All Comments on 'Family Tradition: Next Generation'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 220 Comments (Page 2)
Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
But

thanks for trying.

TailakaTailakaover 5 years ago
Just simply abuse

1) Fuck your future Mom-in-law OR we'll take away your fiancee

2) Allow your wife to fuck your future son-in-law OR we'll call off your daughters wedding

3) We will mentally scar your daughters so that having a baby boy terrifies them.

TailakaTailakaover 5 years ago
Plot hole

Just what do these women THINK will happen if they HAVE a boy?? He'll become the next Hitler? Millie is obviously twisted but why would Mary, Cassie, & Penny still be holding onto an ~150year old fear of baby boys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First and foremost,

Hats off to George Anderson for imagining such a creative back story that fit into the original story . He must have very strange dreams with that mind of his.

I missed the "what about pennys night" , i never even considered it. But i didnt miss the error of Henrys solution, you cheat i cheat. Millie, and maybe Mary , were expecting Henry to go running too Millie for comfort when Mary was "bonding" with young David. So it was ok for him to cheat as long as it was not with someone new or outside the family.

I still enjoyed it. Second time through and still great.

I wish george would spend a little more of his time writing. I know others keep him busy editing, but i think he needs to write.

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
GeorgeAnderson is a pro.

GeorgeAnderson took a plot that was laughable and polished the hell out of it. It still didn't come off as believable, but not for his lack of effort. I would have thought it would have been almost impossible to make something out of this story while maintaining the original style. It could easily have been turned into a parody by several of the funnier writers on here, but George played it straight.

Taking on a project that is inevitably going to meet criticism and playing it straight makes me respect his efforts all the more. It's not that I particularly like this story, it's that I can appreciate what went into writing it. That is some true craftsmanship and if George doesn't write or edit for a living now, he could do it if he had the chance.

kmreaderkmreaderabout 5 years ago
Agree with Tailaka’s Plot Hole Comment

I really liked this story so I’m not trying to knock it, I just fail to see the significance of the tradition/curse to keep from having boys 6 generations later. The original case made sense and I could see the necessity of it in the backstory, but why would a loving couple (or wife actually) not want to have a son so many years later?

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 5 years ago
suffers the same fatal flaw as the original

Even after suspending disbelief to allow for the fantasy, the plots of both the original and Anderson's addendum hinge on the IQs of all the characters involved, added up, remaining in single digits.

This is not a plot device. This is a plot fail. An angry refusal to tolerate any of the family's horseshit and his wife's upcoming betrayal would at least make her husband character relatable. An ugly scene in front of everybody when his wife ogled her daughter's fiance and the fallout from that would have been a much needed plot correction and made the characters responses at least aguely comprehensible.

But no such luck.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Comments

Someone knocked the original story for not explaining that there couldn't be sons. That's because that wasn't IN the original story! That plot element was added by GA.

As others have said, why the multi-generational fear of having sons.

I repeat one of my earlier comments, that I don't believe that David would agree to not having a chance to have sons, or that Henry would have agreed if HE had been given the chance.

argeelogargeelogalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Very well written in all ways...and a creative conclusion. Maybe I missed it but still don't understand why no sons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mary the bitch

"And I still don't fuck him. That's nice for you, but what if I want to?"

"I had to ask that after all you've put me through since yesterday"

Wow, she really is a bitch, what about all that she had already put him through? The whole thing with Karen was to try and create balance, seems like she wants to be ahead when it comes giving the hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Here is another great tradition for this family- female circumcision- it has guaranteed loyal and happy wives for countless generations.

So none of these men are disturbed that they were unwittingly sterilized by their supposed loving wives and daughters? Maybe a tiny percentage of men would consider that a murderously serious betrayal, non?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
This Came Up In Recent Comments

I think it's been said before but why is Cassie in a about having a son? There's no longer a "master" who will take the son from her!

This is a great story, one of the rare follow-ups that surpasses the original (Sorry, BigGuy!), but it still relies on the women in the family all being frightened to death of having sons. Now while most parents make the generic. "We only want a healthy baby" response when asked for their preference for the baby's sex, most DO have a preference, I believe, even though they will 100% love the child regardless. What they DON'T have is a neurotic fear of one or the other!

The only thing I can think of is, as others have opined, is that if they have sons, the "bonding" will have to be with their husbands spending the night with the future daughter-in-law!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
FAMILY

To the critics, "IT'S ONLY A STORY"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"And I still don't fuck him. That's nice for you, but what if I want to?" she asked

"Then this conversation in moot, and our marriage is over," I replied as I got up and walked out the door. I refused to speak a single word to her after that.

