Family Tradition Ch. 02

Story Info
Now it's sister's birthday.
3.1k words
4.64
29.8k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FAMILY TRADITION 2

Part 1 of this story told about my younger sister Kelly and I had initiated a family tradition of giving each other's husband a blow job for Christmas. She had sucked off my husband Jason and then I blew her husband Chuck. My sister had mentioned that her birthday was coming and wondered what she was going to get for a present.

I hadn't thought much more about it, but her husband Chuck was plotting something special. He was including Jason in his plans, so Jason talked to me.

"Chuck wants to give your sister something special for her birthday and he wants me, us, to be part of it."

I asked, "What is he thinking of, a party?"

He paused for a minute and said, "Something like what he and I got for Christmas."

"Oh, I see." Then I asked, "What does he want to do?"

He looked at me and said, "He's talked about both of us fucking her or something like that."

"Oh, I see."

"I wouldn't agree to anything without talking to you."

I nodded. "Thank you for that. Do you want to do it? Fuck her?"

He said, "You know I think she's hot and I had no trouble getting off when she blew me at Christmas time."

After moment's pause, he laughed, "Think about when your birthday comes, you might get something similar."

That made me think about it in a different way. "So, are we going to have a tradition of birthday fucking?"

Jason looked at me, "It's a big step, isn't it. Sucking cocks is one thing, fucking is another big step."

"I know. We need to think about it."

Jason said, "We've never done more than groping with other people. It is hot thinking about things like that, but doing it is something different."

We left it at that until the weekend when we went out to dinner with Chuck and Kelly.

We were dancing after dinner. After a while, I was dancing with my brother-in-law Chuck.

I opened the conversation, "So, Jason told me about your idea for Kelly's birthday."

He nodded and I continued, "You want my husband to help you fuck her, don't you?"

He nodded again and said, "One of her things is having a threesome with two men. Rather than trying to find some stranger or friend, why not have someone we love and trust join us."

I said, "You're enticing my husband to be unfaithful. Why would I be okay with that?"

He tried to convince me, "Well, since she's your sister, it wouldn't be like he was going out with some stranger. She has the same DNA as you do and all. She's family."

I laughed. "So, fucking a sister is only a little-bit bad."

"Yeah, that's it. Another family tradition."

"Where will I be when all this is happening?"

"You can be part of it, maybe take some pictures." He suggested.

I had to ask the obvious question, "And would you fucking me be somewhere in the future?"

"Only if you want it to be."

I asked "Do you?"

He said, "Well, yes. That's not the motivation for Kelly's birthday and I wouldn't want you to feel obligated, but hell yes, I'd like to fuck you."

As we ended the dance I said, "Don't count on anything."

Jason and I talked about it on the way home. I was coming around to their concept that fucking within the family was only half-cheating. I was also remembering when I sucked Chuck's cock and how hot that was. My husband came watching me do it. I liked the feeling of having another penis in my throat and getting a man to come in my mouth. We discussed that we would be establishing a family tradition of sister-fucking. He seemed to be okay with me getting it from Chuck if he would be getting it from my sister. The idea was enticing. Having more variety in our sex by fucking another man would make life more interesting. I liked Chuck and didn't feel threatened by my sister.

I eventually agreed. Having my husband help Chuck fuck my sister was kind of a nasty idea. I liked it, particularly if we could tie her up and treat her like a slut. She'd be getting it from both ends, 'spit-roasted'. I know, I'm a bad girl, but things like that appeal to me.

A few days later, we went out to dinner with Chuck and Kelly on her birthday. After a nice dinner, we invited them back to our house for drinks. We were all pretty drunk to begin with and unbeknownst to Kelly, they were going to be spending the night at our house. We sat in our living room with Chuck and Kelly on the couch.

We handed out some birthday presents. She opened them one at a time. Most were just routine things, a book, some bath-oils and a gift certificate. When we got to Chuck, he gave her a very risqué negligee. It was light blue and see-through, including a brief pair of panties that were also see-through. When her husband insisted that she try on her gift, she resisted, but I took her by the hand and led her into our bedroom to change.

She was reluctant, but I assured her that her husband and I had seen her naked many times and she had sucked my husband's cock. I convinced her that it would be erotic to be nearly naked in front of the men. I watched her strip. Even though she was my sister, it was arousing to see her naked body. I was getting turned-on watching my sister strip and then put on the revealing garment. Her dark pussy was visible through the thin panties. Her ass looked good in them too. Kelly's breasts bounced a little as she pulled the negligee over her shoulders and tied it with two bows in front. Her nipples were hard and were poking out through the thin material. Kelly walked out into the living room and was enthusiastically greeted by the two men. She walked around and modeled the outfit. She opened the front of her top a little so everyone could see her panties that barely hid her generous bush. Having a woman parade her assets in front of my husband was turning-me-on. It was pushing my buttons and getting me hot.

