Family Tradition

Story Info
Christmas present from the wives.
2.8k words
4.57
55.4k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FAMILY TRADITION

"A blow-job." That's how it started. We have developed a very unusual Christmas family tradition among my husband Jason, my sister Kelly and her husband Chuck.

Shortly after Jason and I were married I was asking what he wanted for Christmas and he said "A blow-job." That was no big deal since I regularly sucked his cock. I laughed and said, "If that's all, it's no problem.

Jason was in a devilish mood so a few minutes later when our conversation moved on to gifts for and from others, I said that my sister Kelly had asked what they could get us. Jason said, "A blow-job."

I was a little peeved at him for saying that, "You want my sister to suck your cock, even though you are married to me?"

He said, "Sure, what's the harm?" When he saw my reaction, he told me he was joking, and he'd said it half-seriously.

I said, "Well what should I give Chuck?" and of course Jason said, "A blow-job."

We finished our conversation a few minutes later. Jason was not in a serious mood. I concluded that I would decide on gifts without him and let him know later.

Later that evening, Kelly and I were drinking wine and talking about what to get for Mom and Dad and she again asked me what they could give us. I joked, "Jason said he wants you to give him a blow-job." We laughed and she said, "Is he serious?"

I said, "I don't care. He was being an asshole."

Kelly, who is a year younger than me said, "What do you think he would do if I actually did it?"

I said, "He'd love it, I'm sure, but Chuck (her husband) and I would not be very happy about it." Still joking.

"Well, if you gave Chuck a blow-job it would make things even." She said.

I asked, "You're not serious, are you?"

She said, "Why not? I mean, Chuck thinks you have a hot body and I've seen Jason checking me out. It would satisfy their curiosity."

"I think it would arouse their curiosity and they would want something more." I replied.

"That would be too bad for them, wouldn't it?" She said.

I was grasping that she was serious. I looked at her like she was crazy.

She said, "Admit it, wouldn't it be nasty to suck each-other's husband's cocks? Haven't you wondered what Chuck has between his legs? I've noticed Jason's package a few times."

Kelly was always the wilder one between the two of us. I taunted her, "You like sucking cocks, don't you?"

She responded, "Not as much as you do, big sister. How many cocks have you sucked? I remember you telling me how you sucked your boss's cock at your previous job."

It was true, I had sucked the guy's dick to get a promotion, but that was before I married Jason. I had sucked a few cocks in my dating days, also before Jason. Kelly and I used to confide in each other about such things when we were living at home together and dropped some hints when we have talked on the phone since then. It was titillating to talk about such things with my sister. Imagining the sex the other sister talked about made us horny.

"I'd like to see you suck Chuck's dick. You've talked about sucking pricks, but I've never seen you do it. I wonder if you could get Chuck's cock all the way into your throat." She teased me.

"I wonder which guy has the biggest cock." I asked her.

She laughed, "I know the best way to find out."

I told her she was being silly and we moved our conversation on to other things.

It was the week before Christmas and the four of us were out to dinner when Kelly brought the subject up again. We had all been drinking a lot of wine and were in a festive mood. When we were in the ladies' room, she said, "This would be a good night to give the guys the present we talked about."

I laughed and said, "You're not serious?"

She giggled and said, "Why not. Be daring Cindy (that's my name). We only live once. It'll be fun."

I was giddy from drinking and I thought to myself that it might be. Jason and I had joked a couple of times about me giving some other guy head when we were out partying. It would turn us both on. I wondered if he would be pissed-off if I actually did it. But then, if he was getting blown himself, how could he object.

Kelly knew I was thinking about it. "Let's go back to our place for dessert after dinner."

The thought of what we might do caused my loins to tingle and my pussy began to get wet. When we got back from the ladies' room and sat back down, I reached over and put my hand on my husband's cock through his pants. I could feel it getting hard. I noticed that he had taken note of Kelly's cleavage and was very attentive when she leaned forward at the table. Her breasts are nice and white and we could see the hint of her nipples through her blouse.

