Family Ties Made New

Story Info
Cousins discover there is more to family ties.
5.2k words
4.58
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

1

Marya felt a shiver of expectation course through her body as she caught sight of his car turning off the tree-lined road that passed her apartment block. Bart was right on time and she was relieved that he had kept to his word to be with her. The arrangement they had made at a boisterous family reunion three weeks ago, was to be played out a great deal more, she hoped. Bart's recent appointment to work as a water engineer covering this part of North Holland was the perfect excuse to call in and stay over for a couple of nights. It might even become a settled arrangement, but she was rushing the fences and would let their times together play out some more.

She remained standing at the balcony railing and gripped her iPhone a little tighter. On it, she had kept some of the pictures that had been taken of them at the beach party. They included images of them with their arms about each other's waists, she wearing a wafty and colourful beach dress that was so thin that it revealed her bikini, the cut of her briefs flattering long legs and a nearly flat tummy, her firm rounded breasts held in floral patterned cups that she had been dismayed to discover drew his attention upon her.

The drinks had flowed, the music had provoked all at the party to dance and whoop in merriment, and the evening had passed in a whirl of flirtatious, but unrequited, pleasure. Bart's youthful obsession with her had seemingly been reignited and she had been carried along by the excitement of the evening's events, and no one had thought anything of it, two cousins having fun with those all around them, but she and Bart always ended up in each other's company.

Now, their ways with each other might just be taken to a new level of intimacy, their differences in age and family ties of no real concern. That was how she had felt then, and it was the same now.

"Hey!" she laughed on answering her phone. "I can see you!"

"And I can hardly miss you!" he acknowledged in that deep voice of his.

Bart stood by his car's open door, his phone held in one hand as he waved to her; an even-toothed smile so stark against his tanned skin. The images on her phone had not been erased and she had been thankful for deciding not to keep only a few. An undoubtedly horny young guy, confident in his own skin would soon be with her. She felt the gnaw of uncommon anticipation take hold in her belly as her fingers pressed into it. She wanted him there, no mistake.

"And I can tell you, I've missed being with you."

"Not anymore!" he laughed in reply and pointed her way. "That orange blouse sure looks good! It goes with your wonderfully blonde hair, Marya! What else are you wearing?"

She heard his teasing laugh as she brushed one hand over her tummy and smoothed her cream-colored cotton skirt over her thighs. The balcony's waist-high wall hid her legs from view.

"You'd better come up here and you'll see, Bart!"

"I'll grab my things."

"And I'll come down to meet you! The kermis is in town, do you realize that?" she told him as she walked through her living room and down the hall to the front door, making sure that she had her keys.

"I wondered about all the traffic!" he replied. "We could go and have some fun on all the rides, make a real night of it. What do you say?"

Adventurous as she knew him to be, Marya felt caught up in his enthusiasm and was buoyed by his easy ways with her once more. She wanted to be taken out of herself completely, and now she had the chance and the man to do it with. She'd had it with selfish men and would make sure that family ties would not complicate whatever played out between them during his stay. That he had suggested it, and she had soon agreed, confirmed what had been on their minds at that reunion fest.

"I can't just let you fall out of my life again," he had disclosed.

"And I won't let that happen," she had answered him, looking round to see if they were being overheard. "We've got some lost time to catch up on."

"But you were with someone the last time..." he had answered, gently, fearing what the effect on her might be.

"I'm over the worst. You can help me with the rest."

The evenings and nights would be for them; the other hours in the day to be filled with their work, her job only too prosaic compared to his.

"Marya, are you there?"

"Yes, I am...and yes, let's go to the funfair!" She rushed down the stairs as she did not want to wait for the lift. An image of his smiling face remained on her iPhone's screen. Looking at it earlier in the day had buoyed her spirits. Now, as she saw it through the glass of the entrance lobby screen wall, she knew it for real.

The two of them could get together and no one would need to know. That weekend, the family reunion, had provoked them into making arrangements and had set them on a very different path from all that had gone before and between them.

"How I want you," she smiled through the glass and knowing that he could not hear what she said. His look upon her saved any more words.