Things began to escalate when her husband stood up and kissed her. He pulled her hands behind her back and my husband Jason grabbed her wrists. Kelly's eyes popped open and she had a surprised expression on her face. Chuck pulled the two bows on the negligee and stood to the side, exposing Kelly's naked chest. She has nice tits, not as nice as mine, but she has little areolas that crinkle when she gets aroused. Her hard little nipples were proudly standing up. Chuck pulled the gown down her shoulders and Jason let it fall to the floor.

Then Chuck and Jason each took one of her wrists and led her to a hassock in front of an easy chair. They helped her recline. She was just wearing her see-through panties. Jason had fashioned a rope that he used to tie her to the chair. It had two loops and they put Kelly's wrists in the loops and tied her arms over her head. She was on her back, her head and back on the chair with her ass on the hassock and her feet on the floor. It was easy to spread her legs apart so her barely covered pussy was visible. I had never really looked at my sister's pussy before. I had always looked away. But, seeing her pussy, which was getting her panties wet from her arousal was arousing me too. Both men ran their hands over my sister's chest, fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Kelly was excited and breathing heavily.

Chuck stripped, then crawled up onto the chair and straddled his wife's head. He presented his cock to her. He guided it into her mouth with his hand and she opened her mouth to accept it. The plan was for my husband to fuck her and for me to take pictures. I had a better idea. I excused myself and told Jason to wait until I got back.

I went to our bedroom, and grabbed the small bag in my night-stand that held our sexual aids. We had a couple of vibrators and lubricant and some other things. I thought someone might use them on my sister to heighten her pleasure on her birthday. What girl doesn't enjoy a good orgasm for her birthday.

When I got back to the living room, Chuck was still pumping his cock into his wife's mouth. My husband Jason had stripped and was waiting to fuck my sister with his hard cock. He was holding his cock in his hand keeping it ready. When I pulled out one of the vibrators, Jason stepped back. I motioned for him to use it on my sister's cunt, but he motioned for me to do it. I decided I knew more about what to do with it than Jason. I knelt between Kelly's spread legs. When I put the vibrator on her cunt through the light blue panties and turned it on, Kelly jumped. She hadn't expected it. She was probably expecting my husband's cock. I expertly ran the vibrator over her sensitive parts, which were barely covered by the thin panties. They were soaking wet from her juices. I slid the vibrator underneath the side of the panties and applied it directly to my sister's pussy. I turned up the speed and put it on her clit. She jerked and began an orgasm. When I slid the phallus-shaped tool into her vagina, she continued to shake and her pussy squirted juices onto my hand. She couldn't see who was operating the vibrator with her husband still straddling her head with his cock in her face.

I had never done anything at all with another woman. I had seldom even looked at my own pussy and would only glance at the photos Jason had taken of my intimate parts. Seeing a pussy right in front of me was like actually being in a porno movie or something. I touched the delicate pink flesh of Kelly's pussy and used my fingers to separate her lips to expose the holy grail for the males of our species, the entry to her vagina. I slid the long dildo around my sister's cunt, moving it over her clit and pulling it down to rub it on her ass. I pressed the tip into her asshole and she reacted with a groan and by arching her back. She was barely sucking on her husband's cock, instead focusing on my manipulation of the vibrator on her pussy. I pulled her thin panties to the side and they were so delicate that they ripped. I pulled them down and off her legs. I threw them to my husband and he put them to his nose to inhale my sister's scent.

Jason took a photo or two. When he handed me a butt-plug we had in the bag along with some lubricant, I understood his suggestion. The black plug was one of those with bulbs along its length so as it was pushed in or pulled out, the bulbs would expand the anus and add to the pleasure. My sister was surely surprised when she felt the tip of the plug pressing into her puckered pink asshole. She asked what we were doing, but the answer was soon apparent. I inserted the plug into my sister's asshole and pushed it in with each bulb pushing past her sphincter until the base was firmly against her anus. I pulled it out slowly and pushed it back in. She groaned at the pleasure as each bulb expanded her asshole. I was fascinated with the close-up view of her female anatomy. I had seen photos and diagrams, but had never been so close to a real anus and vagina. The deep pink flesh looked to be very sensitive, so I was delicate with my actions. Then I slowly shoved the vibrating fake dick into her cunt. She went off like a she had been jolted with electricity. She gasped and shook and her muscles tightened and she gushed cum out of her hole onto my hands and her legs.