She tried for months to tell me it was a joke, but what kind of cunt thinks infidelity is funny?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great one

I really enjoyed this. I didn't see how they would get around the "tradition", but they managed it. This was good from front to back, and worth anyone's reading. Just remember, it's fiction and really good fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m Good

I took the advice the author doled out in his intro to the story. I didn’t read it. I actually feel none the worse. Thanks, GA

EddboyEddboyover 4 years ago
insecure man

He agreed before the marriage, the problem is his ego is taking a hit. This is not a case where he has to worry about her fidelity going forward, its just a matter of, "what if his cock is bigger then mine?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The entire problem with the story

is the ridiculous premise that a prospective groom would accept the "tradition", especially when the "take it or leave it" proposition is dumped on him a week before the wedding. Just that last wrinkle makes it clear that the bride and her family are acting in bad faith. The very fact of not disclosing the "tradition" at the latest at the time of the prospective groom's proposal is redolent of fraud. Moreover, the "tradition" is also fraud against the husband because he will, without having agreed, have no chance of having sons. It is NOT remotely credible that a man of the caliber of Mary's husband would agree to the "tradition", most especially when dropped on him a week before the marriage. He would see it as dishonest and coercive. Moreover, he would view the family as dysfunctional and not something he would want to marry into. It would completely transform his view of Mary, too. A man of lesser character might acquiesce ("Hey! I get to bang the mother and the daughter!"), but that character would destroy the hoped for dramatic tension.

The point? The plot hole is gigantic and prevents a willing suspension of disbelief, except, perhaps, by lank-haired, mouth-breathing readers incapable of critical thought.

As for the feminized idiot Eddboy, the primary loss is the special bond of exclusive intimacy that marriage entails, not "ego".

The attempt by the author to deflect criticism in the prologue is contemptible. If you write it, it is ALL subject to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As I said on the original

I'd have used the week to get a vasectomy

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 4 years ago
Someone who takes care of you after you've been hurt bad...

Is likely to love you...

If they're the one *who* hurt you...? You've got to wonder...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of told her parents no friggin way would I do what they wanted me to do. If their daughter and they persisted in this type of behavior, they could keep their daughter and that I'd leave her and the area for good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really

What mumbo jumbo in order to have only daughters in the family!! All they needed to do was to agree to this point before marriage.The brides- to- be were really conditioned from their early teens(probably) to accept the "tradition". Weird! Very well written. 5*s.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

Ugly and idiotic! I can see you make a tasteless story more tasteless! I find that sad. But you glorify submissive cuckolding and there will be a reason for that! I just hope this is not in your family! Even idiots would destroy such a criminal tradition root and branch! Except for perverse cuckolds!

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Huh... this isn't my "cup 'o tea"

Great writer - thanks for sharing.

I found BigGuy33's story just wrong - well done but wrong. Yeah, it's his (and your) story to tell, so again, thank you!

The "reason" behind the tradition was flawed - seriously, I'm kinda glad I have both sons and daughters andI would prefer no children to planned cheating by my wife. In fact, it's easy to come to the conclusion that the daughters must have all brainwashed to accept the "tradition."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Um so basically all these women all lied to their fiance's and prevented them from having sons

They started their marriages in a lie. Mary is just as bad as millie as is the daughter. Penny is the only normal one in the bunch.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Great Story

Well written and enjoyable to read. Glad they were able to end this fucked up tradition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That is by far the biggest cuck shit I have seen

I guess the cucks love this crap

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

The author cannot be a man, because the author time and time again demonstrates in these stories that the author has NO idea how men actually think in these situations.

You extoll disrespected wimps/ cuckolds to the heavens. I believe if you are a man you are gay, but I really believe you are a woman. Your ideas of what constitutes a man are so out of kilter with reality.

I like a couple of your stories but most of them just make me feel sick.

I will not read your stories anymore, I’ll let others deal with your warped ideas.

You are a tasteless person.

Good luck.

Scores 0/5

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
lol

wtf is this "'There's always a choice,' the old woman replied, 'but you've already decided. So be it, then. I can give you something to make sure you never conceive. Think well, though, because never means never, and you might marry someday, or your master might suspect you. Instead, I can give you something that lets you only conceive daughters. Your master will never have a son, but you will have children of your own.' that doesnt make sense. u can never conceive but u will only have daughters lol u sure this concept came from bigguy33 going to have check its been a long time since i read his stuff.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
holy

shit that was fucked up and trump stupid. guess the MC didnt give a shit that he was extremely manipulated.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@wargamer, you obviously cant write a better story, as you have no stories to offer. If you dont like this type of story dont read them. It seems childish to me to call others names, especially when you dont really know what you are talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't understand the "cuck" criticisms.

