Family Tradition

Story Info
Father comes home to join in on the fun.
1.5k words
4.07
14k
26
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the house, the sweet smell of sex hitting my nose immediately..

My 20 year old son, William has my wife, Esmeralda, bent over the counter, wearing nothing but an apron, his toned body slamming into her soft one

His hand is wrapped around her neck, grunting every time he slaps her ass.

Her thick breasts sway with each fuck, and her eyes are closed in ecstasy, as she gets plummelled.

On the couch, my twin girls, 19, Marianne and Lia, lie down in a 69 position, munching on each other's cunts.

Marianne, the oldest of the two by 10 seconds, looks up and sees me.

She slaps her younger sister's cunt lightly and hops off her.

"Daddy's home," she shakes with excitement, hopping up and down, her boobs jumping along with her.

Her body was toned like her brother and she had a small hourglass figure, her breasts were small but perky with a flat stomach and clean pussy, her ass perky as well. She loved to fuck and was the first one lined up to suck my cock when we started our family fucking.

Lia, was the bookworm and a bit quiet when you met her but she was the freakiest and the loudest of the two girls. She was a bit shorter and had a pear figure. She had a softer body figure and while her boobs were small, they were larger than her sister and she had a very small pudge. Her big ass rounded out into thick thighs that I loved to suck my teeth into and suck.

The twins looked very much alike with their piercing hazel eyes and curly hair and glasses.

The only thing that told them apart was their body shapes.

"Oh. Hey. Honey," my darling wife said as William pounded her silly.

Lia took after her mom in many ways from her ass to the mole above her left nipple.

That's what attracted me to Esmeralda in the first place and it seemed like William was the same.

Although he loved all three of the girls equally and he wouldn't never admit it, after his mom, he loved Lia the most, including fucking her.

"Hey, dad, mom's so tight, she's squeezing my cook so good," My son moans, as he grabs Meralda's tits.

"Yeah, I know, I can't even get enough of her, " I reply as my twins lead me to the couch.

Lia pushes me to sit on the couch, wasting no time.

They remove my pants and soon free my cock. In true nature, they begin to lick my cock. Lia going for my balls while Arianne sucks my cock head.

Seeing the same beautiful face peering up at you as they suck your dick, nearly made me come too early but I wanted to last a bit longer.

"Mhmm, Liam can't even fuck me like you do, daddy," Arianne says loud for William to hear.

I roll my eyes. They probably had some beef earlier today and Ari wanted to get back at him.

"I heard that," William shouts as Esmeralda's moans get louder.

"Oh fuck, Liam! Fill mommy up," Esme screams loudly as she and Liam cums together.

I tone them out as the twins stop their assault.

I lean back as Lia stands suddenly, moving towards me and slowly places herself on my cock.

"You're so big," Lia moans as her warm wet hole envelops my cock.

She immediately begins to bounce on me, placing her hands on my chest.

I grab her tits and message them as she throws her head back, bouncing my dick.

I feel a tongue on my balls and I moan loudly. Arianne.

I open my legs to get more leverage and begin to fuck with Lia, making her whimper.

"Hey, you bitch, let me down," Arianne says from behind Lia and I look around Lia whose eyes are closed in ecstasy.

Liam had Arianne in his muscular hands and was carrying her to the dining room table.

Placing her on the table, he roughly spreads her legs, his hands disappearing between her legs.

From her moans, I could assume he was fingering her.

"Hmm, right there," Lia tells me as I continue to pound into her.

I place my finger on her clit and begin to slowly rub her, knowing she was about to cum soon.

She stops me and I stop confused as she turns around to face Liam and Arianne.

She places my cock back in her and starts to bounce again. Esme suddenly pops up from behind me and walks in front of Lia, her ass bouncing as she walks and kneels in front of Lia.

Lia lets out a moan and I realize that she's sucking her cunt.

My attention is drawn to Liam and Arianne and I see he stopped fingering her and had his fingers in her mouth.

She sucks them off seductively and then he removes them.

As she stares at him, without warning, he shoves his cock into her cunt.

