All Comments on 'Family Tradition Ch. 01'

by greenday0418

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had to have a look at the other story by BigGuy&randomnumbers to find out what the issue was as I hadn’t read it before. I didn’t read all of it because I thought it was completely bizarre and beyond ridiculous. The version you’ve written so far paints her family in a very different light, heavily matriarchal and dysfunctional as opposed to the other version where it’s all happy families but with this one weird thing.

Overall, your version is fairly amusing, I love the banter between him and his “brother”. I’m curious to see if he’s going to tell her no and make her realise just how fucked up her family is.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

greenday0418greenday0418almost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter two has been submitted with the ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Mom wears the pants in the family and is batshit crazy. Run away.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Anon had to have a look,

I'd say Biguy's version was also heavily matriarchal.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 3 years ago

Overall, the pair is one of the best "family tradition' plot stories I've read. He goes pretty easy on them IMO.

.

Anyone not quite sure if they'll read the next, it's worth it.

.

Thanks for the work to give us some free entertainment. 5* from me.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Somewhat vaguely related to weird Biguy33's story but ok. No question he would have walked a LONG time ago but carry on.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

this is a guy that sticks his hand in a meat grinder and wonder why he is feeling pain lol. bigguys story was funny the one is more funny

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

waiting for the "Big Surprise" or "deal Breaker"

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

interesting and good writing. I am still waiting for the "Big Surprise" or deal breaker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boy i hope chapter 2 is better than chapter 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenday0418@greenday0418
New story submitted for ON THE JOB 2023 in Romance. This one took me two years to finish. New meds seem to help. Still no cure, but there is hope for Alzheimer's treatment to slow down the disease.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories