum too, Charli," he told her breathlessly.

"I'm about to. Keep fucking me and I will." Arching her back again and pulling him into her Charli moaned loudly. She wanted to cum. In fact, with her uncle fucking her pussy, she had never wanted to cum as much as she did at this instant.

Andy continued slamming his hips into her open legs and within moments Charli tensed as she clutched his ass tightly. "Oh, God...here it comes. Don't stop...don't stop," she implored him. As Andy slid his hard rod in and out of her moist snatch Charli looked up at him as her mouth flew open. "Oh, sweet Jesus...I'm cumming baby. I'm cumming. Keep fucking me!"

He did.

Charli came with a force she had rarely experienced before and she gripped her uncle tightly against her body as an enormous wave of ecstasy enveloped her. From her head down to her toes, every part of Charli's body tingled as an intense rush of warmth spread through her body. Her innards, and especially her pussy, shuddered and spasmed as her orgasm reached a crescendo.

As Charli's body stiffened and twitched underneath him, Andy quickly found that his stamina could endure no more and he grunted out as his dick exploded inside his niece's wet pussy. He kept pumping as spurt after spurt of semen ejaculated from the tip of his cock to moisten Charli's innards.

They had cum together, which seemed rather fitting to them, and as the last of their orgasmic shuddering receded Andy collapsed on top of Charli as she wrapped her legs around him and ran her hands over his back.

"My God, that was great," she whispered into his ear after some time had passed.

Andy moved his head slightly, but only to better position his face closer to her large breasts. "Mmmm...yes, it was Charli."

Andy and Charli lay on the living room carpet in front of the last of the fire, their naked bodies entwined and filled with both a sense of completion and sexual fulfillment. This had been a weekend they would both remember for years to come.

To be continued...maybe.........


12