"FUCK LIAM" she screams.

"I can't fuck you good, Can't I?" Liam asks, slowly removing his cock.

When she doesn't answer, he shoves it in again.

"SHIT, YOU MOTHERFUCKER," Arianne closes her eyes.

He removes his dick again, before slamming it home again.

"Answer me," Liam taunts her.

Lia's moans were getting louder as her mother sucked her clit.

"Maybe, " Arianna taunts back.

Liam doesn't reply and I see Arianne open her mouth in shock.

I assumed he was flinching his cock.

"Please, Liam, fuck me,"Arianna begs.

"Then, fucking say it," Liam tells her.

"You have to show me you can fuck me good, Now fuck me," Arianne tells him, stares into his eyes.

Liam growls before pounding into Arianne with no mercy.

"Oh, fuckkkkkkk, yes, yes, Liam," Arianne moans.

Lia was slowly bouncing on my cock now, slowly watching the exchange.

Liam sped up even more, placing his forehead on his sister's.

He didn't break eye contact as he did so, making Lia moan.

"Take this dick, you bitch," Liam growled before slapping Arianne's breast hard.

"Fuck," Arianne was moaning like crazy now, taking all off Liam's thick cock.

Lia moved quicker now, probably trying to cum with her sibling and I helped her along.

I held her hips and pounded into her quickly as her mother stood, rubbing her clit and kissing her.

"Oooo fuck daddy, yes,yes," Lia moaned.

"I'm gonna cum, Liam," Arianne warned, holding on to her brother's neck,

"FUCK," Lia came all over my dick, triggering her sibling's orgasms.

"Yes, Liam, fuck," Arianna screamed as Liam came, his dick far into her hole.

"Did I fuck you good enough?" Liam mockingly asked.

"You always fuck good, I just wanted to fuck me like a slut," Arianne replies.

The three, breath heavily, coming down from their powerful orgasms.

They were always like this, Arianne getting on Liam's nerves and vice versa and Lia being the cute youngest sibling.

But ever since we began to fuck, They would begin to fuck the anger away with each other and honestly I preferred this way than the bickering.

And Arianne was truly a slut so it worked out.

Lia gets off of me, my dick still hard and she turns, horrified.

"Dad, you didn't cum," she tells me.

"Don't worry, love, go and clean up, your mom's been waiting to come on my dick, that's why I didn't cum yet," I lovingly tell her.

Hearing her name, Esme stands and seductively throws her legs over me, straddling me.

We both look down as she grabs my dick and begins to rub her pussy lips on it.

"Oh, fuck Esme, right there," I moan, grabbing her neck and kissing her.

I release her slightly, with my hands still wrapped around her hair and neck as she raises up to place my cock inside her sopping cunt.

"Fuck, " We moan in unison.

Removing my hands from her neck, she instead grabs my neck, looking deeply into my eyes as she begins to bounce on my dick.

She never breaks eye contact as she does so and neither do I and she quickly picks up the pace.

"Oh, Esme, just like that," I moan like a bitch in heat as she slows her pace to clench around me. I feel my orgasm nearing and I refuse to cum without pummeling her. So I hold her hips to keep her from moving and plant my feet firmly on the ground before jackhammering her.

"Oh, fuck, Damian, your. Cock. is. So. big," she squeals with every thrust.

"Take it, baby, take all of it," I growl, holding her neck again. She never lets go of mine and she rests her forehead on mine, taking a page out of Liam's book, refusing to break eye contact.

I remove one hand to place it on her clit and furiously rub her nub, enjoying how she struggles to keep eye contact.

"Keep them open, love, I want to see how you look when you fall apart on my dick," I tell her, speeding up.

"OH, FUCK DAMIEN, FUCK ME," Esme screams, as she falls apart, clenching on my dick, triggering my orgasm.

I roar as I push deep into her, depositing my seed.

As we come down from our cum- filled haze, I hear moans filling the room again with great intensity.

I kiss my wife and she rests her head on my shoulder, my dick still buried deep inside her as we watch Lia, Arianna and Liam fuck on the couch.