GA is finishing a story in which the plot is largely set. This is both well written AND creative. The basic plot is far-fetched, but this is fiction, and GA has come up with an interesting way of euthanizing the "tradition". While I thought the plotting of "February Fucks" was a festival of cliches and tired tropes, this story shows what GA can do if he really puts his mind to it. This one is an easy 5!

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Good one. A very creative way to get our of that family curse.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
Still a betrayal

Not giving him the chance to have sons, and doing it behind his back was a huge betrayal. It might even be worse than if she cheated on him. In Henry's place, I'd have found the recipe, and burned it along with any remaining potion. This family tradition needs to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

A wonderful conclusion to BigGuy33’s original! (I always appreciate a happy ending!) ~ 5 ~

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,he should have fucked Karen and divorced Mary.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,he should have fucked Karen and divorced Mary.There is no mention of the fact Mary would cheat twice as they had two daughters.

kamdev99008kamdev99008about 3 years ago

Crap tradition... A right choice, being need of time... Progressed as not just a curse...

But a crooked gender biased, anti nature pervert thought... Exactly not promoting feminism as glorified.... But proposing poligamy by gender imbalances

Interesting sequal with a logical conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree with others. The tradition really sucks.

If I’d have to bed my future mother-in-law I’d have bailed.

This is so far out of left field it’s ridiculous even for fiction.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just wrong.

I reread this even though I as a rule don’t.

The blank mindset that tradition needed to be followed no matter what was so wrong that it totally skewed my opinion that this was a good story.

At best it really made n

Me think about it.

Bill

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
BEST Revenge on the Master and succeeding patriarchs!!

"Modern" readers in the USA would have a hard time understanding how much having a son mattered to men, up through at least WWI. [Ask any reader of historical European romances.] Mostly, daughters COULD NOT inherit titles and property; those went to the nearest living male relative.

This is still a live issue in England and Wales for a few folks .

Also, Henry's proper answer to "What if I want to?" is obviously "The line will form after Karen."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This was better than the original

They basically by keeping the tradition a secret commited fraud against the people they say they love. Choice should be a consideration not feared.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
"Hitting the Hole" in the best way ...

GA drove a nice bug truck through the "only daughters" opening that BG33left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Deprived of the chance at a son by deceit and bullshit. I don't care how much I loved the women. The trust and disrespect alone would have ended the marriage. Divorce would have been the only recourse. These stories about the family traditions that are this far fetched, like the one with the damn fruit trees and the week of cheating because the women say its tradition. God help any man that voluntarily agrees to be the mate of one of these Harpy's.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Great ending! ...like this better to the other great story. I enjoyed both reads. Thank-you

BalladeerBalladeeralmost 3 years ago
And why not have sons now?

There's no one to take your kid from you now. Dumb story, dumb attempt to rescue it.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 3 years ago

Well developed and professionally executed. Loved it with a 5* rating and look forward to reading more of your stories

Thanks

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@Eddboy

insecure man

He agreed before the marriage, the problem is his ego is taking a hit. This is not a case where he has to worry about her fidelity going forward, its just a matter of, "what if his cock is bigger then mine?" - I suppose that you would be all for your wife to go get fucked by a bigger cock than yours!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

It's like the semi-truck stuck under the bridge, and it finally took the 10-year-old kid to suggest letting the air out of the tires. George Anderson can come up with plot twists that make Nancy Pelosi look straight!!!

.

Great story, George!!! Dude, you got game!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An interesting premise and story. Most people are unaware that male sperm, XY, are actually fairly easy to manipulate. When my wife and I were ready to have a child I was determined to have a girl. Why, you ask? Because it had been 56 years since a female offspring had made an appearance on my dad's side of the family, hence I wanted a girl. I had read several interesting articles in a genetics class I had taken and one thing I came away with was that pressure and cold can kill male sperm. I was doing light commercial salvage diving at the time in the tropical regions of north Puget Sound. I was doing 3-4 dives per day to depths of 100 feet in water that was a temperate 40-45 degrees at depth. Every other day we had really great sex, my wife got pregnant and our daughter was born 10 months later. Yes, she was a full month past her due date, so they did a C-section. She will be 40 in October.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No way is this a male writer. I would bet everything.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This is worse than the original. The original had plot holes the size of Jupiter. This story didn't fill them. It just made them the size of the sun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The simplest solution unless you want to be served at the altar, you tell me the lies of omission that you have kept from me since before we were married and then you tell David it's not happening.

If cassie wants a happy wedding day, I'm sure she'll agree to help.

Henry really could have done with more of a spine. 20 great years can be ruined by a single night, whether you're expecting it or not.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Again, should have run from the coven immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have just had a vasectomy the day after the wedding. Boom, no more tradition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise and well written as usual but I couldn't really empathise with any of the characters. The bottom line is that Henry entered into an agreement and then reneged on it when he had to keep his end of the bargain, justifying his welching on the deal by adopting the role of the innocent victim. The man clearly missed his calling. He should have been a politician.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but this story is just stupid. So many huge holes that it's almost impossible to explain how stupid it is.

The only thing that makes sense is Georgia's decision to keep boys away for as long as possible. GA is a woman pretending to be a man, so all her stories are written from a woman's viewpoint, even if the main character is a man. Needless to say, today's modern woman has no need for a bunch of little boys running around, thus, only one baby boy is born. Oh well, it's just a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If all women did this the population would end idiots u can’t only have one sex for generations makes no sense

loveofmyLife75loveofmyLife75over 2 years ago

First of all, my congratulations to GeorgeAnderson.

I have added this to all your great stories.

I read all your stories in the last week. I had too. They are so good.

I must say I wish I had the genius, brilliance, intelligence, and the ability in writing like you. I like the way the words seem to flow across the paper. I go a little farther in with the complement the way you write with sincerity. But you also seem to understand how men’s minds work. I think you are not a man. But If I am wrong, please accept my apology.

Lastly, I do have one criticism. Far too packaging.

Thank you so much for good reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for concluding this tale. Well thought out and written.

TO:LA Henry was a victim. Millie poisoned him & killed any chance of having a son. For no reason other then some stupid "tradition".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF!

Disgusting! Very sad! So pathetic for everyone, except for the dick getting a freebie piece of a$$…..

Who even dreams up this crap - -and then actually writes it…..

What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What do I actually think of this story? Loved it. Have I read better, a few. Have I read worse, many. Regardless of what readers think George put in a lot of effort for our pleasure, thank you very much. For all the haters in the comments below, how much did you pay to read this? It cost me nothing and I suspect you are all the same. If that's the case and even if you truly hated it, you still got your money's worth. A little appreciation for the efforts of others is a good thing. I can't speak for George but I suspect constructive criticism is probably welcome, but outright hate? Get a life.

onbothsidesonbothsidesabout 2 years ago

OK, but what would have happened if Penny were gay? Is there a procedure in the family lore to deal with thaIf Penny took a wife and wanted children, how would they get that stuff into the donor? Twenty years or so down the road, who sleeps with their son-in-law?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finally, a George Anderson story where the wife stays faithful.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
When

When he learnt the story about only having girls,he shouldn't have given Mary three options but one.The fact that she contrived to avoid him having a son,he should have told her if she had sex with David he would divorce her.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

not as disgusting as the original much better story though these "honorable men" and "faithfull women" wwho use magic and sex to manipulate others honourable shouldnt be a word that could even be formed in there mouths.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

that all said as usual awesome story well written in every way a great ,story and an awesome read

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Poor manipulated Joe. They all suck for keeping a secret from a weak man. This is just more manipulation of males by our " esteemed" writer of primarily cuck shit.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

I'm confused, why were the modern generations of women AFRAID to have sons? The maid wanting to keep her children makes sense, but why would all the following generations want to avoid having sons? Good writing and plot, otherwise.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - you were right I could not get past the first paragraph of this fantasy. What a load of bull shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

story suffers from movie monster syndrome: the reveal of the secret just can't compare to the unknown

still a fun story but the secret was so low stakes it sucked out all the tension

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have a hard time believing this was written by any sort of modern human with a brain.

It's just so full of convoluted bullshit, holes, and leaps in logic that all I can conclude is that whoever wrote this was suffering from an aneurism at the time.

No other explanation can allow me to accept this brain-dead drivel as having been written by a person with any reasoning capability whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a great story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting idea until the secret is revealed. The solution is so painfully obvious in today's world. Then it becomes trite. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has a major plot hole that destroys the whole thing. It is never explained why it is important to not have sons other than the original servant who didn’t want to be a brood mare for her employer. Without this there is no logical reason for the “tradition”. Zero stars for a lazy and stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read a few of the comments on this piece of shit story. It’s pretty obvious that George is leaving himself positive anonymous reviews. But hey whatever makes the Cuckold feel better.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Pretty sure George Anderson is Georgina Analson in real life😂😂😂😂

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great story. What a yarn! I loved the imagination it took to come up with this story. I flowed nicely right to the end. Nice job!!! Five stars, for sure.

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

Well written!