2

She felt Bart grip her hand as the lift doors closed and she looked his way. There was but a moment's hesitancy before he leaned in and Bart pressed his mouth to her lips and slicked his tongue over them. As they kissed they each held the other's stare.

"I've wanted to do that for so long, Marya...cousin or not," he murmured but could not follow through as the lift stopped. "The woman in the orange blouse has caught me in her spell, again."

"And her web will be woven really tight!" she gasped as Bart restrained her at the front door of the apartment, her key failing to be pushed into the lock as he held her two him, cupped one of her breasts in his hand and brushed fingers over her hardening nipple. She'd wondered if they would show through the fabric, her thin bra of little help in concealing what she could bring.

"Will you do that before we go out?" he asked, pressing his lips to her neck as she finally opened the door and they stumbled into the cool of her home, his bags dropping to the floor. Unhesitatingly, they fell into a crushing embrace, kissed wildly, and tore at each other's clothes.

"Try and stop me!" she laughed, finally, before squirming out of his embrace and his questing caresses. She had seen his hungering stare upon her and she felt the same, a wonderfully strong and toned young man who stood naked before her, and his state of arousal both excited her and made her fearful of how this first time would be pursued. "You started this in me at the reunion, now finish it!"

Bart rushed after her, his penis swaying. The raging, desiring, ache in his belly was unlike anything he had felt for her before. The auburn-haired woman with an hourglass and firm-breasted figure would be claimed and he would love away another's rejection of her. He had not found a cure, with anyone else, since their flirty and teasing times at that reunion, but he remembered every detail of her and was glad that he had pictures on his iPhone, some that Marya had sent on to him. He had not missed the intention behind her doing so; the cut of her sky blue bikini briefs showing her crack and shaping broad hips, the flowery pattern to the cups of her top failing to conceal her nipples. She was older, by some ten years, but she wore it only too well and now there was nothing, and no one, to hold him back.

They kissed and groped for each other's flesh, for all that they each brought to the other's sight and touch. Moments of raging foreplay passed in a frenzy of kisses, caresses, and the press of mouths, the flicker of tongues and sucks of parted lips to hitherto unvisited places.

And then...and then she rode him, had him delight in her as she slammed down on his erect prick, rose and fell or moved sinuously to and fro and stretched him, panted as her movements quickened and his hold on her hips kept him so deep in her accepting love hole.

"Don't worry about it...let go of what you feel!" she yelped as her moist heat gripped him and brought them to a sudden and shattering orgasm, their bodies shuddering in unison and their kisses of avowal quick and snatched.

They languished in their embrace upon each other, Bart sitting up and feeling her tremble as she offered soft kisses to his face and lips, drank in the look of his eyes upon her. The gentle push of her hands persuaded Bart to lie back and he was able to fully take in his surroundings for the first time.

"We'll love later, then?" he smiled up at her, his voice teasing, as Marya settled on him, her head bowed and her auburn hair tumbling to each side of her face. She simply nodded her reply, still lost in what they had pursued so passionately and with little foreplay. Their exchanges on the phone, the pictures, and the texts had led to this. "At least I'll know what to expect...next time...and the next."

She leaned forward, brushed her breasts over his chest, and kissed him. "I wanted you to know and feel what it means to me...you being here."

"I do, Marya...you darling. Come here, let all that you feel go if that's how it's going to be."

"I intend to. Thank you for understanding me. It makes a change."

There was sex and there was loving sex and she wanted it all...with him.

3

After the dam of restraint had been burst and they had loved frantically, they finally decided to go into town. They walked arm in arm and moved through the busy streets and enjoyed the prospect of sampling the many rides that had been erected, loudspeakers blaring music, and the voices of traders exhorting those passing to fill the remaining places and wait their turn. She was glad to be in his company but was not thrilled to feel so many people brushing past or against her in the throng, many sipping on drinks or biting into some snack and the aroma of different foods reaching them. The only means to escape to was to experience the rides, the wilder the better, in Bart's opinion. At least she could cling to him as if he was her protector and no one paid them the least attention. They could even share in kisses or offer caresses when they were caught up in the milling throng.

"We can do all of that back in the apartment," she had finally been provoked into telling him and Bart had agreed. He had wrapped his arms around her, protectively, but his intentions had soon become clear.

"I want different thrills now and with you," he kissed, his lips pressed lightly against her cheek as he said it. Slender she might be, but Marya had drawn upon all of her passionate energy to start the journey of loving with him.

"Then follow me," she smiled and pulled free of his hold on her. "Try and keep up, won't you?"

As soon as her apartment door closes behind them they are kissing and groping each other, Bart loving the discreet scent that she has applied to her throat, the beguiling swell of her breasts and cleavage and elsewhere, her body heat exciting it and him. He had seen where she sprayed it after they had showered, dried off, and dressed to go to the kermis. Their clothes had been only too functional for the mayhem expected on the rides. Now it all lies at their feet, the result of them forsaking any restraint.

"I can't stop...just can't," he kisses, pressing his lips to her mouth then moving slowly down over her body until he kneels, his hands caressing the back of her thighs, between them, before he encourages Marya to part them, enough, for his lips to kiss her mound and his searching tongue to slick over slicked folds.

"And I don't want you to do anything else, so go on!" she groans, looking down into his handsome, square-jawed face. His hands feel so capable in what they do, his arms are so toned and muscular and his chest broad. She knows him to be a strong swimmer and had been unable to keep up with him when they frolicked in the sea at that reunion. It was now thought of as a defining moment in their relationship, a bond now to be consummated again, and again, while he was with her.

He rises, trails slow moist kisses over her belly and she holds his head to her breasts, shivering as his lips tug on her hard nipples, standing so large and proud at the center of small areolas. She feels wanted, lusted after, her body admired and desired, pulses of longing gripping her tummy, where Bart's fingers remain, and her instincts urging her to persuade him to take her to bed. They both closed their eyes and shared a passionate kiss, Marya cradling his head as her tongue swirled with his and they forcefully explored the depths of their mouths.

He's in thrall to her, the feel of herand what she brings. His auburn-haired cousin, so sleek and desirable is uninhibited in her renewed claims upon him. He loves to feel her wonderful tits in his face, on his lips, and takes each nipple in his mouth. Their afternoon's frolic was but a taster for a prolonged love fest.

"Come with me?" she demands and smiles as she meets Bart's look upon her. "Yes, that too..."

Without another word and walking awkwardly beside him as she meets his kisses, and slows the slip of his hand over her belly, she guided him into her bedroom and her bed, te covers still crumpled from their reunion rut. She feels as if she's had no time to recover from their first and really wild pursuit of each other and now she has, again, that peculiar slightly quivery feeling in her abdomen that always possesses her during arousal. She feels wet and knows that she is again ready for him and all that he brings. She's not on the pill, he didn't make him slip on a condom the first time they fucked, and now she just longs to have him in her. Everything would be taken care of. She wanted him and everything to be like pure gold, or fashioned like an exquisitely cut diamond, pure and intense, natural and unrefined.

She had known the worst of it with her ex. Now she wanted Bart, young and far from chaste or restrained, but with his uncomplicated and devoted ways.

When they had stopped kissing and had languished in their embrace upon naked skins, she felt his fingertip caress to her cheek and then how it moved slowly to her forehead, lightly sweeping away stray strands of her hair, drawing it away from her neck and pressing his lips to her skin once more. Finally, he pressed his lips to the hollow of her throat as his hands caressed her hips, the hollows to be found there before his fingers parted her butt cheeks and he caressed the bony base of her back.

"You're making love to me," she whispered, in thrall and dismayed by his ways, a lover's ways and confounding who they were to each other and their blood ties, such as they were. She moaned as his lips tugged on an earlobe, then the other, his hands pulling her against him. She squirmed, felt the rush of moisture in her pussy, the raging gnaw of longing that his ways with her had aroused.

