Family Ties Made New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't have that, can we?" she mumbled through her kisses and before she lay back.

He gave Marya no time. Her legs were pushed up to her shoulders and he bent down, and kissed her inner thighs as if paying homage to her legs before he traced a path to her pussy, her fingers parting those rosy, pink lips and exposing her slicked heat. When his flickering tongue made contact she took in short sharp intakes of breath, her body jerking to meet his hungering mouth. She rose to rest on her elbows and watched him, but he extended a hand and pushed on her breasts, one then the other, tweaked her nipples before she was coaxed to lie back.

"Not much more, please darling! I don't want to lose it just yet!" She writhed against his face and mouth, gripped the bedcovers tightly as he took her, was tortured deliciously with his tongue and fingers.

They moved in wriggling, circular, and plunging motions before he withdrew them to the edge of her pussy before slowly re-entering, his fingers and tongue teasing her clitoris and his actions, and her responses, moving them forward to the moment of his entry.

She gasped and her breaths became a groan. "I...I can't hold it back, you darling!"

His loving preambles had made her feel the onrush of her climax. It came upon her in unstoppable waves of pleasure and release. It rushed through her the ragged tightening of her muscles on his fingers, wracked her body and had her hips jerking and pussy clenching on his fingers. She gave voice to her intense orgasm, clenched her teeth, and groaned as if she was an injured animal.

"I wanted to feel that with you in me!" she cried out, tugging on his hair fiercely and making Bart move so that she could kiss him, persuade her lover to take her with that hard pole of flesh that she felt sweep over her belly as if to tease her until she came down from her high. "I want you before I lose myself in this!"

When she opened her eyes she saw him kneeling between her parted thighs, her feet placed on the bed and Bart holding his penis and slicking her wet folds with the tip. She was ready for him to take her wanting to him to claim her in every way that she could persuade him to do.

"So, should I wear a condom?"

The question came out of the haze of pleasure that she was feeling. She stifled a groan; all she could think of what they had begun to rediscover and share in the heat of their passion, their forbidden love. Safe sex was far from her mind, but Bram was family and she yearned for his penis to claim her once more.

"Love me, just fuck me!" her cry and use of words making him laugh softly.

"I love this moment most of all...how it feels to be joined with you," he kissed, his words and way of speaking provoking her to reach out to him. She gripped his shoulders as Bart slowly lowered his body onto her. She felt his cockhead part her pussy's lips and caressed his hips with her warm thighs, dragged on his butt cheeks to draw him in..

"So do I and it's happening with you!" she yelped, his sinuous movements and slow dips, the slide of his cockhead along her pussy's walls, stretching her wider and seducing responses until his penis was fully sheathed in her sweet heat.

Bart bore his weight on his elbows. slipping his arms under her shoulders and his hands caressed her skin as he bent to kiss her and began a slow rhythm of easy but deepening thrusts, dipping his hips to find her. She gasped out words of encouragement and lifted her legs and wrapped them about his waist, locking her ankles behind his back and yet tugging on him, rolling her hips to work him. Their shared grinding and rocking motions put differing pressure on her pussy's walls and she bucked her hips and dragged on him; she could not get enough of this tempestuous ride that they had slowly settled into.

"Marya...Marya...you'll wreck me with your ways!"

"I didn't the last time...and this is better!" she panted and felt vulnerable. Bart now had a lustful and unflinching look in his eyes. He bent to tug on her nipples, the change to an awkward position finding her in a new way, for only an instant

They maintained lusty eye contact as he continued thrusting and easing almost out of her in relentless movements. He did so in long strokes that found and battered against her cervix, only for the tip of his penis to caress her opening in swirling moves before going back in.

The bed rocked and tapped the wall, the mattress creaked as he took her and she felt the beginnings of her orgasm take a hold in her tummy, send quick snaps of pleasure through her pussy as she struggled to keep up with his pounding rhythm, She began to buck her hips once more and tremble, his wonderful prick buried so deep inside her that she felt she could hardly breathe.

"Marya...Marya!" he panted.

"Yes it's that way for me too!"

Bart was loving her body wildly, slammed into her even as he contorted his body to be able to claim her breasts, slid his hands down over her tummy to caress her slit, before he pushed his arms behind her back once more and fingers pressed the base of her spine, slicked her forbidden place. She didn't care for that but just to know that his fingers were close to that spot drove her on to a manic conclusion of their tryst.

The swollen tip of his penis tapped and slid away fro her g-spot with every stroke and she groaned; flung her arms about his neck and bucked her hips, panting all the while as he kept pistoning into her. The sharing of sex started making wet slurping sounds as he took her deeply and she surrendered to it, the crashing rush of an orgasm, then another.

"Bart!" was all that felt the need to yell but as the waves of pleasure took her on to new heights so gave voice to what was happening. "Yes...yes...keep on fucking me! Do it hard...fuck me hard! Help me...help me get through!"

She'd blot out all that had happened to her and the disloyalty of another in consequence. The wet slapping and sucking noises of them rutting filled the bedroom; their calls to each other rsing above the soft drone of the traffic beyond the window as the carnival goers seemed to be heading off home.

"I won't be able to walk for a while!" Bart hollered as he burst, his balls slapping against her buttocks as he squirted his seed deep into her; the dam of his lust had finally burst.

She arched her back, laughed, and was oblivious to the clamp of his hands to her breasts until they tightened, vicelike on her skin and his mouth tugged on her nipples.

"It's going to be the same for me!" she cried out, shuddering in harmony with him as she succumbed to the smaller snap of her orgasm. She could finally relax in his embrace. "We've shared in something wonderful, again."

He looked down into her eyes and saw Marya blink. She seemed to be toiling to keep her emotions in check and not give way to her tears. "I'm here and I'll help you through. You know I will, now."

"Yes. I didn't think it would get to me in quite the way that it has. Willem's been gone for many months and I've gotten through the worst times but that reunion set me free..."

"And I was there to see it happen," he kissed and then feeling Marya shiver as he withdrew from her, breathed in the musky aroma of their loving.

"And you're with me for another day and night. After that anything can happen," She spoke as he slipped from their bed and went to the bedroom window. The sky beyond, through the trees, was lit up by the flare of fireworks, the dull boom of their bursts just to be heard through the heavy glass. He turned and saw her stepping lightly towards him. "Yes, I want to see the show and be with you every moment that I can. You know that now."

Marya stilled the progress of his caresses, and held one of his hands to her breasts as they embraced, arms around each other as they took in the view, their love nest brightened by the light beyond. So much had happened in just a few hours and she sought not to dwell on what the future would hold.

"I believed in that once before," she murmured and met Bart's look as he glanced her way, soon shifting in his embrace.

"Believed in what?"

"The future," she replied and reached up to draw him into a kiss that deepened. "Now, we each live for the day and share in all that we've found. It will be our secret, wherever it takes us."

She had her plans and might yet get to speak of them, in time.

12