I agree with some of the others: what an inagination you have, to dream up a plot like this. 5 stars

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Having boys

Wasn't just about showing your manhood it is how family bloodline and name continues on, on this point I was a little unhappy about it just being played off as a macho bs thing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

And then, before her mom could get there, I packed all my shit in the car and hauled ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was no tenable reason for the descendants of Keziah to continue prohibiting the possibility of male offspring aside from abject misandry. GeorgeAnderson is one sick soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

while having lunch with David, he told the young man the real option was to not show up on Friday, run as far away as possible, the other was to elope. Tell the mother in-law to take a deep dive someplace. These men need to stand up and not be controlled.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Second (at least) reading. Looking at some of the other comments, and waving off the scientific craziness of the potions, suspending disbelief as to that, what we have here is a cult of related females, who somehow abhor bearing sons, so they use magic potions to damage their husbands, rendering them only able to produce XX (female) sperm cells. Obviously if somehow a son was to be born, the "tradition" won't work. I.e., the son's mother-in-law-to-be would likely say, "What? Not no, but hell no!" Similarly her husband would generally respond somewhat negatively to loaning out his wife! So the cult has a self-perpetuating characteristic: no boy children, or the fun night with the young stud (and return visit) for the mother of the bride would end!

Is all of this absurd, in the cold light of reason? Sure, but guess what! Were the Shakers' ideas more absurd? I would say so. 'Gee, let's all form a group with no sex or babies at all, because the world is in such a mess, and argle bargle blah blah blah! We'll make furniture and have mass hysterics at our meetings! That sounds great!'

People can be very wrong, and very stubbornly so. So the plot is not stupid, just scientifically nutty. What people do in the situations is the thing to focus on. And here: Since Millie hates boy babies so much, I'd keep her away that child, She's a mortal threat to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is even dumber than the others. If i thought they sucked, and i do, this one sucks even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what an absolute total piece of shit. hubby is not madly in love. he is a total moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Totally sick. Hubby is a pussy whipped piece of shit. Takes a full grown faggot to write shit like this,

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

@sbrooks,

you sound like a skipping record,record,record.....

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxabout 1 year ago

Ike this author's equally ludicrous "February Sucks", readers are asked to believe two mutually exclusive things.We are asked to believe the women in this family hate males so much they refuse to consider the possibility of having sons, but they deeply love their husbands.

The idea that Mary HAS to continue the ,"tradition" is laughable. What happens if she refuses? Her skanky withch of a mother is mad? So fucking what? Her daughter is pissed her mother won't be as big a whole as her grandmother? So fucking what?

Mary is a slut who wants to use the "family tradition" to excuse her adultery.

The MC is a pussy-whipped cuckold

Does this writer EVER put an actual MAN on one of his stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another sick story of whore wives and spinless husbands.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Love this continuation... well done!

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 year ago

That potion does not exist so this did not happen.

I like more realistic stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One reader asked, Does this author ever put an actual man in his stories? So far, every man he put in his stories are pussies and weak who let a woman run over them. Says volumes about the author. Doesn't it?

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

A second time reading for me, but still found this a great story, I admire your story telling abilities with everything I read from you, me writing this in 2023 am sad that you haven’t posted any more stories for a few years, but once again I thank you for the ones you have.

FANTASTIC

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mary said “ I can still say I've been completely faithful to you.” Really? Starting a marriage on a huge deception, that he can never have a son? Sorry he was cheated out of making an informed decision about his life.

Very well done alternate ending to a story with a ridiculous premise.

Pinto931Pinto93110 months ago

Well written despite a daft concept.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A long story that just tries to make the nastiness of what these women have done for generations less disgusting.

This should have ended in several divorces as the real reason for this bullshit came out. To take something away from someone without their knowledge is Stealing and has no defense. Once the information came to light the divorces should have happened because of the lying and entering into a commitment while keeping their husbands in the dark. Any agreement entered into with one party knowingly changing the fairness to be in their favor is not an agreement that deserves or warrants being keep any longer. Cassie told her fiance what the repercussions were ahead of time and he agreed to them. So their marriage is the only one in family that is really a marriage in last 6 generations. Penny told her now husband and they agreed to let god decide and started a new or as most would say traditional marriage. As far as the previous bitches that keep the secret and married under false pretense and used a fucked up tradition to pass it on don't deserve to have happy endings. This includes the mother of the girls. Great she changed the tradition or basically killed it. Congratulations.....Now please have your attorney contact mine so we can end this farce of a marriage.

DormayVooDormayVoo10 months ago

I like the contrast between the stylistic anguish and the underlying tongue-in-cheek concept

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...