There was a dance floor in the lounge near the restaurant and Kelly suggested we dance for a while. We enjoyed a few fast dances and switched partners a couple of times. After a few slower songs, I noticed my sister was clinging to my husband and he had his hand on her ass. When I was back dancing with him, I noticed that he had a bit of a hard-on. "Did my sister give you this?" I asked as I nudged my leg into his crotch. He was embarrassed and didn't answer.

"You pig." I said. "You've got a hard-on for my little sister."

Poor Jason was embarrassed and tried to say he was hard for me. "I got hard watching you dance with Chuck." He said. There probably was some truth in that.

"Do you want me to give him a hard-on?" I asked. Jason just gave me a nice kiss and we switched partners again.

Two could play at this game, so I began to rub up against Chuck when we danced and I quickly felt his prick pushing against my stomach when he pulled me close. He had his hand on my ass and we both watched Kelly and Jason grope each other.

"Do you like seeing Kelly with another man?" I asked Chuck.

He said, "She turns-me-on when she does things like that."

I continued, "How far would you like to see her go with someone?"

Chuck said, "I'm not really sure. It's hot to think about it though."

We were in a dark corner of the dance floor so I reached down and grabbed his cock. "What if she sucked his cock?" I asked. He just groaned and looked at me. I felt his dick getting harder. "Has she ever done anything like that?" I asked.

He said, "Never that, but I've seen guys feeling-her-up before."

"I'll bet you were all over her after that." I asked.

He said, "I couldn't wait to get her in bed." I leaned up and kissed him. It was a long kiss, not just a peck on the lips. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jason watching me. He had two hands on my sister's ass and was pulled her into him. I could tell he would fuck her right there if given the chance.

The band took a break so we decided to drive to Kelly and Chuck's house for after-dinner drinks. They were in their own car.

Driving in our car, I asked Jason, "Were you rubbing your cock against my sister while you were dancing? I saw your hands on her ass."

He said, "She was coming on to me. She is really hot. I'm sorry if you are mad, but I saw you and Chuck too. One of your hands was down low and you were humping his leg a little."

I grabbed my husband's cock and felt it's hardness. I unzipped him and bent over. I took his familiar cock in my mouth and sucked on him. "Maybe I could give Chuck an early Christmas present?"

"Oh shit!" was all he could say. I had to pull away from him to keep him from coming.

"Do you want to see me suck Chuck's cock?" I asked. "You fantasize about watching me suck-off someone, don't you?"

He just said, "We better be careful."

I kissed him deeply and put my tongue in his mouth. He was having trouble driving so I pulled away. We both knew how sexually charged the situation had become. We were close to my sister and Chuck and we had both flirted a little, but we were contemplating a big step. I knew Kelly intended to suck my husband's dick and I was planning to suck her husband's cock as well.

The atmosphere was electric when we got to their house. We each got a drink and were straining to make small-talk. Kelly invited me into the kitchen and asked, "Who goes first?"

I said, "You are the hostess, so you should go first." She laughed.

We walked back into the living room where our husbands were seated. Kelly went over to my husband Jason and leaned over, showing some cleavage under her blouse. She leaned in and kissed him. Then she stood up and pulled her blouse over her head. While her husband and I watched, she unhooked her bra and straddled Jason's lap. She rubbed her tits on his face and he licked them and took one, then the other nipple into her mouth. He closed his eyes and savored the pleasure of nuzzling my sister's hanging breasts. He nipped at her nipples with his teeth.

"Merry Christmas." She said as she slid down to the floor. She unbuckled my husband's belt and unzipped his pants. He lifted up to let her pull his pants down below his knees. Then she took hold of his, and my, prick. She lightly blew on it and looked at it. Then she licked the underside of it and Jason arched his back in response. When she took his cock into her mouth, he looked at me. I gave him a look like he was being naughty. I watched as my little sister Kelly took my husband's cock into her mouth and began to pump up and down. My pussy was getting very wet watching my husband with his cock in another woman's mouth. I never would've imagined being turned on by such a thing. I watched her try to take more and more of the cock into her throat. Jason had his head back and his eyes were closed.

Meanwhile, Chuck had his cock out and was pumping it with his hand. I looked at him and said, "Don't you dare come. Save it for me."

He got up and started to take a few photos of his wife sucking cock. I got my phone and took a few too.