"I want to touch you, do that slowly," he breathed warmly and moved to stand by her shoulder, one hand cupping a breast as the other moved down over her belly and parted moist flesh, slipped slowly over parted lips and pressed against her pubic bone, gently then harder. New, electric-like shocks gnawed and then raged through her body.

"And I'll do this!" She had reached down for him and heard Bart gasp as she gripped it. They now held and caressed, touched, and delighted in bare flesh, every moment a prelude to their loving.

"The woman on the beach is now in my arms, really in my arms."

"She is!" Marya yelped as he began to slowly draw his fingers over her pussy's lips, two entering her slicked heat and caressing her there and lingering on her clit. She thought he would get her off just by fingering her, by kissing her throat and cupping her breasts with one hand, then the other; the gnawing ache in her belly, and the tingling rushes in her breasts, too much to bear. She could not squirm away and succumbed to his ways.

"You seem to want what you can see and touch!" she called out and squirmed in his embrace.

"You know that I do," he kissed in reply. Bart knew what had provoked her into saying it. In his eyes she was beautiful, Marya thought otherwise, perhaps, after what had befallen her and that he was here to mend and make good. He moved so that his hands could cup her breasts and hold her to him. It also afforded her a chance to really hold his erect flesh as it pressed against her back, their kisses and caresses having them move in a slow dance, each step taking them closer to the bed.

"Your girlfriends must love what you do for them," she asserted, tugging on his hair for an instant but failing to slow Bart in his caresses upon her.

He eased in his kisses to her skin. "I don't have one at the moment, so my attention and thoughts are entirely on you."

She would have to believe him.

His tongue resumed tantalizing her nipples one at a time, circling them, flickering back and forth across them, and offering sucking kisses and licks to the firm swell to be found there. Her responses urged him on, one hand caressing her pussy, fingers slipping between her carefully shaved lips and gradually finding her clitoris and pressing down on it, easing away, then pressing down and over it once more.

"On the bed! We share in it all again there!" she cried out on slipping from his embrace and scurrying away. Bart followed her, delighting in her grace of movement, the flexing of her buttock muscles, and by the time he stopped her, the sway of her wonderful breasts.

His nimble finger resumed their caresses to her pussy, gently massaged her clitoris as she lay back on the bed and he was drawn down to lie by her side. He began kissing his way back up, retracing his earlier downward trail; her cheeks, lips, chin, throat, down to her beguiling deep cleavage, and then, most of all, her pert nipples.

When Bart moved to kiss and suck upon them, to tug and allow them to fall back she threw her arms around him and hugged aggressively. They kissed, and their tongues soon engaged in erotic play as she reached for his erect cock and squeezed it tightly.

"Now it's your turn to enjoy some attention..."

There was only one part of his strong body she really wished to reclaim and pressed her mouth to erect and strong flesh; trailed kisses and her fingers over the sides of his penis, then sucked on the bulbous tip. It thrilled her once more and was like a magnet drawing her attention back to it. Once her lips touched the head, she couldn't stop and tipped her face to one side and ran her lips and flickering tongue up and down its sides, enveloped te tip in her mouth and swirled her tongue around and over it.

"Go on! Yes, go there!" he called out to her, his fingers in her hair and compelling Marya to move in ways that he wanted on him. Occasionally, she would rub her cheek against it like a cat meeting a stroking caress, but she had done enough to bring him on, along with herself and that the events of the day had decided for her.

She wanted him as a lover once more and to pursue a prolonged and tempestuous rut with Bart, in her bed and not as she had imagined sharing with him in the weeks following that reunion party.

His straining and trembling cock was soon taken deep in her mouth, was taken as far as she dared and without gagging. Her head began to bob slowly upon him and she took her time, both to offer pleasure and to keep from gagging. Her feelings ran wild and she was not distracted by his hand on her shoulders, and then in her hair. She squirmed on him, and would not allow Bart to grab her hair and jam her mouth down on him. She would only go so far, and did not want to pursue these oral ways for much longer. She wanted to remain in charge of these preambles.

His gentle tugs on her hair made her stop.

"Let me do it for you...before...before you know?" he asked, his breath faltering. She had brought him so close to the edge in her mouthing of him.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers
12