I was so enthralled with what I was doing that I had to do it. I had to taste a pussy. It was my sister's but a woman eating pussy is not a 'normal' act, so what difference does it make if the pussy is my sister's. I touched my tongue against the delicate flesh of Kelly's clit. With the butt-plug still in place and the vibrator firmly entrenched in her vagina, licking her clit overwhelmed her senses. I don't think she knew I was the one manipulating her. She probably thought it was Jason. But when I put my tongue on her pussy, she knew it was me. It added even more to her excitement.

I was excited myself and I put my hand down the front of my pants and began playing with my own clitoris. My husband Jason was watching, enthralled with what was going on. He started to strip me. He pulled down my pants, freeing my pussy so I could have better access with my hand. I had my fingers inside myself and I found I was coming at the same time I was making my sister come. It felt so wonderfully good. I pulled the vibrator out of Kelly's cunt and put my tongue in its place. I had never eaten pussy before and now I knew why my husband thought it was such a treat. I licked inside her hole and all over her soaked labia. Her cunt was hot and almost gushing her honey. I loved the taste. I looked up from her cunt and looked into her eyes. Chuck had dismounted so it was just me giving my sister pleasure. With her arms tied over her head, she was at my mercy. She twisted and squirmed in response to my tongue on her delicate anatomy. She was watching and feeling me suck on her pussy.

The two husbands helped me to my feet, reluctantly. I thought they were going to take turns fucking her. But instead, they finished stripping me by pulling my shirt and bra over my head. They took my arms and led me up beside my reclining sister and directed my head down onto her chest. I licked her nipples and then gave her a passionate tongue-filled kiss. Our tongues swirled together. We were both turned on and tried to devour the other sister's tongue. After a bit of that, the guys pulled me up higher so my tits were over my sister's mouth. She eagerly sucked on my nipples. I like having my tits played with and I relished every lick and nip on my sensitive breasts.

Still, I didn't expect what happened next. My husband and her husband took my arms a lifted me up, moving me until my legs straddled my sister's head. They wanted her to eat my pussy. I would never have thought of doing such a thing, nor would she, but in our state of passion, we were both eager. I lowered my cunt onto my sister's face and felt her tongue probing my folds, like I had done to her. I looked down into her eyes. Her face was covered with my pussy and my brown pussy bush framed her nose. With her arms tied, she was at my mercy and I pushed my pussy all over her face and mouth. I could tell she was really in heat and was devouring my cunt with unrestrained eagerness. It didn't take long for me to squirt my female juices all over my sister's face. She loved it and was sucking up all the fluid she could. Her tongue was bathing my labia and then swirling inside my cunt-hole. I came again with another gusher. It was her birthday and I wondered if she was getting as much pleasure as I was. I was spasming and gasping for breath I was so turned-on. I really enjoyed making her come with my tongue and now she was doing the same for me. Her arms were still tied over her head, so I could move my cunt all over her face however I wanted.

I looked over my shoulder and saw that now she was getting the other part of her birthday present. My husband Jason had pushed his cock into her well-lubricated cunt. That brought her to another orgasm. I turned and kissed Jason as we both did her, a husband-and-wife team. Jason was pumping in and out of her and I continued to rub my sensitive cunt on her face. I looked back and could see my husband's prick sliding in and out of my sister. I never had thought about watching my husband fuck another woman. I found that it excited me even further and I continued to come on my sister's face. My cunt began to get a little sore and I eased up a bit. It was soon thereafter that Jason emptied his balls into my sister. I suspected he had lusted after her for a long time. Kelly's husband was taking photos of his wife being fucked by Jason and me. He got some good pics of my cunt on my sister's face to go with the ones of my husband's cock pushed into her cunt.

Jason came with his body tensing as he emptied himself into his sister-in-law's pussy. We finished and dismounted. Kelly was exhausted, but still wanting more. She was naked with her arms over her head. Her face was shiny with my juices and she was covered with a sheen of perspiration. Cum was leaking out of her vagina.

There was no discussion. Chuck picked-up his well-fucked wife and carried her into the guest bedroom. We heard him running a bath for her. We left them to themselves. Jason and I embraced like horny-teenagers and went to our bedroom where he kissed my sensitive pussy and slid up and put his cock in me. I was a little sore, so he was gentle. It felt so good, having my husband inside me. I would have to reflect on how I felt about my sister and I eating the other's pussy, but for now, I was in heaven with my husband's prick just holding still inside me, not moving, but filling me with the firm presence of his manhood.

To be continued. Another birthday is coming in a month.