My sister does not like to swallow cum; she told me. So, she wasn't prepared when Jason's cock suddenly pulsed and he shot his first spurt down her throat. Kelly pulled back and the next spurt hit her on the chin and the remaining shots fell onto her breasts. She watched as my husband's cock emptied itself all over her. She licked the tip of Jason's cock, tasting his semen and then turning to smile devilishly at her husband. We watched as she took a bit of semen on her fingers and reached into her pants. She was rubbing my husband's cum on her pussy. "That's for you later." She said to Chuck.

I went over and gave my husband a tongue-filled kiss and said, "You were a bad boy, putting your cock in my sister's mouth." He just sat there with a shit-eating grin on his face.

I continued, "Now, I have to suck Chuck's cock to make things even. Did you think about that when you were fucking my sister's mouth?" He mumbled that he hadn't. I asked him, "You have said you'd like to see me suck somebody's cock; did you mean it? Do you want to watch me suck off Chuck? Would you like to see his dick in my throat?"

He said, "Okay, if you want."

I said, "Not just okay. Tell me if you want me to suck his cock. I won't do it unless you tell me to." I had my hand on his cock and it was hard again and I could tell he was turned-on by the dirty things I was saying. "This was your idea to give blow-jobs for Christmas. Do you want me to suck another man's cock while you watch?" He quietly said, "Yes."

I pursued it further, "Do you want me to let him come in my mouth or do you want him to come on my face or my tits?" Jason just groaned. "C'mon, Babe. This is your chance to see me act like a slut and suck another man's cock."

He finally said, "Do it, Cindy. Suck his cock."

I cooed at him, "You want to see your wife suck a cock, don't you? Where do you want me to take his cum?"

He was responding fully now. "Let him come in your mouth. Act like a whore and suck him off while we all watch."

I put my tongue in my husband's mouth and said, "Put your tongue in my mouth." When he did, I told him, "I'm going to have somebody's cock in there and I'll come back with a mouth full of sperm." I was pulling on his cock. "I want to see you jack off while you watch me."

"Strip me. Get me naked for another man." I led his hands to my shirt and he pulled it over my head. Then he unhooked my bra. I stood and turned around, facing Chuck and my sister. He had never seen my tits before, at least I don't think so.

When my husband pulled my pants down, leaving me in just my bikini panties, I walked over to Chuck. I knelt at his knees and said, "Strip. I want to see you naked." Chuck quickly pulled his shirt over his head and dropped his pants. When he stepped out of them, he stood before me naked, with his erect penis pointing straight at my face.

I licked the prick from top to bottom and then took it in my mouth. I turned so Jason could see and Kelly could take pictures with her phone. I hungrily put Chuck's cock in my mouth and began to pump him in and out, taking him deeper into my throat with each thrust. His dick was a little bigger than my husband's. I pulled off him and rubbed his prick over my hardened nipples and I titty fucked him for a few seconds. Then I attacked his cock and put it all the way into my mouth. I gagged on it in my throat but held my head there to experience being fucked in my throat. Chuck didn't last long. I moved up and down on his cock and he groaned every time I had him all the way into my mouth. I felt his cock begin to pulse. I grabbed his balls and I held his cock in my throat so he could come right into my belly. I wanted all his semen. He finished, pulled off a bit and then let his prick flop out of my mouth. I lewdly licked the end of it, putting my tongue on the tip where his semen was still leaking out. My sister got some good photos of my tongue licking the last drops of her husband's cum.

I looked over and saw that Jason's hands were full of his semen. He had come again, watching me suck another guy's dick. I knew I would tease him about being a pervert.

Then Kelly said, "Mom and Dad will love these pictures."

"Maybe we should make and album to show everyone?" I said. We were smiling at each other, but it was sexually charged situation.

"I need to be fucked." I said.

We changed our plans about going home. I made a few calls to arrange for our babysitter to stay overnight. Jason and I went into their guest bedroom and had a long passionate session. I was surprised that my husband's cock got hard yet again. He was "in lust" with me and we fucked until we fell asleep, holding each other's naked body.

Not much was said the next morning except when Kelly said, "You know, my birthday is in January. I wonder what you guys could give me for a present?"